All Comments on 'The Cuckold Husband'

by sexylilthing

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So a dumbass fetish story

He has all he needs for the police on his phone. Call them and send Max, the blackmailer, straight to prison. Blackmail, rape, assault, etc. He'll be Butch's Bitch for years. As for the cage? It's a toy. A pair of household pliers removes it. A pair of cheap bolt cutters available at Home Depot or any other hardware store removes it. That part was just laughably bad and poorly thought out. When he sees Katie's reaction he divorces her. And keeps all the marital assets since she was Max's accomplice. Again, the evidence is on the phone. The whole attempt at story telling was just ridiculous. PS - once you have him sucking another mans' cock this belongs in gay male. Once Max goes that far, Jamie simply bites Max's dick off. Clean his dick my ass.

1 star

BigJim48BigJim48over 3 years ago
Husband in Wrong Category

This belongs in the Nonconsensual/Reluctant category! Blackmail for sex is non-consensual!!!

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 3 years ago

The only reason why I skimmed to this story was to confirm my suspicious that the blackmail in question was going to be stupid...

And, unsurprisingly, it was.

Fetish authors should take more time thinking through the premises of their tales, and way less time focusing of the setup of the humiliation they want to force their male characters to go through.

But, then again, if they were capable of such thought process, they wouldn't bother writing cuck stories in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Look up I am watching you

I live it why so long between stories. Only issue I had was never said who stranger was. How he got in.

LitboyblueLitboyblueover 3 years ago

Great start 5* anony needs to read the title.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

I thought dicks looked bigger with the pubes shaved?

/

So having his indiscretion revealed would be worse than being cuckolded and sucking a guys dick?

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 3 years ago

Great story, loved it, although it was rather predictable. Cucks always end up being owned by their wives or their wives' Bulls, it's what they deserve of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story!

Nice twist at the end. Plus, it comes with the added bonus that all the trolls can't figure it out! I'm really laughing hard at them stumbling around in the dark without a clue. Nice fucking work!!!! Genius!

Looking forward to more stories in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
shoot to kill

He should have shot him when he came in. Blackmailing is a crime, trustpassinng.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loving wife??

Nope. Don’t see ANY love from the wife in this story. This should be in gay male, fetish or nonconsent. Just awful.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Soooo hot!!!

Nothing better than a story that hits every box on every little cucks check list.

Sorry this is pretty stupid even for a LW cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

cut the cage off stupid and run looks like Katie is in on this and you are stupid to stay with her just run as fast as you can no need to suck cock just go

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Annoy read

Antony read the title just fine. It says it’s another cuckold humiliation story and sucks to the max.

Impo_64Impo_64over 3 years ago

1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I love cuck stories, however, Katie was just a slut. No work at all to convince her, just a couple of drinks. Should have made Janie sweat a bit more

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
For darn sakes

People it’s just a story and it was as good as they come. If you didn’t like it that’s on you and you are entitled to that. Why always have to be negative ya the writing was on the wall but still as stories go on here it was fine. Keep up with your hard work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ok read

Loved that the wife was in on it

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 3 years ago

I stopped reading after four paragraphs...

Not to my taste.

bighank100bighank100over 3 years ago

love the ending. his wife is so hot and nice to him.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

That was really well done. Disappointing to see so few works in the author’s library

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanalmost 2 years ago

max wouldnt make it out of the house alive

tomtomatotomtomato9 months ago

This story fulfils just about every cuckold fantasy. I love it. Especially the ending

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous