The Cuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see your slave has nice nipples," she said openly, pointing at Carolyn's very erect nipples, trying to poke their way out of her top. "Have you thought of getting some nipple bands so that they stay erect," she said, raising her tank top, displaying her very erect nipples. "You can't leave them on all the time to begin with. I suggest putting them on for an hour a day and working up to about eight hours, but they will keep the nipples erect and ready during a session even now."

Taking a serious look, I closely examined the sales girl's breasts. The look on Carolyn's face was mortification on steroids.

"No, I hadn't thought of those actually. We've never really had any trouble with keeping them erect," I replied.

The sales girl shook her head and said, "I see."

"But you could help me with a couple of things," I said.

"Sure," the sales girl said, still not having covered her exposed breasts.

"I need a gag, but I don't like the ball gag type. All that spit running down their chins is so unsightly. What I want is something so she can't talk. Who the hell wants to hear a slave talk? But I can still fuck her face, and she is capable of swallowing some drool so it doesn't get everywhere," I said, almost unable to control myself seeing the look on Carolyn's face and the seriousness of the sales girl.

"Over here," she said, leading the way, her still exposed, very erect nipples pointing the way. "Now, here are ring gags. They fit just behind the teeth and keep the mouth open and ready for fucking. I've never had any trouble with a cock fitting through it, and when I deep throat, they just cum in my throat, so there is no swallowing required. In my experience, I still find it hard to swallow with one because you can only use your throat and can't close your lips, so I tend to drool a lot anyway."

"I see, but I don't understand how they fit in," I said.

"Well, I could pull one from the package and show you either on myself or your slave," the sales girl offered.

"Yeah, let's try putting one on her," I told the sales girl.

The wide-eyed Carolyn tried to back up, but I had her elbow.

"Don't balk," I said sternly.

"Open your mouth, dear," the sales girl told Carolyn.

She stepped forward so close her naked tits almost touched Carolyn's tits as Carolyn tentatively opened her mouth.

"Just a little wider now...great," the sales girl said as she slipped it behind Carolyn's teeth and fastened the straps to hold it in place so close her naked tits did touch Carolyn's. "There, see how nicely it fits," the girl said, turning now, mashing her nude tits on Carolyn's.

The girl didn't back off, her arms still around Carolyn's neck at the back where she had fastened the gag.

"Yes, that does look good. It won't interfere with the collar, right?" I said, just barely able to keep from laughing.

"Here, let me show you," the girl said, reaching for the collar I held without releasing Carolyn.

In doing this, she mashed and squashed her tits on Carolyn's, causing Carolyn to close her eyes and moan.

I also handed her the leash she clipped on and passed the end to me, saying, "See, no interference."

"Yes, I see," I said as Carolyn's eyes opened, and she looked at me irritated.

Holding the leash, I told the sales girl, "You know, thinking about it, the nipple bands might be a good idea. Could you get a package and show me how to put them on?"

"Sure," the sales girl said, sprinting to the display and back.

Her massive tits bounced in all directions, and Carolyn's eyes were as big as saucers when the girl pulled her tank top up, grasped and twisted her nipples one in each hand.

"They don't seem to be responding very strongly. Can I suck on them to help them along," the sales girl asked me, not Carolyn and as if asking for directions to the corner store.

Carolyn's eyes were wide, and, of course, her mouth was open.

"Sure," I said, barely keeping from laughing.

The Sales girl sucked on each for a few seconds and then said, "Once you have them hard like these, grip the tip of the nipple, stretch it out, and push the band up the nipple shaft as far as it would go."

Satisfied, the sales girl released the nipple, and it sprang back like a released rubber band. They surely did make the nipples stay hard and poked out like two towers amid a moat of areola.

"They look nice," I complimented. "It was a good suggestion, thanks."

The sales girl smiled and blushed at the compliment.

"Also, I need a slave hood. Something that will hide the face, leaving just the eyes and mouth, of course," I said to the still half-naked sales girl.

She thought a moment and said, "There are a lot of choices. There are latex ones and leather ones. Some leave the eyes and mouth exposed, and some have accessories to cover the eyes and mouth. Some even have built-in penis gags, but since you want to use a ring gag, they wouldn't work. Can you tell me all that you want it to do or not do, and maybe we can come up with something," she said.

"OK, fair enough. I want her identity kept secret," I began.

"Really, she is so pretty," the girl sighed and then giggled, "You should keep her naked all the time."

Carolyn, in the meantime, had her terror face on and her luscious tits out in the store.

"Reasons," I said, and the sales girl nodded understanding. "I also want her to be able to see so I don't have to make sure she doesn't clumsily fall over something."

"OK, but sometimes the eyes give a person's identity away. I remember my mother recognized me with a hood on and exposed eyes when she broke up the sleepover at a friend's in the middle of a dreamy fuck," she whined. "Could I suggest this one," she said, pulling one off the rack.

It was black and leather.

"There is an option on this one of inserts in the eye holes tinted dark like sunglasses. The darkening makes it impossible to recognize someone that way," she said and handed it to me to examine.

Sure enough, they were sunglasses, and the thought was a good one.

"But this doesn't have a mouth hole," I protested.

"Right, that model doesn't, but this one does," she said, stretching up to try to reach something out of her reach.

Her tits jiggled as she tried to stretch.

"Could you help me get that?" she said, turning around to face me and pointing but not moving.

To reach it, I had to come up to her, and as I reached up, she rubbed her still-naked tits on my chest. So, I took my time, and by the time I had grasped the right one and brought it down, the sales girl was panting.

Gulping, her cheeks and neck flushed, she murmured, "See both options."

"How do you put it on," I asked, knowing full well how but wanting to see this all play out.

The sales girl's eyes lit up, and she took it from me, smiling, and approached Carolyn. Carolyn's eyes bugged out, and she again tried to retreat, but the leash kept her still. The girl deftly placed it on Carolyn's head, tucking all her hair in and reaching behind from the front to tighten the buckles, rubbing her naked tits on Carolyn's naked tits in the middle of this very public store. Her last task was to draw and then buckle the neckband to hold it all in place.

She turned slightly towards me, forcing Carolyn's head to turn, and said, "See, even her mother wouldn't know her."

Curling my index finger over my chin, I took a thinker's pose and surveyed her handiwork.

"Turn around, slave," I said again, desperately trying not to giggle.

Until now, our little group had been somewhat hidden from the rest of the store. I was now asking Carolyn to expose herself to the entire store. At first, she seemed reluctant but finally turned around. I again took my time examining the back and then had her return.

"Everything looks very nice," I said.

"If I might make one more suggestion, sir," the sales girl continued.

"Sure," I replied, Carolyn's reactions now hidden from me by the mask.

"I would suggest a lingerie leg loop binding leather belt bodysuit. It looks like a bra with only the straps connected to loops around the legs but not the crotch. It comes with a multitude of binding attachments. I have been put in some really erotic positions in one," the sales girl said.

"Show me," I said.

She led us to the back of the store. I thought that Carolyn would balk, but she walked with her head held high and her tits pointing the way. The sales girl took a few moments and finally picked out the harness.

"It will look funny over the clothes, but you will get an idea of...," she started.

"Strip," I said to Carolyn.

Surprisingly, Carolyn immediately began to strip. When she was naked, the girl started wrapping it around her and fastening it, making sure to grope Carolyn in any way she could. Soon, Carolyn stood in the harness, hood, nipple bands, collar, and leash.

"If you would like, we could put the rest of the restraints on her, and you could see how she is decked out," suggested the sales girl.

"Great idea," I replied, handing her the restraints as she needed them.

Again, she took every opportunity to grope Carolyn, and I noticed Carolyn's tits were flushed, and her pussy was open and wet.

"Now, here you can make an attachment," she said, fastening Carolyn's left wrist to her thigh.

The sales girl began to fasten, unfasten, and refasten poor Carolyn in different positions, showing the versatility of the harness and taking every opportunity to grope, even penetrating Carolyn. Eventually, I got into the act of reaching around the sales girl to touch Carolyn, but in the meantime, coping a feel of the sales girl's tits and even her pussy.

Finally, I said, "Well, I can't thank you enough. Can you check us out?"

"Certainly," she said, striding toward the front where the registers were.

No one in the place batted an eye. A woman dressed like a soccer mom was trying out a dildo in aisle three. I picked up Carolyn's clothes and walked her naked to the checkout, her hands fastened behind her while the girl used the laser to shoot each of the tags on the apparel she wore. The sales girl, of course, groped Carolyn as much as possible.

When everything was checked out and while we were waiting for my credit card to be processed, I told Carolyn to dress, which she did. Finished, the sales girl brought my card around from behind the counter and came close. So close, her still naked tits rubbed the front of my shirt.

"I hope you are satisfied with our service, Master. If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know," she said.

With my card returned, I asked the girl, "You can take tips, right?"

"Yes, sir," she replied.

So, as I fiddled with my wallet, she rubbed her two beauties on me. I tipped her generously in cash, and she waved as we left, never having pulled her top back down.

I put Carolyn in the car, strapped her in, and pulled onto the highway. We drove for about ten minutes when I pulled into a deserted parking lot of a long, bankrupt company. I removed her hood and gag, and then I released her hands.

"What fuck were you thinking," she said, seemingly upset.

"You are right. Sorry, that was me being a really wicked boy," I said, trying to lighten the moment.

"You took me to a sex shop, had me stripped naked, and played with in public by an obvious nymphomaniac. Then, walked me to the front of the store to check out while she shot the laser at the tags like I was meat in a meat market. Then you walked me into the public parking lot, next to a public road, handcuffed and drove away for more than ten minutes before stopping to release me," she ended in a crescendo. "And in all of this, I didn't get one orgasm," she squealed, giggling. "You better step on it. If you don't fuck me pretty soon, I am going to strip and masturbate right here in the car. You know how juicy I can get when I am worked up."

So, I broke the speed limit to her place and tried out the slave costume. It turned into one of those nights that Kenny came up, and she actually opened the door, standing naked in the doorway with me hidden behind the door, as she cussed him out and told him to go to his office or something. Whenever she did something like this and got that close to being caught, she turned into an insatiable succubus. He came up again while we were in the midst of an incredible fuck whining about dinner. She told him to get a pizza and leave her alone. He did.

In all of this, I had never told her my plan, even though she begged me to.

"It will be much better if you don't know," I said.

It took about two weeks to set it up. Since Kenny didn't recognize me, I found a way to make contact and got invited to lunch with him. We had a decent meal and a couple of drinks when I let it slip that I was a dominant with a sex slave. He got all interested then, and after some hemming and hawing, I allowed myself to be encouraged to invite him over to see her. You could see him drooling from across the room.

I made the invite for dinner at six and went to get Carolyn around four. I intended to have Carolyn dress in all the regalia I had purchased. Still in the dark, she finally insisted, standing naked in my living room, that I tell her what I planned. So, I shrugged and began.

"I have invited your Cuck over for dinner. He thinks I have a sex slave. I plan to dine him and wine him and fuck you in front of him. Level one completed, fucking you in front of him, not knowing it is you when he is sober or just a couple of drinks, maybe," I said, shrugging. "You should be safe in the hood from being recognized, and I bought these nice temporary tattoos. Here is a nice tramp stamp for your behind, a cute butterfly for a tit, and a heart for near your pussy anyway. They aren't the cheap kind they give kids. You need to use rubbing alcohol to get them off so they won't disappear before we want them to," I said, finishing.

"Wow, you really thought this out, you pervert," she said sternly.

Then she began to laugh. She was all dressed and ready at 5:45 because I figured Kenny would not be fashionably late, and I was right. No sooner did we have her dressed than he pulled into the driveway.

"I want you to answer the door, Carolyn. Open it and step to the side, making a wave with your hand, inviting him in. I will take it from there," I said excitedly.

She nodded understanding and waited a few seconds as though she needed to walk across the room and open the door. Carolyn played the part marvelously. She lowered her eyes, bowed and backed up, and followed behind. I instructed her to get each of us a drink and sat in one of my two overstuffed chairs that faced each other, motioning for him to take the other. He almost tripped over my coffee table because his bugged-out eyes were staring at Carolyn.

After the usual greetings, wishes of good health, and a sip or two of our drinks, I told Carolyn, "Take off that top. The guest is here now, and there is no need to have it on since you've answered the door. None of my damn nosey neighbors can see and be offended by you."

Carolyn reacted immediately and removed it in one movement, the butterfly tattoo on her tit jiggling with the tit enticingly.

"Check on dinner," I commanded.

My house differs from those open-concept types, so the kitchen is separate. I had not expected to burden Carolyn or myself with cooking dinner, so I ordered from a local gourmet restaurant. Everything was plated and ready to go. Carolyn waited a couple of minutes and returned. We had set up a couple of communications" before he came. With a ring gag in, she couldn't speak, well, intelligibly, anyway. So at her suggestion, a no was for her to slap her exposed tits, and a yes was for her to slap her exposed pussy.

"So, slave, is the food ready?" I sneered.

Carolyn raised the hem of her slave skirt and slapped her naked pussy. I thought Kenny was going to cum right there. It was all I could do to keep from laughing.

"Bring it to the dining room," I commanded, rising.

The dining room was separate from the kitchen. We retired there with our drinks. Carolyn soon appeared with two plates, one set down in front of Kenny and the other in front of me.

I made her kneel with her knees spread obscenely, and the skirt of the dress was so short her pussy was nearly exposed.

"Take off the damn skirt," I commanded.

She did immediately, and I had her sit back straight, her hands resting palm up on her thighs. I ensured Kenny would get the full effect of the exposure. She stayed in this exposed position while Ken and I had a leisurely meal.

"Clean up the table. I will see you in the kitchen in a minute," I growled.

"Come on, Ken, you might be interested in this."

Ken followed me into the kitchen as Carolyn put all the dishes in the sink.

"Come here slut," I barked.

Carolyn's acting was impeccable. She slunk up to me, her body posture of submission and contriteness. Taking her upper arm, I turned her, forcing her over the kitchen island. I gave her a sharp slap on her right cheek.

"She has been very bad of late. The food tonight was cold, she didn't respond to orders fast enough, and her attitude was haughty. She needs to be punished," I growled.

Ken's eyes bugged out of his head. Here presented to him was a naked honey, dressed only in bondage gear, and I was about to do something evil with her. He was almost drooling.

"Come with me," I commanded Carolyn, taking her upper arm.

I walked her to the living room and sat on my couch. Dropping my pants and briefs, I sat, pulling her on top. She took the initiative and lined up my cock, and it slipped easily into her sloppy wet pussy. Her exposure in front of her husband must have been as exciting to her as it was for Ken and me. She began to rock forward and back, my cock disappearing into her cunt and reappearing. Soon, she began to bounce and moan. She was definitely getting something out of it from the sounds she made.

"Ken, would you like the slave to handle your cock?" I offered.

Trembling, he replied, "Sure."

So he stepped forward, dropped his pants and briefs, and Carolyn took his semi-rigid cock in her hand. A few strokes brought it to full erection, and Ken closed his eyes and moaned. Carolyn kept bouncing on me, and it became apparent she was about to cum. I embraced her and pulled her back, thrusting myself, which forced her to let go of Ken's dick to his moaning disapproval. Maniacally, I poled her until her entire body tensed and her legs began to shake. Then, in a spectacular convulsive bucking and struggling, she wailed her orgasm and gushed onto Ken, soaking his pants. Oh, the irony. He squealed and tried to back up, but his pants and briefs at his ankles almost tripped him up. If I weren't in the midst of a mind-bending orgasm, sending ropes of cum deep into the fucking Cuck's wife, I would have laughed. When I pulled out, my cum oozed from her pussy.

"You want to taste it?" I asked Ken, knowing that was not his thing from talking to Carolyn. "Well, I guess it is time I really punish this slut. I can't do that with you here. There are too many legal ramifications, I'm sure you understand. So we will have to catch up another time," I said, almost chuckling.

The poor guy had an unsatisfied erection, wet pants, and frustration written all over his face. I roughly pushed Carolyn off me to the side, rose, pulled up my pants, and motioned for the door. Ken just stood there frozen, looking at Carolyn's leaking pussy, and then, coming to himself, nodded silently and gingerly pulled up his wet pants. He did, indeed, look like he had pissed himself, and leaving Carolyn on the couch, I walked him to the door, shaking his hand and closing the door behind him as he tried to gather himself. I watched him walk to his car, and soon, he backed out of the driveway.

I rushed over to Carolyn, who was shaking, almost like she was choking, and I was a little worried there might be a problem with the gag or something. I released her hood and removed the ring gag to her peals of unrestrained laughter.