The Cuck, the Wife & the Lads

Story Info
My hot wife is fucked hard by 5 guys whilst I spy on them.
6.4k words
4.32
20.2k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you 'get off' to this story, please take a few moments to tell me about it in the comments. That's why I write them. I want to hear your thoughts.

This is a work of fiction and an original story by Inhales Deeply.

** Please, Like, Comment & Follow, **

Also please let me know in the comments below if you have thoughts and ideas on what direction you'd like the next chapters to take

The Cuck, the Wife & the Lads

---------------------------------------------

Chapter 1

Am I ultimately in control, or am I so far out of control that I no longer know what I actually want, or if I am happy? I think that this is the life that I want, I think that it makes me happy. I think that it turns me on. Or, is that just the narrative that I've told myself, a story that I've sold myself, convinced myself? Is it possible for a human to enjoy something that almost everyone else is repulsed by? I am a cuckold. I believe that I love it, I think that I love it, but should I? Should I enjoy serving my wife and her lovers? I do.

The next paragraph may cause many of you reading it, to recoil. It might make you feel uncomfortable or instantly take a dislike to me, or feel an instant disrespect for me. For most people, most couples, what I am about to tell you would suggest betrayal. Or, dishonesty. Almost certainly it would provoke feelings of hurt and upset. It would tear at the fabric of what most people believe to be the core of a relationship between two people that are in love and have committed to a 'relationship'. When we think about a relationship; our parents, our grandparents, or past girlfriends and boyfriends all follow a common structure; two people committed together and solely together. My relationship is not like that. My wife is not uniquely 'mine'. OK, so here it is. I wonder how many will continue to read on, after this next paragraph.

I am sitting in my home office, at my desk writing this. I am wearing a black T-shirt. Only a black T-shirt, otherwise I am naked. My cock is hard, it's very hard. It is heaving and throbbing, and it is full of blood. I am so turned on that I could probably cum (if I was allowed), without even touching myself. I am this turned on because, I have just finished cleaning my wife, and tending to her. Cleaning her bruised and battered pussy. I have meticulously and lovingly cared for her, washed her, and looked after her. I have prepared her and made her ready, and now she is back in our bedroom, the room next door to my office. She had come through to me a little while ago for a rest and to ask me to nurse her a little. Obediently I ushered her onto the small sofa bed in my office. I handed her a pre-prepared glass of water which she sipped. "Are you having fun?" I asked. She smiled and raised her eyebrows provocatively, and answered, "oh my god babe, it's amazing. They are like animals with me, and I fucking love it. Thank you, your the best". She was completely naked, breathless, flushed, and sweaty. She looked as though she'd just completed a naked ten-mile run. Add to this that her hair was stuck to her face and I could see redness on her buttocks and on her arms. Her eye makeup had run from where her eyes had been watering and she had cum on her face. On her cheeks, her chin, and her neck. She also had cum on her chest and I could see that her nipples, especially the right one, were reddened and almost bruised. As she lay down on the bed she placed her feet soles together, raised her knees slightly, and slid her feet towards her bottom which allowed her legs to fall open, parting her thighs as wide as possible and exposing her red, creamy pussy to my eyes. She winced slightly and let out an "oof" sound, as her pussy lips opened as her legs stretched wide. She looked very well worked down there, so I smiled at her and asked what I could do to help. She answered in her cutesy baby-voice saying, 'p'weese can you just give me some lickle kisses p'weese baby, as I'm a lickle bit sore'. She's so gorgeous, how could I say no to her? So I lowered my head and began giving her soft little kisses all over her opening. I could instantly taste that she was salty and there was a very strong mixture of musky cum and sweat. As I kissed her a little more deeply there were considerable spots of blood and much of her inner folds were beginning to bruise as the skin was already turning a slightly purple colour.

After a few moments of enjoying my attention, she cooed softly and gently pushed my head away from between her thighs. My face was sticky and I used a finger to clean the mixture of love juices from my chin and cheeks into my mouth. I asked if I could do anything else for her and she replied by asking if I could fetch the cold flannel for her. As I looked at her I could see that she had a small split on her bottom lip which she was inadvertently flicking her tongue over to clean the fresh blood away each time it pooled at the surface. I stood up and turned to fetch the flannel with its little bowl of clean water. "Is your lip ok Babe?" I asked. She raised her finger to the little split acknowledging it and smiling said, "Yeah, it's fine darling, thank you. I had two of them in my mouth and it was a bit of a stretch". She smiled and giggled slightly as she spoke. She seemed tired and she looked so beautiful lying there on the sofa bed. I couldn't help feeling immense deep love for her.

I returned to her side with the water bowl and flannel and I carefully wetted the cloth and then began softly dabbing her pussy with a small corner. She winced again but allowed me to do my work. I was able to clean her well and as I'd expected the white cotton flannel and the water quickly turned a pinky red with the tiny traces of blood that I cleaned from her. She had been worked hard. I also cleaned her stomach and chest, carefully removing the globs of cum that had pooled and started to dry in various places. I kissed her face and licked her lips and chin removing the cum from these areas with gentle licks as a mother cat might clean her kittens. After a few minutes I was done and I pulled off my T-shirt to use it as a towel to gently dab her dry.

She had closed her eyes and was enjoying the attention. I thought for a moment that maybe she had fallen asleep, but as I finished drying her she said, "Can you give the boys a drink or something. Tell them I'll be back in a little while".

"Sure, no problem" I answered smiling and I softly heaved myself up off the bed and pulled my T-shirt back on.

Depending on if you've read anything that I have written before, you might already know that Carly is 5'1" and a semi-professional ballet dancer. In her younger years, she could easily have turned fully professional but her height stood against her. (Pardon the pun)

Because of her dancing, her physique has always been that of an athlete. She has strong toned legs, a tiny waist, a flat strong torso, and small firm 32B breasts with chewy rubbery nipples that stand out like bullets when she's excited. She has curly blonde shoulder-length hair, a pear-shaped pretty face, and big blue eyes. Carly takes immense care of her appearance in both the gym and the beauty salon and I am very proud to say that at 34 years old, most guys still turn to look at her as she breezes past them.

Chapter 2

I pushed open my bedroom door and stepped inside, closing the door behind me.

There were five men in the room. Three of the guys I knew and two were new faces. As always the new faces instantly looked uncomfortable. Their expressions changed to ones of 'being caught'. I guess the reaction was normal. Their faces said, 'oh fuck, it's the husband'.

I smiled, and said, "Hi. Anyone need a beer or anything? Maybe a snack, I've got some stuff in". I smiled again and the two new faces started to relax. Mike answered, "I think we are all good cheers Danny unless you guys need anything?" He looked around the room to his friends, waiting to see if anyone answered.

Mike spoke again, "Ermm, actually, let me do some introductions Danny. This is Sam". He gestured towards the guy that was perched against our windowsill. He was tall, maybe 6'2", and had a commanding presence in the room. With his dark hair, and mysterious aura, he was instantly attractive, and I could see why Mike had included him in the group. Sam made a small waving motion with his hand and raised his head to nod a greeting.

Mike continued, "and this is Marcus" He gestured towards the other new face. Marcus also offered a small nod and a weak acknowledging smile. Marcus was the direct opposite of Sam. He was shorter and built like a rugby player. Not traditionally handsome but instead he had a ruggedness about him. His strawberry blonde hair was cropped and spiked which gave him the appearance of a military man and his arms were both tattooed from the wrist up to the shoulder. He also had tattoos on both of his thighs but I didn't feel that I could stare so I couldn't tell you what they were.

"And you already know Ted and Nick" Mike finished. Both Ted and Nick had been to our home before. Ted looked like he was a teenager with floppy brown hair and a slim almost lanky physic. The first time Mike had bought Ted to the house Carly had questioned his age and I knew that he was actually 26 but appeared much younger. He's what the girls call, cute. Like a boy band member.

Nick on the other hand was well set. Not overweight as such but certainly a heavier build than the others and more of a prominent stomach. He was probably around the same age as Carly and me and although he didn't quite have a beer belly I'd guess that there was the potential for one as he got older.

"Yes, hi guys. Carly is having a little rest, but she said she's coming back so hopefully not be too long. Are you sure I can't get you anything" I asked again.

They all shooked their heads to decline, but then Marcus said, "I could take a beer if that's cool, actually?"

I smiled happy to serve but Mike answered. "Yeah it's fucking cool dude. You can drink Danny's beers, no worries. He lets you fuck his Missus right, so I'm sure you can drink his beers". Mike was doing a forced laugh as if it would help to reassure his friend. He continued, "Listen you two" he was addressing the new guys, "These guys, get off on this shit. Danny likes watching his wife get fucked to shit by a group of guys and she fucking loves it too. Fuck me, Danny'll even suck your cock for you if you want. He'll suck your cock to get it wet so you can slide it into his wife. It's true isn't it Danny? Tell them. In fact, show them. Come over here". He was laughing again and showing off slightly to his friends, but I didn't mind.

Mike had an air of authority about him. He was the only one of them that was fully naked. His fat soft dick hung proudly over his weighty bollocks. It wasn't the biggest cocked I'd ever seen but I knew that when erect he had an impressive girth and more importantly he knew how to use it. His nakedness added to the impression of his power. It was as if everyone in the room was slightly intimidated by his presence, and accepting that he was the leader. He moved with purpose, like a silverback or alpha and when he spoke, his voice was deep and commanding. He was the sort that didn't need to raise his voice to convey the gravity of his message; it was clear he was someone to be taken seriously.

I faced the new guys and confirmed, "I'm just happy to help in any way I can". I walked over to Mike. He was standing leaning against the dressing table. All four of the others were wearing boxers shorts and Nick was the only one also wearing a T-Shirt.

Mike told me to kneel down in front of him which I did, using his right hand he cupped and lifted his flaccid cock holding it out to me. The other guys stood silently watching the game unfold. They were clearly unsure of what happens next.

I knew that Mike was not only making a point to his friends but that he was also enjoying this. I knew this because this was not the first time that I'd had Mike's uncut cock in my mouth. Mike had been visiting Carly and participating in our games for a few years. Originally, my presence in the room had been purely to serve Carly whilst Mike was fucking her. But during one of those early sessions, Mike had been fucking Carly doggy fashion whilst I was laid beneath Carly using my tongue on her clit, during an enthusiastic backstroke Mike had pulled out too far and popped out of Carly and as he thrust forward again slipped into my mouth. At first, he'd apologised but when I told him it was fine and that I was happy for him to use us both in any way he wished, he pushed his hard cock back into my mouth. I think that in the heat of the moment and the excitement of trying something new, it had all gone to his head as after only a few pumps back and forth Mike had a massive orgasm and erupted his hot cum into my mouth. Carly was actually not impressed, but that's a different story.

I took Mike's soft cock into my mouth and I could taste Carly on him. I knew that he was showing off his dominance to his friends and although it excited me to serve him and follow his instructions I also knew that I could have a small amount of fun myself. I sucked his soft cock hard and deep into my throat rolling my tongue around his bellend and I instantly felt his dick throb as blood rushed to fill his shaft. I sucked hard again and raised my hands to his balls cupping them and manipulating them in my fingers. His dick hardened quickly and he was almost fully erect in seconds. I could feel the eyes of the other four men on us.

Mike had to steady himself against the bedroom unit as his cock throbbed hard in my mouth. I wondered if he'd allow me to drain him in front of his friends.

Again, I worked his balls with my hands, playing them with pressure, massaging them, and pumping them encouraging his seed to rise. My own cock was fully erect and straining. I want to cum but knew I must not.

I wanted to get Mike to that point where he couldn't stop even if he wanted to. I increased my tempo on his shaft and his cock responded with another intense throb. I squeezed his balls in my palm again and I felt the unmistakable twitch of his orgasm approaching. I doubled down and worked him hard. He was at 'that point'. He placed his free hand on the top of my head and let out an involuntary moan as his balls tightened in my hand and his cock oozed pre-cum onto my tongue. One final pump of his shaft and a firm squeeze of his tight balls and he groaned loudly and I felt the first jet of his cum hit the back of my throat. I milked him softly draining him into my mouth. I swallowed everything he gave me. I had taken him from soft to hard and then to orgasm in about 30 seconds.

I waited a few moments before I stood. I licked my lips and turned to face Marcus and said, "I'll grab you your beer now Marcus".

Mike was regaining his composure and I think realising that he had just allowed another man to suck him to orgasm in front of his friends.

I could see that Marcus had a huge erection in his boxers from watching my performance and Mike took the advantage to steer the attention away from him and onto someone else.

Mike's deep voice broke the silence, "fucking 'ell, Marcus, it looks like you enjoyed that as well mate. Danny, suck Marcus's cock for him".

I looked around and Marcus was not the only one sporting a hard dick in their underwear. Sam, Ted, and Marcus were clearly all hard and Ted had removed his boxers and was openly stroking his cock. This was getting interesting.

I moved toward Marcus and said, "I'd be really happy to if you'd like?" But before he had a chance to answer Carly spoke from the bedroom door. It made us all jump as the mood was clearly focused on what was happening inside the room.

"Ahem, I don't think so. Danny, out, thank you". She said, cooly. I turned to her and saw that she was wrapped in a white towel. Her hair was wet and she'd clearly had a very quick shower.

"I'll grab your beer Marcus," I said as I turned and walked past Carly and out to the hallway.

Carly closed the door behind me and I was alone again.

I was immensely turned on and my own cock was heaving so I allowed myself two or three hard tugs on my shaft.

I ran downstairs and grabbed four beers from the fridge and headed straight back up to the bedroom. I stopped momentarily at the door and listened. I could hear mumbled voices. I could make out Carly chastising them for wasting their time on me.

I knocked on the door and glanced down at my hard protruding dick. I had a moment of panic as I was unsure what Carly would say if I walked in exposed and hard. It turns out that I needn't have worried as Carly called out for me to 'leave the beer outside'. I was denied. I went back to my desk and sat down. I checked my phone. I went back to the door to attempt to listen again. It was torture.

Chapter 3

I sat at my desk for nearly ten minutes. My cock was throbbing and I wanted to release. The problem I had was that if I allowed myself the pleasure of an orgasm, I knew that I would 'go off the boil'. The moment would be over and I knew from previous experiences that after my own orgasm was the only time I felt feelings of discomfort about Carly being with other people.

I pressed my ear against the door and listened hard. I really couldn't make out any distinguishable sounds. It sounded like moaning but I couldn't tell.

I knew what I was going to do. I was going to break the rules. I was going to disobey Carly. I would have to be quiet and I would have to keep my head.

I turned and quietly but quickly exited my office onto our landing area. The layout of our house is quite strange due to the previous owners extending it a few times. I headed down our stairs to the mid-landing and turned to my right to go back up the other stairs to the spare bedrooms. With the kids away at summer camp I could confidently turn left at the top of the stairs into the spare room and through the other door on the other side of that bedroom which went into the 'Jack & Jill' bathroom that was shared with our bedroom. The bedroom Carly was currently in.

I slowed my pace as I entered the bathroom and I stepped gently to ensure my movements were not heard. I was delighted to see the adjoining door, leading into our bedroom was closed to but not shut. This meant that I would be able to softly ease the door open just a crack and see what was happening with Carly.

I eased it open the smallest amount. Before I could see anything I could hear noise from the room. The unmistakable noise of sex.

I inched closer to the door and spied through the gap. Instantly I could see Carly on her knees with three of the guys standing around her. She had three large dicks pointing at her. Two of which she had in her hands, one in her left and one in her right, and the third in her mouth. I could see that it was Marcus in her mouth. Carly was frantically pumping Ted and Nick's cocks with her hands and I was impressed by Ted's huge dick. With the same enthusiasm as Carly, Marcus was holding Carly's head, controlling it, as he thrust himself in and out of her mouth. His large hands were cupping the sides of her head, over her ears and he was using a combination of him tugging her head roughly onto him whilst he thrust his hips in the alternate direction.

Mike was kneeling behind Carly. I could see that he had one hand underneath her and the other wrapped around her chest cupping her left breast. He was squeezing the flesh of her tit roughly and although Carly's boobs are small and pert, I could see her flesh squashing between his fingers. He was digging his nails into her skin in a pumping motion and I could see her wincing and recoiling against his actions. Her skin was reddening and again looking mauled.

Mike's right hand was underneath Carly with his palm upwards he had his ring and middle fingers turned up and therefore inside Carly. His right hand was thrusting and hammering at my wife even more roughly than his left hand on her chest. He was fingering her so very hard. Battering his hand against her and dragging his fingers back and forth inside her. Again, I could see her wincing at his bestial, savage behaviour. But, she was clearly impassioned. She did not want him to stop because the harder he worked her, the harder she pumped the cocks in her hands and the more she grunted and moaned in pleasure. In fact, I could see that she was using her thighs to pump up and down slightly against his hand and encouraging his ravenous fingering.

12