All Comments on 'The Cuckold Next Door'

by Originsunknown

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
luedonluedonabout 3 years ago
To each his own specialty

No fragile male egos were damaged during the production of this story. The forensic accountant sticks to what he's good at and employs help for those jobs where somebody else can do it better.

Lue

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Nothing new. Still a wimpy husband providing a roof over her head and foo don the table while she lives the life of a college coed. Thats not love, its weakness on his part and taking advantage of ones love from the other.

A wise man would just leave and let her provide for herself in between bouts of being a slut.

Hooked1957Hooked1957about 3 years ago

After 67 stories, welcome to the fray that we call Loving Wives. Good luck.

Hooked

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Excellent! You were the one who was used. I and a few of my girlfriends crave a hard fucking that we can't get at home. I know that none of our husbands would agree to the situation you experienced, but that doesn't change a woman periodically needing a strange, hard cock to make her remember her lover every time she takes a step or sits. Keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOriginsunknown@Originsunknown
Been writing for a while, will be posting more, all that were mostly written for my wife. As much as I love feedback, be polite! As one of my readers pointed out, this is an amateur site, I'm no professional and write to arouse, not to make a living. Some of my stories have ...

story TAGS