The Cuckold's Son, Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As I said, it's my kink. Imagine a garden hose laid out in a straight line. For some people, the water is turned on and it comes out the other end, exactly as designed. But imagine there's a kink in the hose. That's going to affect how the water comes out the other end. It will make a difference whether the kink is at the beginning of the hose or the end. Whether the kink is a little kink that had almost no effect, or the kink is a big kink that stops the water from flowing through the hose. Kinks are common and part of life. There's nothing you can do about them." Steven sat back in his chair, satisfied with his analogy.

"You can buy a new fucking hose," Danny said.

Maddy looked at Danny in shock. She had never before today heard Danny swear. He was a teen boy so she was sure he probably used some profanity among his friends, but he had never sworn in front of her. Between the casual swearing and helping himself to her husband's scotch, Maddie knew that she was witnessing the beginning of something she did not want to see.

"What does that mean?" Maddy asked.

"My mother hears me say hose, h-o-s-e, and she thinks I'm saying hoes, h-o-e-s, so she answers."

Maddy's expression grew dark at her son's insults.

"I will not sit here and be insulted by you," Maddy said. "You can be civil or you can go back to your room."

Danny threw up his hands in mock surrender. "Okay, I'll be nice."

"Thank you," Maddie said. "This is difficult enough as it is."

"So, it's been a part of your life for the last three years and you've kept it away from me. What do my grandparents think about your lifestyle? Isn't that what you call it? The 'lifestyle'?" Danny asked.

"Our sex life is none of their business. What we do in our private life does not concern your grandparents."

"I'm confused," Danny said. "You say you're not embarrassed and you expect me to be okay with your lifestyle but not your parents? What the fuck, mother?"

Maddy could detect a slight note of sarcasm in the way Danny said 'mother' but decided to let it go. This conversation was already not going the way she thought it was going to go. Danny was coming off as the mature adult and she and Steven were coming off as entitled brats. She needed to reset the tone of this talk.

"We're not going to discuss your grandparents. This is between the three of us and they don't know anything about it," Maddy said.

"Yet," Danny said.

"What exactly does that mean?" Steven asked, with what Maddy thought was a vaguely threatening tone.

"I was finishing Mom's sentence. She said 'They don't know anything about it' and I added 'Yet'. They don't know anything about it yet. They will once I tell them and show them the video."

Maddy gasped and Steven rose from his chair and advanced towards Danny.

"Boy, if you think I'm going to sit here and let you threaten us, you have another thing coming! You may think you're a grown man, but I'll by god take you down if you try to fuck with me!"

Danny looked at his father in disgust. "Sit down Dad. This morning, it took me less than thirty seconds to put both Olson Twins in the hospital. And they're meaner and tougher than you ever thought about being. You make a move towards me again, and I'll clean your fucking clock for you."

Steven stumbled backward until the back of his knees hit the seat of his recliner and he sat down heavily. He was shocked into silence at the way his son had just spoken to him.

"Yes, I'm going to tell them about what's going on here in this house. I'm also going to show them the videos so they can see for themselves what you two sick fucks are up to. After all, you said you weren't embarrassed or ashamed right?"

Maddy dropped to her knees in front of her son and grabbed his legs. "Please, Danny...I know you're upset with me. I know this has been a difficult day for us all. I'm begging you, please don't do this. You'll destroy them for no good reason other than to hurt us."

Danny looked into the distraught face of his mother and then up to the angry face of his father.

"So that's how y'all see this? Me telling them is what would destroy them? It's not your lifestyle that would destroy them. It's me telling them about your lifestyle that would destroy them. That's a fucked-up thought process, Mother dear."

"I'm going to bed," Danny said. "If you call anyone over tonight to spit-roast Mom, could you hold the noise down so I can sleep?"

Maddy knelt on the floor sobbing while Steven angrily sipped at his scotch.

+++

The next morning, Danny was out the door before his parents rose from their bed. Neither Maddy nor Steven had slept well, although Steven had been able to fall asleep eventually. Maddy tossed and turned all night, only stopping to blow her nose as she cried to herself. She didn't know what to do. The thought of her parents seeing her acting the slut was mortifying to the extreme. How could she explain to her very Catholic, very religious, very conservative parents that it was just sex? It was no different than them playing pickleball in their retirement community. Maddie knew what her parent's reaction would be. Disappointment and embarrassment were only the beginning. Even at the age of forty-two, she was still her daddy's little princess. Her parents were proud of her and Steven and the life they had built and the grandson that they had given them. Maddy was able to compartmentalize a lot of her actions, keeping both her Catholic guilt and her own moral compass segregated from the sexual escapades she shared with Steven.

Steven's parents felt the same. Steven's parents were a bit more distant than Maddy's parents and not as affectionate, but in their own way, they were very proud of their son and loved their daughter-in-law and grandson. The thought of losing what they had because of Danny's exposure of their lifestyle had Maddy so distraught, her stomach was cramping and she felt nauseous. She was so troubled she called in sick to her office and then called her doctor's office to see if he could see her today. Maybe she could get a prescription for Xanax or something.

+++

Maddy was sitting in the den with the lights off when Steven arrived home from work. She had a box of tissues on the coffee table and a pile of used tissues on the sofa next to her.

"What's up, babe? Why are you sitting in the dark and why are you crying?"

"Can you sit next to me?" Maddy asked. She picked up her used tissues and put them on the coffee table, clearing a place for Steven to sit.

"Hold me," she said.

Steven put his arm around Maddy and held her while she put her head onto his chest and wept. For all the peculiarities in their sex life, he did love his wife and was upset that she was troubled. Steven let her cry for a few minutes before lifting her chin and looking into her eyes.

"Baby, what's going on? Whatever it is, you know we'll get through it together." This made Maddy cry harder.

"Maddy, you're scaring me. What happened?"

Maddy sat up and blew her nose.

"I called in sick today because I was so upset with what happened yesterday that I was actually nauseous. I went to see Dr. Donnelly. Sandra Donnelly had been Maddie's doctor since before they were married.

"What did she say?"

"I'm pregnant," Maddy said.

Steven's eyes opened wide and his mouth dropped open in astonishment.

"Baby! That's fantastic news!" Steven said. They had tried for years without success to have another child. This was a miracle.

"This is wonderful Maddy. Why are you crying?"

"Dr. Donnelley said that I'm six weeks along," Maddie said.

Steven grabbed his cell phone and opened his calendar app.

"Six weeks? What were we doing that week?" Steven scrolled through his calendar trying to recall the events of that week.

"Wait, that's the week I pulled a groin muscle at the gym. I was out of action but we had already scheduled a couple of play dates for that week. I was out for two weeks, but we kept all our dates."

Maddy began crying again.

"So, it's not mine," Steven said. It was not a question.

Maddy shook her head no as she continued to cry.

"The baby is going to be mixed race," Steven said.

Again, Maddy nodded.

"You have to have an abortion."

Maddy shook her head no. "I can't do that. You know I don't believe in abortion." She continued to cry and sniffle.

Steven stood and began to pace around the den. He interlocked his fingers and put his hands on top of his head as he paced. His mind quickly ran through every scenario as he thought out the ramifications of each one.

"You know that's not going to work for me. I can't let you have a mixed-race baby. If the baby was white and we could maybe pass it off as mine, that would be one thing...But a half-black baby?" Steven shook his head no.

"But why not? Isn't that the ultimate humiliation?" Maddy and Steven both jumped at the intrusion. They had not heard Danny enter through the kitchen door.

"I mean, now everyone can see that you're a cuckold; proudly raising another man's child. And if it's mixed race so much the better. Isn't that the ultimate humiliation? I'd think that'd be 24-7 boner material for you," Danny said.

"Shut the fuck up, Danny. This doesn't concern you. This is a problem that your mother and I have to figure out."

"It sure as hell does involve me, since this is my family. And it sounds like it's already figured out. Mom's Catholic, so no abortion. So that looks like there are two choices; either you get divorced or you accept it and deal with it. Looks to me like the ball is in your court, Daddy." Danny placed the emphasis on the last word and Steven noted the sarcasm in his tone.

Steven walked to the bar and poured himself a scotch. He held up the bottle towards Danny, silently asking if he wanted one. Danny shook his head. He actually hated the taste of scotch. Last night's performance was just to irritate his father.

Steven threw back a shot of Macallan 12 and then poured himself another one before making his way to his recliner and taking his seat.

"We need to figure this out. Maddy, you can't have the baby. It will destroy my reputation." Steven looked imploringly at his wife. She had to understand. She had to.

Maddy shook her head as she sobbed. "I can't kill my baby. It's murder. I can't do it. I won't do it."

"If it's a choice between that or divorce, are you telling me that you'll choose divorce?" Steven had tears running down his face.

"That would be your choice. I'll never file. I love you. If we get divorced it's because you filed on me."

Danny sat in the same seat as last night as he watched this back and forth between his parents. He knew that despite their sick sex games, they did love each other. They were affectionate and loving with each other. They joked and were playful around each other and were each other's best friends. That was one of the reasons that Danny was so shocked to find out about their secret life. He could see that they were in anguish over the situation they now found themselves in.

How the fuck did two seemingly intelligent people who loved each other find themselves in a situation like this?

+++

Maddy and Steven were at an impasse. It had been two months since she had informed Steven that she was pregnant. He had not filed for divorce and she had not changed her mind about an abortion. The prenatal paternity test verified that Steven was not the father of Maddy's baby.

Danny was at a complete loss on where his sympathies should lie. He felt that both parents were fucked. He felt bad for the position in which they found themselves, but there was a saying on the internet, 'Play stupid games; win stupid prizes.' So, yeah...fucked.

Never in a million years would he understand what mental short circuit his dad's brain had undergone to crave and be turned on by the humiliation aspect of being a cuckold. Likewise, he would never understand how his mother, whom he always viewed as a moral, slightly uptight virtuous woman, had allowed herself to become a self-centered slut, allowing herself to be a fucktoy for strange men. His mother the cum dumpster. Jesus fucking Christ, what a mess.

As Maddy began to show, she told Steven that they had to make a decision on how and what they would tell people. Danny had held off on telling his grandparents once Maddy found out she was pregnant. He knew it was a matter of time before this shit show got pitched right into a big fucking fan and he wanted to avoid getting splattered. So, he kept his mouth shut, waiting to see what his parents were going to do.

One thing that they were not doing was having "playdates." When Danny had asked them if he was going to have to get lost anytime in the near future so his mom could get railed, Maddy burst into tears and ran out of the room. His father had called him a "little shithead" and ran after her.

Faith remained a grounding presence in Danny's life. Aside from the Lees, Faith was the only person who knew about Maddy's pregnancy. Danny knew that Faith was a vault. You would have to waterboard her to get her to tell secrets. So remained in Danny's corner and Danny spent most of his time at the Nelson's home. Faith was still in school and Danny had his days free so he was able to clock more hours at the sporting goods store. Danny and Faith had both been accepted into the University of Texas for the fall semester and Danny could not wait to get out of this clown show.

Eventually, the decision was made to get the grandparents together and tell them all at once. Danny had never seen his parents so morose and somber.

Both sets of grandparents came for Sunday lunch after church. Maddy's parents, Walter and Hetty Mathis, after Mass and the Lees, Bob and June, after Sunday service at the First Baptist church.

After a lunch of pot roast and mashed potatoes followed by a pecan pie for dessert, everyone was relaxing in the den when Maddy rose from her seat on the sofa.

"Everyone, I have an announcement to make."

Both families stopped talking and looked at Maddy expectantly. All except for Steven, who looked down at the floor while wringing his hands together,

Everyone could see that Maddy had tears in her eyes and suddenly, the room took on a somber atmosphere.

"What is it dear?" Hetty Lee said. "Whatever it is, you know we're all here for you."

Maddy took a deep breath and blurted out, "I'm pregnant."

There was a pause as everyone took in that statement. The pause was broken as the two families started cheering and laughing at the good news. As they slowly started to notice that Maddy, Steven, and Danny were not smiling, their laughter trailed off.

"Is something wrong Maddy? Is the baby okay?" June Lee asked.

"The baby is fine. There aren't any health issues. There is one big issue though." Maddie took another deep breath and plunged on.

"The baby is not Steven's."

Danny's grandparents looked at Maddy in open mouth shock before turning to look at Steven, who continued to look at the floor and wring his hands.

Bob Lee looked at his grandson and said, "Danny, maybe you should go to your room. I don't think this is a conversation that needs to take place in front of you."

In reply, Danny walked over to the bar, grabbed a tumbler, and reached for his father's Macallan 25. He poured himself a healthy slug, waved the bottle around in a silent invitation before shrugging his shoulders and re-taking his seat. His grandparents just looked at him in shocked astonishment.

"Danny knows all about it. He knows the full story," Maddy said.

"You had an affair," June Lee said angrily. She was furious with her daughter-in-law and wasn't afraid to let it show.

"No. I would never cheat on Steven."

"Were you sexually assaulted?" Walter Mathis asked. If she was, he thought, he would find the SOB and put him in the ground.

Maddie shook her head and sobbed. "Steven, could you please explain?"

Steven had completely shut down. He was red-faced and continued wringing his hands while staring at the ground. He shook his head no.

Maddy's sobs grew more pronounced as she found it hard to breathe and talk. She looked imploringly at Danny who looked at her in disbelief.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me," he said. "You're having me do this? After making me promise not to say anything to them about this, now you want me to lay it all out there? Jesus fucking Christ."

"All right Danny, that's enough," Walter Mathis said. "There's no excuse for taking the Lord's name in vain. If you have to tell us something, just tell us."

Danny shook his head. Fucking clown show, he thought to himself.

"These two," he said, pointing to Steven and Maddy, "Have a sex game they play. Dear old dad invites guys over to have sex with dear old mom. From what I've seen, the only two requirements are the guys have to be black and they have to have big dicks."

Walter Mathis jumped to his feet. "You little bastard, how dare you talk about your mother like that. I have half a mind to kick your insolent ass!"

Danny raised his hand palm out as he said, "But wait, there's more. Isn't that what they used to say in those old commercials?"

"My father not only likes to watch them bang his wife, he gets off on it when they make fun of him and ridicule him. Calling him a cuck and her a snow bunny. Asking if he wants them to make his wife pregnant with their black babies."

Danny shook his head in disgust. "It's sick shit, but it's what my loving parents are into."

Both sets of Danny's grandparents looked at him, speechless before turning to their kids.

"Is that true Maddy," Hetty Mathis asked.

"Steven, tell me that Danny's lying," Bob Lee said.

Danny held up his phone. "I have the receipts. I have a video of one of their playdates. I got it from someone at school."

Maddie hugged herself and began rocking back and forth on the sofa as she sobbed. Her sobs soon turned into wails as she rocked back and forth. This brought Steve out of his funk and he sat next to Maggie and hugged her to him.

"It's okay baby, It's okay. We'll figure this out."

"I don't want to lose you!" Maddy cried.

Both sets of Danny's grandparents looked at each other at a total loss as to how to process this.

+++

As spring became summer, the Lees were still at an impasse. By now, Maddie was far enough along that she would have to fly to Colorado for the nearest place to have an abortion. Since Maddy was still adamant that there would be no abortion, she did not view that as an option anyway.

Steven had taken the step of conferring with a divorce attorney to see what divorce would look like for him. Generally speaking, the husband is the presumptive father of a child born to his wife. A paternity test can be used to counter this and will generally preclude child support payments. In the case of Maddy and Steven Lee, however, the wife was pregnant because the husband instigated her into having sex with other men. In fact, he was an active participant as a voyeur and videographer. The attorney explained that there was a very, very good chance that Steven would be on the hook for child support. He would probably have to pay spousal maintenance as well. Basically, he was fucked.

As Maddy got further along in her pregnancy, Steven became more withdrawn at home. He loved his wife and did not want to leave her but this...This was a bridge too far.

Everyone knew that Maddy was pregnant so there was no chance of convincing people that they had adopted a mixed-race baby. No, when Maddie gave birth, it would be there for the whole world to see: Steven Lee the cuckold.

It's one thing to play games in the safety of your own home. The insults and humiliation were all part of the game. But to see people look at your baby, then look at you, and then look back at the baby, then look back at you...Steven thought his head would explode when he pictured the smirks he would get.