The Cuckquean Chronicles Ch. 02

Story Info
Rob's life with his wife and sister-in-law continues.
4.6k words
4.61
52k
69

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kamalw1
kamalw1
373 Followers

Rob slowly woke up, feeling warmth on both sides of his body. He smiled as the memory of what happened last night flashed into his mind. He got to watch his sister-in-law, London, masturbate with a vibrator while his wife gave him a blowjob. Then all three of them fell asleep in the bed, with Rob sandwiched in between the two sisters.

The smile on his face wasn't the only indication of the joy he was feeling at the moment. His manhood was ramrod-straight and pressed in between the squishy ass cheeks of London. He reached behind him and began rubbing his wife's legs, hoping to wake her up gently. He was rewarded with a low moan.

"Good morning baby," Tammy said, planting a kiss on the back of Rob's neck.

"Good morning," Rob responded.

"Can I say 'Good morning' too, or should I just keep laying here?" London asked.

"The way Rob's dick is pressed against your ass, I think I know what his vote might be," Tamara joked.

"As much as I enjoy being in the middle of the two of you, certain biological needs are more important right now," Rob interjected. He slid himself from between the sisters and headed to the bathroom.

As he was standing over the toilet relieving himself, he heard footsteps approaching. He turned to see Tamara and London coming into the bathroom.

"We decided that we needed a shower," Tamara said.

"We?" Rob asked, his dick still in his hand.

"Yeah, we," London answered. "We want to be good citizens and save water." A smirk appeared on her face.

Watching the two of them get into the tub and turn on the water, Rob's cock started to stiffen in his hand. "Y'all are making it difficult for me to take a piss," he said jokingly.

"Maybe you should stop staring at my sister's ass," Tamara said, prompting London to wiggle her backside.

"I can't help that there are two sexy sisters in my shower," he said, while trying to adjust his aim.

"I mean, I can leave if it's a problem," London said, shrugging.

"And ruin all the fun?" Rob asked. He shook his member and flushed the toilet. This caused the water in the shower to get even hotter, making the sisters squeal. Rob laughed as he started washing his hands.

"Can you get the coffee started while we're in here?" Tammy asked.

"No problem, babe," he replied.

"That's a good boy," London said, reaching out of the shower and giving Rob a playful smack on his bare ass.

"I'm good at a lot of things."

"So I've been told," London replied, playfully pointing at her sister.

"I thought sisters were supposed to gossip and share things about their lives to each other," Tamara said, feigning confusion.

"Especially the big things," London said with a wink.

Rob smiled as he left the bathroom and went into the kitchen to get the coffee started. About fifteen minutes later, with the fresh smell of coffee filling the house, Tamara and London padded into the kitchen barefoot, naked, and freshly showered, and poured their cups before joining Rob at the table.

"Good shower?" Rob asked.

"It got the job done," Tamara replied.

"Yeah, my ass is clean enough to eat off of," London added, looking directly at Rob.

"Is that an offer?" Rob asked. The only reply he got was a playful shrug from his sister-in-law as she raised the cup and took a sip of her brew.

"Any plans for today?" Tamara asked.

"It's Saturday. Does being naked and not doing a fucking thing count as a plan?" London answered.

"Sounds like a good plan to me," Rob said. He finished his coffee and put the cup in the sink. "And now it's time for me to get in the shower and get all my shit clean enough to eat off of."

"Who you trying to feed?" Tamara asked.

"Whoever gets hungry," Rob answered, leaving the kitchen.

By the time he was finished with his shower, Tamara and London were sitting nude on the couch watching television. When the two sisters saw him enter the room, they each slid over to their respective sides of the sofa, making room for him between them.

"Come sit between us," Tamara said, patting the space between her and London. Rob walked over and plopped down in between the women. As soon as he was settled, London took his arm and put it over her shoulder. She rested her head on his chest and crossed her legs so that her foot was brushing against his leg, and then put her arm across his torso.

"You smell good," she said, getting comfortable.

"Thank you," Rob replied.

"He always smells good when he gets out the shower. Makes me wanna do things to him," his wife chimed in.

"I understand what you mean," London said, stroking Rob's leg absentmindedly.

Tamara held onto Rob's other arm and lay her head on his shoulder. Her felt her breasts pressed against him.

"So you want to do things to me?" Rob asked his sister-in-law.

"Shhhh, we're watching the movie," London answered playfully.

At one point during the movie, a man and a woman met at a house party and went to the bedroom to have sex. The man on the screen started nibbling on the woman's neck, causing her to moan.

"I know how she feels," London commented. "My neck is my spot."

"Oh really?" Rob asked, lightly tickling her neck with his fingers. London giggled from the sensation.

"So what's your spot, Rob?" she asked.

"Oh, it's his stomach," Tamara answered.

"Tammy!"

"It's true," his wife went on. "If you rub and kiss on his stomach, it really gets him going."

"Like this?" London said, before placing two light kisses right above Rob's navel.

"Yeah, that's about it," Tamara replied.

Rob remained speechless, not sure of what to say. Unfortunately, his phallus did all the speaking for him.

"I see how much he likes it," London said as Rob's cock started getting hard, aiming towards her. "That's good information to know," she continued, going back to resting her head on his chest.

As the movie went on, London took Rob's hand and placed it on her breast. Without even questioning what happened, Rob started stroking the skin of her breast, and lightly tracing over her nipple. London let out a contented moan.

"I'm gonna get something to drink. Do either of you want anything?" London asked when the movie was over. She stood up from the couch and stretched, her ass right in Rob's face.

"I'm good," Tamara answered.

"I'll have a nibble of you," Rob said, winking. London giggled and walked into the kitchen, making sure to put a little extra sashay in her step.

"Rob! Can you come in here? I need your help," London yelled from the kitchen a few moments later.

"I'm coming," he said, wondering what his sister-in-law needed. When he stepped into the kitchen, he saw London standing in front of the cupboard on her tiptoes.

"Can you grab that cup for me from the top shelf? I can't quite reach it," London explained. Rob came up behind her, expecting her to move out the way. Instead, she turned around to face him, their bodies mere inches from each other.

"Did you really call me in here to get a cup?" Rob asked.

In response, London took Rob's hand and placed it firmly between her legs. "I called you in here to get something." She leaned forward and kissed Rob, not hesitating to plunge her tongue into his mouth. Rob responded immediately, using his fingers to gently spread the lips of London's pussy and slowly rub on her clit. London moaned into Rob's mouth.

"Eat me," London said, pulling back from the kiss and looking into Rob's eyes with evident lust. Rob sank to his knees and, with London leaning back against the counter, spread her legs and began licking at her womanhood. Her juices flowed easily, quickly coating Rob's tongue and mouth. He aimed a little higher, putting his lips on her clit and gently sucking. He felt the immediate reaction, her body tensing and London inhaling sharply.

"Oh shit," London moaned, her hips subconsciously gyrating. She lifted her right foot and placed it on Rob's back. Rob reached up and cupped London's ass. He applied a little more pressure with his mouth, sucking harder on her nub. London yelped in pleasure. "Fuck, your tongue is amazing," London panted. Rob swirled his tongue around her clit before plunging it into her entrance.

London reached down and pressed Rob's head harder against her mound. Rob inhaled with his mouth and kept licking London's, pussy, while moving his head slightly to use his nose to stimulate her clit. Building up a rhythm, Rob took quick breaths out of the side of his mouth while still managing to use his tongue. He felt the tension building in London's body, her nails digging into his bald scalp. Rob began moaning, adding another layer to the pleasure London was feeling. This sent her over the edge.

"Fuck, fuck fuck!" London exclaimed, her entire body quivering from orgasm. Rob felt the gush of her juices flow down and into his mouth. He continued licking, enjoying the taste of his sister-in-law.

When London had seemingly come down from her orgasm, Rob stood up. London's chest was still heaving, her breathing deep and heavy. He went in for another kiss, allowing London to taste herself on his lips and tongue. At this point, Rob's erect manhood was pressed firmly between them. London reached down and placed her hand on it, slowly stroking it.

Without saying a word, Rob pulled back and used his hands to turn London around. Taking the cue from his action, London bent forward over the counter and spread her legs. Rob used one hand to spread London's lips and plunged his rod into her welcoming hole. His cock was immediately coated with her cum, and he didn't bother with any slow, beginning strokes. Rob put one hand on London's hip and reached up with the other to grab her hair. He began fucking London's pussy, her voluptuous ass jiggling with every smack of his groin against her.

"Got damn!" London exclaimed breathily.

"Yeah, take this dick," Rob grunted. London gripped the edge of the counter, lost in the pleasure of Rob's punishing strokes.

"Oh shit, your dick feels so good," London managed to get out. Rob pulled her black hair, making her yelp again. London's full tits were swaying from the constant barrage of Rob's plunging cock.

"You gonna be my new bitch?" Rob asked.

"Fuck yeah," London managed to get out. "Cum in my pussy. Make it yours," she said.

That was all Rob needed to hear. Letting go of London's hair, he gripped her sides with both hands and buried his shaft all the way in. He let out a groan as he shot his load in London's canal. She felt his hot cum fill her pussy.

Rob bent forward and wrapped his arms around London's waist, the both of them taking a few moments to catch their breath.

Once he knew he would be steady on his feet again, Rob straightened up and slid his semi-erect manhood out of London. A little of their cum dripped out and down her inner thigh. London paid it no mind as they both went back into the living room.

Tamara was sitting on the couch, leaning back against the arm with a smile on her face. "Did the two of you have fun?" she asked with a twinkle in her eyes.

"Yeah," London answered, still a little out of breath.

"Come here and let me see," Tamara said, gesturing for her sister to step forward. London walked closer and stood in front of Tamara. Reaching up, Tamara ran a finger along London's slit and looked at the cum that coated her digit. She put the finger to her mouth and sucked the juices off, a smile on her face.

"Mmmmm, that's good. Now let me clean you up," Tamara said to her sister. She laid on her back on the couch and pulled her sister closer. London gingerly straddled her sister's face.

"Fuck, two tongues in less than an hour," London said as her sister began licking and sucking the cum from her pussy.

The two women felt the pressure of Rob's weight settle on the couch. London turned her head and saw Rob kneeling between Tamara's legs, his cock once again erect. Easing Tamara's legs apart, he took his manhood, still coated in his and London's cum mixture, and slid into his wife's pussy. This made Tamara moan into London's mound.

Rob began pinching Tamara's nipples while he started fucking her, his rod sliding easily in and out of her. "You like how my cum tastes in your sister's pussy?" Rob asked.

Tamara replied with a "Mhmm." London started working her hips, fucking Tamara's face. The couch started moving to the rhythm of Rob's aggressive pumping, his tool sliding out until just the tip was in before being slammed back in.

The sound of a cell phone ringing brought the trio to a momentary halt. "Fuck, it's Mom," London said, looking at the screen of Tamara's phone.

"Answer it and put it on speaker," Tamara said. London reached over and did as instructed before putting her sex back over her sister's face.

"Hey Mom," London said.

"Hey London," Wendy's voice came from the phone. "Where's Tammy?"

"I'm right here," Tamara answered from underneath her sister before going back to tongue-fucking London.

"I'm here too," Rob chimed in.

"Okay. I hope I didn't catch you at a bad time."

"Nah, it's okay," London said, trying not to moan. "We're just relaxing on the couch. What's up?"

"Well, I haven't seen my girls or my favorite son-in-law in a while, so I thought I could come and visit next week."

Rob reached down and slowly slid his finger in London's ass, making her squeal.

"What was that?" Wendy asked.

"We're watching a horror movie," Rob said.

"Yeah, a little monster just jumped up," London added.

"Oh, okay. Well, how about it? Can I come see y'all next week?"

"Sure, Wendy. We look forward to seeing you," Rob said, not missing a beat while fucking Tamara.

"Yeah, mom, we can't wait," Tamara said.

"Okay. I'll see you then. Love you!"

"Love you too!" all three managed to chime in before Wendy ended the call.

"You're so fucking bad!" London said, looking back at Rob. He winked at her before wiggling his finger, making her squeal again.

"Shit, y'all are gonna make me cum again," London said.

"Give it to me," Tamara replied. She used her fingers to rub and stimulate London's clit. London leaned back, almost resting against Rob as she climaxed. Her pussy quivered, and her juices flowed into Tamara's mouth.

Tamara hungrily lapped at her sister's quim, not wanting a single drop to be wasted. Seeing Tamara making her sister cum with her tongue sent Rob over the edge again. He gripped Tamara's thighs and shot his seed deep into her. At the same time, Tamara felt waves of pleasure flow over her body and the walls of her pussy gripped Rob's manhood. Tamara's ass lifted off the couch as she orgasmed.

All three of them collapsed on the couch, sweaty and spent from the exertion.

"Damn, Tammy, you were right. Rob is good stress-relief," London said.

Tamara, sitting between her husband and her sister, turned to Rob and gave him a kiss. Rob licked his lips, once again tasting London's cum. "Yeah, he's fucking awesome," she replied.

"This is just what I needed to get over Jerry. I'm glad I have such a generous sister."

"I don't mind sharing his amazing talents."

"And I for damn sure don't mind being shared," Rob added.

A week later, the three of them were sitting around, clothed, when the doorbell rang. Tamara was the first one up and at the door. She pulled it open and smiled when she saw her mother standing in front of her.

"Hey mom!!" she exclaimed, wrapping her arms around Wendy. The older woman reciprocated the embrace, and kissed her daughter on the cheek.

"Hey baby," Wendy responded.

"Hi Wendy," Rob said from behind his wife. Tamara stepped aside, allowing Rob to go in for a hug and kiss. "You're looking good," he said, holding his arm out, allowing Wendy to pose in her outfit. She was wearing a blue sarong that was tied at her chest and fell down to her thighs. On her feet were a pair of gold strappy sandals. The bare, exposed shoulders made it clear that she wasn't wearing any sort of bra under the loose top.

"Fifty-five looks good on me, doesn't it?" she said, smiling.

"It sure does. And check you out, with your pink Helen Mirren hair."

"I figured if it looked cute on her, why not me?"

"Can you stop flirting with my mom and let her in so I can see her too?" London spoke up, teasingly.

Rob guided Wendy into the house. The older woman greeted her other daughter before sitting on the couch. Rob decided to sit in the chair on the side, allowing the three women to occupy the sofa. The four of them spent the day talking and having a good time, with Wendy supplying gossip about the rest of the family and some of her neighbors.

At dinner, they were sitting around the table, eating a meal that Wendy cooked. The older woman was telling them about a party that she went to at her neighbor's house.

"So Wendy, your daughters told me you had a wild side when they were younger."

"Oh really? What did they say?"

"Just that you were a bit of a hippie and walked around the house nude, and that you also had people over at the house who walked around nude too."

"It was a little more than that, but yeah, pretty much," Wendy admitted. "I've never thought there was anything to be ashamed of when it comes to the human body, and I tried to instill that in my girls."

"Well, it worked, because all three of us walk around here naked all the time."

"I guess that's one of the good things they got from me," Wendy said, smiling.

"Yeah. Rob thought he would have to stop when London moved in," Tamara said. "But we talked and told him it wouldn't be a problem. That's when we told him about your parties."

"Well I'm glad the three of you are getting along so well," Wendy said.

"It's all love between us," London said.

The next morning, Rob got up and, with basketball shorts on, went into the kitchen to get coffee started. As he was sitting at the table, he heard footsteps approaching. Since he knew Tamara was still sleeping, he knew it had to be either London or Wendy, who were sharing London's bed. He looked up and was startled to see Wendy walk into the kitchen nude. Her pink, tanned skin, somewhat sagging teardrop-shaped breasts, and trimmed bush on display for him to see. Wendy immediately saw the look of shock on his face and stopped.

"I'm sorry. I thought that after the discussion yesterday, it would be okay for me to be nude. I can go put some clothes on if you want."

"No, it's okay. It's just, a little unexpected," Rob answered.

"Good, because I didn't really want to put on clothes," Wendy said, a mischievous grin on her face.

"I guess that means I can take these off," Rob said, standing up and pulling down his shorts. Wendy watched as he put the shorts over the back of his chair and sat back down.

Eventually, London and Tamara joined them at the table, all of them eating a quick breakfast of eggs and bacon and washing it down with coffee. "London and I are gonna go shopping when we finish eating," Tamara said.

"What you going shopping for?" Wendy asked.

"Just for some shoes."

"I need a new pair of heels," London said.

"Well, you two have fun. I'm sure Rob won't mind keeping me company while you're out," Wendy replied.

"Not at all," Rob chimed in. He was looking down at his plate and didn't see the look that passed between Wendy and her daughters.

Rob was sitting on the couch when Tamara and London left to go shopping. He looked up to see Wendy carrying a rolled up mat and a bottle of lotion in her hands.

"Come outside and sit with me while I do my yoga," Wendy said.

"Okay," Rob said, shrugging his shoulders. He walked through the kitchen with Wendy and held open the back door for her. He went and laid on one of the reclining deck chairs on the back porch while Wendy placed the bottle of lotion on the table next to him before walking onto the grass. She unrolled the mat and stood on it for a few seconds, her face aimed up at the sun.

kamalw1
kamalw1
373 Followers
12