All Comments on 'The Cuckquean'

by Mondegreen1

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

cucks accept cheating and or get off on it,

she did neither,

and it was all a dream,

this should have been in non consent or BDSM had you fleshed out the sex scene more

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 3 years ago
Pre-nup?

Yes, I know it was only a dream but everything said about the "Contracting Out" agreement (The Pre-nup) was wrong. How much by way of assets do you think they had when they married at around age 18? Unless there were "family" assets that one of them brought with them then the pre-nup meant nothing. Assets accumulated during marriage are treated differently. So, don't include legal situations that you don't understand.

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobover 3 years ago
Really bad

This is one to miss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Stopped at the attack by the woman. Not sure where you were going, but BDSM is properly based on safe, sane and consensual. Cucks either way get off on seeing their partner with someone else.

For the wife to need to be attacked says whatever happened next is non consensual.

Put it in the right maybe category, it doesn't seem like LW

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

In a weird way, it should have been in Romance, since it actually made their marriage better. A cuckquean is a wife who tells her husband how to fuck another woman and possibly watches them and enjoys the action, or at least gets off on it. Maybe this just needs a re-direction.

mainer42mainer42over 3 years ago

just a dumb story that's all

diminutivedemisediminutivedemiseover 3 years ago
Mostly Good

Number one rule here is labeling correctly. The bulk of this story is Non Consensual, not Loving Wives and definitely not a cuck fantasy. That said, the story is mostly well delivered. There were a few misfires for me in the prose (the crime?), but the humiliation bits were generally on point. While "it was all a dream" is a cheap cop out, it does explain some of the inconsistencies in the husband's demeanor. You could also stand to play with it a bit more, with the protagonist noticing how Svetlana always seems to know exactly what to say at the right time to really make it hurt, how the protagonist seems to behave in the dream slightly differently than she would expect, and how she seems to be able to see or know things she shouldn't, such as angles in the scene or details about the relationship between Svetlana and her husband. It's stuff you'd normally avoid, but can and maybe should try in context of the dream as you hint to the reader something is slightly off.

The make up sex could have a lot more detail that would definitely fit in Loving Wives, but that would make for a two part story split between subgenres. In general a solid piece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Disgusting

The JR Ewing plot line. This was ridiculous.

1 star

Masterful_HusbandMasterful_Husbandover 3 years ago

Small typos and mistakes aside, this is a solid four+ star noncon story but a pretty poor LW story for reasons that people have mostly outlined before.

I would flesh out the ending a bit better and definitely heed the advice of diminutive demise about how to add bread crumbs to the dream portion. A fine start but definitely need to polish some.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Just no from me. Just reading comments, so not scoring.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 3 years ago
loving wives?!?

not sure what this was, but it wasn't a loving wives story. 1*

SonOfStormcloakSonOfStormcloakover 3 years ago
Everyone, chill

Yeah the story has typos, but none of us are perfect. If the content isn't for you, you don't have to continue reading past the first four paragraphs. Give the author a break. He/she's not writing this story for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
potential

A little rework and post this in non consent and you have something. 3 stars for the effort.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 3 years ago
NOT what a Cuckquean is.

A cuckquean is the female version of a cuckold. A willing and aroused viewer of her spouse or man having sex with another woman.

You can't rape a person into this. The story belonged in NonConsent/Reluctance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
clueless

Imagine my surprise - not really. Just the same old boring shit from half rate writer "wanna-be's". Only this time with less compunction for grammatical correctness - sorry it is as bad as usual.

Why is it the "authors" with no taste have even less skill with the language?

BestHomewreckerBestHomewreckerover 3 years ago
I liked it

I happened to enjoy the story. To me, that is very hot. My g/f is a homewrecker too so this hit close to home. Feel free to read my story and give me feedback please.

BulliedSubmissiveBulliedSubmissiveover 3 years ago
Talent

You've shown a true talent here for non consensual erotica but unfortunately have put it in the wrong section as others have pointed out. This story will get a lot better feedback and rating if it were in the non-consent category. As a writer of non-consent myself, I know that material like this rates very lowly here unless the appropriate warnings are given to unsuspecting readers. There are some people that enjoy this type of content, just a matter of directing your story toward them and away from the LW crowd who are not here to read this type of thing.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 3 years ago

Thanks other commenters. I thought this was mislabled

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Lol what the actual fuck did I just read? This story was all over the place. What a waste of life for everyone involved who had to endure reading that lol wow that was pretty atrocious sorry to say

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

It took a nightmare for her to wake up.

MyEmbryoMyEmbryo6 months ago

Wonderful domination on a naive wife; dream or not. 😊

You wickedly used wifey fully yet I’m sure you have more in you to write again

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

That was awesome. I wanted to fight them for her, but it turned out good. Why did you need and entire page to say the end? 😂😂😂

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous