All Comments on 'The Cuckold Experiment'

by Cuda_Candy

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
I'm afraid you're right

watching two fit females getting it on is a turn on for many males - watching two men do the same is the complete opposite. Your writing is worthy of a better story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fuck you for posting this crap in LW

Put it in "gay" or "fetish" if you have to post it at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Another clone.

Just further proof that the intelligence level of the typical person posting here is declining on an exponential curve.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Pretty Much Mindless

1* Enough said

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I only read this because

I had hoped the "experiment" would fail. I was nervous when the cuck agreed to suck dick. The Fag should have had it shoved in his ass. Of course the wife wants to do this more. I'm sure I will never understand this fetish, but there have been a few stories where the hubby finally wakes up and realizes how shit like this destroys a marriage as this fetish is designed to erode mutual respect between the couple. This first time might have been "OK", but after getting her way time and again, she'll realize she doesn't need him anymore. What man would allow this? Read a little about it, but for the life of me can't figure it out. But I agree, this needs to be in a different category, and that's the reason for my comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good story

Next time she should place an ad for a hot sexy female to join them. "What's good for the goose is good for the gander."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
surprised you put fetish gay story in the LW section

Stories of the mentally ill i dont find to be erotic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

LOL. Looks like there's a lot of fear of latent homosexuality out there. Look at all the grief Clive Davis is getting. I suspect that all human beings are bisexual to one degree or another. Anyway, good story well told. Looking forward to the sequel.

RePhilRePhilabout 11 years ago
Wrong section. No rating or review

It would be unfair to rate and comment on this as a LW story. The remarks would be very hurtful. You should consider the Gay or Fetish section to receive the best reviews. 0*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
a marriage ?

or rather garbage? if I want gay sex , male or female I would go to that section. I'm just not wired that way. so 1 point for stringing together so many letters. the other part I don't like about it is that they are so open to everything that if I would look up there assholes I would see their tonsils.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
change your

bio you idiot it should say sicko.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wrong catagory

Should be in Gay Male. This was...horrible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WOW,

Some people didn't like it. I however found it to be very stimulating. It got me "into the zone" where I'd enjoy trying it. No, I'm not homo, but am open minded.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ugly

There is nothing uglier than infidelity'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Does she

Does she ever get to lick hubbys cum from some new pussy.If not then the story is not worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WACC

Set her up for degrading BDSM gangbang. and then setup a few FMFs, have him really bang his secretary. Whole she watched...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wow. lots of ugliness in the comments

I give lots of different stories a try because you don't know 'til you read it. I'm not much of a cuck fan since most get so mean and degrading to all involved. It is difficult to see caring couples decide to 'play' and watch everything they have fall apart. Tends to become a cautionary tale, not erotica. At the end I am left frightened and worried for them-not aroused. Your writing is of good quality and you created characters readers can invest in-points for that.

eroticsluteroticslutabout 11 years ago
Loved it thank you

My husband and I looked for a good way to make this happen

thank you for your cheating husband idea,

when I read it first I loved it and than I showed it to him and he thought it was

really great also , in fact we have already posted an add an the Ashley Madison

just like the one you had , right in my wives profile

I think this will work out great , thank you

Erica

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So divorcing her

She went WAY overboard on the demeaning and humiliating aspects of cuckolding him. Any man would have gotten up and been out the door when she told her lover that was her "loser" husband in the corner. What a total BITCH!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
So

The fantasy is now reality. The husband is now a cock-sucking cuckold.

Damn

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Post this crap in Gay Male

So no one needs to read it. Just horrible. He'd be filing for a divorce as fast as he could hightail it to an attorneys. What a bitch.

DrKenStoneDrKenStoneover 8 years ago
How Disgusting

The guy needs to kill himself. No self respecting guy would do something like this.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
Really Hot,But NOT For Me!

This really short,well-written story is not for everyone but it sure was hot and steamy.(At least the part with the wife getting plowed while hubby watches.)

Could have done without the gay cock-sucking.

Have to wonder what the wife will try next. A 12 " black mamba,maybe,while hubby takes it up the ass this time?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LOL stupid!

Since he's neither gay or Bi there's no way he's sucking a strangers dick. Try and put a dick into hubby's mouth and he bites it off. When she explains the Clown party that would have been enough. No way any real man goes for that bullshit. Once you put that in your story it belongs in GAY MALE. Most husbands would simply tell their wives that if they go, don't come back. And would start to take a closer look at what his wife's actions and where abouts every day. This was bullshit.

No stars as even giving this garbage one star would be an insult to the star.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Epilogue: Jen realized she was married to a sissy wimp cuck. Hubby was also too stupid to realize his wife and Jim had set him up. They'd been fucking for over four months. This was her way to force her loser joke of a man into a divorce. She destroyed him emotionally and financially. Jim moved in, hubby is on the street and the cheating skank slut got it all!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous