All Comments on 'The Cuckquean Chronicles Ch. 01'

by kamalw1

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Good work. Good length. Hot story. Looking forward to more

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
I Don't Like Cuck Stories...

,,,and just because it cuckqueen instead of cuck doesn't make it any better,

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
At least

At least the.men are out of their cages for awhile. Cucks can't even spell queen right.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
Further Thoughts

After a nice feedback from the author I took a closer look at this, I admit to giving it short thrift based on the title.

I have to say that it didn't have the same feel as cuck stories, though that may be my male fantasy of two women coming out! It felt more like a polygamy story than a cuckqueen story, maybe that comes out in later chapters?

It DOES feel a little odd that London divorced her husband because he wanted a non-monogamous relationship, now here she is entering one! Maybe because it's not HER husband that's being shared?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
nice

"Looking forward to more"

+1. Really good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wrong Category?

This could just about go in Non-Erotic.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 4 years ago

Too soon to vote...

Need to see part two and maybe even three first.

OOAAOOAAabout 3 years ago
GREAT STORY!!!

Congratulations!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

this story confused me a lot, in first part of your story you write that he and tamara doesn't have sex much anymore but in both acts she seems to be all over him which confuses everything. And where is the cuckqueaning? you have one line where the sister tells tamara to go get a hot cloth? whatever that is.. beside that this is not much of cuckquening story at all. The story you do write is a great potential story, but finishes before you even get started. 3 for this story because, you definatly should keep writing but you need to be better at sticking to a red line during your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

@Anonymous who is confused

He said they don't HAVE sex AS much anymore. Nothing in the story changes that. Licking up his cum after he jacks off isn't sex. If they have sex twice a week now, that is still less than if they were having it three times a week before. Don't be pedantic, that shouldn't confuse you at all.

Plus, seriously? "Where is the cuckqueaning [sic]?"

Here is the definition of cuckqueen: "A cuckquean is the wife of an adulterous husband"

He got sucked off by that friend and implicitly had sex with her. Then he was with London. Both of those instances were adulterous acts (knowledge of the spouse is irrelevant).

None of your complaints hold any merit at all.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 2 years ago

Fun story. A few typos and other issues but not enough to be distracting. I’m not into feel but the foot job scene was hot.

SeekingcontrolSeekingcontrol5 months ago

Well done great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkamalw1@kamalw1
I enjoy hearing from my fans. If you want to contact me with messages of support, suggestions, or just to talk sex, email me at kamalw1lit@gmail.com New stuff coming real soon. Thank you for all the support, comments, ratings, and patience. Your enjoyment is why I do this.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES