The Cuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy Shit, you didn't even let him cum," she squealed before her uncontrolled laughter took over again.

Carolyn's laughing, of course, caused me to begin to laugh, saying, "And you squirted on his pants, making it look like the district attorney had wet himself."

We embraced each other, laughing hysterically.

"Here, let me get this bondage stuff off you," I said, still chuckling.

"Why?" she began. "This is kind of hot. I was hoping you would tie me to your bed and fuck me senseless."

Not being one to disappoint a lady, I did just that.

The next day, Carolyn called me.

"Jim, please come over. We have to talk," she said very seriously.

"OK, see you in a few minutes," I replied, hanging up the phone.

I again parked several houses down the street, and the door popped open before I could hit the bell.

She wore a tight-fitting, thin, almost transparent white contrast lace, split hem, satin cami night dress, and a smile.

"Thanks," she said, stepping aside and allowing me to enter.

She led me to the living room, her hips undulating sensually under the night dress, and motioned for me to sit on the couch while she stood.

"I called you here because I wanted to tell you I am going to ask Ken for a divorce today," she began seriously.

"Sorry if I...," I stuttered.

"You actually had nothing to do with it other than show me that I really don't need him and should be adult enough to realize that. I have put up with his drunkenness, cheating, and gambling quite long enough. Now that the kids are out of the house, why should I put up with it anymore?" she said, a stern tone in her voice.

"Well, if there is anything I can do...," I again stuttered.

"I didn't ask you to come over to help me or protect me. My lawyer, Ava Silverstein, is going to be here. She is a six-foot-two-inch dual citizen of the US and Israel, a Krav Maga instructor, and an Ex-Olympic shot putter. I don't think Ken will give us any trouble in that way. I am convicted, and I don't need you to support the silly woman and help her keep strong to get through it either," she spat out.

At this point, I was getting a little miffed. Carolyn sounded like she was claiming I was misogynistic or playing the man-knows-all role, and I must have frowned because Carolyn picked up on it.

"I don't mean to sound harsh I just want you to know that you have helped me a lot to understand where I am and where I should be. What I called you here for was to have a wonderful day of being pampered and cared for by a caring man so that when I confront Ken, I will have your cum running down my leg. That will strengthen me more than if you were here, Jim. That is if you are willing," she ended, dropping her eyes.

I rose and crushed her to myself in a passionate kiss, stripping her of the night dress. We retired to the bedroom, and I made her cum until she begged me to stop. Then we had lunch and repeated the process all afternoon. Around four, I dressed and left her to her task.

>>>>>

I waited until after ten the following morning to call her.

"Hello, Stokes residence," she said.

I thought, "Oh, something went wrong. She is still calling it the Stokes residence instead of just using her name."

"Carolyn, Jim," is all I said.

"Oh, Jim," I was just about to call you. Can you come over?"

"Sure, see you shortly," I replied, hanging up.

She met me at the door dressed in a white button-down blouse and wrap-around skirt and led me to the living room.

An...Amazon rose and extended her hand to shake, saying, "Ava Silverstein."

When I say Amazon, I mean Amazon. She had the typical suit-like lawyer garb on, but you could tell she was well-muscled. Her breasts, although the jacket strained to contain and diminish them, were considerable. The skirt went to just above the knee with a short slit in the back to allow for longer strides in walking. Her thigh muscles bulged, outlined in the tight skirt, and her calves popped with her high heels. Her brunette hair was pulled up severely, and she had dark horn-rimmed glasses. When she shook my hand, it was with a firm grasp, her eyes strong and confident.

"Jim Bolton," I replied.

"Please sit," Carolyn said, pointing to one of the overstuffed chairs.

Taking the seat, the lawyer began," Carolyn has asked me to tell you about the meeting with Mr. Stokes.

I looked at Carolyn and nodded, saying, "OK, but it is your business, Carolyn, not mine. You shouldn't feel obligated to discuss it with me."

Ava continued, "Yes, but she felt that she wanted you to know, and there are things to discuss that do affect you."

This turn of events took me by surprise. What in the world would they need to discuss with me?

"Mr. Stokes, when told about Carolyn's determination to get a divorce, got angry at first, shouting. Then I showed him the photos and video I believe you obtained. He became quite contrite and actually fell to his knees crying, complaining that with this, he would never be able to enter politics, and it would ruin him. On his knees, he walked to her and begged her to, at first, forgive him, and when that was refused outright, he begged her to stay with him and just act the part until after the election," she paused.

Looking at Carolyn, I nodded and muttered, "I see."

"Carolyn has decided to do just that and stay with him until after the election," she again paused.

"OK, I see, no problem, but I fail to see how this involves me," I said.

"Carolyn has stipulated several conditions and demands," Ava continued. "First, he is to stop drinking and gambling. Second, he is to live in the guest house in the back and not to enter the house unless invited. He may have carnal knowledge with anyone he likes, and she is free to do the same. She will attend all of his functions that are necessary to be attended, within reason and with reasonable notification. The demands are nonnegotiable, and any breaking of the contract will initiate immediate divorce proceedings."

"OK, but again, how does this affect me?" I asked.

"I was just about to get to that," Ava replied. You are to be given a key to the house and free access at the guard gate. You no longer have to park down the street and may park your car in bay three of the garage," she finished.

"Well, thank you, Carolyn," I said, rising.

"Now," Ava said, reaching up and taking her hair down with a head shake. "I have heard great things from Carolyn about your tongue," she said, smirking.

With that, she undid her jacket and blouse. Her massive tits soon spilled out of her bra as she undid the front closure. Her nipples were large and long surrounded by silver dollar sized areolas. Interestingly she had no tan lines.

"I intend to see if she was lying," she smiled, stepping forward bending a bit to get down to me for a kiss.

Her tongue shot into my startled mouth, but I recovered well. When we disengaged, I looked at Carolyn, who looked like someone starving and looking at a sizzling steak. She had already unbuttoned and removed her blouse. I held out my arm, and Carolyn cuddled under it, kissing me and then Ava. They kissed long and deep as Ava stroked the front of my pants and Carolyn groped Ava's luscious tits. When they finally separated the three of us began the journey to Carolyn's bedroom, dropping clothing as we went. By the time we got there, we were all naked, a trail of discarded clothing marking our path. I guess we will never get to the final stage.

>>>>>

I hope you enjoyed the story. Please vote and leave a comment. That is how I learn.