The Cuckold's Son, Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As summer started to wound down and Danny prepared for the move to Austin, his parents had still not decided on a course of action. Danny and Faith would be living in dorms their freshman year. They were actually living in the same dorm, on different floors. Danny was more than ready for a break from his home life. His mother was crying all the time and his dad walked around acting like he was dying from cancer. The fall semester could not get here fast enough.

+++

Danny was two weeks into his first year of college when the call came from his grandmother Mathis. His mother was in labor.

The drive from Austin to Dallas is three and a half hours and since Danny had no idea what he would find, he took his sweet ass time getting there.

Danny found his father in the well-baby room holding the newborn. She had wisps of black wavy hair and a caramel complexion. His father had tears in his eyes as he held the baby.

"She's a beautiful baby. She has your mother's eyes." Steven kissed her forehead.

"You decided to stay," Danny said.

His father shook his head. "No, I filed for divorce this morning. I'll wait until she gets home before having her served. I'll be moving out while she's in the hospital."

Danny looked at his father in disgust. "Just when I was starting to regain a little respect for you, you pull this bullshit. Does mom know?"

"I think she suspects. I told her that I couldn't see a way forward if she kept the baby. I still can't. I love your mother, but it's a matter of pride. I don't want people looking at me with pity or scorn."

"What about your parents?" Danny asked. "Have you told them what your plans are?"

Steven shook his head. "They think I'm going to stick around. They say I created this mess and I need to see it through to the end."

"But that's not how you see it?"

"I'm not strong enough. I'm not like you. You have an inner strength. You have steel in your spine. I'm not sure where it came from because you sure didn't get it from your parents."

"What are you going to do? Are you staying in Dallas?"

Steven gave a hollow laugh. "No, my life is over in the state. I'm going to California. Maybe the Bay Area. A good lawyer can always find a job somewhere."

Steven hand the baby to Danny. Her name is Whitney. I signed the birth certificate acknowledging parenthood. That's the least I could do since I won't be around for her."

Steven stuck his hand out to shake with Danny. Danny just shook his head.

"No, we're not doing a 'so long and farewell' thing. If you're leaving, then leave. Slither out the door, but don't expect me to shake or hug or tell you that I'll miss you or good luck. Now, go the fuck away."