The Cuck Pack

Story Info
A Pack filled with hotwives and cucks.
9.5k words
4.07
10.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this submission contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*

Greetings all; the characters in my stories exist in my head, but there might be real life inspirations for some of them. Who knows?

In this werewolf tale I cook up a perpetual stew of kink, including cuckolding, domination, submission, hotwife, voyeurism, exhibitionism, and incest... but not a lot of graphic detail during the sex.

~~

Smoove pack territory. After having a disagreement with his Alpha father Jay Smoove went to see the pack's Shaman Arlik Bowery.

~

Jay was sitting on the small porch of his Tiny House waiting for him to come out there so they could talk. When the Shaman joined him he was carrying a 12 ounce cup in each hand.

"Jay my boy, condolences and all that on missing out on getting your cut of the Alpha's money," said the Shaman as he gave one of the cups to him.

"How did you know about that?" asked Jay.

"Your mother told me," replied the Shaman.

"Hm," went Jay as he raised an eyebrow.

"What's this?" he asked after he glanced at the clear liquid inside of the cup.

"Gin and tonic," responded the Shaman.

"You know I don't drink alcohol," Jay reminded him.

"Yeah, but you look like you could use a drank," said the Shaman.

Jay took a sip, then made an ugly face until the unpleasant taste faded a bit.

"It's not that bad," insisted the Shaman.

"If you don't want it just hold on to it until I finish this one and I'll drink it myself," said the Shaman before taking a swig from his cup. "Ahh, that's good.... So tell me how you're feeling... What's on your mind?"

"I can't believe that father didn't give me a trust fund like he did for my brothers and sisters.... It's my right to have one," stated Jay.

"Apparently it isn't," countered the Shaman.

"Why is father denying me my birthright?" asked Jay.

The Shaman took another sip of his Tom Collins while looking over the rim of the cup at him as he thought about what he should say. He could tell him the truth that he wasn't the Alpha's biological son and he wasn't going to be an Alpha, or he could tell him one of his famous fanciful stories. It was an easy decision; there was no need to hurt Jay, plus he liked that everyone believed he actually talked with Luna. He then spoke casually as though he was personal friends with her saying, "Jay my boy, I drank a few of these last night right before I had a vision in which I talked with Luna about your future."

"Did she say anything about my mate?" asked Jay anxiously.

"Um, no, not exactly, but she did say that you should leave the pack and go make a life for yourself. She said that you should find a job."

Jay looked at him as though he'd grown a third eye in the center of his forehead, and then he said, "A job... A job.... A job," as though he'd been insulted.

"Yes, a job," responded the Shaman while glaring at him.

"I'm meant to be an Alpha, not some nondescript omega. What does Luna have to do with anything in my life other than providing a mate for me anyway?"

"I'm sure that she was just trying to help you," said the Shaman, then he turned up the cup of gin and tonic before taking a different approach. "Look, you have a degree in engineering. You supervised the omegas when they renovated the Alpha's mansion. You can do anything from starting a construction company to being a handyman. If I were you that's how I'd make money.

Hmm," said Jay as he rubbed his chin with his thumb and forefinger while considering what the Shaman had suggested. "Starting a business sounds doable, but I needs my money from my father. I'll ask my mother to talk to him for me.

"Suit yourself," said the Shaman.

"Once I've started a company, I can concentrate on finding my mate," stated Jay as he mapped out his ideal scenario.

"Okay, do it your way. If your mother can get the Alpha to give you some money, good for you," said the Shaman. "And if you get it I suggest that you start your business and have as much fun as possible while you're young. Try to get all the pussy you can instead of being preoccupied with finding your mate and getting tied down for the rest of your life. Know what I mean?"

"Isn't finding our mate the main goal in life for us werewolves?" asked Jay, earnestly.

"Well, technically yes, but Jay my boy, there's a big wide world out there with a lot of women who need the services of a well hung young stud like you," said the worldly old Shaman with a smirk.

"You have a one track mind," said Jay with a laugh.

"I prefer to say that I'm consistent," stated the Shaman with a laugh too.

Jay thanked him for the advice, then he went and talked to his mother.

~

After listening to him his mother approached the Alpha and said, "Jacob my Alpha, our son wants to leave our pack and go make a life for himself. If you're not going to give him a trust fund at least give him some money to get started."

"Why should I do that Claire? I raised him as my own, wasn't that enough?" said the bitter old Alpha.

The Madam Alpha glared at him before saying, "It isn't Jay's fault that the Shaman got me pregnant with him, because you wanted to see me take the Shaman's big dick balls deep."

The spiteful old Alpha averted her gaze as his bottom lip trembled from anger.

"And you didn't have to raise him as your son. I told you that the Shaman was willing to take him and leave this place," she reminded him.

"And exactly how would we have explained that to my pack? Everyone would have figured out that the Shaman was his father, and I was your cuck."

"You should have thought of that before you started with that hotwife business," she stated.

"Let him earn his own living," said the unreasonable old Alpha.

"You're going to give him enough money to get himself started and that's that," she stated flatly.

~~

Jay then went back to the Shaman's Tiny House and told him about the deal his father had agreed to.

"Your mother is a hell of a woman," said the Shaman with a chuckle. "If you're interested, I have a niece who lives in a place named Literotica Village, who'll help you get settled. It's a town with plenty werewolves living there on their own and you can get yourself some of that city-girl pussy," said the Shaman.

~~

Jay took the Shaman's advice and moved to Literotica Village. However he didn't contact the Shaman's niece, choosing to find his own way. He found an apartment that he liked, then he looked for an engineering job, but after a few months without a bite he decided to follow the Shaman's advice again and start his own business. The problem was starting a construction company would have taken more money than he had, so he ended up buying a service truck and starting a handyman business.

~

Panola Mountain State Park, near Literotica Village during the first full moon after he started his handyman business.

Kenia Bowery had been trying to get together with Jay since her uncle Arlik told her that he was coming to live there, but he always avoided her and seemed determined to make it by himself. She'd respected his wishes, but based on her uncle's description of him she had to check him out for herself. So here she was in Panola Mountain State Park for the second full moon in a row hoping to spot his wolf, when he ran by her.

"Mmm mmm, somebody's wolf smells like rain on dry earth," she said to herself, then she stopped in her tracks and sniffed until she found the wolf it was coming from. He was chestnut with a beige patch under his chin that reminded her of a man's goatee, which fit the description of Jay's wolf that her uncle Arlik had given her. She took off chasing after him without alerting the pack she'd come to the park with.

She was their Dom and the daughter of the Shaman who'd been the bull for the three mated couples that made up the pack. The pack's Luna wolf saw that Kenia had left them behind and took off after her. The other members of the group followed the Luna wolf a moment later. When they caught up with Kenia's wolf she told them to include Jay's wolf in a teasing game while she kept her distance and observed him.

Jay's wolf felt them reaching out to bond with him so he decided to run and play with the group. They made it to the end of the park a short time later, then turned around and headed back to where they'd started their run. Once there they went into a lockeroom where everyone shifted into their human and got dressed in private. That in itself was strange to Jay because everybody in his old pack would get naked and shift in front of each other.

Once the group members were back in their human they introduced themselves to Jay. Or more precisely the stately Luna wolf named Mrs Clover, who looked to be in her late 60s introduced everyone to him after she introduced herself. She turned to face them individually as she said, "This is our Alpha, my husband Foreleaf. These two couples are our pack..

"Kiera and her husband Cedric are our neighbors."

Jay guessed that they were 30 somethings.

"This happy couple is Denise and Rand," continued Mrs Clover.

"I'd say they're 50ish and very friendly." thought Jay.

"And this beautiful lady is my daughter Kenia," Mrs Clover concluded. Kenia smiled at him sheepishly, expecting him to recognize her name, which he did, but dismissed the thought because there was no way he the Shaman's niece was the daughter of an Alpha.

"Jay, this is Literotica Village," stated his wolf. "If there weren't storylines like this, Literotica Village would be a ghost town."

'That's fair," acknowledged Jay. "But even if it's her I'm not ready to meet her yet."

"Look, I know you don't want anybody to help you be successful because you're determined to prove something to Alpha. But she smells delicious, and she looks even better. And I know you caught a whiff of the aroma of hot pussy just like I did. Maybe its hers. She's hot for us man."

Jay gave his wolf a side-eye look then spoke to the pack saying, "My name is Jay Smoove. I'm pleased to meet all of you." Then he smiled politely.

Kenia was a little disappointed that he didn't at least mention that he knew of someone with the same name as her, but she didn't show it. However his scent was driving her wolf crazy and she wanted him. The perceptive Mrs Clover noticed how she was looking at Jay, and she recognized her daughter's womanly scent, so she spoke to her telepathically saying, "Mistress, you like him don't you? Do you think he's our new Shaman?"

Kenia raised an eyebrow and responded saying, "I don't know. Uncle Arlik said he was the Alpha's son. We'll find out."

~

After a bit of smalltalk about their run and what it was like living in Literotica Village, Jay told them that he was new to the area. He also mentioned his handyman business.

~~

The next day he received a call on his business phone. "Hello, this is Jay, what can I fix for you?" he said.

"Hello Jay, this is Mrs Clover. I got your phone number from your ad in the pennysaver. I have work for you."

"Yes ma'am," he responded. "What can I fix for you Mrs Clover?

"Oh dear, I have a broken ceiling fan, a burned out lightbulb in one of my floodlights that you'll need a tall ladder to reach, and the water never stops running in one of my commodes. How soon can you get here?"

"That depends on where you lived," he replied.

"I'm on 452 Randall Drive," she stated.

"I'll be there in about twenty minutes," he responded.

When he rang her doorbell it was answered by Kiera.

"Mamie, your Adonis... I mean your handyman is here," she yelled as she unlocked the glass storm door for him.

When he stepped inside she sniffed him, then moaned playfully before saying, "Mmmm, you have that new car smell."

He genially sniffed in her direction and unexpectedly smelled the musk from her womanhood which was quickly moistening. His cock began to stiffen, but he ignored it as best as he could and said, "Thank you Kiera. I like your scent too. You smell like wild flowers to me."

At that moment Mrs Clover came around the corner. "Mmmm," she moaned. "Jay I just love your rich savor of fine leather."

He smiled politely at the elegant looking silver haired woman. "Thank you Mrs Clover," he said as the fragrance from her lady garden registered with him, causing his cock to finish growing to full mast. Mrs Clover happened to glance down his body at that moment and saw the outline of his love muscle laying along his thick thigh, reaching nearly down to his knees. After her gaze lingered there for a couple of seconds she looked into his eyes and smiled widely as she said, "Where are my manners, can I offer you anything?"

"No thank you Mrs Clover. I have a busy day ahead. I'd better get started fixing your problems," replied Jay who knew she'd seen his boner, but there was nothing he could do about it.

"Alright then... I'll show you what I need repaired," she stated. Then she spoke to Kiera through their bond saying, "I'll call you later with the details."

"Save some of that log for me," joked Kiera as she glanced out of the corner of her eyes at Jay's crotch. Then she looked at Jay's face and bit her bottom lip before saying, "I have something... at my house, that need some attention too. Can you come by tomorrow, first thing in the morning?"

"Sure thing," he responded as he felt like she was undressing him with her eyes.

She then gave Mrs Clover a peck on the cheek and said, "Mamie I'll talk to you later."

~

Mrs Clover went about her business and Jay got to work. He decided to do the easiest job first, so he grabbed his extension ladder and climbed up to the flood light to remove the burnt out bulb. When he came down Mrs Clover was standing just inside the entrance to the garage so that he would catch her looking up at his groin. She looked him in the eyes and bit her bottom lip, knowing that he knew the bulge from his package was clearly visible.

After she turned and headed back into the house Jay sniffed the air and found that the pleasantly pungent fragrance of her mature flower was even stronger. He was conflicted over being aroused by her while knowing that she was a married woman.

After he replaced the flood light he went into her home office to fix her ceiling fan. "Oh sorry Mrs Clover, I didn't know you were in here," he said when he saw her sitting at her desk looking at her computer terminal.

"I'm done, I was just signing off," she said after clicking the send button on the email she'd written to Kenia, telling her that she was following her instructions to seduce Jay.

"You don't have to stop what you're doing on my account," he insisted.

"Are you sure I won't be in your way?" she asked sweetly.

"I'm positive," he replied as he breathed in the heady aroma of her over heated who-ha.

She stared at her computer screen for a moment as though she was waiting for it to shut down, but she was actually letting her wolf smell Jay's scent while she frantically licked her pussy. "There I'm done," she said shakily after her wolf came, then she left the room.

The scent of Mrs Clover's boiling hot honeypot had Jay's wolf howling and demanding that he claim her. Jay somehow managed to push his wolf down, then he replaced the on-off switch for the fan, before heading upstairs to replace the flush valve in the hallway bathroom.

Meanwhile Mrs Clover had received a reply to her email from Kenia. She then followed her order and got buck naked before walking to the hallway bathroom to give herself to Jay.

He was bent over the commode's water tank when he felt her presence behind him. When he turned around and saw Mamie Clover standing there as naked as a jaybird his body jerked and his eyes stretched wide open. He then studied her expression for a moment; she was biting her bottom lip with a mix of emotions on her face. There was doubt, hope, need, fear, and shame, all at once. His eyes then panned down her body. She was tall, with a decent figure for a woman her age, though her breasts sagged some, she had a bit of a mummy tummy, and the neat triangle of hair on her pubic mound was grey.

"Mrs Clover, what are you doin...?" began Jay but his wolf cut him off saying, "What the hell is wrong with you man... you better get that pussy."

"But what about her husband; I don't want to cuckold him," insisted Jay.

"Apparently she does," his wolf retorted.

At that point, in spite of Jay's reservations his wolf forced his way to the surface. As a result Jay's nostrils began to flare and his chest started to heave as he nearly ripped his clothes off.

Mrs Clover cupped both of her hands over her mouth at the sight of his six foot four inch athletic body, and a cock that hung nearly to his knees.

He stepped forward and grasped her under her arms, then easily lifted her feet off the floor and sat her on the sink. The cultured, refined, and reserved Mrs Clover grasped his forearms, then leaned back and lifted her legs while spreading them wide like a wanton slut.

Jay looped his arms behind her knees, then looked down at her swollen labia. He was amazed that her nether region looked basically the same as a younger woman's quim. He then placed the head of his dick at the entrance to her hole and pushed. He was apprehensive about her love tunnel's ability to comfortably accommodate his shaft's full length and girth, but she took him balls deep.

In fact after he'd stroked her a few times she said, "Oh honey, your Madam Alpha needs more dick than that. Would you shift into your hybrid form so your dick is bigger, and give it to me that way." Jay raised both eyebrows, then did as she requested and gave her what she wanted. After shifting he fucked her with his monster dong until he seated his knot inside her, and both of them had a mind blowing orgasm.

~

When Mr Clover came home that evening he smelled Jay's scent in his house and on Mrs Clover even though she'd showered. He excitedly asked her what had happened, and he was overjoyed when she told him that they'd fucked.

~~

Kiera's wolf had been howling since she smelled Jay during their run through the park. She'd asked Kenia for permission to fuck him, and she said yes.

After what happened with Mrs Clover Jay was expecting something similar was going to happen with Kiera. However he didn't feel as guilty about possibly fucking her because she was more his age and she was such a free spirit. He still couldn't believe his eyes though when Kiera opened the door wearing a nearly transparent nightie that barely covered her muff.

"Good morning Mr Handyman," she said with a wide smile on her face.

"Morning Kiera, how are you doing?" asked Jay as his eyes involuntarily looked down at her crotch again.

"I'm wonderful now that you're here," she replied, then she flashed her beaming smile before saying, "Mamie told me what you and her did yesterday."

He really wasn't surprised that they'd talked about him and Mrs Clover doing the deed, considering how the two of them carried on when he arrived. Even so he still felt weird hearing her mention it and couldn't help but wonder what Mrs Clover said about him.

He stood there for a second with his mouth open until she grabbed him by the hand. "Are you ready to unclog my drain?" she asked and bit her bottom lip, then led him to her bedroom. Once they were inside of it she didn't attempt to be subtle. "This is something me and my husband like for me to do," she stated as she grasped the hem of her nightie and lifted it over her head before tossing it onto a chair.

Jay flinched in surprise when he realized that what he'd thought were panties was actually the thick pelt of hair covering her womanhood. "Dayum," said his wolf. " Now that's my kind of bush."

Kiera looked at Jay with fire in her eyes and said, "I want you to fuck me in your wolf."