All Comments on 'The Cucks Regret'

by CuckHubby59

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Anne was surprised to find divorce papers on the counter the next day. Looks like she pushed him too far. She begged and pleaded for him not to divorce her but he never backed down. She got half of his stuff but she wasted it all on drugs and Botox to try and stay beautiful. Dan married a woman that wouldn’t cheat on him while Anne spent the rest of her life in regret and misery.

MonsieurXMonsieurXalmost 2 years ago

Please proof read your stuff. The typos are maddening. Yes, talking has a silent L in it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Gee, it's my first story. What shall I write? I know, another stupid cuck story about a slut wife to go along with the thousands of others rated no higher than a 2. Yup, that's how I'll introduce myself. You, sir, make stupid look intelligent. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The spelling and puntuation were so atrocious that I found it too irratating to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Brilliant that's how it is!!!! You got it exactly right!! Don't read cuck storys if it's not your interest!!!!!! Well done!!

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 2 years ago

I agree about the proof reading. There were simply DOZENS of words not completed and left out of sentences. Just hopeless considering it is a short story. eg "An hour later he could stop himself". You meant "...could NOT stop himself".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

And so was her true colors revealed, a selfish vile human beeing

TheletterTheletteralmost 2 years ago

I always wonder where the breaking point is with people who have this kink. Very few people explore that. This would be a decent start to one of those stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Garbage, written by a semi-literate chump. Nothing worth reading or caring about, just more of the same disgusting and tiresome crap.

Hiram325Hiram325almost 2 years ago

What a cunt. There are females who actually do this and they have pathetic cuck husbands just like the one in this story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I like the DFW angle even if it was way too far-fetched. Especially how everyone around them knows in only 14 hours on a pay internet site. Hmmmmmm. This turned out to be just another heartless CUNT WIFE with sissy loser hubby piece of shit. Boring rubbish!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yeah guys, think about how much you want your loving wife to expand her horizons. She most likely will expand them clear out of your sight. And YOU are the one that wanted her to do so. Don't cry when she's left you, you wanted it! Wrong category -- 1☆

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sorry, but the story line is not much, and the writing is atrocious. Some of the sentences seem to make no sense at all and there are many grammatcal errors and misspellings.

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

What utter nonsense. He goes to the divorce attorney and files for divorce. He sends the video to her family (let's see what papa and mama say when they see that the whore is doing it with a black guy). Any judge handling this case will award everything to the husband! So where's the joke in your story?

JDOrlandoJDOrlandoalmost 2 years ago

it seemed to just be a rambling

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pay little attention to the critics; you've spun a hot story and I hope you write more soon !!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 2 years ago

Just garbage. Thy are both disgusting creatures.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

RetreadCuckHubby59...is NOT new here. You've read his worthless shit before, in fact he still posts as someone else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cuckolding like this is "spicing up" in the same way that cyanide is "breath freshener". Supposedly, the number one rule of that lifestyle is to protect the primary relationship, and the second is everything be over-communicated and consensual. Cuck writers suspend this and all reality.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Another worm encouraged by the Cuck Whisperer, Odiouser, to post barely literate cuck garbage.

YouamiYouamialmost 2 years ago

You might like to consider proof-reading your contribution before submitting it. With the number of glaring errors throughout, I'm surprised the LW moderator oked it. The central cuck theme, already a tired cliche on LW, was not positively served by readers having to translate what you actually intended to say. Nothing says I love you than having visual evidence of being fucked by strangers for money

KalimaxosKalimaxosalmost 2 years ago

This was funny as shit. Free advertisement for DFW Knight. As if he needs it!

Cuckoldry is not for the feign of heart. As I have said before. "Once your wife is fucked, she can't be unfucked."

But then the honest cucks know this. The low scoring is from the secret cucks, the morality patrol who "want their BTB."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fag

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Kali, once again pretending to be superior than everyone when in fact he is nothing more than a hypocritical misogynist racist bigot. I'm not lying in the least.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think that it is an in sult to the reader to post a story so full of easily corrected errors as this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Was this written by DFW Knight? Does this constitute advertising for someone who has a commercial interest in bolstering an online image? Kalimaxos called it. Perhaps this needs to be removed from the reading list on Literoticas webpage? Oh, and it seems Kalimaxos is seeing secret cucks everywhere if only by virtue of someone's disagreement with this fetish lifestyle. There are medications that will help you with your grasp on reality. Help is only a counselor visit away.

YouamiYouamialmost 2 years ago

Kalimaxos, I must call you out on your assertion that low scores are given by "secret cucks, the morality patrol". How the two distinct concepts are similar is beyond my understanding. You know, Kali old pal, maybe low scores are given because a submission was structurally flawed and/or thematically unsound in the eyes of a particular reader. By the way Kali, I believe you meant to say "faint" not "feign". Remember, it's always good practice to proofread one's material before submitting it. Just sayin' like.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So many mistkes

KalimaxosKalimaxosalmost 2 years ago

I am superior. Ask your wife

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyalmost 2 years ago

And that's it...he doesn't leave the gutter skank? He doesn't do anything? He obviously doesn't love her anymore and she obviously doesn't respect him. Also this bitch is 59... she's about to fall off the looks cliff, and not many except fetishists are interested in grandma types so she's gonna want a loving husband then, so deny her that at least, she won't care that you does her for the next 2 years, but after that she's gonna miss that support. As well as a severe lack of love so play the long game and find you an actual decent lady...I mean it's a story but damn really? It says Cucks Regret..how about Cuck makes a plan, or Cuck grows a pair? Geez

Gmann006Gmann006over 1 year ago

Kali, your a moron, this story needs an ending. Or a better writer?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, this one was bad. It's only redeeming quality is that it's a short story. It sure did sound like an advertisement for DFW Knight, and his production company.

So, they've been married for 3 years, and already having intimacy issues, not a good start. At 59 she just wanted to check off that BBC box on her list of things to do before she died (most definitely wanted to try it). I'll not be surprised to see that the next video staring her would be a 3 some with 2 BBC's (another box checked off), followed by a 10 black guy gang bang (check off another box). Now that she's had her big cock, she'll never go back to hubby. She's already disrespected and humiliated him, and shown she doesn't love him, so she knows one of two things will happen now that the video is out, they'll stay together, or they'll divorce.

I think it took me longer to type out this comment than it took to read the story. :-(

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That moment when you're wife learns what a real cock is after only ever having your small penis is the moment of change. Knowing that you will be a cuck going forward and knowing you're only have a man is exhilarating. I love my little penis and I love that my wife now loves big cock. I'm such a bitch and I never want to change.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

These commenting cuckolds are so stupid. Why pay money to maintain a wife who does nothing for you the cuckold? If the only joy that a cuckold gets is watching his wife get screwed by big cooks, why doesn’t he just subscribe to a cuckold porn website and pretend that the women are his wives? It only costs the price of the porn website. These commenters are idiots, lmao!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wife should be shot in the head.

DOL

consulting91consulting914 months ago

I would have liked it more had it showed that she really loved her husband, even a little. Plus if it told of some of the comments or emails he was getting from friends, that would have be hotter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous