The Cuck Pack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here it is,"she said as they stood in her garage seconds later, looking at a box containing a portable generator. "Can you connect it to my house so I can easily use it when the power goes off."

"Yes I can," he responded, then he looked around the garage before asking, "Where is the transfer switch?"

"Who're you asking?" said Kenia, frowning playfully for a second, then she suppressed it. "I don't know what that is."

"I'll make a list of the equipment you'll need and the cost for installing it," he said while keeping his wolf subdued.

"That'll be fine," she said as she started walking toward his truck. It wasn't that she wanted him to leave, but she didn't know how much longer she could keep her wolf under control.

~

As Jay drove to his next job he was trying to figure out the deal between Kenia and himself, when his cellphone rang. "Hey mom, how are you?" he answered.

"Jay my boy, how are you enjoying those city-girls?" the Shaman asked knowingly.

"Oh, Shaman. I thought it was mom," he replied.

"She's letting me use her phone," explained the Shaman.

"Oh. Okay," said Jay, as he wondered why he'd be using the Madam Alpha's phone instead of the phone belonging to the omega she would have sent to deliver the message to him.

He decided to shrug it off because he had something more important to talk with him about. "Shaman, you know what's happening to me don't you?" stated Jay.

"Not exactly," responded the Shaman innocently. "What's up?

"I've met a pack with three mated couples... all three women have given themselves to me, and their husbands are happy about it. And... ironically the Alpha couple has a daughter named Kenia. To top it off she seems to be the dominant one in the pack."

"Uh, ah, um, I knew it was possible some couples would be interested in you so to speak," admitted the Shaman, "But I didn't know whether any of them would have children.

"My niece said that you've avoided her," said the Shaman to make sure Jay didn't get suspicious about Kenia, because she'd contacted him in his dream and asked him not to tell him who she was.

"I wanted to get myself established on my own," replied Jay honestly. "I'll get in touch with her when I'm straight. But right now I need for you to tell me what's going on."

"Well my boy, it sounds like you're a Bull is what's going on," responded the Shaman with pride in his voice.

"A Bull?"asked Jay sounding genuinely confused.

"Yep, and you've found yourself a pack full of hotwives and cucks," stated the Shaman.

"What?" asked Jay who had no idea what he was talking about.

"A Bull is a man who fucks a married woman whose husband approves of it. The wife is called a hotwife and the husband is a cuck," explained the Shaman.

"How do you know so much about it?" asked Jay, genuinely surprised that what he'd done with the couples had a name, and that the Shaman knew what it was called.

"Jay my boy, I've been a lot of places and I've done many things," responded the Shaman.

"Are you saying that you're a Bull?" asked Jay.

"Yes, I am a Bull, but not for just any ole married couples my boy," he stated. "I only play with Alphas and their madam Alphas," he added with swagger.

Jay immediately thought about the close relationship between the Shaman and his mother. "You know what that means don't you?" asked his wolf in a pervy sounding voice.

"Don't go there," Jay responded to him before saying to the Shaman, "Okay, but why is this happening to me?"

"I put a potion in the gin and tonic you drank from before you moved to Literotica Village. It removes werewolves inhibitions and allows them to act on the desires that you inspire in them," explained the Shaman.

"So the potion is the reason those married women want me to fuck them, and their husbands are happy about it?" asked Jay, who suddenly felt disappointed that his sex appeal hadn't attracted the women on its own, even though he'd felt guilty about fucking them.

"No," replied the Shaman. "None of them are doing anything against their will, they're just more apt to follow their id when they're around anyone who's drunk the potion. So, like I said, they're doing that with you because they want to. The potion just makes it easier for them to go through with it."

"Okay, I can live with that," said Jay. "But why did you give it to me when you know that I'm meant to be an Alpa?"

"Jay, I've always liked you..... and I wanted you to have as much fun as I've had in my life," said the Shaman, knowing that there was much more to it than that, but it wasn't the time or place to tell him everything.

"Alright my boy, I gotta run. If you don't want to be a Bull, find yourself an RC Cola and a Moonpie and that will neutralize the potion," said the Shaman with a laugh.

"Hahaha," laughed Jay. "That's too much sugar."

"See ya," said the Shaman, and hung up.

~~

When Kenia heard from Jay the next day, not only did She accept his quote without questioning it, she gave him the code to her garage and told him to let himself in and do the work whether she was at home or not. After she hung up the phone she asked her wolf why she suddenly felt so trusting of him.

"Because he's your mate silly," she responded.

~~

He arrived at her house a couple of days later at seven thirty in the morning to get started with the installation. He'd called her to tell her that he was on his way, and she'd told him to feel free to let himself in, then she started her morning exercise routine. After a brisk 20 minutes of stretching, sit-ups, and push-ups she turned on some classical music then took a shower. After she finished drying off and spread lotion all over her body she reached for her soft plush robe. "I dare you to go into the kitchen buck naked," said her wolf.

Meanwhile Jay had sat his tools and the transfer switch on the garage floor and began identifying the circuits to connect to the generator. Kenia took her wolf's dare and walked into her kitchen buck naked on her way to her coffee maker. Jay came inside from the garage at approximately the same time to find the outlets he'd shut-off power to.

They made eye to eye contact. "Don't flinch," said her wolf. "He'll know you're nervous."

"Okay," responded Kenia, then she said good morning to Jay confidently as she continued toward her coffee maker. She was as fine as she was good looking, and she was a raving beauty. Thick and shapely, with full round titties, a bublebutt that jiggled, and an old school hairy coochie.

Of course Jay was used to seeing female werewolves naked when they were shifting, but nakedness during that sacred act is not seen as being sexual. On the other hand seeing a woman randomly naked in her kitchen caused his wolf to howl and he let out a growl of his own.

Kenia looked at him with an amused expression on her face and said, "Would you please control your wolf." Then she laughed before saying, "Would you like a cup of coffee too?"

"Uh, yes please," replied Jay as he regrouped.

"When this light comes on, press it, and the machine will make you a cup. I'm going to my bedroom. You can join me when you finish your coffee and I'll tame that wolf of yours," she said, then left the kitchen.

~

It took Jay a couple of seconds to figure out how to turn the coffeemaker off before he joined her in her bedroom. "It took you long enough," she said as she lay on her side, propping herself up on one elbow. Jay looked at her but he didn't say anything. "Well, my pussy isn't going to fuck itself," she said, then stretched her eyes for a second.

Jay was out of is clothes in no time flat and climbed onto the bed. "Stay in control of him girl," said her wolf. "Don't give him too much too soon."

"Ugh," went Kenia.

"Just remember, the first time sets the tone for what he'll expect later," her wolf reiterated.

As much as Kenia wanted them to fuck each other's brains out she followed her wolf's advice and said, "This one is going to be a quickie. You're not getting your dick sucked. And we're only fucking in our human, in missionary." She made her statement with a no nonsense look on her face.

~

When she walked back into the garage about a half hour later still buttoning her blouse the sight of her red bra set-off Jay's wolf again. "Do you think she's wearing red panties too?" asked his wolf. "Calm down," said Jay.

"My ass," responded his wolf. "You got some pussy, I didn't."

Kenia's wolf sensed that something was happening between Jay and his wolf. "Haha, told ya. They want some more of you," she boasted. "The feeling is mutual," responded Kenia. "Jay kept me coming the whole time we were fucking. He has no idea of the things I'm going to do to him sexually once we're together. But first I need to tell him what's going on with our pack."

"Jay, would you come sit with me while I drink my coffee. There's something I have to tell you."

When he joined her at the table a couple of moments later he saw the Shaman and his mom on the screen of Kenia's laptop. "Hello sweetie," said his mom when he sat down in front of the laptop's camera.

"Hey mom. Hey Shaman," said Jay who then looked at Kenia with a confused expression on his face.

"I called this meeting because it's time for you to know as much about your life as I know about mine. There's also a question I need answered by uncle Arlik" said Kenia in her usual authoritative way.

"How do you know them?" asked Jay.

"Mrs Smoove you have the floor," stated Kenia, ignoring him.

Jay gave her a side-eye look. His wolf said, "Dayum. Is her pussy that good?" "Yes it is," responded Jay.

"Jay there's no easy way to say this, so I'll just make it plain," said his mother interrupting their conversation. "Arlik is your real father.

"Does my father.... I mean does the Alpha know?" asked Jay, not surprised by the news.

"Yes he does," she replied.

Her and the Shaman had decided that they'd answer any questions he had, otherwise they weren't going to say anything more about there friendship.

Jay looked at her, then at the Shaman. He really didn't know what to say and he didn't want any details, though he suspected that they were still getting it on.

It was Kenia who broke the silence when she said, "Jay if it makes you feel any better, my mother was also the Madam Alpha of her poppa Clover's pack and my father was the Shaman. When daddy accidentally got momma pregnant with me, she and poppa Clover gave up leadership of the pack and moved with my father to Literotica Village. They started a new pack with Kiera and Cedric, and Denise and Rand.

"It turned out that both couples were into the same lifestyle as mom and poppa Clover, and they found out that daddy had a cock as big as yours Kiera and Denise wanted him and their husbands agreed."

"When his health started to fail he gave me some of the same potion uncke Arlik gave to you. It brought out my dominant side and both the women and the men became my submissives.

"Including your mom and step-dad?" asked Jay

"Yes," replied Kenia.

"And you're their Dom?" he asked to be sure he was hearing her right.

"Yep. It's crazy huh," she said and laughed. She then looked at the Shaman and said, "Uncle Arlik, Jay is my mate. How is that possible that Luna chose him for me if he is my cousin?"

"You're fourth cousins. That only counts as being related if you want it to. Obviously Luna is okay with it," the Shaman explained.

Jay and Kenia looked at each other and smiled. His mother's face lit up with happiness.

~~

Jay and Kenia got married, but they didn't mark each other as they wanted to maintain more sexual independence.

Being that she was a Voyeur as well as a Dom Kenia didn't want Jay to stop being the Bull for their pack as long as she could watch him fuck Mrs Clover, Kiera, and Denise.

Now that Jay knew that the Shaman was his father, he was even more willing to follow his advice and get all the pussy he could. Especially since his wife didn't mind.

However they did decide to keep a Moonpie and an RC Cola in the pantry for each of them, in case they ever decided to become monogamous.