All Comments on 'The Cuckold's Son, Redux'

by offkilter123

Sort by:
  • 135 Comments
VeracityHeterodyneVeracityHeterodyne10 months ago

Much more realistic and not as much fun. A good story, though.

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comics10 months ago

I gave the last version a five because it was well written, even if a bit over the top. This version is getting a three. Even though it is equally well written, more realistic; to me without getting the mother's reaction with the divorce or Danny's with the baby, the story is only half written. Well, I guess maybe two-thirds. Good story, thank you for your time.

jazzharpjazzharp10 months ago

Excellent! Now maybe I will read the first one.

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasm10 months ago

I gave it three stars.

It was VERY well written. The writing in itself deserves a lot better than an average rating. My problem with it, though, is the story.

This take on the premise was more realistic than the pure fantasy drama your first story turned out to be, and subsequently entertained me more, but it was still nowhere near what I would expect to happen in a situation like that. Consequently, it feels like you're writing down thought experiments that are not based on experience or actual knowledge. That, sadly, undermines your efforts to a degree. I still enjoyed it, though, and hope you continue writing!

CharetteCharette10 months ago

missing Part 2 ?

Feels like the first half.

francemanfranceman10 months ago

Realistic? yes and no in my opinion.

Between leaving and becoming a Rambo, and staying, there's a very wide range of possibilities.

Personally, I'd rather opt for a mix of the 2.

Move in with grandparents and then go to university, cutting off visits from parents, communicating only once or twice a year by email.

HighpikeHighpike10 months ago

Very well written. I enjoyed the original but this redux needs more. It can’t be left at this point please?

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy10 months ago

I prefer the original story!

4

ju8streadingju8streading10 months ago

there is a ch.02 right?

seems unfinished.

ReddladyReddlady10 months ago

Yes, I agree with previous comments; it feels unfinished....

DreddrasDreddras10 months ago

I enjoyed this one much more than the original, although it does seem unresolved in some aspects (which honestly is fine in the short story context so no big deal). The first one suffered a bit because it placed all of the "blame" on the (off-stage) father, and completely absolved the mother of any culpability for her part in their shared lifestyle. It also suffered from a rather contrived and unnecessary forray into the special forces super sodlier trope. I like this version because I think it's a more honest portrayal. That said, I think the decision by the father to divorce the mother rang a little false given their obvious love for one another as portrayed earlier in the story. If it was a matter of community standing/pride, and his ultimate decision was to leave for California, why not convince his wife to leave for California WITH him, and just tell people there that the baby was adopted? I also agree with another commenter that it wasn't particuarly believable for Danny to remain in the house with his parents given his low opinion of their lifestyle, and given two nearby sets of grandparents with whom he could have lived while waiting to start college. All in all, though, a well-done story and a refreshing new spin on the LW category.

GamblnluckGamblnluck10 months ago

I wondered where you would go with this since you eliminated the heroic male fantasy thing. It was a realistic conception (pun intended) that the cucks need to realize.

if you play with fire you are gonna get burned. Humiliation in play is not the same as in real life. I cannot understand wanting to see my own wife screw others even though porn is fine.

But here we find a man who now can't take the ramifications and knowing the world is going to see him for the cuck wimp he is. I gave you 5 stars for a well written story.

someoneothersomeoneother10 months ago

Authors should leave their politics when submitting stories. The statement "the whole 'cuck' idea is now a thing after the last election" is political cheap-shot. For example, the sexual pervert Madison Cawthorn is the right-wing GOP congressman from NC.

The story is also inconsistent. The mother allegedly is a devout Catholic, but the family attends “Sunday service at the First Baptist church.” There is no explanation of why the mother was not on birth-control pills when she fucked the various men.

Finally, Danny does not seem like a real teenager.

Still, the story does illustrate the problem inherent in deviant lifestyles, and so will give credit for that, although the story could have been written somewhat more interestingly and deeper.

irinmikeirinmike10 months ago

The mother should be the one seeking a divorce. Sure, she agreed to their dates but he is the one whi instigated these dates. Secondly he posted the video on the open internet and third he was too much of a whimp to live up to his responsibilities when she got pregnant. Who needs a husband like that.

MormonJackMormonJack10 months ago

A cold dose of reality. Thank you!

ThorlolThorlol10 months ago

I really dont know why the wife was again victimized. Half way through the story it was as if she didnt share any responsibility for the mess. Somehow she became a always crying and devout catholic women. And again all the responsibility fell on the shoulders of the husband. At first the husband and wife got potrayed as people in the 'lifestyle' with not much religion going on in their life. Then all of the sudden when she found out about her pregnancy shes a staunch catholic again? Being against abortion because of religious reasons? That made absolutely no sense. And how was it the husbands fault that she got pregant? Sure they were playing but it was her body. Why wasnt she on the pill? And where were the condoms? If you play with fire you get burned at some point. And since she decided to fuck other people and not taking any contraception she needs to live with the consequences. Nobody forced her to do anything. She went wild with stangers voluntarily. In your last piece you made the wife a complete victim. In this piece you also made her one. Her only contribution was crying over the whole story about what she voluntarily did and from the looks of the video also very eagerly. So no, I dont understand Dannys reaction at the end. And the whole thing has nothing to do with pride. Why should anyone invest the time and money to raise the child of another man they didnt want. The thought alone is bonkers. The wife should have looked for a way to keep the marriage intact. Not the other way around.

bhill8671bhill867110 months ago
I like the

other one more.

KRD19254KRD1925410 months ago

The only innocent here is Whitney then Faith & Danny. I found the previous version more palatable that this one. Previous version had more issues and thought-out solutions this one was too open ended in so many aspects that the original answered. Hence, as I read this I was continually comparing to the original trying to find the answers in this version from the original. OffK you rushed to publish losing much.

\

Original was slightly too extreme to be real but it was entertaining. This version is too realistic and conflicting. She's devout catholic, she's against abortion but engages in unprotected sex with other men outside her marriage to fulfill a sick husbands kink? This version she enjoyed the sex the prior is she only did it to appease a sick husband. Is her enjoying this lifestyle why her devout catholic parents remained aloof to her plight?

\

The husband cannot take the shame of a mix-child. It is time Steven has a serious come to Jesus moment as he is castrated physically and financially.

\

Previous story was a five but this one;

\

3.8****, hooyah, I'm feeling generous

FireFox59FireFox5910 months ago

This is probably closer to reality than the first story though I enjoyed both. I to feel like it ended to soon then again where do you stop it? Thanks for posting.

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker10 months ago

Just as good, only different. Makes you wonder if Danny's mother had a different lover for Danny. He got balls someplace. 5 stars, the Bear slide it. I also approved of both of them. Again, keep writing.

The BEAR

JH4FunJH4Fun10 months ago
Good Read 3 stars

It wasn't as good as the first one. I gave it 5 Stars.

Having said that, it was a good read and pretty realistic. That is why I gave it 3 Stars.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

conehead69conehead6910 months ago

I'm sorry, but this story is not necessarily realistic. When a couple chooses this way of life, they also provide contraception. Besides, there is always the possibility of adoption.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You should've burn the brainless parents in the 1st one, you still didn't do it in this one. Still a one. Oh and this is unfinished

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I give this high marks for originality. Didn't have a completely obvious social or political agenda. Just the characters behaving the way they probably would- selfishly.

servant111servant11110 months ago

First one is much better. This one is forced and it simply doesn’t make any sense. Furthermore you end the whole mess abruptly with no conclusion and epilogue.

3 stars

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy5910 months ago

Excellent rewrite. Nicely crafted. I would love to see additional chapters that explore how Danny sees his Mother with Whitney. How his harshness softens and what changes in his relationship with Faith take place on campus.

This is a solid piece. Well done.

deependerdeepender10 months ago

I think this version exposes the weakness and hypocrisy at the center of the cuckold/hotwife sickness. If that was your purpose then it was accomplished. The first version did as well, but so emphasized the judgements forced upon the mc's parents that the parents were not allowed to articulate why they acted as they did. It was so heavy that you had to lighten up on the mom/hotwife which garbled the outcome. Both reactions by the mc are plausible and equally as likely although the first version was over the top. In that version the mc withdrew from his family and retreated into the bosom of US society which sustained him and honored him in his sorrow. Here, the son blames the dad and will, apparently, support the mom in her extremity. Both versions were well written.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

While the wrap-up of the original turned it into a 'sweet' story, it feels to me that the original devastation and destruction of a family and a young man's life was way more realistic.

Even if the character is a young, strong, level-headed individual, that kind of disclosure would be devastating, and good sudden departure seemed to be more likely. Just not the syrupy reconciliation, but it was still ok.

You've started out well in your writing though.

Just do me a favour, leave this storyline alone now, it's done to death. Nice on to other things.

JJ1961JJ196110 months ago

I also prefer the first one.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

there is a third option which is mentioned that the parents looked but why not put the baby up for adoption instead, then move out of the area, get her tubes tied and carry on without risk of another pregnancy, but the wife should also insist the cuck gets the snip as a reminder of his own weaknesses sadiex

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Tired of all the abrupt endings.

amygdalaamygdala10 months ago

I prefer parts of the original story where Danny left his parents household once he finds out the depravity of there lifestyle. The parts of the original where he and Faith stay a monk for 10 years and his mom somehow gets a massive slut to housewife maekover was ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Thank you! I enjoyed this. But I need to know what happened to Michael. Please let him have an unhappy and unsuccessful future. I'd also like to know what happened to Danny and his mom. Hoping for a part 2!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well written, but where he went a bit overboard in the original (poor GF), he was way too tame in this version....

Overall, I liked the first incarnation better (perhaps apart from the - admittedly necessary - time jumps), but you can't please everyone.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Not Finished! Needs a better conclusion and follow up!

This is a classic example of some things should be left alone in their

original form! Three stars from me that might go up if this is finished!

🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This one came up flat for me. The first one may have been over the top, but it strangely felt more real than this You probably should've left that one be. It's like you are second guessing. But I do like your writing and hope you continue.

Well8Well810 months ago

Wish it would been longer

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Why is Michael allowed to leave? No way! He should have had to stay and deal with this mess of his making. He is a literal disgrace.

Also, what was up with Maddy? She didn't seem to care much for Danny at all. Even when she apologizes, it's weak. Why was she even wearing her son's necklace, a CROSS at that, while having her little threesome? And she's sorry she "let that happen." She made it happen! She didn't just sit back and not stop it. She was an active participant. I would have grilled her into the ground with my questions and statements.

They also didn't work on any other options regarding the baby. She could have left and come back and said they adopted a baby. She could have given the baby up for adoption. She could have said she was artificially inseminated and the lab had a mix-up. Granted some of these are far fetched, but they could have come up with something.

Overall, they are just not good parents. You can have your kinks, no judgement, but if they start to negatively affect your child and your relationship with your child, it's time to reevaluate and likely stop. Nothing should be more important than your child. Period.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The parents are in the wrong here. But Danny is also extremely judgemental. He doesn't have to like or understand their sexual activities. To each his own.

However, they should be willing to put him first. He's leaving for college soon anyway

and they'd have the freedom to have as many threesomes as they like. To expect him to stay out of the house now so they can practice their hotwife/cuckold lifestyle is ridiculous. Totally absurd and bad parenting!

There's also no excuse for what they did/allowed with his Christmas gift. None! That was the most upsetting, disrespectful thing for me out of the whole story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The connotation attempted with the names Faith and Maddie (Magdalene) is naive and downright ludicrous. The direct racial references are stereotypical and borderline racist. I'd rather not comment of the abortion bit. The author may not like this and will probably suppress it, by I will say it nevertheless: I picture him wearing a white hood while standing next to a burning cross!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story, please finish it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I liked how much more grounded this was till the end. Seems like you stopped halfway through.

kirei8kirei810 months ago

Unfinished. No comment on it. First story had one real man in it. This one had none.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Their cover story could be that she was a surrogate for another family and the black couple changed their minds leaving her pregnant with the black baby. She decides she wants to keep it. They tell the story to family and she is declared a saint for keeping the mixed baby.

GardenshedGardenshed10 months ago

Sorry, this one was more realistic, well written but really did not have the emotion of your first story had. This story felt like it was thrown together without much thought. Does not feel complete? Your first story was over the top, but at least I got sucked into the story.. This one 3 ⭐️⭐️⭐️. Thank you for writing, looking forward to your next story!

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny10 months ago

So...after all the out downs from the son...all the cuck shaming he did to his father throughout that spring...he got mad cuz his dad decided NOT to be a cuckold? What a heel turn. The way forward was abortion, she didn't want that so the way forward was divorce. There was really only 2 chances and now everyones surprised when the dad couldn't take that hit everyday for the next 20 odd years? I do not sympathize with cucks normally but having that baby means you took the choice out of his hands and made the decision for him.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Not as good as the first one, overall Danny seems too accepting of his parents shit, and the story reads as unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I liked the first story better. At least Danny won't be reminded of his fucked up parents every time he looks at her little bastard brat. He'll be at school, starting his own life If she loved her husband so much, why not adopt it out and get back to her freaky life. I also find it hard to believe a good catholic slut wouldn't think to take a morning after pill from their slutting.

Hblack00Hblack0010 months ago

Why don't they adopt the kid out? Worked for thousands in the past. Wife goes off for months for a rest cure and comes back with no bulge.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Realistic but incomplete. 4/5

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I like it. He knows what he did and knows he doesn't want the kid. So leave. Should have left sooner than later and also he can tell folks she was a cheater. A he said she said thing and some will side one way or the other. The fact is, she had sex with others and risked getting pregnant. He did not FORCE her. He wants dit and they are both guilty but she decided to keep the kid.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Pretty decent. You’ve got an originality on you that’s (so far) bucking the cookie-cutter revenge porn BTB bullshit that’s infested this category. Here’s hoping you keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The side inconsistencies, catholic in a baptist church and no abortion yet fucking outside of marriage, there are some real issues with the "lifestyle" illuminated between these two stories.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I preferred the original, but this was an interesting second perspective. I suggest you post a third version, in which the wife comes off as a cruel bitch who forced her husband into the cuckold lifestyle, and the husband is shown to be a reluctant participant who went along to avoid being ruined in a divorce. And perhaps a fourth version, to be posted in the incest section, in which Danny winds up screwing his mother.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd210 months ago

Birth Control???? WTF

nixroxnixrox10 months ago

5 stars - I was going to just flush this story down the toilet with all the other CUCK stories - except for one thing - this story is probably a very great 'expose' of the fantasy sex lifestyle a lot of people on this website get off on.

- It is not fun

- it is not exciting

- it IS SICK in every aspect - the purps need to spend years in a therapy in a secure treatment facility.

- it hurts ALL the other people around the participants - I have no idea how the grandparents will deal with this

- it damages the life of this baby girl - having to grow up in this environment

- it damages the adult son - who will probably have nothing to do with either parent for the rest of his life.

In fact, it might be a better idea if the son were to take his sister away from his mother and raise her with Faith. At least the baby would have half a chance at a better than normal childhood. Faith and Danny could explain that they adopted her, because they were having fertility difficulties. It would be even better if they had additional children to raise alongside this little girl. It could all work out happily in the end - in spite of the CUCK&SLUT.

Have a nice day.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x10 months ago

Lost stars for no ending.

\

Why the fuck wasn't she on birth control?

\

Well written? People must have missed this: Steven hand the baby to Danny. Her name is Whitney. I signed the birth certificate acknowledging parenthood. The first sentence is narration, fine, though it should be, "Steven handED..." Then there should have been an open quote before "Her name..."

skruff101skruff10110 months ago

So the state they lived in had no adoption services? Just disappear till baby is born then put up for adoption, perhaps difficult to achieve but more than possible and the Catholic Church were old hands at making these awkward situations vanish.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

@ someoneother. Maddy and her parents attended Mass, in keeping with Catholic practice; it was Steven and his parents who attended Sunday service at the First Baptist church. Maddy was not on contraceptives because all forms of contraception are forbidden by the Catholic church but then so is a wife having sex with men other than her husband.

This was a great read, far better than the original version and a unique take on a familiar theme, tackling the consequences of blurring the lines between fantasy and real life. These two reckless hedonists showed themselves to be completely lacking in moral fibre when the chips were down, with Steven especially bad and revealed to be as spineless a coward in his real life as he was in his fantasy life. Five stars and looking forward to more from this author.

Turning502019Turning50201910 months ago

Liked the first one better.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The original story was much better. This version is just garbage. 1*

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I like the effort of this writer in the form of this Redux--more writers should try it. In the original iteration of this story, OP fell into the LW cliché of the runaway husband. That device is used by lazy writers who cannot write a continuous, flowing plotline consisting of scenes that have created an emotional, dramatic confrontation followed by the resolution and overcoming required of such an episode. Instead, the runaway husband lets them drag it out, adding more clichés ("...a bank account in my name only..." - always that same wording; "...got thoroughly drunk..."; and "...lost my lunch...") and then begin their grand plan of revenge that would make the late Tom Clancy jealous. What seldom happens is a realistic, well-written climax that results in some type of resolution for the protagonist. All fiction is about the Hero's Journey, but too many plotlines in LW specifically concern satisfying either a prurient interest or satiating the BTB crowd in the comments. His greatest accomplishment? He just pissed all over these idiots who inundate this category with 'cuck stories,' especially the breeding ones, which surely belong in Fetish as surely as scat, cat, and fat stories. This writer is to be commended.

.

On a side note, telling the Woketards at TU about his parents and new sibling would've assured his admission.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It would appear that many of the commenters liked the passive-aggressive, run-and-hide Danny to the assertive, decisive Danny who doesn't equivocate or put up with dysfunctional insanity. This says more about the typical commenter than about Offkilter. By the way, I love the B&C avatar. Keep writing the tough stories. Remember that most voters never comment.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Why didnt they consider putting the child up for adoption?

300WSM300WSM10 months ago

Cant believe danny showed up for the birth or for any other reason after getting away

bluepixiegurl316bluepixiegurl31610 months ago

Nothing makes sense.

The idea the husband would post it, the weird anti abortion but pro group sex Catholicism, the lack of actually complex emotions from the kid, etc etc etc.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit10 months ago

Certainly a more likely scenario than the first pass. I think this one should have been longer and more words used about how all of it affected Danny. As it stands the title doesn’t fit because the story isn’t about Danny anymore. Danny impulsively enlisting was not far fetched for an angry 18 year old. Ditching Mandy’s anger at Steven, IMO, was a mistake. She was entitled to anger that the video escaped. The detail that bothered me was Steven telling Danny he wasn’t strong enough… he’d been so timid throughout that I doubt he’d have the strength to say the words, or file for divorce.

FabGMxFabGMx10 months ago

Uhmmm no, this version doesnt work that well for me. It is still well written and this time more grounded or ralistic as other reader have say, but it suffers of an abrupt end, leaving several things on the air.

The original tale give us a fresh/rarely seen perspective about the cuckold/hotwife lifestyle. Yes Dan ended up fucked up thanks the actions of his parents and the he and Faith suffer a lot in their lonelines for years, but while in that story you can see the struggles of Dan, since he is the protagonist. In this one he is just another witness of the trainwreck that it is his parents marriage.

And his parents well... Steven it is the same spineless and coward guy, he is a more fleshed up character, but is still depicted as a buffon and the punching bag for basically everyone in the story, perhaps even more grievously we see him express his love for the wife and then agonize about Maddy's pregnancy and then just fleeing the mess that he provoke... after put his name in the Birth Certificate and basically agreeing on child support, and then getting burned by his son. I dont know, i mean he was a cartoon the first time around and this time he come out even more pathetic after that.

Maddy also suffer in this revision perhaps the most, while in the first version she was a reluctant participant of her husband kink (even if the whole scene of the crucifix put some doubt on that) we see how she fights to make ammends, be a better person, wife and mother to her new family. The new Maddy doesnt have any of that, here she is hooked on the lifestyle... and then she is pregnant by one of her lovers, and suddenly Maddy remembers that she is a devout catholic, thats perhaps a new cliche of the genre, a woman is catholic, so of course she its gonna keep her lover baby. Doesnt work that way, and i say that because i live in a catholic country or at least one with almost 3/4 say that they are.

Ok, Dont know, this one only receive a 3*

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker6010 months ago

Wow. Talk about tossed into the deep end of the pool. This young man is, by necessity having to grow up quickly. The idea of an anti-cuck story showing what can happen… that’s appealing in and of itself. However, like making sausage, the actual thing itself can be… unappetizing. This was well written, but kinda unresolved in the end. So the son heads to college and his father runs away to California. Why didn’t the cuck just take his wife and poor bastard child with him? He would find acceptance in California, or at least lack of concern. Just leaving his poor idiot wife to deal with her new baby in a place that would definitely subject her and her bi-racial daughter to ridicule and racism… well that’s pretty shitty. Very unresolved. The son is going to need therapy, along with the grandparents (who are probably all having heart attacks and strokes) I would suggest you fix this, as you’re a capable writer. Perhaps the black father can be DNA identified and stand up for his child. Maybe dad can have a change of heart and return. Maybe mom can clean her jewelry with Clorox. So many things could be improved or at least resolved. Good luck with your next sausage.

jazzharpjazzharp10 months ago

I liked both versions. Both 5 Star stories.

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus019810 months ago

This version didn't work for me, cutting all contact with them will always be the best option. Degenerates like these two deserve to die alone.

Buck1974Buck197410 months ago
Erm

It wasn’t bad but it just lacked substance. The first one now that was well written and had the creativity and drive to make it work. But don’t get me wrong it was good but it just lacked character but please don’t stop writing because you have a great talent but well done for trying ok .

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

They deserve eachother. Shitty and toxic. There is nothing healthy about cuckold kinks. Both participants have to have severe issues to justify it on any level.

But I agree with comments below. Adoption is the best solution. Have the baby out of state, and give her away. That's a compromise. Both wife and husband would pay a price and give some gesture. She could give him a little pride back. He could give her a solid feeling she didn't take a life. He's not a scumbag for leaving, he made a very clear boundary and no one tried to compromise with him.

But both of them are scum for the kink. That mu h is certain

Bluehorse64Bluehorse6410 months ago

I certainly like this Danny/Dale better. Makes me hate his dad and sad for his mom.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Worse than the first version. A real mess with things playing out in odd ways. This whole story (both chapters) was a waste. You really made a mess of things.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Should have quit while it didn't completely suck

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Not reality in my world. Joined up at 18 if this was what I left behind I would not have come back

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

No where as good as the first.

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelylove10 months ago

Danny doesn’t seem to understand the idea of privacy. His parent don’ seem to understand how to explain to their son that one can be embarrassed by things that people enjoy in private. Enjoying masturbating doesn’t mean you want other people to see you doing it. Or that many people take precautions to ensure that their kids can’t see them having sex. Taking a dump is not something you want people to see streaming live. Why do you make the “antagonists” as passive and helpless as you have? I get that religious beliefs can complicate throngs, but even Christians go to the bathroom or masturbate or have sex with their partner—even if unmarried or married for non-procreative purposes. The portrayal of them as a loving couple with a “kink” is a departure from the first story that I think works—mum has some agency restored which is nice. The pregnancy issue is used as a plot device to put pressure on the mum and dad but you make Steve the bad guy here because you don’t raise the idea of adoption very clearly, which is odd. Maddie can adopt out and be reconciled with her religious beliefs but you ignore this for the most part until the end. I would be interested to know why you made that choice? Was it just so the parents got the “logical consequence of their behaviors”?) I can imagine the conversation as you have it between the members of the clan but the result is heavy handed because of this writing decision to not make the case clearly for the non-abortion option of adoption—something that would have been discussed to death because that is what normal people would talk about. If Maddie cannot agree to this she would have to explain her reasoning to her loving husband… I can only wonder if you wrote Steve to actually be an otherwise average guy with a kink who understands that their private life is private (because this world can be very judgemental—especially with religiously strict parents!) and made the mistake of making a video that went into the wild.

SmokeylinkSmokeylink10 months ago

I enjoyed the story, but felt it was incomplete.

SystemShockSystemShock10 months ago

Should've quit while you were ahead. While I appreciate this rarely-explored avenue of how a kink that literally revolves around disrespect would affect the relationship between parents and children, this version didn't do anyone any favors.

Danny is just plain insufferable, even if his feelings are justified. It's like he stuck around out of spite; he likes being able to talk shit to his parents and them having no leg to stand on. Perhaps he's discovering his own kink; he likes to humiliate instead of be humiliated. Steve is even more useless and his status as an invertebrate is brought up in every other paragraph. But now he's shown to value his reputation above his family, and he doesn't even provide an argument for it. Like his job and their quality of life are dependent on his reputation in the public eye and with his clients as a lawyer. No one's gonna hire him to win cases when they know he literally gets off on being a loser. If nothing else it would've made him come off as not so shallow and selfish. And mommy dearest doesn't take nearly as much blame for this whole thing as she should. It takes two to tango and she's a grown as woman; she could've said no to any of it at any time. At the very least she could've refused to do it raw, and could've refused to keep their "appointments" when hubby was injured. Y'know, if she was really only in it for him. She was involved in the planning, nothing could've happened without her consent, so she's at fault just as much as him, if not more because she was the bicycle; without her nothing happens. Take some ownership of your role and stop acting like a victim. Really nothing and no one to like here.

BigBlueKatBigBlueKat10 months ago

Not as good as 1st ending and VERY unfinished. Average at best. 3*

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Doesn't bear up under careful scrutiny. The parents are really really successful, educated, and selfish as hell mother fuckers. So why wouldn't the wife or husband anticipate a fertile wife getting knocked up? I mean they were literally Begging for it. Also, the husband could easily claim fraud from his whore wife, who promised him, PROMISED, that she was using contraception. The mentally fucked up whore just wanted to accentuate her contempt and disrespect for her husband by getting knocked up by the blacks studs she craved. They got video of the wife relishing her black pounding. What proof does the wife have that its all her husband's kink, and she really, Honest, didn't enjoy get all her holes filled by those strong throbbing mind blowing black cocks? She just did it for her husband. Yeah, the premise that the husband couldn't get out of it is way too weak. He's a fucking snake lawyer; no hole or excuse is too small to slither out of.

\

And of course the timing and scene of the stupid cuck's departure is totally contrived and emotionally smarmy. Where's the whore's parents; she just delivered a chocolate covered grand daughter? Why's the husband all alone? It took Danny HOURS to get to the hospital, but both sets of grand parents are AWOL? Again, just contrived and posed. It makes the ending almost silly.

\

Where the first version was rather extreme, this version is flapping in the wind, without much direction or closure. This version had more potential, so its a greater disappointment. Better luck next version.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Sorry but this version doesn’t play any better than the first. A huge plot hole is ignoring the adoption option. Another one is ignoring the grandparent’s reactions to their children after the initial outburst over the next several months.

Finally the most disappointing aspect is ending the story prior to the best opportunity for conflict. How is the single mother with a mixed race baby going to play over the following years.

Just too many holes.

FordF150guyFordF150guy10 months ago

I much preferred the original version. This version was just about sad pathetic parents.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Sorry, but this was considerably worse than the first version. It also was not more believable than the first one. Further, one of the primary complaints about the original version was him leaving Faith behind when she had nothing to do with it. In this version, she's not even much of a bit character, so you really didn't fix that so much as remove her from the story.

Maybe for your third try you can have him move out and disown his parents, but go to college and maintain a relationship with Faith.

.

"I signed the birth certificate acknowledging parenthood." Why would he do that? It's pretty clear that he's not her biological parent and he's leaving so he's not going to be her physical parent. Just another thing making this version even more stupid than the original...

Schwanze1Schwanze110 months ago

Didn't think I was going to like it early on but it's damn good. Real life.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A sick fuck friend was into this as well but they didn’t only have to be black but it was definitely a bonus. He was a serial cheater so didn’t care if she got covk as well but as usual in this lifestyle someone falls for one of the cocks or pussy they are fucking . He said he loved her getting fucked rough and verbally abused. He said one time on vacation she was dped by two black younger gang members. He said they totally got off on fucking the older married Italian wife . They defiled her every way possible with there over sized fat cocks at one point she was licking ass as she was pounded hard the guy then was spitting in her mouth . They were young on double foes of viagra. It was hours of degrading her but he said she was getting off on the fucking but a few times he thought he’d have to stop it but there was no physical harm all just sex play. They walked her by her hair around the room , spanned her ass and tits hard and often also at least fifty love bits . The dick bastard got off on it . Me I don’t get it at all. Watching porn like it fine but not your wife / girlfriend

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Unfinished. The first was better.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon10 months ago

Eh, this was a 1 story, maybe 2. You forced this one. No continuity, trope for dialogue and boring.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x10 months ago

I think I misread this, "Well written? People must have missed this: Steven hand the baby to Danny. Her name is Whitney. I signed the birth certificate acknowledging parenthood. The first sentence is narration, fine, though it should be, "Steven handED..." Then there should have been an open quote before "Her name..."" The first sentence IS dialog, but therefore should have been preceded by an open quote.

SunnyU2SunnyU210 months ago

Cuckold lifestyle not for me, but Danny is a douchebag. I agree with the other commenter who mentioned privacy

Danny is the mosy dislikable person in this story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I didn't care for this version anywhere near as much as your first. I don't like the son; he's insolent and rude, mean-spirited. Can't blame him much, but he appears to have been very poorly raised, something I didn't get from the first version.

.

I don't like that the mom was okay with it from the beginning, or that mom and dad allowed their son to treat them the way they did. It's like they don't care about him at all, so there aren't any good people in this version... so I didn't care as much about winners and losers. They're all losers. 4 stars. Thanks for posting.

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

After four stories that were home runs, this one, in my opinion, is a ground rule double. There is the idea that a devout Catholic didn’t believe in abortion, but was fine with breaking her marriage vows with multiple black, naturally in LW cuck stories, men. Steve was ok with videos being posted showing his wife in black gangbangs, but mortified at the prospect of the resulting biracial kid. Why did they not discuss adoption before the cuck cut and ran. Why was there no attempt to identify the real father, as it’s almost certain that the black father would have wanted to be involved in the child’s life. Just too many cliches that took away from a decent story.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhino10 months ago

Surely putting the baby up for adoption would have been be a logical step to take. She could have moved out of state whilst pregnant, she could have told people that she miscarried or something. There were plenty of options.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinion10 months ago

It was a good read. The first was a little better. This one shows the dangers of their lifestyle. If this was what they choose to do, then they did it without much thought for protection. 4-stars.

OOAAOOAA10 months ago

GREAT second version!!!! Do you plan to continue it?? Do it, please ;)

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroffkilter123@offkilter123
I write over the top fiction. I also poke fun at both sides of the (American) political spectrum but I admit I do poke harder at the far right because I do enjoy a good meltdown. Some of my stories are BTB and some are reconciliation/redemption (not RAAC) stories. I like bot...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES