The Cuckold I Always Was Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah was moaning and screaming now, "Fuck me! Fuck me harder!" as I knelt facing her, feeling my own orgasm build. I started to open my pants, desperate to touch myself, but Sarah shouted "NO! In your pants! You don't touch! Just watch! Watch Adam make me cum!"

My hands shot away from my crotch as instantly obeyed. I was on the edge when I saw Sarah's eyes get wide and then half close as her whole body bucked. Adam pounding her pussy deep and hard and he pulled her back onto himself by her hips, Sarah's mouth opened in a silent scream and then all at once she was yelling "Yes!! Oh god yess! I'm cumming! Fuck! Adam, make me cummmmmm!" and as she did and her body shook and convulsed, I saw Adam close his eyes and let out a deep moan saying "fuck! i'm cumming in your pussy! fuck yes!" Sarah's arms gave out and she collapsed onto the floor, her ass held up, as she moaned louder again and again "yes, yes, yes!" and I couldn't hold back and felt my own little clitty dribble and spurt into my pants, letting out whimpers and a moan, falling back myself.

Adam fell forward onto Sarah's back. She reached back and stroked his face, slowly catching her breath, falling onto the floor. Adam resting on her back. They laid there, in bliss, and I sat a few feet away on the floor, so happy for my wife, knowing she was satisfied.

When she finally looked at me, with her blissful eyes and calm smile, she let out a laugh and said "You came in your pants, didn't you?"

I blushed and nodded at her.

"Good cuck! Adam made us both cum, didn't he?" I was struck by the double humiliation of hearing her call me a cuck and acknowledging that she was right. He did make us both cum. "Well, cuck? What do you say?"

With a trembling voice, I said "Thank you, Adam" and heard them both laugh, smiling at each other, Sarah rolling over and kissing Adam deeply.

12