The Cuck, the Wife & the Lads

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled back sliding Marcus' dick from her mouth and gasping loudly for air. Her face was covered in sweat and spit. Her eye makeup was streaming down her cheeks because her eyes were watering so heavily and her mouth and lips were red raw. She was gasping for air and panting like a dog, but she was smiling. She was grinning like the Joker from batman like she was intoxicated. She looked possessed.

In one fluid motion, she moved her right hand to take Marcus's cock, she turned her head to the left ready to swallow Ted's meaty member. Before she took him in, she growled at him, "Strangle me. My neck. Put your hands on my neck". She flicked her head back slightly, towards Mike and spoke again, "Push your cock into my arsehole, baby. Hard, ok? Hard".

She moved her lips onto Ted's dick as he placed his hands on her throat. I could see that he was holding her softly and I knew she wouldn't like that. I watched her open her mouth, bearing her teeth and she bit hard onto Ted's cock. He yelped and naturally pulled back. "Fucking hell", he bleated, like an injured animal. He looked down at Carly who grunted her instruction again, clearly having got his attention. "I said fucking strangle me. Choke me on your dick, fuck my throat". With that, she swallowed his cock again deep and forcefully as if to show him what she meant. Ted, did not need to be told twice, and taking some revenge for the cock-bite, and not wanting more teeth marks on his cock he grabbed Carly's throat with gusto. I saw her eyes bulge and she gagged hard as he garrotted her. I saw his face snarl as he affected his revenge for her biting him. Ted squeezed his fingers hard on her throat and with the same method as Marcus before he used his hands to pump her mouth back and forth on his dick.

Mike had squared himself behind my wife as instructed and as Ted found his rhythm on her mouth Mike thrust forward entering her back passage. Again, Carly reacted to the physicality of her lover and her loud-throated groan was of immediate pain and then pleasure. Once again Carly responded to the carnality and force of her lovers with equaled brut force on the hard dicks in her mouth and her hands.

It was all too much for young Ted and I watched as his legs started to tremble and he gasped that he was about to cum. Carly responded with a guttural moan and pulled his cock from her mouth and told him "come on baby". He released one hand from her throat and instantly some of the redness in her face drained. He grabbed his cock with his right hand keeping hold of Carly's neck with his left. He jerked his shaft quickly back and forth with his hand and after only three pumps emptied an impressive bolt of creamy seed onto my beautiful wife's already sticky face. Carly reacted to his orgasm moving her face around to catch his deposit on her cheeks, her nose, her forehead, and in her open mouth.

It was only now that I realised that Sam was not in the bedroom. My brain fogged slightly as I didn't know how I'd missed that. Maybe he'd gone to the bathroom. Maybe he'd popped downstairs to the kitchen for a drink. He certainly was not in the room.

Ted's orgasm and Carly's slutty response set off a little chain reaction with the others and as Ted collapsed backward in satisfied exhaustion Marcus started panting and growling something I couldn't hear through his gritted teeth. The next moment he was jetting his seed onto the side of Carly's face and into her hair. She expertly manoeuvred around so that she could catch Marcus's final few spurts into her mouth. She rolled her tongue around swirling Marcus' and Ted's cum in her mouth allowing the mixture to dribble out her mouth onto her chin where it was then dripping onto her chest. Mike's left hand was still roughly working Carly's left breast and he was using the mixture dripping onto her chest as a lubricant on her.

Ted had opened the door to my office and picked up the beers that I'd left on the floor. He handed one to Marcus and then the two of them fell onto the bed to watch the remainder of the show.

Carly was now aggressively working Nick's cock with her mouth. Her face was covered in cum, sweat, streaky make-up, and her own spit. Her blonde hair was stuck flat to her head as if she'd just come out of a swimming pool. Again, I couldn't help but think how beautiful she looked. Mike's hands were pawing into the skin on her chest aggressively. I could see her flesh squashing between his fat fingers again. I imagined that he was working hard to reach his orgasm as I had drained him only a short while before. By the look on his face, I assumed that he was attempting to grind out his climax and he was thinking that he'd cum by 'using this tart as his fuck tool'. He was attempting to 'get there' in his head.

I saw that when Marcus had cum he'd done so which such force that he'd shot one jet of spunk over Carly's head and it had hit Mike square in the face as he was positioned behind Carly thrusting and jutting his fat cock in and out of her arsehole. I'm not sure if Mike would ever admit it but I assumed that he was bi-sexual as not only had he enjoyed me sucking his dick on a few occasions but I now watched as he flicked his tongue quickly in and out capturing the white sticky cum and lapping it back into his mouth. Mike's rhythm seemed to falter and he was obviously reaching orgasm. He was snarling and through his teeth gritted he started panting the words 'fuck fuck fuck fuck' as he rutted roughly into Carly's arse from behind. In response, Carly pressed back against him matching and countering his strokes to ensure maximum pressure. She momentarily removed Nick's cock from her mouth to glance back over her shoulder at Mike to speak in a lusty breathy tone, "come on then, fuck me, fuck me. Do it, fuck my arse".

Mike responded with doubled conviction, slamming into her with all his might and mauling even harder at her already bruised and redden breasts. He pinched and pulled at her nipples in his rough hands which Carly responded to with grunts and groans of pleasure. Her encouragement edged Mike closer and he slammed into her, once, twice and on the third time he came with a loud animalistic howl of pleasure as his balls exploded his seed into her anal cavity.

It was Mike's turn to fall backward in exhaustion. His cock slipped from within Carly and I saw his cum running out of her dripping from her bottom hole onto the bedroom carpet. Mike's chest was heaving hard and whilst he lay down on the carpet Carly turned her focus back to Nick's cock which was still hard and still in her hungry mouth.

I nearly jumped out of my skin when I felt a warm firm hand on my shoulder. I managed to stifle a yelp which would have instantly given away my hiding place and voyeur position. I spun around to see Sam standing naked behind me. He was grinning widely and held a sly look on his face. The cat that had found the cream. Or more like, the bull that had caught the cuck.

Sam's cock was hard and standing proudly jutting out from his body. He was clearly having fun and I did not know what to expect next. He quickly answered this for me. He whispered very quietly, "turn around and keep watching them. Watch what my mates are doing to your slutty little wife". I obeyed Sam's instruction and turned back to the crack in the door. Instantly I felt Sam move closer behind me. His cock aimed and pressed between my arse cheeks. I knew how to allow him the access he wanted, and I slowly exhaled, relaxing and unclenching against his pressure. I had to assume that he had lubricated his dick nicely as I felt the breathlessness of him sliding easily into my hole. In one slow but fluid motion, Sam was pressed fully inside me. His whole body was held against my back and I felt very full inside. My cock throbbed hard. Sam slid his hands around my waist taking hold of my hips and allowing him to control our combined movement. He began softly pumping me. Gently at first and in short pressing movements and then, as he enjoyed it, slower, sliding two-thirds of his cock out and then pressing it back in, hard. I was surprised that Sam reached around and grasped my hard cock with his right hand. He jerked me up and down pulling my foreskin taught over my bell. I needed to not cum. This was not going to be easy. I tried to think of something else but all I could think was to wonder if any guy anywhere was not at least bi-curious. Sam was quickly getting carried away and I could feel his cock starting to throb inside me. I tried to focus back on the activity in the bedroom.

As Nick was the last man standing Carly was able to give him her undivided attention. Still kneeling in front of him she used her left hand on his balls and her right hand was frantically pumping his dick back and forth whilst she kept just the tip of his cock on her tongue. Nick had both of his hands on her head and was steadying himself against her. Carly's body was covered in sweat and much of her torso was dripping with cum. Some of which had run down as far as her pussy, where I could see it collecting and dripping from her labia which was hanging delicately between her legs.

Nick, despite his best efforts, was unable to control himself for long. Carly's left hand was squeezing and releasing his testicles in the alternate rhythm to her right hand which was working his shaft. Her fingers were digging deep into his scrotum and the pressure was too much for him. His legs began to shake and with a loud groan, he gave way and erupted his first jet of cum onto Carly's eagerly awaiting mouth. As she had done with Marcus, Carly expertly took each spurt of Nick's load onto a different part of her face, covering her cheeks, eyes, and final chin which again dripped down onto her chest before running down her tummy and between her legs.

Sam had watched Nick's eruption and Carly's porn-star performance and had matched Carly's tempo using my anus to bring himself to orgasm. Grabbing both of my hips and thrusting twice I felt the unmistakable hotness of Nick's sperm deep inside me. His hips jerked against me using the tightness of my butt to milk out his cum.

Sam quickly adjusted himself and pulled back sliding out of me and allowing his deflating dick to fall heavily from its snug hole. I felt some of his wetness ooze from me. Sam moved quickly away. Like many guys, I think that the reality of his actions was hitting home. I did not doubt that Nick would consider himself 'straight' and yet he had just fucked the arse and cum heavily inside another man.

I heard Carly call out for me. I was supposed to be waiting in the office and I would be in trouble if I was not there. Boldly I pushed past Nick and moved quickly down the first flight of stairs and back up the other flight to my office. I drew two deep breaths to compose myself and pushed open the bedroom door.

Chapter 4

"Are you ok darling, do you need me?" I asked.

Carly held out her hand for me to help her up. She looked tired. Spent. Her hair was stuck to her head and had cum everywhere. Her face was a wet streaky, tear stained state with cum on her nose, cheeks, chin and all around her mouth. Her chest and stomach glistened almost with the mixture of white streaks of sperm and sweat and her skin was reddened where she'd been mauled and tugged around so roughly. All of this was offset with her broad satisfied smile. She was a happy lady.

I walked Carly back to my office, telling the guys to help themselves to more beers if they wanted. A couple of them made some muffled grunts and groans acknowledging my words but no one spoke. I think that they were all to tired and although I did not expect them to sleep there, I knew they needed some time to recuperate.

Once in the office, Carly asked me to lie on the floor which I did, as instructed.

"I'm a little bit sticky and messy baby". She told me as she lazily stepped over me. It was almost as though her own leg felt heavy for her to lift. Carly stood directly above my face and I watched her pretty labia flop as she moved. Her lips were stuck together and there was a considerable amount of cum that had collected around her pussy. I could also see that her arsehole was puffy and creamy from Mikes aggressive efforts.

A few little droplets of urine started to fall from between her legs and I opened my mouth to catch them. Her sweet nectar tasted amazing, like a zingy white wine with slight musky undertones. Her flow gathered momentum until she was openly pissing onto my face and neck. I couldn't swallow it all so I just opened my mouth and held out my tongue to capture as much as possible. She had an impressive amount to offer but after a few moments, she stop and gave a little shake, wiggling her taught little bottom above me. She giggled.

Carly dropped onto the sofa and closed her eyes exhausted. I thought that she might fall instantly asleep but instead, she softly offered, "Baby, can you clean me all up please?"

I shifted towards her and using only my tongue I gave her my first lick, on her inner thigh. The white creaminess hit my taste buds and I swallowed. This is my job; To clean her. To serve her. To love her. End

If you 'got off, to this story' please take a few moments to tell me about it in the comments. That's why I write them. I want to hear your thoughts.

This is a work of fiction and an original story by Inhales Deeply.

Please read my other stories.

** Please, Like, Comment & Follow, **

12