The Cuckold I Always Was Pt. 01

Story Info
A submissive husband accepts his proper place.
4.1k words
4.28
6.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This is a fictional story about a couple who are happy in their D/s dynamic. It features infidelity that becomes open cuckolding and other aspects that are not for everyone. This is fantasy and if it's not yours, then that is 100% fine, but then please don't read just to get upset. If it is something that interests and excites you, then please read and I hope you like it! Thanks!!

******

Sometimes, when I look at my life now, I have the fleeting thought "But it wasn't always like this," but when I am really honest with myself, I know that that isn't true. It HAS always been like this, I have always been, deep down, a sissy cuckold. It just took some time, and the guidance of my dominant Wife, for me to realize it.

When I was younger, it was easy telling myself that it was just a coincidence that all of my girlfriends cheated on me. The fact that I didn't even have so many girlfriends, only three since college, made it even easier to believe the lie that I just had some bad luck. And that I didn't break up with any of them after I found out, well, I'm just a forgiving person. That's a good thing, right?

It wasn't until Sarah and I had been married for a year that I was finally forced to accept the truth. She had been planning short trip to a conference out of town for work. She'd only be gone a week, and her job did require frequent travel. Nothing unusual and I didn't think anything of it, of course. We'd even made love the night before she left, something that had been becoming less and less frequent over the first year of our marriage. Well, maybe I should say, we tried to make love. I had a problem with finishing very quickly, but Sarah was always so understanding about it. At the time, I assumed it was just because she was kind and patient with me.

That night, she climbed into bed in just a pair of black lace panties. They were bikini cut and showed off her round, perky ass beautifully. I was always so amazed that such an attractive woman had married me! Sarah was tall, two inches taller than me, at 5' 8", with a lean and slightly athletic body with toned legs and breasts that still had their youthful perkiness despite the fullness of her 36 C bust. Her red hair just reaching the tops of her breasts when she wore it down. To top it all, her face was beautiful, with eyes that were green in the light and gray in the shadows. She was the hottest 38 year old women I ever saw.

She normally came to bed in an oversized t-shirt, so seeing her in just panties was almost enough for me to finish right there! She climbed into bed, and, with a sly smile, climbed on top of me. She leaned down and kissed me on the cheek while reaching down and pulling out my cock, which was instantly hard. I moaned and bit my lip, fighting the urge to cum at her touch. Sarah saw my struggle and smiled wider saying "So close already?"

"You're just so beautiful, I...can't," I stammered, trying to hold back my orgasm.

Sarah laughed again, her sexy, teasing laugh. "Think you can hold off long enough to get inside me tonight, hon?" I couldn't respond, I just bit my lip harder and shut my eyes tight, concentrating on breathing. Trying to think of anything other than Sarah's body, her breasts hanging down toward my face, her legs straddling me, her pussy so close to me I could almost feel the heat radiating from it if I thought about...but no! Please no, I begged myself! I tried with everything I had to think about anything else as she reached down and pulled her panties aside, lowering herself onto me.

I felt the tip of my cock, throbbing, desperate for release, push against her tight pussy lips. I felt the gentle scratch of her trimmed hair against the sensitive tip, I bit my lip harder, knowing that she could easily take the meager 4 inches of my small cock into her so quickly, letting me be inside her for the first time in months, oh god, to be inside her! "Please just hold one for one more minute!" I pleaded with myself internally.

She grinded against me, taunting "Almost in, you feel it, you feel me?" and that was it. I couldn't manage one more second without cumming. My cock, dribbling more than exploding, just fractions of an inch from being inside her. I moaned, though it almost came out a whimper. I was breathing hard, embarrassed as usual.

"I'm sorry, Sarah, I just couldn't--"

"I know, hon. I knew you wouldn't make it, it's ok," she interrupted. "That's just how you make love, isn't it? You just get so excited, right?" Her smile consoled me. She did understand.

I nodded, feeling exhausted, euphoric but also defeated. Sarah kissed the top of my head as she climbed off of me. "Now get to sleep. You have to get up early to make coffee before I leave for the airport."

"Good night, Sarah," I replied and fell asleep quickly.

My alarm went off early, and I jumped up to have her coffee ready before her car arrived. I busied myself with filling her travel mug as she showered and got ready to go. She took it and gave me her typical warm smile as she rushed out the door to the car waiting for her in the driveway. I waved at her, surprised to see her get in the front passenger seat instead of the back, but figured it was a colleague driving her, not a taxi. "Yes, that must be it," seeing her smile and turn to the man driving as they pulled away. It didn't bother me, not that much anyway, that she didn't wave back, or even look back at all once she was out the door.

I was feeling a bit of remorse about my performance the night before, wondering if she was too disappointed in me, but distracted myself with my household chores and put it behind me. I even managed to reimagine the scene, with me actually making love to my wife in my fantasy, masturbating to the images I conjured. At least by myself, I could last a minute or two before cumming.

The fact that I didn't hear from her during her trip wasn't too surprising. She had a demanding job and these trips kept her busy the whole day. Early morning meetings, right through dinner meetings and drinks with business contacts. I loyally sent her loving texts, not expecting her to reply, though of course wishing she did.

When she finally got back at the end of the week, I was waiting at the door with some flowers I had bought for her. I watched as she got out of the same car that had picked her up, wave back at the driver and rush into the house. She took the flowers with a quick "Aw, how sweet" and gave me a little peck on the cheek. Dropping her bag in the living room, she kicked off her shoes and said, leaving me behind, "I've had such a long day. That flight was pretty rough. I'm going to hop into a shower before my dinner."

Surprised, I asked "Dinner? Did we have plans?"

"No, not we," she called back from the bathroom, "it's a work thing. A post-conference wrap up. I won't be too late."

"Oh, that's too bad. You just got back. I was hoping we could have--"

She shouted over the running water, "I can't hear you, hon! We'll talk later, ok?"

I called back, knowing she couldn't hear me, "Of course, no problem, dear."

Telling the story now, it's all so clear how I'd so easily fallen into a submissive role in our relationship. It's incredible to me to think how I didn't see it, at least not until later that night.

Sarah came out of the bedroom in a dress I hadn't seen her wear since before we were married. A little black cocktail dress, low cut, tight across her belly, flared slightly at the waist, falling just above the middle of her thighs. It didn't look like a dress for a business meeting, but she did look incredible. I told her so, and she smiled and said "Thanks, sweetie," slipping past me in her high heels. She grabbed her keys, calling over her shoulder "Not too late, tonight! We'll have time to talk, ok, bye!" and she was out the door.

I sighed, another night sitting alone while Sarah was out. I almost laughed at how familiar it was. I made myself a light dinner and ate it quickly watching some tv. I hadn't finished all of the cleaning I'd wanted to get done that week and thought it would be nice for her to have the house clean after working so much all week.

I was just finishing the vacuuming and almost missed her text when it popped up. "Coming home, bringing a work friend for after dinner drinks. Be there soon!" I was always so happy to get a message from her, that I immediately responded with "Can't wait to see you! Love you!" She must've been driving already, because I didn't hear from her until she had her keys in the door.

She was laughing and leaning against the shoulder of her colleague as they came in. I recognized him as the man who'd picked her up before her trip. He was tall and broad shouldered, but younger than I'd imagined when I saw him in the car. Probably a few years younger than me, maybe still in his late 20s.

They were still sharing whatever joke that had them laughing so much, so I waited until they were settled in the living room before greeting them. I didn't want to interrupt or intrude on her work meeting, after all.

"Adam, have a seat, I'll make us some drinks," Sarah told him, motioning toward the sofa. She nearly jumped when she looked up to see me standing at the edge of the room. "Oh! I didn't see you there at all!" and they both fell into more laughter. I tried to join in, but felt awkward.

"Hi, ummmm" I stammered, offering my hand to the handsome young man loosening his tie on my sofa, "I'm Bill."

He looked at me, gave my hand a firm squeeze and looked over at Sarah with a sly smirk, "Adam," is all he said.

"Hon, since you're here why don't you go mix me and Adam a couple of drinks so we can relax in here, ok?" she asked, but didn't wait for an answer as she sat right next to him on the couch.

"Sure, hon. What would you two like?" which elicited a little chuckle from them, as they exchanged a look like they shared some inside joke.

"How about two martinis, thanks," and she looked up at me to watch me leave the room to get the drinks. Her warm smile was like an embrace, and I happily went to fix their drinks.

Digging in the fridge for the olives, I noticed that their conversation had gotten a bit quieter. No more laughter, so I guessed they were talking about work. It took me a few minutes to find the cocktail glasses and our mixer to properly make the drinks, but finally had both of them made. I could only carry two at a time anyway, so it made sense that I'd just make theirs first. I could make my own after I delivered these, I thought.

I came back and was a bit surprised at how close Sarah was sitting to Adam on the couch. She had kicked her shoes off and was angled to face him, their legs touching. They didn't even look up when I said "Here you go, two martinis" and went to hand them the drinks.

Sarah said, "Thought maybe you'd gotten lost. You're usually so quick with things, aren't you dear?" and looked up with a wink. I was shocked at first, but then sure she was just being secretly flirty me, knowing Adam couldn't guess what she meant. So I was shocked again when he nearly choked on his drink laughing. I was a bit stunned and admittedly just stood there awkwardly.

"You can stay down here, if you want, hon, but don't hover. Have a seat over there," Sarah said, motioning toward the arm chair across from the couch. I did as she said, still a bit shaky, wondering what she'd told her colleague.

I started to feel tense, a knot building in my gut. "What is happening?" I thought to myself. I was seated across the room, as my wife and her younger colleague enjoyed their drinks, sitting so close they were touching, Sarah leaning over and whispering something into Adam's ear. He smiled and nodded at her, leaning back. The knot tightened in my stomach.

"Bill, dear. Would you mind giving me a foot rub? I've had such a long day?" Sarah said, looking me right in the eyes, her hand now resting on Adam's shoulder. I blushed at having this strange man there while my wife made this relatively intimate request.

"Or if you'd rather not, you can go up stairs. But you can't just sit there staring at us, ok?" Sarah flashed me a stern look, followed quickly by her usual easy smile.

"Sure, hon. Of course" and I approached the couch thinking to myself that this was a gesture that she and I shared a physical bond that Adam didn't. It was a good thing, I thought to myself. I paused at the sofa, not knowing where to sit. Sarah was angled toward Adam, so I didn't see how to sit on the couch and reach her feet. Sarah looked up and gave a couple of points toward her feet, wiggling her toes "Well, dear?"

I swallowed a bit of pride and sat on the floor, taking her foot into my hands and starting to rub. I felt her relax her foot, and looked up expecting to see her smiling down at me. I had a quick thought hoping that this wasn't too uncomfortable for Adam. What a joke! What I saw when I looked up was Sarah leaning on Adam's chest, her hand on his thigh, his arm around her shoulder.

"See, Adam? See what a helpful little hubby I have?" and they both laughed. I felt myself blush, my cheeks hot, but something was keeping me on the floor, rubbing Sarah's feet, not saying anything. It was, as confusing as this was to realize, enjoying it. I rubbed more intently, trying to relax her whole foot.

Looking up again, I saw, as if in slow motion, my wife Sarah lift her face up toward Adam as he tilted his town toward hers. They kissed, his one hand pulling her shoulder closer to him, his other hand caressing her face. My eyes were wide with shock, my face burned with shame and humiliation, but I still kept rubbing her feet. I didn't say anything!

I remember the thought echoing in my head "Why aren't you saying anything!!?" and answering myself with a jolt "I don't want them to stop." Sarah looked so happy, she looked so feminine, so alive kissing him. I loved her and loved seeing her look like that. They kissed deeper, Sarah twisting her body toward Adam's, as I adjusted to keep giving her a foot massage. She was facing him now, her arms around his neck. I rubbed her feet as his hands moved, one down her back to grip her ass, the other sliding down from her face, her neck, cupping her breast. I was moving to keep up with her feet, rubbing them, watching Sarah make out with this other man. Seeing her kiss him like she hadn't kissed me in months and months, seeing her face flush like I hadn't in longer than that.

I saw as her whole body reacted to him squeezing her ass, tensing as she arched her back, pushing her ass into his hand. They kissed deeper and deeper, as he pulled at her dress, hiking it up, revealing her bare cheeks. My eyes widened seeing that she didn't have panties on under her dress. He pulled it higher, over her bare breasts and broke their kiss just long enough to take it off over her head. Then they both dove back into their passionate kiss. And I watched, I could see his large hands on her soft white skin, watched as he cupped her breasts and pinched her nipples. I watched and rubbed her sweaty feet as his hands explored between her legs and rubbed her pussy. I watched as Sarah started fumbling with his belt buckle. She seemed so desperate to get it open and I shared her desperation. I wanted her to get everything she wanted, everything she needed!

She pulled away from his kiss, and I saw their tongues intertwined. She looked down at me and smiled, oh god her smile! She looked down and said "Adam doesn't like me to wear panties, so I don't ever wear panties when I'm with him, see, hon?" I saw her desire to pease him, saw how it pleased her to do what he wanted, and I nodded. She smiled again, finally getting his belt open. She turned her gaze up at him as she pulled his pants down to his ankles. She was almost frantic, pulling now at his underwear. "Stop with my feet and help me get his pants off! Get his shoes off first!" she barked these commands at me, and I didn't hesitate. I wanted nothing more than to help her do everything she wanted.

I untied his shoes and slipped them off his feet. And then I helped my wife pull his pants off. Adam sat back, I looked up at him, he sipped the drink I'd made him as my naked wife took off his underwear. His cock was thick, already significantly longer than mine and not even fully hard. Sarah pushed his legs wide apart and knelt between them, her hands gripping his cock. She licked up his thigh and buried her face into the base of his cock, nuzzling, moaning as she did. I heard her take a deep breath and lift her head. Sarah turned to me and said "Adam's cock smells so good! I love it, Billy! Come here, I want you closer!"

Sarah pulled at my shirt to get me on the outside of Adam's leg, my face almost reasting on his thigh. "Can you smell his musk from there, hon?" And she buried her face again, stroking his cock, getting it even harder. Adam breathed deeper and sipped his drink.

I didn't know how to answer, but Sarah wasn't waiting for it anyway. She held the collar of my shirt with one hand, Adam's cock with the other, and took him into her mouth. I heard her gag as she took his full length and watched as she bobbed up and down on it. I saw it wet and glistening and so very hard. I watched how his belly rose and fell with his breaths, how hungrily my wife sucked his thick, veiny cock. I saw how she smiled up at him when he moaned "that's my good girl" and how that made her bob up and down faster, her lips tight around his shaft, her hand cupping his balls. And I felt my own excitement, I felt myself hard in my pants, and couldn't help but notice how small I felt so close to Adam's big cock. How much harder he was than I ever get. And how much my wife loved it.

She took Adam's cock out of her mouth, she stroked the shaft slick with her own saliva and purred at him "Please, please fuck me, Adam! I need your cock in my pussy so bad!" And I felt her desire, too. I wanted him to fuck my wife.

Adam pushed Sarah back, rougher than I'd ever been with her. Her mouth fell open with lust as he got down off the couch, flipped Sarah around with ease, so she was on her knees facing away from him. Sarah wiggled her ass as she arched her back "Oh god, Adam, please fuck me!" She was practically panting as she looked at me and ordered "Go watch! I want you to watch his cock go into my pussy!" She pushed me back toward Adam. He gripped his cock in one hand and pushed my head down onto Sarah's ass, so I was just inches from him. He pushed my head hard so I couldn't move and said "Now watch what I do to your wife's pussy" and I saw his thick, long cock push it's way into Sarah's pussy. She was already so wet, and I saw her legs tense, felt the muscles in her ass twitch and flex as he pushed himself deep into her. Then pull almost all the way out, then thrust in again. Inches from my face, I could hear how wet she was, smell her sex, I felt her ass get sweaty under my face, I smelled Adam's musky sweat, and watched him fuck my wife, thrusting faster now, harder. I felt her jolt with each hard slam of his cock. And I felt myself twitch in my own pants.

Sarah starting moaning with his thrusts, looking back over her shoulder at him, as he fucked her harder and faster! He pushed me away from her ass and I fell next to her face, seeing her deep pleasure, seeing her closer to orgasm than I'd ever seen her before. She started breathing faster and mine sped up to match hers. Adam slapped her ass and she moaned loader. He took her hair in her fist and pulled her head back.

Sarah moaned louder and I couldn't help but moan, too. My little cock, if I could even call it that next to Adam's giant member, was throbbing in my pants. Sarah smiled wide at me, and said between pants "I know that moan, you're close too! Aren't you, honey?"

I moaned back, "Yes, oh fuck, yes, I am close, Sarah!"

Adam started thrusting even harder then, Sarah's face flushed red, I saw beads of sweat on her forehead, on her back, on her thighs, as she started moaning over and over again "yes, yes, yes Adam! your cock feels so good!"

12