The Cuckquean

Story Info
A loving wife faces her worst nightmare.
3.8k words
3.75
84.9k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this submission contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sexual situations.

*

Part 1: The Discovery

I sensed something was wrong as I got closer to the house. I had left the youngest kids at summer camp where I was with them as a parent chaperone, and was driving 45 minutes back home because I had forgotten the sleeping bags that we brought for the cabins. It wasn't cold or anything and the kids had extra blankets and didn't seem to mind the first night, but I thought they should have them just in case.

Perhaps there was also another reason I wanted to go back home while the kids were at camp as well. My husband John had decided to stay home while I took the kids to camp for the week because he needed to get some extra work done. Or so he said. The question had been bubbling in my subconscious since he first told me and as I drove back home I slowly became more aware of it. I tried to block the thoughts out of my mind but I grew increasingly anxious.

I had met my John in high school when I was 17 and he was 18. We had our oldest of three children a year later and had been married for almost ten years. He wouldn't betray me. We had a good marriage. I loved him and he loved me, I reassured myself. As I finally arrived on our street, an unfamiliar car parked across from our house caught my eye. I tried to get my mind off it but I was so distracted by it that I made an overly abrupt turn and skidded over the curb into the driveway. After turning off the car I tried to take a few deep breaths, again telling myself there was nothing to worry about.

But then I couldn't hold myself back anymore and got out of the car and hurried up the front steps and unlocked the door as quickly as I could. At first I didn't see anything and stepped inside, and then I saw John coming down the living room stairs to the second floor... with just his boxers and a t-shirt on, looking like he had just climbed out of bed. And maybe he had just climbed out of bed I thought, it was still before noon. Then I saw her.

She was thin and curvy, blonde hair, perky tits, and looked not a day over twenty while I was thirty and looked it. And she was wearing lingerie style panties and a top. I was shocked and heartbroken as I looked from her to him in disbelief. My husband stared at me coldly and the other woman gave me a taunting smirk before coming quickly down the stairs, past John, and toward me. I was trembling and shaking but started walking backwards toward the door as tears began to stream down my face.

"Where you going to, bitch?" I heard the woman say behind me as I turned around and then to my shock I felt something smash against the back of my head that knocked me to the floor. Before I knew what was happening she was on top of me, wrestling me down with a surprising amount of strength.

I tried to fight back, wildly flailing, and cried for her to let me go and then I cried for help and my husband, but she started smacking and pummeling me. I couldn't believe what was happening and my mind went into panic mode and it felt like I briefly passed out. The next thing I knew I was naked and being hog-tied with rope on the bed, on my stomach with my arms and feet behind my back.

"Wakey, wakey," I heard the blonde woman's taunting voice again. I noticed she had a foreign accent, possibly Russian. She now pulled my head up by my own hair to look at her as I lay helpless, naked, and hog-tied on the bed. I grimaced up at her with a look of sheer misery and she smirked at me again and lightly slapped my face a few times with the back of her hand. The tears welled up in my eyes and I started sobbing again as I saw John come over behind her and put his hands around her waist. He was naked and his cock was erect while she was clad in the same lingerie underwear and top.

She turned toward my husband and they both hugged and made out in front of me. "How could you do this to me?!" I suddenly shouted through the tears but my voice broke. "How could you do this to me, John?" I repeated again and again.

In answer to my cries, the blonde witch cackled and seemed to kiss my husband more passionately. I couldn't look away. I tried to make eye contact with my husband but he couldn't seem to fully meet my gaze.

"Look at me, look at me, John," I begged him.

"Look at you?" the blonde witch sneered back at me with her foreign accent. "A frumpy old hag like you? No, no, your husband would much rather look at a hot, attractive, gorgeous blonde model like me." As she said this she reached over and grabbed my husband's hard dick and began to stroke it. "Do you see how much your husband likes me?" she said.

Then she got on her knees and began to suck his cock right in front of me. She slobbered all over it and then deep throated him all the way down the way they did in porn. Soon she glanced back at me again, her face dripping with saliva and pre-cum in front of his engorged cock. "This is how you properly suck a cock, silly little American wifey. Your husband just couldn't resist it ever since he met me at the strip club."

"No, no," I sobbed.

"Yes, yes! Your husband wanted a younger woman and now he has got me, a girl who knows how to properly suck a man's cock." She turned and gave his cock two more long passages down her throat before coming up for air.

She caught her breath before standing up and approaching me again on the bed. I struggled in my ropes, trying to get free. "You can't do this to me," I sobbed. "This is kidnapping and assault. You'll both go to prison!"

"You think anyone will believe you, silly bitch?" the witch cooed back. "I didn't hit you hard enough to leave any serious bruises. You can't prove shit, stupid bitch."

I was heaving with sobs now. "How could you do this, John? After all I've done for you. I gave my whole life to you, I bore you three children, and I was a good mother, wasn't I? Why would you do this? Why like this? Why? WHY?!"

John made brief eye contact with me but then looked away again. But the witch looked me dead in the eyes and smiled. "He's leaving you, silly bitch, and he's divorcing you. But you're not getting much of his fucking money because you were stupid enough to sign a prenup all those, what, ten years ago? Your hubby told me. So that means you'll get child support but most of his money will still go to him, and me. And you better believe he'll be making me pregnant soon. Then my kids will inherit all the money and yours will be left with nothing!"

"What, John? How could you do this?! If you don't love me, don't you at least love our kids? How could you do this to our family, you fucking bastard?" I screamed again through my heaving sobs.

The witch grabbed my hair again and lightly backhanded my face. "He don't want an old bitch like you anymore. You're too old. Cry about it. See if I care. I'll drink your fuckin' tears and then I'll fuck your man until we both cum right in front of you." Then she pushed me onto my side and started running her hand over my face, then suddenly put her fingers into my nostrils dripping with snot from my runny nose caused by all the crime.

"Look at you, you gross bitch," she continued. "Look at all this fuckin' snot you got coming out of your nose." As she said this she smeared the snot from my nose and lip over the rest of my face. "You gross fuckin' bitch. Eat your fuckin' snot," she said as she pushed the mucus under my lips.

Then she reached over to pull John closer to her as she still held up my head with her other hand. She sucked on his cock again in front of me and then had him put it inside her pussy from behind while she gripped my head in her hands as I sobbed and was still tightly restrained by the bed on the ropes. She moaned with relish as he entered her, and when I looked up at John fucking her he looked down at me coldly, and I looked away in shame and humiliation. All the same time, the blonde witch kept cooing and cackling at me as she clasped my head in her hands and put her own head inches from my face.

As he fucked her, she wiped the snot from my face with one of the sheets and then aggressively kissed me. Not a loving intimate, kiss, but a terrifying, dominating kiss right on my mouth and she wormed her tongue deep inside as if raping me. When she pulled away and saw my expression she leered at me and spit on me, then backhanded my face again. "Never kissed a woman before, bitch wife? Well now you have. That is the mouth of your husband's mistress and future wife."

I kept crying and after a bit they changed positions so I could see him entering her pussy while she continued to look to the side and taunt me. As I cried, she mimicked my crying. "Are you sad that I'm destroying your family, all because your husband just couldn't resist my younger and prettier pussy? Poor bitch wife, poor, poor, little bitch wife. And you will be fuckin' poor for real because I'm getting all his money and hardly any will be going to you or your brats."

I kept trying to ask my husband why he didn't love me and our kids anymore, but he wouldn't answer. "I hate you, I hate you so much, you fucking bastard," I screamed. She continued to laugh gloriously in my face, as if drawing energy from my misery.

Finally after what must have been about ten minutes John came inside her and they both moaned loudly together. I could see John's dick pulsing as he emptied his balls deep inside her tight, shaved pussy. I felt so jealous and angry I couldn't even cry anymore.

The witch now turned again toward me. "Now your husband has made me pregnant for sure," she said. "But... since you look soooo sad, I'm going to give you a special chance to try to stop me getting pregnant by sucking your husband's cum right outa' my cunt!" She cackled and lunged toward me. I shuddered in fear and sobbed.

"Please just stop, you're fucking psycho," I yelled.

"Yes, I am a fucking psycho crazy bitch. That's why your husband likes me so much. I'll do all the crazy shit your prudish ass would never do. I suck his cock deep throat style like a porn star, and I let him do anal, you name it, bitch." She made a fake sad face to mock me, and then pushed me over onto my back with my arms and legs still hog-tied and straddled on top of me.

"I'm gonna enjoy this," she sneered as she glanced back toward my husband who was stroking his cock still after having cummed inside her. He looked at me. He looked a little guilty but also had a coldness to him that I had never seen before. The betrayal was unbearable and my eyes overflowed again with tears and I had to look away.

She slapped my tits a little and then scooted forward so she was kneeling over my face and demanded that I lick my husband's cum out of her pussy. I pursed my lips and refused, but she sat down on my face harder so I couldn't breath and told me if I didn't start sucking she wouldn't get up at all. I resisted some more but eventually desperately started sucking when I couldn't breath. She eased up again as I did so.

"You little lesbian bitch," she said. "I'm gonna make you my little lesbian bitch from now on. Your husband will fuck me and cum in me, and then you'll lick me up afterward, then go back home to some crappy apartment with your little brats while I go home to a nice big house with all the kids your husband will have with me. How does that sound, poor bitch?"

I was too out of breath and exhausted to respond by this point. She finally got off me but then pushed me back on my stomach and toward the edge of the bed so my head was hanging off. I struggled and tried to push myself away but she told John to hold me down. John actually seemed hesitant at first and said "Don't you think this is a little excessive, Svetlana?" But she said no and that if he really loved her then he must prove his devotion to her by doing this for him.

I begged John not to do this and that I knew he wasn't truly evil and to call the police, but he did do it. He climbed onto the bed and held my naked, hog-tied body in place from behind while Svetlana pushed her cunt into my face again. She put a finger inside her herself and fished around. "I think you came too deeply in me and not much came out on her face," she laughed to John. "I gotta dig it out for a minute. Or maybe you've already cum in me so many times today and last night that you're a little empty," she added.

Finally she did pull her finger out with some slimy, milky liquid on it and stuck it under my nose and then inside my mouth while I trembled and cried. I could feel John's hard dick pressed against my leg and butt as he held me down from behind. I hated them more than anyone ever before.

"That's a good girl," Svetlana said as she forced me to lick the bit of cum off her finger that she had just pulled from her waxed pussy. "But I'm not finished yet, bitch. While you're here I want to really teach you who the new woman of the house is and who's the boss bitch around here."

"Svetlana," John said behind me. "I think this really may be going too far."

"No it's not. You said you hated your wife and that she was a boring fat old bitch and that's why you were leaving her and those bratty kids."

"Well yeah, but-" he started to reply but she interrupted him.

"Just let me teach your wife a fuckin' lesson and then we can talk." He didn't reply and then she looked back down at me and pulled my head up by my hair again. "You're gonna lick my asshole today, bitch. That'll teach you to be a good little lesbian ass licker, your new job from now on after I've taken your husband and life and family away from you."

Then she thrust and ground her ass into my face. I resisted as much as I could but I was exhausted and suffocating. After a bit of this she got frustrated and slapped my face hard so hard I heard ringing in my ears. "Lick my fuckin' asshole, bitch!" she yelled.

I did as I was told. I licked her asshole, the asshole of this blonde Russian stripper who had taken my husband and family away from me. I licked her. She demanded that I put my tongue in deeper. I resisted again and she hit me again and I started licking as I was told.

Then Svetlana got an idea and started maniacally cackling again. She could see that John was rubbing his cock that was now hard again, excited by this new display and perhaps my own misery. I could feel him rubbing it against my leg and starting to explore my own holes.

"Fuck her ass, Johnny," Svetlana said. "I want you to fuck her little virgin asshole right now while she licks my ass. That would be the perfect gift to me and the perfect way to show this dumb bitch what she's worth now."

I could feel John hesitating behind me and I trembled but was too tired now to keep crying. I didn't say anything but I knew he knew I was silently begging for this to end. But he suddenly stuck a finger in my ass and then started trying to force his cock in.

I screamed. I thought I was tired before but the agony and pain of having John's big cock forcing its way into my ass made me scream. Svetlana laughed and spat in my face as I screamed. John took his cock out briefly but then dug into me with his fingers to loosen me up before going in again, using spit for lube.

The pain in my ass soon turned into a dull dumbness as he entered me and Svetlana turned back around and started forcing me to lick her own asshole again. I wanted to die and felt I was going to. I wished for death now to free me from this horror and misery of being anally raped by my husband while his mistress forced me to lick her ass.

"This is what you get for not letting your husband do anal when he wanted it. How do you like it now, bitch?" Svetlana's cackling voice echoed in my ears.

Part 2: The Realization

Suddenly it was dark and I shouted something. I didn't know where I was. I tried to sit up and fell down onto something hard and wooden. Off some kind of bed or cot.

"Mommy, what's wrong?" I heard a little voice say.

"What? I'm alright," I said as I sat up and saw my youngest daughter sitting up in bed in the dark. I got up and climbed back into bed with her. I was crying but said I had just had a bad dream but was perfectly fine.

I lay there with her for what seemed like an hour as she went back to sleep while my mind went over and over the horrible events of the dream I had just had. After she went to sleep, I got up again and stepped outside of the cabin to make a call.

I started crying again when John didn't answer the phone but kept calling over and over. On what must have been the tenth try, he finally answered.

"John, is that you?"

"Yes, Elizabeth? Is something wrong?"

I paused for several seconds. "No, we're all safe here at the camp. But I just had a terrible dream, the most terrible, horrible, awful dream I've ever had... about you."

"About me? You called just to tell me that at this time of night? What is it, like three in the morning?"

I was blubbering and couldn't talk anymore. "Hello, are you there, are you alright?" he said several more times.

"I can't talk, I'm crying," I said. Finally when I'd recovered myself and he asked what the dream was about, I suddenly didn't want to tell him. He kept asking so I finally lied and said I had a dream that he died and all the kids died.

He was very sympathetic and tried to reassure me. I was crying again but finally I told him I wanted to leave the kids at camp and go see him tomorrow. "They'll be fine, there are plenty of parents and councilors here. I just really want to see you for a few hours and I'll drive back in the evening. And I forgot the sleeping bags too so that's another reason."

"Sure, that's fine," he said.

Part 3: The Catharsis

I did visit him the next day. Although had lied and told him he and the kids died in the dream, I felt as if he really had. I saw him as a monster in the dream but I realized he wasn't. He was a good man. He had never cheated on me. He had stuck by me for ten years through ups and downs and worked his ass off providing for our family.

After greeting him and crying again in his arms, I told him I wanted to be a better wife from now on in honor of our tenth anniversary coming up.

"I'll do anything for you," I said. Then looking at him in the eyes and looking dead serious: "Literally anything."

He grinned slyly but said I didn't need to do anything I didn't want to.

"You can fuck me ass. You can fuck my butthole if you want," I said, my face suddenly turning bright red as I did. I had never said those words aloud before in my life and I suddenly looked down sheepishly, feeling almost sick from embarrassment as I did.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, Lizzy, where did that come from?" he chuckled in shock as he placed a comforting arm around me.

I buried my face in his lap as we sat together on the couch, and after recovering my composure a bit I told him, without looking at him, that I wanted to please him better sexually from now on that I had before, and absolutely nothing was off limits. I told him I was very sorry for not being willing to try those things he had asked me for in the past because of my selfishness prudishness."

John continued to express shock and told me half-teasingly that he didn't know where this was coming from and I didn't need to do anything I didn't want to, but I continued to tell him I wanted it. Then I gave him the best, most sloppy blowjob I had ever given him right there on the couch, and he came on my face and I lapped up his cum like they do in porn. Later that day he fucked me harder than he ever had and I felt the most blissful orgasm. Not long after that we started exploring anal sex, and it was far from that horrible nightmare, but still felt deliciously dirty and naughty.

Today we are a very happy, kinky and monogamous couple, completely contented with our marriage and three beautiful children.

12