The Cuckold Next Door

Story Info
Neighbor watches me use his wife...
3.9k words
51.9k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Everything that happens here tonight is what I want, please, go with it and enjoy."

Those were his words, I remember them very clearly. I should probably start a little earlier though.

"Are you sure? He barely started on it and it blew up, the lawn guy we hired was no good so we just bought this riding mower to make it easier for my husband." Said the woman.

"I can see it from here, the smoke coming out of the case there, that hole shouldn't be there, did you put oil in it like the manual said?" I replied.

"Manual? Oh we never read those, it should come with oil though right?"

"Not already in the engine, it's fine, I have two more rows to do then I'll come and cut yours, put that thing in neutral and push it onto your driveway though, I have a friend that might be able to repair it for you, your warranty will be no good for that."

"That would be wonderful, thank you."

The woman was my neighbor, I'd said hello in passing but never long enough to introduce myself. I'd moved to a new home after my divorce and just kept to myself really. She was maybe mid 30's, short and slim with dark red hair and petite frame, he was a little taller, slim built with short hair. She was pretty cute too, I wasn't about to make a move or anything but I appreciated a pretty woman.

"Yea, it's as I thought, engine is fried I'm afraid, I'll talk to my buddy, he may be able to rebuild or replace the engine cheaper than buying a new mower," I said as I looked over their mower.

"Thank you, we'd appreciate it. Sorry, we've never introduced, I'm Cole, my wife is Lisa," said Cole.

"Marcus, good to officially meet. Let me cut your grass while I have my mower out then I'll tow this thing to my yard."

I loved an excuse to be on my own riding mower longer, I made short work or their yard then hooked up their broken machine to my tow hitch.

"Thank you so much, please let us make you dinner tonight as a thank you, the kids are away to camp for the weekend so it would be a good time to get to know you better," said Lisa with a smile.

"Uh, sure, I'd like that, can I bring anything?"

"Just your appetite, 6pm good?"

"Perfect, I should know more about this and give me time to shower, it's getting hot."

I dropped the mower off with my friend, he laughed and told me he'd have it back to me the next day, even with it being a Sunday. I waited until dinner before I told Lisa and Cole.

"So, about your mower, I have good news and you're going to laugh." I said to Lisa as she let me in.

"Oh?"

"About a week ago he got one of the same tractor mowers in, the guy's kid was trying to be helpful and back it off his truck but didn't secure the ramp and it fell. Threw the kid clear so he's okay but it destroyed the back end of the mower. Anyways, long story short, he has a good engine to put in yours, only had to straighten a few pins. Guy didn't want to wait on repair and just bought a new one."

"Oh that's great, what do we owe you?"

"Well, he owed me a favor, I own an IT company, helped him stop a cyber attack last year, he called it good, said he'll even put the oil in for you. He's a good friend, I send a lot of business his way."

"That's so wonderful, thank you! Can I give you anything for gas?"

"Nope, my office is right over there too so we're good. I'll accept your thank you as full payment."

"Well we appreciate it, it's good to have such a nice neighbor."

"Cole is finishing up dinner, what can I get you to drink?"

"I'll take a coke or something, thanks."

Lisa brought me a drink, Cole came out a few minutes later with a tray that he set on the table, said a quick hi then continued bringing food out, declining my offer of help. He made quite the spread, a perfectly cooked beef roast with all the sides.

"I know it's summer but we get half a cow every year and this joint wouldn't fit in the freezer," said Come as he sat down.

"I do hope you're not vegan or anything," said Lisa.

"Oh no, this looks pretty amazing though, I love to cook but barely put the effort in for just myself," I replied.

"Cole is a wonderful cook, we actually met at a cooking class, I can burn a salad but Cole has a gift," said Lisa, smiling.

"That's true about the salad, we were to make a light salad with homemade dressing and croutons and Lisa forgot hers in the little toaster oven. The tutor gave her a refund and said, what was it my love, 'I can't work with you young lady', Lisa threw the salad, complete with bowl, into the trash and said well nobody eats this crap anyways and stormed out, I thought she looked so beautiful when she was mad and asked her to dinner when I saw her still raging in the parking lot."

"We haven't looked back since, we get on great as long as I don't cook," laughed Lisa.

"You have anyone special in your life Marcus?" asked Cole.

"Sadly, no, my ex wife was the smart one, I spent more time working than I did paying attention to her so she left. We're still friends but she found someone else, I'm not bitter about it, it was my own doing," I replied.

"Oh, sorry, still has to hurt though right."

"I'm over it really, was a few years ago. So what is it you do for a living Cole?"

"I am a forensic accountant for the FBI," he replied.

"Don't be modest honey, he's the lead forensic accountant for them," said Lisa.

"Awesome, watched a documentary a while back on what you guys do, I have a lot of respect for it, people don't realize the lengths the criminals go to when they want to wash their money."

"Oh please don't get him started, he'll talk your ear off!" laughed Lisa.

"Well I meant what I said, you have my respect for what you do, I help victims and potential victims of these cyber criminals and know it's hard work keeping up."

"Well thank you, I don't tell everyone what I do, some people just don't understand."

"Oh I get it, what about you Lisa?"

"Oh I'm just a stay at home mom," she replied.

"So, home management and juvenile development, got it. You have a beautiful home, I know it's not easy staying at home!"

"You're too kind, thank you."

We all chatted for hours, the food was amazing and I got on really well with both of them. Lisa got a little flirty with me after she'd had some wine but Cole didn't seem to care. I went home around 10pm and had an early night.

Next day my friend called, told me the mower was ready so I hooked up the trailer to my truck and went to get it then pulled up to my neighbor's house with it, Lisa came out to greet me. I started it up and drove it up their driveway.

"Oh that sounds way better than before, thank you so much," she said after I shut it off.

"You're welcome, he said it was easier than he thought, any problems just let me know."

"Well thank you again, oh hey, Cole and I are celebrating our last night of freedom since the kids come home from camp tomorrow, would you join us for drinks and some cards or something? We'd love to have you over."

"Uh, sure, that sounds better than my planned beer and streaming or something. Can I bring anything?"

"Maybe a nice wine? I like red."

"Sounds good, what time?"

"Five too early for you? We usually order a pizza or something."

"I'll be here."

I showered and dressed in casual clothes, pulled a bottle of really nice wine I'd been given as a gift from my dusty wine rack and walked to their place, I didn't know what to expect really, Lisa seemed a little different from the night before but I couldn't put my finger on why at the time. When she opened the door in her robe I was a little shocked.

"Oh, sorry, you said five right, I'm not early am I?" I said, trying not to look, the robe was pretty sheer.

"You're right on time, come in," she replied.

"Okay, I brought this." I said, handing her the wine.

"Ooh, this one's expensive, Cole got me a bottle last month, thank you, come sit in the lounge."

I followed her to the lounge, I tried not to but who was I kidding, I watched her ass as she walked, all she had on underneath the sheer robe was lingerie, her panties a pair of white lacy boy shorts that matched her lacy bra.

"I uh, where's Cole?" I asked, fearing I was being set up or something.

"He's getting ready, he'll be right down. Please sit."

I sat on the couch where she was pointing and a few seconds later Cole came into the room. He was dressed in a robe too but his wasn't sheer.

"You can tell him, I'm very sure," said Lisa.

"Marcus, everything that happens here tonight is what I want, things may get a little nuts but please, go with it and enjoy. She likes you and wants to play with you," he said, looking down the whole time.

"Is this some kind of test, I'm kind of lost here," I replied.

"No test, my husband, wonderful man that he is, can't keep up with the fire I have in me. I serve him in most other ways, he's not really that sexual and he's fine with that but I get to choose and play with a very select amount of men, you will be my first in about 5 years though and you're going to give me what my toys can't."

"So I've just to have sex with you, just like that?"

"No Marcus, you're going to fuck the hell out of me until I can't walk, I'd go pick up some loser at a bar if I just wanted sex. I've watched you, you're strong, you're healthy and if I'm right, packing a nice big cock for me to play with."

"I uh, this is just a lot to take in."

"It's simple. We'll have fun, you'll show my husband how a real man takes care of a woman and when you leave, we won't speak of it, we'll still talk and be nice neighbors and when the chances arise we'll invite you over to have me."

"What will be your involvement, Cole?"

"He's not permitted to speak. This is my time, he's a powerful man, he can bring down companies with the click of a mouse, he is a genius with numbers like you wouldn't believe but for this, I am in control, he watches me receive pleasure and cleans me. He won't touch you unless you want him to."

"I'm, uh, not really into guys."

"That's fine. If you don't want this you can leave now, there will be no hard feelings and we can still be friends."

"I'm not saying no, you're an attractive woman."

"Good."

I didn't get the chance to say more, Lisa moved on me, straddled my lap then kissed me with ferocious passion. My cock stirred right away and she felt it, she smiled at me then took off her robe and unclipped her barely there bra.

"Take me, make me yours for the night, fuck me like the slut I should be," she whispered in my ear then nibbled my lobe.

She pulled my hand up to her breast, they were very nice. Small but very pert and matched the rest of her frame really. Her nipple hardened as I rubbed it with my thumb, Lisa unbuttoned my polo shirt, pulled it over my head then kissed me again, pressing her breasts against my chest. I fondled her ass as we kissed, her breathing was getting heavier when our lips weren't locked, by then I'd decided I wanted her and went to take control. I went to flip her to her back on the couch but she stopped me, just said 'bedroom, he'll lead the way'.

Being 6'2 and a frequent visitor to the gym I was pretty well built, she squealed a little when I was able to pick her up with ease though and followed Cole to the bedroom. It was as nice as the rest of the house, a chair sat beside the bed and her bedside table had her watch and a few different bottles of lube. I put her down on the bed, she took off her panties and kicked them to the floor, Cole immediately picked them up and put them on the dresser then sat back in his chair. Lisa sat on the edge of the bed and pulled my belt off then pulled my shorts and boxers down. I was already semi hard, my 8 inch cock, proportionate for my size, looking bigger in her small hands.

"Oh this is beautiful," said Lisa as she took my cock into her mouth.

She looked up at me as she sucked and stroked my cock, I was fully hard in no time, once I was she ran her tongue from my balls to the tip and smiled at me.

"I think you should eat me, get me nice and wet so I can take this," she said in a sultry voice.

I didn't reply, I took one of her pillows and put it on the floor at her feet then knelt between her open legs. Her pussy was beautiful, mostly shaven with just a small strip of hair above her pussy but very smooth lips. I always loved eating pussy, I took pride in being very unselfish in bed and found the more you gave, the more willing a partner you got in return but I took my time with Lisa. I licked her labia with a few broad strokes then parted her lips to taste her juices, she was very sweet and was already pretty wet. I explored every inch of her, listening to her soft moans as I licked closer to her clit, reaching up to fondle her breasts and when her breathing got heavier and her moans constant, I focused on her clit, rasping and circling it with a hardened tongue until she arched her back, moaning 'oh fuck yes' as I brought her to orgasm for the first time. I kept licking until she pulled away from me, she pulled herself round to rest her head on the pillows and laid with her legs still open. She looked at me and mouthed 'Fuck Me', I was still throbbing hard, I climbed up onto the bed and got between her legs and placed my cock at the entrance of her pussy. I watched the look on her face change as I pushed into her, she was incredibly tight and felt amazing. I made sure to get a good coating of her juices on my cock, inching deeper with each thrust until my balls were resting against her soaking lips.

"I... I'm so f... full, you feel so good," she stammered.

"Do you want me to put something on?" I replied.

"N.. no, my tubes are tied and I'm very clean, I want to feel you cum in me."

"I may not last, you're very tight."

"We have viagra, I'll get you hard again."

Her pussy seemed to grip every vein and contour of my cock, despite the promise of viagra I wanted to last though and held back as long as I could. Her moans and the look on her pretty face when she climaxed again set me off though, I increased my pace then groaned, pushing as deep as I could into her when I erupted, spraying my full balls into her. She whimpered a little when she felt me cum but the look on her face was pure lust. When I'd finally stopped cumming I rolled off her as we came down from our climaxes.

"Tha.... that was fucking amazing. Has it been a while, felt like a gallon you pumped into me," said Lisa as she caught her breath.

"Yea, about two weeks since I've cum and probably four or five months since sex," I replied.

"Get that robe off and clean me."

I'd almost forgotten about Cole, when she spoke though he took off his robe and got between her legs and started licking her pussy. Lisa didn't seem to be getting pleasure from it but I wasn't concerned. When she felt he was done she just tapped him on the head and he sat back in his chair. I looked briefly too, he was wearing a black silk teddy and had some kind of chastity thing on his cock.

"I should probably clean you too," she said and leaned over to suck my cock again.

I started getting hard again with her efforts, she stopped when I was only semi hard though and kissed me on the cheek.

"I need something to eat, pass my phone from the dresser please," she said to me.

"No contact delivery is a blessing, I tip extra to have them drop it off and leave so I don't need to put more than a robe on. It's ordered, think you can get me off again before it gets here?"

"I do like a challenge," I replied.

She sucked me until I was hard again then got up onto all fours, her ass was incredible and after admiring it for a few seconds I pushed my cock back inside her and began to pound her pretty hard. She was still really tight, if I hadn't already cum I'm sure I wouldn't have lasted but I had her cumming again before I sprayed a tiny amount of seed into her. I collapsed onto my back, she did too, resting her head on my chest and snapped her fingers to have Cole clean her again. Five or ten minutes later the doorbell rang, Cole put on a robe and went to grab the pizza from the step.

"You can just put your boxers on, no food in the bedroom," said Lisa, helping me to my feet.

I pulled on my boxers as she put on her robe and a pair of panties, she pulled my face to hers and kissed me softly.

"I am really enjoying this, thank you," she said with a smile.

"I am too," I replied.

"Good, we're far from done."

We all ate a few slices of pizza in silence, Lisa never took her eyes off me the whole time.

"Cole sweetie, get my stud a viagra and one of my energy pills, you know where they are," she said when she was done eating.

"Energy pill?" I asked.

"Mostly vitamins, nothing illegal or bad for you, I promise."

"Okay."

Cole set 2 pills in front of me on the table and gave me a smile, I took them both with a glass of water.

"That combination kicks in pretty fast, lets snuggle while we wait for it to work," said Lisa, already on her feet again.

I followed her back to the bedroom, she pulled my boxers down, dropped her robe then got back onto the bed, patting the space beside her. I laid down beside her and she draped her body over mine, pressing her breasts into me.

"I'm glad you said yes to this, a lot of guys wouldn't be able to handle it," said Lisa as she played with my cock.

"I will admit, I thought I was being pranked or something at first. I've had a couple of threesomes in my younger days, nothing like this but I'm pretty open minded. Sex is about fun and if you don't leave yourself open to new things, life can be pretty boring,"

"Mmm, we agree."

I'm pretty sure the pills they gave me were working by that point, Lisa stopped playing with my cock and took it into her mouth and after a few minutes I was hard again. I reached round to finger her pussy, she was already wet again, I got her to lay on her back then brought her knees up to her chest then pushed inside her.

"Fffffuck, so deep..." she gasped as I pushed all the way in.

The pills and the slight ache in my cock kept me hard for ages, when she had cum a few times on her back, I picked her up and put her on all fours then took her from behind again. By the time I got close I'd lost count of how many times Lisa exploded but we both had a good sheen of sweat on us. I gave her a few more deep, hard thrusts then finally climaxed, pretty sure I was just spurting air by that point. When we collapsed together on the bed, Lisa caught her breath then said 'Black Pearls' to Cole. He got up and went to the bathroom and started running a bath.

"Black Pearls is her safe phrase, she's had enough. Can you help me get her in the bath please Marcus?" said Cole

"Of course," I replied.

Once the bath had enough water I gently put Lisa in there, she had a soft smile on her face but looked exhausted. Before I let her go she pulled my face to hers and kissed me.

"That was perfect, thank you," she said and relaxed in the water.

"We have a shower in the guest bathroom, I'll get you a towel and bring your clothes," said Cole.

I showered and dressed quietly, it was almost 1am by the time I was ready to leave.

"I can't thank you enough, she has the smile on her face and look in her eyes that will stay there for about a month. Please remember our rules and this will likely happen again," said Cole as he walked me to the door.

"I should be thanking you too, she's pretty special and very sexy," I replied.

"Oh she knows, goodnight Marcus."

I slept really well that night, I didn't see Cole or Lisa until a few days later, they were sitting in their driveway watching the kids play. Lisa waved me over to them.

"Kids, this is our neighbor Marcus, he's the person that helped fix our mower," said Lisa, smiling at me.

"We love riding on it, is so much fun!" said the kids, pretty much in unison.

"Well thank you again, I'm sure we'll get plenty of use out of it over the summer," said Lisa, still not taking her eyes off me.

12