The Cuckquean Chronicles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Rob watched, Wendy did some preliminary stretches before going into her yoga routine. She started off with a few of the easier poses, like the Warrior, the Bridge, and the Cow.

"So is this how you stay looking so good?" Rob asked, Wendy's body starting to glisten in the sunshine.

"Looking good, and full of energy," Wendy answered. With a wink, she lifted her left foot back, grabbed it, and went into the King Dancer Pose. From his vantage point, Rob had a full view of Wendy's pussy. Still holding her foot, Wendy then leaned forward and put her free hand on the ground, going into the Sugarcane pose. Rob subconsciously licked his lips, Wendy giving him an inviting target with the position she was in.

Finally, she let go of her foot and stretched it out behind her and raised her hand in the air, ending in the Half Moon Pose. Rob's hand was on his shaft, which had become erect while watching his mother-in-law do her stretches.

When she was finished, Wendy laid face-down on her mat. "Rob, can you come rub some of that sunscreen on my back?"

Coming out of his stupor, Rob grabbed the bottle and walked over to Wendy. Kneeling beside her, he dribbled some of the lotion on Wendy's back and gently rubbed it in. His hands moved up and down Wendy's back. Taking a chance, he slid his hands down, massaging some more lotion onto her ass. He was rewarded with a low moan from his mother-in-law.

"That feels good," Wendy sighed, before parting her legs slightly. This gave Rob a close look at her labia, which looked so inviting, glistening in the sun. "Don't forget my inner thighs."

"Of course not," Rob answered, pouring some more lotion on Wendy's legs before slowly rubbing it in. He slipped his hands between her soft thighs, his fingers barely brushing against her exposed pussy lips. Wendy reacted by lifting her ass slightly, seemingly giving Rob easier access.

Taking two of his fingers, Rob rubbed along the outside of Wendy's pussy. This caused his mother-in-law to let out a contented moan. Rob used his free hand to spread her legs further, and slowly inserted his two fingers into Wendy's slit. He smiled at how easily his digits went in, the entrance coated with her juices.

Rob inserted his fingers all the way into her crevice, and began gently rubbing where he knew her g-spot should be. The reaction was instantaneous- Wendy began moaning heavily and wiggling her body. With a mischievous smirk on his face, Rob used his other hand to spread Wendy's ass cheeks, leaned down, and began licking at her puckered hole.

"Oh fuck!" Wendy exclaimed, surprised by the feeling of Rob's tongue on her ass hole. "I haven't had my ass licked in ages!"

Rob kept probing at her hole with his tongue. He alternated between licking around it and sliding the tip of his tongue just inside. This double-teaming of her ass and her pussy was more than enough for Wendy. She reached her peak and practically exploded on Rob's fingers, her entire body trembling. Rob kept his face buried in her ass, using his leverage to keep her pinned down as her orgasm continued.

When Rob finally lifted his head, Wendy looked back at him over her shoulder. "I wanna ride that cock," she said. Rob pulled his fingers out of Wendy's hole and licked her cum off them, savoring the taste of her pleasure.

Switching places, Wendy stood up and watched as Rob lay on his back on the yoga mat, his tool standing at full attention. Kneeling down, she placed the head of his manhood at her entrance, and held her breath as she impaled herself on his cock. Rob watched as she slid herself all the way down, not stopping until their groins touched.

"Fuck, you're so big," Wendy said as she started riding Rob's dick.

"Your pussy is so wet, Wendy," he replied. Rob reached up and started playing with Wendy's light-brown nipples. He lightly tweaked and pinched them, enjoying the feeling of the hard nubs.

"Suck them," Wendy urged. Rob obliged her plea, sitting up and bringing his lips to her tits. Wendy started riding her son-in-law with more enthusiasm, her body lifting up until he was almost all the way out before sliding back down onto him. Rob reached around and gripped Wendy's still-supple ass. He felt Wendy's nails digging into his back. Rob moaned, his mouth still attached to his mother-in-law's tit. He lightly slapped her lotioned ass, making her squeal.

"This big dick is gonna make me cum," Wendy declared, breathily.

"Cover my dick with your juices," Rob replied, before lightly nibbling the middle of Wendy's cleavage. He then licked up her chest to her neck. The two of them held each other tighter as Wendy edged closer to an orgasm.

Rob held her in place for a moment, stopping the momentum. "What the fuck?" Wendy asked. Rob flashed her a mischievous grin, and made his manhood twitch inside her pussy. After a few seconds of that, he continued fucking the older woman.

"Fuck, this feels good!" Wendy said, before nibbling on Rob's earlobe. She didn't know this would send Rob over the edge. With her ass in his hands, he began bucking harder, using the strength of his legs and abs to fuck Wendy. She held on tightly, moaning and breathing heavily right next to his ear. He felt her heartbeat racing and she gripped his back as waves of pleasure flowed through her. The muscles of Wendy's womanhood pulsated and gripped his tool. Rob slammed into her sex and held there as the tension that had been building in his rod finally released, his semen shooting deep into Wendy's orifice.

The two of them held that position for a minute before Wendy released her embrace of Rob and slowly lifted off his tool. Rob looked down and saw some of their combined cum dripping out of Wendy and between his legs, down his balls. With not enough room on the yoga mat for both of them to sit, Wendy settled for sitting sideways on Rob's lap, her arms around his neck.

"That felt so fucking good," she said.

Rob reached up and stroked her tits. "I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"More than just 'enjoyed it'," she replied. She leaned down and kissed Rob on the lips. "I feel even more relaxed than after the yoga."

"So is that the formula, yoga and dick?"

"It works for me," she said, smiling.

"And how much of this regimen do you think you'll need while you're here?"

"How about I get that dick hard again, and then you fuck me in my ass so I can figure that out?"

"Deal," he replied, as Wendy reached down between them and started stroking his cock.

12