The Cuck Who Wrestles Ch. 01

Story Info
Our bull defeats and dominates me.
1.1k words
3.96
13.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood nervously at the entrance of the ramp. I'd done this lots of times before but each time was a different experience, new and exciting.

My name was Mark. I was a pro- wrestler in a top wrestling federation called the UWC. This had been my dream for years. To headline events, shows and carry out evocative, dazzling storylines. Play characters in front of loud, raucous crowds. And I was living it. With a slight twist.

I was one of the top stars in the company. Currently, however, I was in a losing feud with Chris, another star. He was older than me by about 10 years and had much more experience wrestling obviously.

I say losing because the whole feud involved me jobbing to him. Him and his on-screen girlfriend, Lily. She happened to be my actual girlfriend. This actually worked put really well for me since I was a cuckold.

Lily and I had been together for ages and we'd dabbled in female led relationships and cuckolding before but it all come to fruit when I joined the company.

Lily thought Chris was hot right from the beginning. He was muscular, fit, had blond, wavy, waist length hair and exuded a sense of confidence that oozed sex appeal. A month after they'd met for the first time, I'd watched the two of them make out at a bar while I was banished to a corner table condemned to only watch.

I was attractive myself, built a little leaner and shorter than Chris. My hair was dark and straight, reaching almost to my ass. Lily loved my hair. And my ass. She loved petting it, squeezing it, groping it. Chris, however was exactly the kind of guy Lily always teased me about.

Strong, obnoxious, confident, all qualities that turned her on immensely. At the bar date, he'd greeted her with a soft kiss on the lips even though I'd been standing right beside her. His hands had cupped her gorgeous ass and played with her ass-length blonde hair while they had flirted all night. Every now and then, he'd pat her ass and lean over and whisper something to her that would make her giggle.

When we finally retired to the lounge tables, the two of them were clinging on to each other and kissing softly and I was terribly turned on. Lily wouldn't let me come before her though so I couldn't do a thing.

They danced for a long time, making out and groping each other all over.

By the end, it was pretty much decided that I would be a cuckold to them. I stood there watching while the two of kissed goodbye, with my penis harder than a rock and humiliation coursing through me.

He'd grinned at me, patted my ass obnoxiously and told me that he'd see us soon.

And so it had begun. It had been a couple of months of excruciatingly delicious pain and frustration and I was absolutely loving it.

Somewhere along the way, the writers of UWC had pitched a storyline about Chris and Lily becoming an in-ring couple and I'd job to Chris throughout the storyline. The plan was for me to win at the very end after being dominated for weeks.

Obviously, I had sprung on it with undisguised enthusiasm. Lily was a little concerned about our lifestyle becoming public but as far as the audience was concerned, it was just a storyline, written for dramatic effect.

It was a hit, to say the least. The crowd loved Lily and Chris together. They loved seeing me humiliated, dominated by a stronger heel, an arrogant force of masculinity.

Today was another of those matches. As I made my way to the ring, I was incredibly aware of how much more dominant he looked.

I wore tight, pink shorts that highlighted the outline of my cage. My hair, was tied in a tight, low bun. Lily smiled at me, slightly evilly. Her initial trepidation had given way to undisguised enthusiasm.

Both of our entrances finished, Lily kissed Chris passionately and gave him a slap on his ass before climbing out.

Then started my humiliation. Chris absolutely dominated me for the entirety of that six-minute match. He started with a massive clothesline that dropped me to the floor. He then proceeded to drag me around the ring by my hair, finally choking me on one of the lower rings. I lay there, limp and helpless. My bun had almost come undone and was now hanging loosely on one of my shoulders. Chris sniggered at my state and leaning forward, proceeded to undo my bun. He leaned next to my ear and whispered maliciously, "Easier to pull you around by your hair cucky." He gave me a quick, insulting pat on my ass and grabbed my hair again. He lifted me up into a cross body slam and down I went again. He took this opportunity to take a break and also, to stuff his tongue down my girlfriend's throat. I could see them from where I lay and I was worried my incredibly strong arousal would make itself evident by means of a wet spot on my shorts.

The next four or so minutes were pretty similar. He humiliated me, took a break, made out with Lily. When he finally pinned me, he patted my ass again, smirking down at my defeated form. True to plot, the two of them kissed on top of me, while exiting the ring, walking up the ramp. I don't think Lily's hand let go of his ass at all.

I took my time going back up, in order to sell the loss well. If I'd waited a little longer, it would have been much easier for me once I did make it back to the locker room. I could hear loud moaning and the sound of ass slapping. Pressing myself against the door, I tried to sneak a peek. Lily and Chris hadn't even taken their clothes off. They were humping each other furiously and Chris was rubbing her pussy through the tight fabric of her jeans.

"Oooohh yeah don't stop, don't stop, ughnnn harder!"

Chris slapped her ass again, making her squeal and whimper.

I tried to pleasure myself but I was absolutely unable. The cage was unyielding. After a minute or so, Lily started squealing a little louder. Quickly, Chris turned her around, not letting up on rubbing her and smacked her ass. He started humping her delectable ass as she came. A couple of seconds later, I saw a massive wet spot being formed on the front of his shorts. Both of them slowed down but didn't separate. Lily turned her neck and gently pushed her tongue into his mouth.

I swallowed hard as I watched the love of my life tenderly kiss her hunky lover, knowing that I was no closer to cumming than I had been before the match.