All Comments on 'The Cuckold's Son, Redux'

by offkilter123

Sort by:
  • 136 Comments (Page 2)
Techcuck61Techcuck6111 months ago

Whether you like this story or not, this another story that should be required reading for Cuckold Wannabes seriously considering the lifestyle. All the fantasy stories on Cuckold story sites deal with just that, the fiction and fantasy of the Cuckold lifestyle.

Unfortunately a thing called

“Life” and “Reality” have a way of jumping up and biting you in the ass! No matter how careful you are friends, coworkers, family always seem to find out your secret kink. Some will understand some will not. This story, again whether you like it or not, is a prime example of what can happen when family finds out and don’t understand your kink. While this story is a work of fiction it still serves a purpose. Read it with an open mind, read it with an understanding that things can and usually does go wrong.

While the lifestyle is a great fantasy, it is a totally different experience to actually live it. If you are not prepared for the unexpected to suddenly rear it’s ugly head and throughly embarrass you, then maybe you should keep it in the fantasy aspect of it.

I actually lived the lifestyle for about 40 years, and yes friends found out, coworkers found out, family found out. When faced with the embarrassing truth, I did just that I explained “truthfully” as to why I enjoy and live the lifestyle. No holding back, no matter how embarrassing, yes it cost me friendships, cost me some coworkers relationships, and most importantly it cost me some family relationships. It all worked out for me because very early on I prepared for any confrontations that might arose from my lifestyle choice.

By the way I liked the story!

My own son found out when he was 16, I took him on a week vacation in the islands and each and every day we talked about it. By the third day we were comfortable enough to be totally honest with each other. It has won’t for us.

ManoBlueManoBlue11 months ago

Danny defiantly behave like a child, if more realistic id what you wanted.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So I've read the first one multiple times, I really like it which is odd because I'm not overly a fan of cuckold stories and the erotic parts of the erotic fiction were almost nonexistent. I had my gripes with it, like a general can't order you to do stuff in your personal life unless it could impact your readiness as a soldier in the Army... but ultimately let that go.

My biggest complaint about this one... Danny has no redeeming qualities from essentially the start. Yes he had the same background as the original but wow did he become unlikable fast. Maddy being into the lifestyle was also something of a turn off (emotionally not sexually) in this version because she was kind of a jerk about it especially the inciting incident where she used his gift as a cum spoon. I felt her having a very negative reaction to that one in the original was handled well, as essentially it represented her "lovers" disrespecting her and her disrespecting her bond with her son as the cross had the two diamonds representing their mother son bond. Maddy just kind of blows it off in this one with it being her kink, the disrespect alone might have made Danny leave.

What ultimately gets me to not like this one as much, while both suffer from grammar errors this is erotica I find errors in even the most popular writers (hell I'm likely making errors now myself so I can't cast stones), is that are both well written, I can decipher what you're trying to say in the spots that slipped by your editorial process. However, the first one had a resolution of some type. This one leaves the story dangling so hard. As a one off the story worked, but Danny remained as unlikable as his parents to the bitter end. No resolution, no healing, just a sudden stop. I'm not sure if that is "more realistic" than Danny / Dale running off to join the Army. This lifestyle can destroy families obviously, but this just feels like a downward spiral that has no real outcome one way or another. Though Steven telling his son he had more of a spine than he did was kind of humorous.

Lawrie1941Lawrie194111 months ago

Well written but I did not like the story, the first is definitely more to my liking.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

You ruined your story, to pander to the BTB crowd. In this version Danny is the self righteous hero, and everyone else gets burned. This was boiler plate, and boring. Now your first version that was very interesting because it was different, this template was new, not been used before. Write your story the way you want, and don’t let the commenters influence your creativity. Thanks for your time and effort, and keep writing. KS

Wavedave45Wavedave4510 months ago

Not gonna lie, I'd have divorced her also.

Just do that shit like our grandparents did. Have mom "visiting with family" for most of the year, have the kid, then put it up for adoption. Or acted like you adopted it. Or say dad was shooting blanks and you really wanted another kid and you're both REALLY fucking woke that you used a black donor. That one would get you extra progressive points in the right parts of the country. Really man the older generations really knew how to problem solve when it came to crap like this.

bobareenobobareeno10 months ago

Far superior to the original.

Pinto931Pinto9319 months ago

Though it didn’t score as well as the first version this was far better.

WargamerWargamer9 months ago

I liked this version too. Very dark story about stupid people. The husband and wife are both responsible for their idiocy. The both deserve what happened. Both should suffer, suicide is an option for both of them, but quite unlikely.

Scores 4/5

MissMudMissMud9 months ago

Did not like this one. Seemed cruel to me.

cyendreycyendrey9 months ago

Should have stopped with the first version.

AllNigherAllNigher8 months ago

Still hate the kid, this time even more. And the dad... Mixed where he's worse in this one vs the first. Faith on little love in this one and again feel she's ruining her Life wasting time on this dude. The wife, tell bad for her in this one but not as much as last one... want a victim this time. But they were consenting adults and not being forced or pushed into it in this one. Less respect for her in this one but that's not as big a character flaw as her son and husband.

Still enjoyed your writing while hating the characters.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Way too many inconsistencies. Danny/Dale left or he didn’t, his little brother is Ben or Will. Good story but needs tidied up some.

oldtwitoldtwit6 months ago

Oh, oh…. Quite a difference from the first one, I'm in two minds as to which one I like best, you still had a good story going on, much as you did in the other, but maybe feel this let me down as a reader by the ending, it needed a bit more, but then again maybe not.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

ADOPTION, ADOPTION, ADOPTION!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Just utter rubbish. I prefered the first version, though even that one could have done with some major changes.

This version is just idiotic, nothing stopping the mum from going on a long vacation to Africa and doing an angelena Jolie by bringing back a poor orphan.

OldmantruckerOldmantrucker5 months ago

Should of stopped at the first one sir.. that or Finish this one... Its not really complete, not like the last one.. Less its up to the readers 2 make up their own ending.. Anyway.. thks .... 🤷🤷👍😉🙋

captpatrickcaptpatrick5 months ago

I commented on the last one that I really dislike when the MC cuts communication and runs because it is contrived in order to create a narrative. This was far more realistic and believable.

Offkilter presents some provoking situation, and portrays a range of emotions and concerns about the potential consequences of the lifestyle. I gave 5*, and I hope Dad stays despite being a dickhead.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Appreciate the author and their ability to create and tell a story.

It is a story/fantasy, so there's that. This one seems to be more real works than suspension of disbelief kind, do the constructive criticism is in line with that.

Danny is hardly the "mature" one in the confrontation at home and it is an absurd argument made that if they weren't embarrassed, and implied wrong in conduct, they would openly be flaunting their sexual conduct with grandparents. Who does that in our culture, no matter how ordinary, vanilla etc their marital sex is? Then threatening his parents, both father physically and parents mentally/emotionally with exposure to grandparents. Not upright or mature as narration indicated, though perhaps understandable poor reaction of a character.

Also found the leaving the reveal at gathering with grandparents to Danny a bit over the top. Maybe with some more buildup etc could have realistically been pulled off possibly.

There was some in this one showing the parents did have some good connection and aspects to marriage, though clearly, as in other telling, are emotionally immature

Overall, while still well told story, found Danny an unsympathetic little judgemental prick in this one. He rightly did call his father out at end for turning tail, however hopefully Danny sees how he himself has emotionally and mentally done very much the same with his parents/family. Perhaps, if father does leave for CA, Danny, Faith, Maddy and Whitney will all grow together and stronger from going through the experience, bring there for oneself and each other when things get hard.

Thanks again to the author.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Your first story described well how sick men prostitute their wives just to get their rocks off. It makes them just a minute step up from those with a proclivity for child molestation. In your follow on it seems like your trying to find justification for such behaviour and almost equally as bad, justify the Catholic Church from allowing women to choose what to do with their own bodies and the effects on their lives. You disappoint greatly.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is a perfect example story of what cowards “sissy boy CUCKs are. When nutless writers write stories glorifying this shit life style. Obviously the husband’s a gutless, spineless fucking jerk who should experience “Water boarding for 13 hours.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

How did Kent come to have the principals phone on speed dial. Mum was a very willing participant in that shit show, so it’s not all down to father.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A lot more realistic than the first version.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Nope

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandler4 months ago

After a perfect 5 star story you attempted to “right the wrong”by taking it in a completely different and poorly average direction. I’m sorry but the best I can give this mess is a2. Thanks anyway

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Better than the first version, I give it 4 stars.

Bill S.

Darkness86Darkness863 months ago

This version was good but I prefer the first version

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Poor little Danny girl doesn't undersnd that embarrassment is contextual. I guess he's just a teenage girl so hasn't quite grasped the fact that you wouldn't want your parents seeing you having sex of any kind as that would be embarassing.

As for his clearly oedepal gift of the cross, couldn't stop laughing, she wears it everyday so it clearly means something.

Poor Danny needs to accept he's not in alabama.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

How is it that the obvious answer of giving the baby up for adoption was never addressed?

Schwanze1Schwanze13 months ago

Yeah that’s good but take a trip, have the baby, put it up for adoption and tell people she miscarried.

onecuriousreaderonecuriousreader2 months ago

every man with a cuckhold fantasy should read this.. and realize just that not every fantasy let alone fetish deserve to become reality, because reality is far more real than imagination! on a side note, I all ways found it sick how little there is on the down side of this fetish.. the near total promotion of this fetish, and excuse made to support this mental sickness. im glad someone wrote this story, and I hope to see more people step forward.. its revolting and needs to be exposed as the sickness it is, behind the fantasy.. thank you author.

030251pervert030251pervert2 months ago

While I can't understand the cuckold fantasy or lifestyle, I liked the first version better.

KahunabobKahunabobabout 2 months ago

Read the original first. Fun, but over the top. This is both more grim and feels more real. It's the better story. Just goes to show that life is fucked up and we all got to deal with the pieces that are left.

LwcbyLwcbyabout 2 months ago

I liked the original better.

What can I say, I like over the top...

Good.. 4

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 hours ago

Abandoned a mixed child and the single mother. Sounds like something a God or schmuck would do. Does Danny have the balls to pick up the cross of Whitney and mom? Will Faith's stand by her man?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroffkilter123@offkilter123
I write over the top fiction. I also poke fun at both sides of the (American) political spectrum but I admit I do poke harder at the far right because I do enjoy a good meltdown. Some of my stories are BTB and some are reconciliation/redemption (not RAAC) stories. I like bot...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES