All Comments on 'The Cuckold Diet Challenge'

by razorlyt

Sort by:
  • 103 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved it

That's what I call motivation. Please keep the story going and don't worry about all the negative stuff that these type of stories seem to attract.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good Story

Really liked your story it has lots of potential for the next installments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
more please

can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Awesome Ds Cuckold

One of the best Ds Cuckold intros I ever read. Keep it going, great job!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Interesting

I am confused. It would seem the husband enjoys his W cheating on him, and he enjoys cleaning her with his tongue. So where is this a hard thing for him to do? The beginning implied that he would be tormented, but all he seems to be is turned on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Now that is a story

Wow your good please keep up the great work. Every want to be cuck is waiting.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 15 years ago
Humorous with lots of plot holes . . .

This was not badly written and is a sort-of cuckold fantasy dream. Some problems in the fantasy include the following. Rick is too smart to go to a hooker and spend $3000 per hour knowing his wife is also a smart lawyer (hopefully, we're not talking about former NY governor Eliot Spitzer). And unless Danielle has denied him something sexual, why do it? It is never explained how she got wise and knew about his tryst unless he has cheated before. But OK, he was dumb to cheat. And he is fat and out of shape. It happens when one becomes too caught up in one's work, in one's family, and so forth. But Rick tried to be discreet, he did not try to openly humiliate Danielle, and it was apparently a one-time thing. Danielle (as seems to be the norm in these cuckold cheating wives stories) goes out purposely to humiliate her husband, and she plans on cheating repeatedly after having coerced a "consent" from wimpy Rick. Shelly is in on it, and probably Tina, the mother of the friends of Rick's twins with whom Rick goes to dinner. Tina teases in a way that suggests she knows Rick has a chastity device in place. Now we must remember that Danielle gets to do something she really wants to do (her job generates no money, but she regards it as fun rather than work) only because Rick works hard and is quite successful. She obviously has plenty of free time to work out and be with friends like Shelly who can't make a marriage work due to poor choices. Now Danielle seems to want a lifestyle like Shelly's. Despite the "contract" with Rick, Shelly's adulterous escapade would really hurt her if they were to wind up in divorce court. Danielle provided Rick with a DVD that is clear-cut evidence of reprehensible behavior that could even get custody of the kids for Rick. It could result in Danielle being disbarred, because lawyers as "officers of the court" are supposed to adhere to certain moral standards. Despite the claims about STD safety the last time they were tested, going bare-back with Mr. Fuck Toy constitutes risky behavior for Danielle. There are a few other concerns; Danielle said she would fuck other men until Rick weighs under 200 lbs. What if she decides she likes it so much, she won't stop even after he reaches a lower weight? Does wimpy Rick just accept it? Also, Ms. Domme Danielle not only took off the chastity device while Rick was licking off her lover's spunk, she let him climax. That seems to violate the agreement since the device was supposed to better motivate Rick to lose weight. Danielle gets herself quite drunk so she can be a slut without too much nervousness or guilt (I guess she'll also purge her guilt at confession). But Rick is very restricted on alcohol per his new diet, so he can't get drunk before having to consume a creampie. Danielle suggests she is doing these things to Rick because she loves him so much. Why does humiliating her husband serve as an expression of love for this woman? I guess we will find in other chapters that Rick gets so turned on by being dominated, he actually accepts this lifestyle change. If that happens, he will hardly be motivated to lose weight as it would end the humiliation he might grow to crave. By the way, it would have been helpful if the story were labelled as Ch. 01, so the readers who don't like to be left hanging can wait until the entire story is posted before reading it. I know this story is supposed to be fiction (or is it true, as suggested in the introduction), and we need to allow some literary license for what may be a fantasy to some readers on this site, but I think we also need some degree of credibility if a story is to be able to capture the reader in the fantasy. I think Rick as lawfirm director should find another firm to do his company's financial work when the contract comes up for renewal, not simply renegotiate the price with Shelly. I also feel a chastity device alone would have been sufficient motivation for Rick to lose weight. The idea that he must accept cuckolding is over the top. Since Danielle has humiliated him publicly -- don't think the word won't spread once a couple of women know what's going on, and certainly fuck-stud will tell whomever he wants since he knows Danielle's identity -- I think Rick's career days are numbered. I'm curious to see how the author will deal with the situation in later chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I

That was just to hot and I can't wait for hte upcoming chapters. Great job!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great great cuck stopry. one of the best

on Lit or anywhere else. Please just let the asses w/o a name cry and bitch like the fags they are and keep this one going for at leaast 100 pounds. Love the idea. Great read and a great nasturbation story.

ryu77ryu77about 15 years ago
I agree with Vulcan_of_Ohio

I thought at first this was one of those REVENGE CHEATING WIVES story with a twist but became one of those humiliation cuckold stories. For me, I was hoping of reading a lol story of a husband doing the imposible to loose weight as fast as he can to prevent his wife of cuckolding so much, but this humiliation bullshit just ruined it. If he likes it, where is the motivation? By the end of the story he will gain 50 lbs instead of loosing them hahahahahaha!!! And I think Shelly and the other woman is on this "plan". The cheating part of his is just to show that the woman is justified a little of downing it but I hope the story pick up in the future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Interesting start, which direction to go?

A wife out to even the score. How does she find out about his indiscretion with the hooker? Is she following him full time or did she have something to do with setting it up, hmm. However it happens she does what seems to be a pattern for women and goes to make sure he gets it worse. Yes he fooled around , but he didn't intend it to be open to people they know or to hurt her self esteem. What is she after, his finances, maybe replace him at work, revenge, does she want to be a dom, maybe really weight loss, open relationship.? wow lots of paths to go.

Now him, a lawyer who has worked his way up to the top of the food chain so to speak. Perhaps up to this point thought of this as a game, but now what. Now I don't know about you but I have yet to met the lawyer (especially an accomplished one) that didn't try to go around,or over , or through any contract/argrument/deal and poke a hole in it.

I would think that a guy like him may take a break to be a bottom once in a while, but in public wants the control, else he wouldn't worry much about the divorce. The contract has no witness, was signed under duress of blackmail threat,so how to get out. Maybe he goes and liposuctions the weight, or how about a hunger strike, maybe he loses the weight and when it goes to have sex again the thought of all those other cocks sicken him and he's impotent, no wait he runs off with is personal trainer.Perhaps he collapses from lack of nutruites and emergency services find marks or abuse, a cock cage,and a dvd in his briefcase. So many choices.

Whatever route the author chooses is his decsion and the actions of the players are his to direct, I look forward to the next story hoping this fits Loving Wives better than something like Femdom Wives or better yet FemAbuser Wives

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great

Really enjyed this story it has a slightly different slant and it was a good read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Lets talk about this.

Well it was interesting. The use of sex as motivation to a degree in a marriage. Like some of the respondants it really pissed me off. Needless to say, and I certainly hope he gets a chance to turn it around and make the wife pay royally for the abuse, physical, mental and emotionally. His own personel cumslut sex slave. But he better get his shit together in a hurry, protect himself, his kids and all the life he has built or the dude is fucked. Would like to see how this plays out. He could have negotiated the contract with limitation with a penalty clause for both parties. Let alone the bonuses for only one (her).

What is his reward for losing all the weight and getting in shape, a cumslut with a stretched out pussy and ruined asshole you could cut drive your fist into up to your elbow. The way it is heade he will only have a life of hell

and a wife who only wants to fuck around and not the loving wife and partner he married and busted his ass to give her a wonderful life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
He's a Fool

Let me start by saying thank my lucky star, he's not my lawyer. I want a fighter not a whipped puppy that rolls over on command. Rick was a fool for cheating on someone that he had such a great life with. Rick is a fool for becoming an obese lard ass. Danielle kept herself in shape for him, what made him think she would want to fuck a pig. Rick is a fool for paying $3000 bucks for a hooker, there isn't a piece of ass out there that would ever be worth 3K. Rick deserves to be punished for his betrayal to his vows with Danielle. Danielle being a lawyer, and I'm glad she's not mine, because with her morals she would sell a client's ass out for nothing more than a big cock, should have cleaned Rick out legally, instead she became no more than a whore herself. If she decided to stay with Rick and punish him by fucking someone else she should have fucked the other guy and made Rick pay her $3000 bucks. When that was done she should have made Rick agree that they get counseling and Rick gets on a weight program. They should then decide if they stay together. As the story stands now, what Danielle is doing is not punishment, it is torture, and it is her showing her hatred. Rick needs to realize the marriage is over, take the divorce, pay up and move on. He needs to sit down with his girls and tell them how much he loves them and wants to see them. He needs to explain that he won't be able to see them because mommy is angry with him because he did something wrong. He needs to tell them mommy is going get even with him by stopping him from seeing them. He needs to tell them he will be with them anytime they want him if mommy will permit him to see them. In reading the story I came to the belief that Danielle found out about Susan, the hooker, from her friend Shelly, who happens to be the contracted accountant for the firm that Rick just became the "boss." If Rick weren’t such a puppy he would order all of the corporate lawyers to work on her contract with the firm and tear it to pieces legally. Every contract I have dealt with has always contained a "Corp Secrecy Clause." That would be the first reason I would use to have the corporation sue Shelly's ass off for revealing corporate business accounts. I would also have the lawyers find any and all reasons I could bring criminal action against Shelly under SEC laws. I would make sure that slut hurt also because up to now she has been the only winner.

Over all the story is written fairly well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
WIsh Wife would do that to me

Great story I would love to hear more. Wish my wife would put me on this kind of diet. Would love to clean her up afterwards. MMMMMMMMMMMMM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Expat

The first episode is a 100, because it got me to write a comment for the first time, and it shows great potential. As for the next one? The question is: "Where is the story go from here?" I like the initial premise, but by the end it felt like another humilitation story. (pathetic husband, etc.)

If Danielle really wanted to get even, then she did. She forgave him after the first night with Meat. Now it seems its about humiliation, and hatred. Does she just plain out hate him for being fat and cheating on her, and hating herself for not doing anything about it for the last 11 years? I hope it doesn't continue down that route.

What Rick needs is a friend to talk to to strategize. He has two very important reasons for playing this game... his kids, and getting custody of them. Maybe he should jump on the exercise wagon and become a gym rat. Spend most of his free time there or with his kids. And ignore her body. He could explain to his wife that he's just working HER plan. Either way, 53 pounds would take about a year to lose, given his job and all. He could store up the credits and not use any of them. That should drive her nuts. "Why doesn't he want me?" Her plan would seem to backfire while he's just biding his time. He could keep the cage on to prove that he didn't do anything, and is there fore more honest. What happens when he reaches 200 pounds? Can she just stop on that Saturday morning?

Also, the contract says, "at least three times a month..." for her to have sex, so how many times will it be?

The story starts out talking about the past year, so it would seem that its still going on and more episodes are forthcoming.

I'd fire Shelly's ass at the end. She's in the video, too, so I'd make sure to make a copy, and show it to her boss. Hell invite all of the men she has, friends, and then show the videos as you hand out the divorce papers. Invite Shelly and her boss, too.

Curious to see what the conversation will be the "day after" as this episode didn't go that far...

Overall, I like it and hope there are many more episode, not just a one or two time (sorry for the pun) episode. Dont' follow the standard timeline. There are so many ways you can go with this. Keep up the good work.

hrnicholhrnicholabout 15 years ago
No Sex? No problem

I didn't particularly like the story--it smacks too much of a type of domination that I find extremely distasteful. As one of your previous comments pointed out, attorneys are notorious for being Alpha personalities. It is extremely unlikely that this scenario could actually happen.

Having said all that, the first time that I was told the conditions, I would verify that there was no need for the appliance. She would be able to sleep in the same bed VERY SAFELY, I wouldn't touch her in any intimate way.

When the actual cuckolding took place I would have the divorce papers made up and move on. She is not worth the effort of maintaining an at best questionable marriage relationship.

The stated goal is one that is worthwhile, but any person who puts the very fabric of the marital contract at risk for such a goal does not value the relationship and should back out gracefully.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
twelve inches IS NOT MANDATORY!

You ruined a well written story by introcucing a twelve inch cock then wiped it out with the anal episode. I'm giving you fifty for imagination (not the big cock) and writing skill

Sorry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
twelve inches IS NOT MANDATORY!

You ruined a well written story by introcucing a twelve inch cock then wiped it out with the anal episode. I'm giving you fifty for imagination (not the big cock) and writing skill

Sorry

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good point

Not every prick has a foot long trouser snake, and not all foot long tube steaks are attached to meat heads that think they are the shit. That said, and knowing this is a fictitious account of some make believe people from the imagination of the writer, not too terrible of a story. And don't be putting that "chapter one" bullshit in there and then run off and die or move your artistic urges over to underwater basket weaving or something. Dying is rude and very inconvenient, though not always avoidable, and underwater basket weaving is highly overrated. For a lemur.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Omg!!

I lobe this story!!

I'm hoping your new chapters will follow something like this!!

mickymouse113mickymouse113over 13 years ago
Not a Father

He is not thinking of his children because he is going to lose their respect which is worse than losing their love. He should have taken the divorce and admited his mistake to the children so they can learn from him.

His wife no longer has any respect for him. He did not humiliate her by making her watch so why should she humiliate him. If he lost weight would she have sex with him willingly. Does their agreement have a termination clause (I don't think so)?

The guy is a whimp and a wuss. I would have liked it if she had cheated earlier and he had evidence to counter.

Also where is Shelly in the agreement?

deadonedeadoneover 13 years ago
Stupid

How can a full partner be bent like this? If this got out the other partners would have to fire him on the spot. He would no longer be a leader but an anchor around the firms throat. He has last all respect from everybody anybody. His wife was already planing this, she hates him greatly. At five pound per month thats what 11 months of 3 times per month 33 times of her rubbing in his face. Shit shot him it would be nicer, after that there will be no marriage, not much now anyway. This belongs under horror not LW, spiteful and nasty yes.

DontJudgeMeDontJudgeMeover 12 years ago
Intersting...

All in all a good story. The sex was a bit over the top, I felt but the wife's conditions and the husband's struggle were both well-described.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Unreal

What woman would really want that... The authors bio says male...

The wife sure has set herself up for blackmail. Imagine the cuck posting the edited video on the Internet with emails to her family and friends... How's she going to look in divorce court now, particularly when the kids find out...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
??????

What the fuck is wrong with you?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Horrible

I don't know how I got through this garbage. This is a real challenge to fix. We'll see...

elHosedelHosedover 10 years ago
People...

...would die if they tried this on me. I've an extremely high rage threshold, but even the idea of this requires me to break things. I can't imagine the majority of men wouldn't react the same way.

One thing women need to remember. Nearly all men not only have the capacity to kill, but have wanted to seriously do so at least once in their life. A multitude of outside influences keep most of us from exercising that action. Don't take my word for it. Ask any therapist.

If your intent was to induce rage, you achieved your goal in spades.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
ULTIMATUMS ARE NOT GOOD FOR EITHER PARTY

but worse for the non subscriber, TK U MLJ LV NV

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
Complicated, Amusing & Incomplete

Shades of gray as far as the eye can see. What's here is worthy. I like that the narrator is not a natural at cuckoldry per se. The author is good at weaving in the obese self effacing plot thread along with the narrator's basic, albeit imperfect family man inclinations that serve as motivation to endure tribulations at end of story.

Very entertaining, if not altogether credible. I would have awarded full marks for a full story. Hopefully, maybe that can happen for sequel. ****

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Than You

@ Vulcan-in_Ohio IThank You for your review.and I go to FTDS's sequel.........I need not read this story at all.

I feel same feelings to FTDS, when I read some stories and I became amatuer writer.

God save FTDS!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
typical.......

As always, she goes way overboard to extract her punishment.

Hi, I fucked up once, so it's OK for you to do it continuously for months and lobby the help of friends, and belittle me while you do it. That'll put everything back.....

Then, of course there's the matter of her becoming a size queen while exacting her revenge.

Sweep the lick, man. She doesn't want a marriage, she wants control and abuse.

Time to move on to stories with some semblance of equanimity.....

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Well that was refreshing.

First I wan to say, if cuckold gets that hard seeing a real man cock, he needs to be in chastity 24/7 because he will lose a load if he has permission or not. Second he needs to be taught to suck cock. We know the cuckold loves eating real man seed when he cleaned his hot slut wife. Plus the added benefit of chastity, when he turns in points for sex, the wife will not have to do much before he looses his load. I also recommend that cuckold start getting his ass fucked with a vibrator and wear a butt plug. Sooner or later cuckold will have his pussy fucked and bred too. Very funny story. Love a cuckold with no choice.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago

I need to be a little drunk to let you do everything you want tonight.

Dump the bitch. Only an idiot would find this erotic.

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Good One

If you like humiliation. I don't. If his wife is such a smart lawyer why in the world would she allow a creature like Meat to gain the upper hand her. She will pay as much as her husband. One would suggest that all this is about punishment rather than correcting his weight....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
mixed bag...

I really liked the writing style. It kept me engaged with the storyline. And the light humour helped mitigate the subject matter. But a story is most effective when a person can live it, and relate intimately to the characters. Getting fat falls in the scope of most people's potential storyline, but hiring a hooker does not, and I think most people can't relate intimately to the lead character because he made such an unlikely decision (not to mention illegal, unhealthy, career-ending, etc. etc.). It wouldn't be bad if such a decision was incidental, but this unlikely decision is central to the plot.

After being introduced to the hooker factor, I lost interest in the storyline and skimmed down through the rest. The bastard deserved what came to him. Oh well. It had such potential...

Rameriz4Rameriz4over 10 years ago
Typical wife who wants to destroy a husband!

In the end he will probably kill her and her lover. Then end up in jail. The kids will end up in foster care. The whole family is FUCKED!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
dump her sorry ass...

and ya wonder why the divorce rate is at 50%? who would want a skank like that. but the character in the story does. he got what he wanted after all, a limp dick and cheating wife... well written and a well developed story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

The whining about the wife is pathetic. This asshole is a fat pig who has been getting great sex from his loving wife, yet has the utter balls to serially cheat on her with extremely high-priced prostitutes, doing it often enough that she actually caught on and was able to videotape him. So, not only is this guy a fat pig, but he's stealing from his family, ignoring his kids, and using the thieving to cheat on his wife. Pathetic, but even more pathetic that some of you people are defending this piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
PURE CRAP

UNO ESTRELLA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Deal with this bitch.

I'm going to get healthy. The first thing I'm going to do is divorce a bitch. Then I'm going to cut back at work. I'm going to sell the whole thing and retire to a foreign country. I'll be taking most of my money with me. Oh I'll leave a little for you and the kids, but you'll need to get a real job to help support yourself. Enjoy your life. I'm outta here! Lame ass story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Take the DVD...

and run to a lawyer. With evidence like that, you own this slut.

danny7110danny7110over 9 years ago
Great Story!

I loved this story. Maybe one day you'll finish it up. Really great work though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dump Her

He cheated but not in front of her but to get what she won't do. Divorce her with the tape as evidence. She has probably been cheating already.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
uummm....

She deep throats a twelve inch cock on the first try? Really?

Takes a "face-fucking" like a top porn star?

So where did she learn to do that?

Who has she been practicing on or with?

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Too Much

Rationing sex to weight loss is ok.

Ensuring no outside sex is ok.

HER having outside sex NOT ok.

Denying him masturbation NOT ok.

Texas_Air_ForceTexas_Air_Forceover 9 years ago
NO cunt is worth this....

This has to be one of the biggest POS stories on Literotica. One star....

JaystreJaystreover 9 years ago
THis deserves far better scores than are represented here

Yes, this can benefit from judicious editing, some filler material, Shelley's participation, but it is a grand start for a series. I have not read the Hubby series, yet, but if it is true to this theme, it will get a 4 or better from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Previous comment-"this deserves a far better score"

That's a matter of opinion. In my opinion, willing cuckolds are not erotic therefore I score accordingly. We each have our own criteria of what makes a good erotic story. For me, this isn't it. End of discussion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Cuckold stories

Don't these stories get people annoyed lol they are stories folks! My problem is that a normal wife becomes a monster over night - timid mouse to queen bitch in a matter of hours in some cases, guys can certainly be controlled by women and sink deeper and deeper, think Samson and Delilah! But either she always was a bitch and was just waiting her moment or it was a long drawn out process where the roles change over time. But thanks for writing, all the authors deserve credit for taking the time.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
UGH!

I haven't finished this yet, not sure if I want to, but I want to read cpete's take on FTDS version so I may have to, but I would NEVER agree to her conditions no matter the cost.

I have no problem with hiring extra help and going to the gym instead of liquid lunches, and I have no problem with hiring a cook and healthier meals.

Give "Susan in Boston" I could even accept her taking a lover UNTIL my weight was down.

But having it done in front of me? NO FUCKING WAY!

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Made Up My Mind

Having read the comments, no way I can read this crap!

As I said making him watch is NFW, but then it goes on to cream pies, humiliation, apparent WILLING cuckold, and a DVD that could get him out from under her blackmail that he doesn't use?

Hopefully FTDS will bail this thing out!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
He's a REAL Lawyer???

OK I will consider this contract but you sign first. Now I will take option number two. Of course exhibit A will be your so called contract. I will also send copies to your priest and your parents. Now get out my sight, whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
He Has Other Options

He can have Shelly fired from her high paying job. His law firm can hire Private Investigators to determine the true identity of Meat. He can make life miserable for Meat...anonymously. He can even have him roughed up and sexually destroyed. He only had one extramarital partner...and for only one occasion. She is proposing 3 sexual partners a month...or 3 sexual events a month...FOR HOW LONG? And everyone knows SHE will not live up to the terms of the contract SHE drew up. Kill the bitch! You're going to lose the kids and your life anyway!

fisheronefisheroneover 7 years ago
To far

Number one the ladies I know can't just have 12 inches forced in without injury.

Secondly a one time used ass can't take 12 inches.

When wife completed beaten and torn open I would take tape and kids.

Under grounds of endangerment because of his violence and her friends.

I would live in a 40 year old travel trailer before submitting to total dignity loss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 7 years ago
Second time through...

But only so I can enjoy rereading FTDS's version.

SamsungdfpSamsungdfpover 7 years ago
I honestly don't get it

They apparently to be some sort of male gender but I'm confident to that any right minded man who will read my comment will absolutely agree when I say this. There is man alive that is willing to do what this thing was willing to be cuckolded. Many of yous don't want another chapter, I want a big titty girl to lick paenutbutter out of my ass but we ain't gonna get what we want but at least we have absolutely know what's going to in the next chapter.

SamsungdfpSamsungdfpover 7 years ago
I'm sorry men

I'm sorry men ive made a huge mistake in my last comment. I meant to say.

There is no man alive who is willing to be cuckold.

I apologise and hope this will clear that mistake

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Terrible 1*

Who is worse I wonder, the cruel slut wife or the fat pathetic wimp husband.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 7 years ago
HOT but Pathetic!

WTF?! This cuck is supposed to be a top-fight big shot lawyer and he agrees to this ridiculous "contract"?! His twat wife has more influence with divorce court judges than a much more powerful lawyer (her husband) who can find out every cunt the judge has plowed? Sorry,so he fucked a hooker in Boston.That's NOT going to clean him out in a divorce!

Cucky should have turned the tables on that piece of toad turd masquerading as his wife and threatened to dump all over her with those in legal circles!

NOW he's got a video so at worst he'd break even in a divorce and then enjoy destroying the bitch!

Oh yeah,he's a wimpy cuck.

Great characters you've created here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
No penance needed

Just a divorce lawyer. Why would anyone stay married to the slut? Let her support herself. pack up and leave. Oh and take all the money with you. All done. Did Erica enjoy her divorce?

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Read

most of the first page. Something is wrong with a man who would write this. Soon as she made her offer, I'd be gone and divorced. I'd do whatever I could to destroy her without repercussions to me.

peter944peter944over 6 years ago
Some story.....

I followed it and the premise right up the humiliation of the fat husband. After that I doubt that he'd continue it, she makes good money and he now has a tape of her... seems like the insentive and leverage is gone now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Question

Was part one the only chapter of this story published or were subsequent chapters posted and then removed? I thought I saw more than one years ago.

anon.1

IMSmutIMSmutabout 6 years ago
Anon 03/05

FTDS made a continuation. Maybe that's what you're thinking about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Her Contract With Husband Is Worthless

Her contract agreement to have sex outside of the marriage three times a month ended with her first encounter with Meat. She agreed she belonged to Meat now. And Meat would get both her work and home phone numbers from Shelly. Daniel was putting her sex life into the hands of two losers, Shelly and Meat. Meat will soon be requiring sex from Danielle on a nightly basis. He will seize control of the chastity cage key, turn Danielle out as a prostitute and pocket the money and blackmail her husband. Their marriage is all dead and done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Absolutely useless. You shouldn't bother with a second chapter. This one wasn't worth shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No need for another chapter

Unless you want to cover their divorce. I think, like every lawyer, he's been preparing for a divorce since he got married. Probably has a pre-nup in place. Once the bitch suggests/demands he "pays to play" I think he starts with the "go to a gym" suggestion but ignores the rest. I think he spends 2 or 3 lunch hours looking for a new place to live. Perhaps he considers selling the firm and moving away. Because no one wants to be married to a manipulative bitch. In any case, this ends in a divorce and she actually has to get off the dole and go to work. Imagine that. Lousy, unbelievable ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Even a Fly Would Gag at this Shit!

No way a top-flight lawyer agrees to this! First,in his position,a pre-nup would have been a certainty. Secondly,there's no way he wears a cock cage,and three allowing her to fuck outside the marriage is a bad joke.No fucking way that happens! So she found out he cheated with a high-priced escort,once,when he was was out of town. (She didn't have to watch and wouldn't have even known if someone hadn't ratted him out. (Someone who should be fired immediately!) ~ Instead of signing that ridiculous piece of paper,which will not hold up as a binding contract,he should just tell her if she doesn't like things as they are,she can just walk away from the marriage. If she threatens him,he can remind him that with his connections in the legal system he can have sway the divorce result favorably in his favor and bury her as far as her ever rising as a lawyer within 500 miles! ~ As soon as she fucked "Meat" the marriage was over,especially with the insulting shit she said about him on the tape. (Which can be used in court,and accidently released on the internet,with e-mails to all her family,friends,co-workers,etc from a "mysterious source leading them right to the website. ~ The serious flaws to the logic used in creating this story make it impossible to believe or accept! ~ The part where she's getting plowed by "Meat" may serve as a good "stoke" motivation but,other than that this is just a steaming pile of turtle turd!

HendyHHendyHover 5 years ago
It's a Fantasy!

I don't fully understand why men who find cuckold fantasies unpleasant still read them and then feel like they have to drop a load of troll on the author. This is well written, maybe a little over the top,, but what the hell. if razorlyt isn't going to add another chapter, I guess I'll go see what finishthedamnstory has to say.

HendyHHendyHover 5 years ago
It's a Fantasy, Pt. 2

Nope, finishthedamnetc.'s continuation is just another alpha male turn the tables story. How about it, razorlyt, anything more to add?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The Cuck-O-Phobics need to STFU

Great story under the appropriate section. Great detail and full story line. Thanks for not rushing to the sex but at the same time providing plenty.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
No way

No way any.man would agree to this.humiliation. You mentally ill, little boys, high like this. But men don't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
No tucking way

Don't care what she supposedly had with his affair, he now has one on held if he's any kind of a man with balls. Out the fucking door. Otherwise he may as well cut hisbballs off an turn his ass into a pussy. Mr. Ron a break man not a wimp like this ass

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
CUCK!!!

Never in a million years would any REAL MAN allow this BITCH to do this!!! Cucks are the absolute lowest form of life on earth!!! Thank goodness that other LW authors picked up this story and gave Rick some BALLS!!! BTB!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Don't see a chapter two anywhere

And you write what you write , but no way an erection would enter the picture , unless it was to the thought of a divorce

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
What a bunch of bullshit

2 Stupid cheaters

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Message to the writer

You must be a faggot to write something like this garbage story. You're a disgrace and you make me sick. Why don't you write gay stories instead? At least you would be writing about something you know, because you know nothing about being a man. The feminist movement is the cancer of the world. At the beginning they were asking for things that were fair and just, but now every women is empowered and has become a slut, a bad mother and a bad wife. Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. However these whores are playing with things they don't understand. You see, there are balances in the universe and one of the most important balance that exists is the balance of the male and the female, the Yin and Yang. The union of these two poles of the balance results in the creation of life. This balance is messed up right now and believe me when I tell you that the universe will correct this imbalance. So women, enjoy your time right now because something is coming for you and I don't think you'll like it lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a Hoot

I am surprised that no one sees this story as satire and humor. I laughed my ass off.

Good going.

SHR

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

There isn't any real man in the world that would put up with a wife doing that and stay married. with the video the stupid bitch provided she would be labeled a whore and adultress buy any court. she may have evidence of his infidelity but now he has the same evidence on her. he should also send copies to all her family, friends, and the church.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Damn

Hard to read. Again. I hate willing cuckolds. Hopefully FTDS fixes it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

And in the news, "3 people have been found in the fire on Main Street. Two women and a man. According to dental records, the two women are well known attorneys in the area. The male is unknown. Funeral services will be announced upon further investigation". Rick should have used his connections and the news article would read as wriiten. The asswipes are dead and saving Rick grief...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

typical IGNORANT tripe

1/ the raisin bran almost certainly contains a lot of carbohydrates.

2/ Bacon does not give the body as much as it takes from it.

3/ The guy actually wants! to join his wife in bed after reading the contract? Pull the other one. It's got bells on it.

4/ He gets a hard on watching the woman he loves? being hurt?

FTDS HERE I COME

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WTF? Has anybody even looked at the story that comes up when you go to razorlyt's personal page? It isn't anything like this. Rick is still a willing cuck but the wife's name on the other stories is even different. Both stories are poorly written and have no real characters; just a bunch of impossible sex scenes that would leave both the stupid wife and the immature "stud" with fatal injuries to their sex organs and other parts of their bodies.

detroitdave

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - really bad idea

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The husband is a senior partner at a success law firm but gives in this horseshit?! Doesn’ make sence. As soon as she was leaving for what had to suspect was a night of sucking and fucking he should pleaded with not to go.Fuck the contract! When she got home at 3am and released his dick from the cock cage,he should have grabbed the dvd and split. Now they both had a sex film. Go for the 50/50 divorce, and don’t forget to get the word out to the legal professionals that she’s a double-crossing turd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wife’s payback was WAY too extreme…she obviously hates her husband! Church on Sunday. Filing for divorce on Monday. Two stars ⭐️ for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awfully convenient how so many responders ignore that the husband cheated first. The weight gain thing is, of course, a ridiculous justification. However, he game up on the marriage way before she did by paying a hooker for sex, and endangering his wife's health for that matter (STDs). Once I saw he was a cheater, I had no sympathy for him. Apparently, this site must attract mainly misogynists that think different rules apply to women and men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

RE: Anon below

You ignorant slut of a cunt. This site is flooded with stories that consistently demean men and marriage. The typical LW husband character is a weak, needy, low-T, cuckish demi-man. Misogyny here? Very rarely, but the misandrist trope is overwhelmingly. Every story today, for example, is basically cuckish. So, fuck you and the feminist horse you rode in on.

ErotFanErotFanabout 2 years ago

Cuck stories are not my thing. The idea was interesting but I skimmed most of the rest and skipped the clean up.

Since I didn't actually read it I didn't score it. I'll leave it to others that might enjoy (?) it.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 1 year ago

Yes, Rick cheated first but it was discrete, with a high-priced hooker, and wife Danielle only knew because she had him followed by private detectives. Now she has video made to humiliate Rick. “Meat” knows Rick’s name which is on the DVD. If the DVD were to get out, blackmail would be the least of Rick’s problems. He would undoubtedly lose his position in the law firm. So Shelley and Danielle have done their best to humiliate Rick and I don’t see how the marriage could survive. Marriage counselors invariably say that getting revenge is very harmful and makes reconciliation more difficult. Getting revenge 3 times per month is way over the top compared to Rick’s transgression. Blackmailing him, using their children in the process, it’s clear that Danielle has both anger and hate towards Rick. Better for them to be divorced rather than raise kids in such a household. The story is well-written but the theme is ugly and not erotic for most readers. It was also never finished (except for the version by FTDS). Two stars.

GRythes92GRythes92over 1 year ago

i think that some of the criticism of this story is too much. It has a wonderful set up and is well written. lt is left deliberately ambiguous--will the husband turn out to be a happy cuck? Does the wife really want a cuck for a husband -- there is no clear indication she is actually size queen. My one criticism is the I think the author was unnecessarily timid in having in having the husband. It really is not s convincing reason for his acquiescence and those who feel the wife has gone to far are unlikely to find this sufficient justification to make her sypathetic. Surely the discovery that a spouse's love is actually VERY conditional on weight or other characteristics is one both many women and men have experienced and been traumatized by. "The happy forced cuckold" is not my favorite genre, as I tend to see more negative outcomes where the husband does not find cuckolding enjoyable at all. Even absent that, the wife here may end regretting her decision if for no other reason than emasculating her husband about his weight and small penis on 15-18 videos (assuming about 5-6 months or so for the weight loss) may leave both her husband's self-esteem (she seems generally to like his alpha status) and their marriage irretrievably damaged. Ultimatums are rarely a good idea for successful marriage (even if they do make for good erotica). Still, overall I think, well done.

Janrene3Janrene3over 1 year ago

I totally agree with Vulcan_in_ Ohio: the story is well written, but I don’t see the marriage survive?!

The story so far is too Ugly for me too. If your thing is cuckolding, then this story is -as I said - a well written story so far. I just don’t see love anymore in their marriage.

And to read there is a real wife out there who wanna subject her husbond to this??? A certain divorce if it was me!

But the author writes well, so its only the content, that bothers me.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

I stopped reading when you got to the chastity device. That is NOT appropriate in a Loving Wives story. It belongs in BDSM or at least Fetish.

Without that, the story would have been OK, and maybe even good

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There's not a slut on the planet I would let do that to me. It's money, not being slim, that gets you grade A pussy. Who wants a fucked out, stretched out slag for a wife. With video of her cheating, he could get put of the dumb contract, being forced to sign under duress. No cunt controls my dick or my pussy, I'd have her on the streets and have custody of the kids.

ramonchuramonchuover 1 year ago

Good story, we have to accept that the stories are works of fiction. No marriage would survive a good fictional play

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 1 year ago

So one time thing, and he pays for months with added humiliation on top nope what kind of moron would go along with that and part of me thinks if he would go along with it he deserves it one gun 3 bullets should do the job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Tough story, with great fodder for follow-ups from other authors.

BTW, standard warning needed: do not take Tylenol or products including tylenol/ acetominophen when drinking, or for curing hangovers. That is very bad for your liver.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Chastity device...12" dick...dude willingly submitting to cuckold life after one romp with a hooker...wife suffering no ill effects the next day after the abuse she took the night before...

Yup, absolute bullshit.

All he has to do is go to a divorce lawyer with the video she recorded and her reputation is gone and so is any chance of a lopsided settlement in her favor. What she did was way worse and no court in the land would put children in her care.

I know its the authors fantasy, but you have to make this shit somewhat believable.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous