The Cucold's Tail

Story Info
A couple delves deeply into the bondage and cucold lifestyle.
7k words
4.51
4.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All participants are of course over 18 and this is a work of pure fiction.

Prologue

He lay face down on the narrow padded bench, his forearms and calves tied to padded rails at the side of what he now knew to be a Celestine Lust Bench.

It looked for all the world like a padded mini picnic table- except for the thick padded leather straps which currently held his arms and legs in captivity. There was an additional strap that was fastened over his lower back. It had 2 big loops sewn into it so that one could hold on to it for leverage as either end got fucked- or maybe both ends at once... His mouth was filled with an inflatable gag that was shaped like a fat cock. His ass held a butt plug that he thought never would have fit in his once virgin ass hole.

His hairless cock and balls hung over the back edge of the bench top and were tightly confined in a stainless steel cage which was locked on to his member behind his scrotum. It in turn was tied to his neck collar at the front of the bench. Oh, and the chain from each nipple clip ran under the bench top and clamped firmly on each distended and tender nipple.

He was in the master bedroom of his house. In front of him was He and Laura's bed, it was a monstrous king size affair that currently held Emma and 2 large black men. She was on her hands and knees over a man whose member slid in and out of her hairless pussy Another knelt behind her had his cock shoved up her ass. They grunted as they pounded her and she uttered a continuous stream of obscene encouragement to them. He had a perfect view of their three bottoms in furious action as it had been for some time now.

A third man was standing beside John stroking his own growing erection while he patted John's spread and upturned ass.

"That ass of yours is starting to look mighty fine to me" he said.

While he had a few moments he thought back to how this had all come about.

Chapter 1

It all started innocently enough as I suppose it usually does. Ron and Laura had been married for 4 years, they had what he thought was a normal sex life, having missionary sex once or maybe twice a week. She was about 5' 6" tall with curves in all the right places and had lovely dark brown hair. We'd met in high school on the track team and I loved her ass. As far as I know we were both virgins when we married.

I was athlete of the year in my senior year, I was 5' 11" tall with a slim athletic build and I thought that I was well enough endowed with a cock that went nearly 7 inches when erect, but was small and out of the way when I was not using it. A 'grower not a shower' is what the in crowd would say.

He often travelled for his work as a maintenance manager and was gone for a week at a time but was always home for the weekend. Laura worked for a shipping company and mostly did her work from home but went in to the office once or twice a week.

"Let's get a new bed", Emma had said one night after sex. A nice big one with a frame around it so that maybe I could hang curtains from it, I used to love the idea of a canopy bed when I was a girl. Since she had her hand around my cock at the time, I readily agreed.

"Go pick out something honey, whatever you like." Words I would come to regret.

In a few days I came home to find a king sized bed with 4 inch round steel corner posts with a matching head and footboard and 1 inch steel cross bars all around the top about 5 feet above the tall mattress. The corner posts had rings mounted every foot or so and the cross bars already had rings on them- for the curtains I thought.

I didn't like the bed; I thought it was ugly and told her so.

She said "it will grow on you, and the possibilities are endless." At the time I thought it was a strange comment but I let it pass and we had great sex in it that night-like a christening she said.

Looking back now, I guess it was about the same time she decided to shave herself totally and persuaded me to do the same. She even helped me shave the parts I couldn't see like behind my balls and in between the cheeks of my ass. I admit it did make me feel really naked and the cloth rubbing where it had not rubbed before kept me half hard a lot of the time.

One night after supper she said she was taking a shower and I was watching the hockey game. In 30 minutes or so she called for me to come in the bedroom.

She was naked. Her wrists were in thick padded cuffs and she was hanging extended from the top the bed frame with her toes barely touching the bed spread. How she had gotten herself fastened up there I still don't know.

"Think you could see your way clear to help a lady in distress?" she said coyly.

I thought I could and I did, ripping off my clothes and falling in front of her to thrust my tongue up into her damp hairless pussy. I had my way with all of her, even playing with her asshole which had been out of bounds up until now. She encouraged me and talked dirty to me while I made her come again and again. We finished with a great standing fuck where I lifted her clear off the bed on my cock. When my knees buckled she hung limp from her wrists while my come leaked down her thighs. I couldn't help it- I got my phone a took that photo..

I said "WOW that was amazing, I have ever done anything like that before, it was such a feeling of power being able to do anything I wanted and it looked like that's what you wanted too."

She looked at me smiling and said "Can you let me down now please lover? I needed that, it feels so good just to be available and to be taken and just let whatever happens happen. It takes away all the responsibility and you can focus on your body. It is simply amazing, you have to try it!!"

I stood up and undid her cuffs and hugged and kissed her.

"That sounds intriguing" I said. "Maybe I'll try it sometime."

"No time like the present!" she said as she raised my wrists to the cuffs and strapped me in. From under the bed she pulled out a spreader bar and cuffed my ankles into it. Once fastened, she pushed in buttons in the shaft and extended the bar to at least 4 feet. I was wide open and available now. I wish I'd known about it when the roles were reversed.

"Got you now!" she said. I saw something in her eyes but thought it was just lust. Well it was, but there was something else too.

She dropped to her knees and sucked me hard and fast and then started to play with my naked balls and ass. Her fingers found my cleft and she started to force one into my tight asshole while she sucked my cock. The feeling was amazing and in no time I came again and I was the one hanging limp in the cuffs.

"Back in a minute" she said and then I heard the shower running. I was alone with my thoughts for a good 15 minutes until she returned and snapped a picture or 2 of her own.

"What are you going to do with those? " I jokingly asked her.

"Advertise." She said. I thought she was joking and laughed with her. She climbed up on the bed and set me loose. We put on robes and watched some TV. Just before I fell asleep in her arms I looked up and saw the cuffs still hanging there.

Chapter 2

Their sex became a little rowdy (as he would describe it) she started talking dirty to him when they were making love. Telling him to 'stuff her horny pussy' and 'suck her tits or he'd be sorry.' He was happy to do both without fear of consequence. Then she wanted him to eat her ass, and after a drink or two and her sucking his cock, he did so, sticking his tongue right up into her and she writhed on the bed. It was not as bad as he had thought and she really enjoyed it.

More and more often she would tie him up- or down- to the various hard points built into their 4 poster bed. She was also right -to a point- and he did enjoy just having sex without having to worry about his performance. She called it 'getting fucked'.

After some weeks of their new sex life she surprised him in bed with a question.

"Would you like to see me get fucked by another man- or maybe even by another woman?"

He lay there with his mouth open, for once he truly did not know what to say. The thought was certainly horny, but there were so many variables and how in the world would it happen, and with whom? There were just too many things to think about. It was daunting yet he felt a certain stirring.

At the end he didn't want to say nothing so he voiced his concerns about the mechanics of it all and said of course he would enjoy watching her get fucked as long as it did not ruin their marriage because he truly loved her. They were still talking about kids for god's sake.

She was quiet for some moments and then said "No need to worry about all that stuff my love, you know I'll do anything for you and I could look into it if that's OK." She thought it would be a great turn on for both of them.

Not wanting to sound as if it were a hard negative he mumbled a maybe and let it be.

Chapter 3

He returned from a trip to Sarnia and they had a nice supper with a few glasses of wine and adjourned to the bedroom. They had terrific conventional sex and when they were resting having a cognac, she said she had done some investigation.

"Investigation into what?" he said innocently.

"Into you being able to watch me get screwed by another fellow."

"Really? But I thought that was just, you know, horniness talking."

"Well it was," Laura said, "but you know dreams can come true sometimes if you let them."

I cannot honestly say I was not intrigued.

"But how would it work; and when; and who with?"

"Well my love it is all looked after. Tomorrow after supper, someone will come to the house and you will let him in and escort him to the bedroom. You can set whatever parameters you want and then you can watch your sexy wife get screwed while you watch. Afterwards, you get whatever you want! Whatever you want." she repeated.

I was dumfounded.

Now she started to explain that this was all set up through a third party, totally anonymous, no strings and subject to the approval of both of us. If either one of us wanted we could cancel at any time.

My mind went into overdrive.

A few glasses of scotch and a blowjob later I had agreed to watch some stranger fuck my wife. She said she would set it up.

Saturday afternoon we took a shower together and shaved each other as had become our habit of late. We went down on each other in the shower but decided not to have intercourse until 'after.'

At the appointed time she went into the bedroom and then she produced the cock cage.

"You need to wear this honey- so that he doesn't feel threatened. I read up on it. Ideally you'd be handcuffed while a stranger did things to your wife but then how would you get the door?"

As instructed I tied her spread eagled on the bed using padded leather cuffs and the rings already on the 4 poster. We both wore those little black lone rangers masks-like that would make a difference.

The doorbell rang and a man was standing there waiting. I was wearing only a bathrobe.

He said "Hi I'm Jim and I answered your ad. I guess I'm in the right place."

"Not my ad, I said, but my wife's ad, come in".

He sat & we had an awkward drink.

After a few minutes he said "Well, is this going to happen, or what?"

I rose and he followed me to the bedroom where the candles I had lit revealed my beautiful naked wife spread and glistening with breasts heaving in anticipation.

He said "Wow" and started to remove his clothes. In no time he was naked between her legs and eating her hairless pussy. I watched in awe as he made her come twice and then sat back on his heels and grabbed his penis with one hand and guided himself into her. He and I were about the same size and he drove to the hilt in a single thrust.

I removed my robe, but there was no point playing with my restrained cock which was trying really hard to get hard. So I sat in a chair at the foot of the bed and watched the action.

"Oh God fuck me!" she cried and he began to ram into her shaking the bed and driving her upward. Her head would have been through the wall if she were not tied down. God it was hot.

He started to tell her how tight she was and what a hot bitch she was and how he should bring some friends and fuck her all night long. She seemed to get off on it and I watched her come at least 2 more times before he grunted and held his cock in her while he spasmed hard. He finally shrank out of her and went to the bathroom and cleaned up. When he returned he shook my hand and told me what a hot woman I had and if she ever needed another fuck, just to get in touch again.

I released her wrists and ankles and she just laid there panting.

She said "I need another fuck."

I said "well I can't do it like this" pointing to my caged cock. She had the key on a small gold chain around her neck and released me. I was having trouble getting my balls out of the ring so I just left it on and dove right in. She was hot and sloppy and we humped each other like there was no tomorrow. I came in her pussy and she screamed- actually screamed! That was a first.

"Clean up your mess and I'll make it worth your while!" she said.

I momentarily forgot that mine was not the only juice inside her but I licked her clean anyway. It wasn't too bad and of course I was still horny. Good thing too because afterwards she sucked me dry and we both fell asleep.

From then on things were different. If I were away for the week, she would have arranged for a man to come and fuck her on Saturday night. This happened once or maybe twice a month. I assumed that she only did this when I was home. I gave up on the hockey season.

She slowly began to change the routine. At first I met them at the door and took them in to the bedroom where she would be tied down in various positions. Over time, she wanted to switch things up and I was tied or cuffed in a chair wearing the cock cage and she would meet the man at the door wearing a see through nightie or a bra and garter belt. With that body she could have worn sweat pants and it would not have mattered. While I helplessly watched, she got fucked by a stranger- sometimes more than once. When they left I was released and fucked her like a crazy man and then often ate her out afterwards.

One night I returned from the regional office meeting and there was an additional piece of furniture in the bedroom. It was this smallish bench that looked like a mini picnic table. It had lockable wheels on one end and rubber feet on the other. There were also short handles that folded into the frame so that it could basically be used like a wheelbarrow. She stripped and lay on it and instructed me on how to tie her down on it. She noted how it opened everything up to exploitation. I fucked her top and bottom, and she loved it- as did I.

The next man to visit fucked her on the bench and it was amazing to watch, he was able to just walk around and stick his hard cock in any hole he felt like. She came so many times I lost track. After he left, she produced the key and let me fuck her and then eat her out as I often did. The last time she wanted it in her ass- a first for me, and she was tight and hot. I erupted in no time and she seemed to really get off on it too.

She said "You know you have a nice tight hole I bet. I want to get a strapon and fuck your man pussy."

I was not keen on the idea but it seemed like she was doing all the work so...

Things went on like this for a few months and we even went a couple of months with no one else as it was summer time and we went away for a few weeks.

When we returned she said it was time for me to 'get fucked'. I was to use an enema, shave and put on the cock cage then assume the position on the bench.

Well, in for a penny....She proceeded to strap me down and I was totally immobile. This was the time she also decided to tie off my cock cage and added a leather collar that she had bought for me once I was in position. She returned from the bathroom with a big black cock hanging halfway to her knees. I could not even wiggle.

She held it up in one hand and fed it to me before I could even protest. I sucked it and licked it- something I had never done with any cock before.

She said "You are going to love this baby, I am going to take your ass virginity and just in time too!"

This seemed like a strange comment but I was super horny and she went behind me a squirted something right into my asshole and started working her fingers in and out until I was moaning like a bitch in heat. It felt so strange and yet so horny. I felt the head of the big cock force its way slowly into my hole and on into my bowels. After a brief rest she pulled it out and then pushed it back in. She went slowly and gently for several minutes and told me she had used desensitizing lube and I guess that explained why it did not feel nearly as bad as I had feared.

In a little while she really started to pound in and out of me using the loop over my back for handholds and I could hear and feel her thighs slap against mine. I could watch her fucking me in the closet mirrored doors. The artificial balls at the base of her rubber cock were beating against my naked balls which sat stretched out proud in my current position held away from my body by the stainless ring around them. She kept hammering away for maybe 10 minutes and then it sounded like she actually came from fucking me and collapsed on my back panting and swearing and said I had the greatest ass she had ever fucked and she could hardly wait to see it get fucked again. At the time I thought she meant by her and her strapon.

She left me tied to the bench while she went for a drink. As I was coming down from the experience, she returned and sat on the bed in front of me- still wearing the strapon cock.

We talked for a while and I began to feel weird in my current position and situation when the doorbell rang. She sprang up to get it still totally naked wearing a rubber cock and returned with a large stranger.

I said "What the hell honey!? You didn't tell me about this!"

She said "Well what are you going to do about it? Too late now."

The man began to take off his clothes and his large member sprang out. She leaned forward and began to suck on it until it has hard and glistening. She whispered something in his ear and he turned around and shoved his cock down my throat until I gagged and sputtered. She returned to her spot behind me and I heard squirting noises and then she shoved her rubber meat back into my tender and lubricated asshole. The two of them were spit roasting me and I could do absolutely nothing about it.

"Switch!" she said and they did, for the first time in my life I had had a real cock in my mouth and now it was sliding into my hole. They started pounding away again at both ends until I felt him tense and he shot a load of come into my backside.

Pre come was dripping from the end of my caged cock onto the towel on the floor under me.

"That was a great ass fuck" he said. "But I want a piece of that pussy now as soon as I can get hard again."

Laura said "I think I know a place where you can put that nice cock and it will magically get hard. Plus it isn't going into me until it is cleaned thoroughly."

Uh Oh, I knew what this meant and I was faced with a semi flaccid and slimy cock that tasted of semen and my insides plus whatever the lube tasted like. It made me thankful for the enema that's for sure.

In a few seconds my lips and tongue started to go numb, it must have been the desensitizing cream.

Laura removed her rubber cock and went behind me where she began to see how much of her hand she could ram into my helpless sopping and spread open man pussy while she slapped my ass with the other one.

In a short while the cock in my face was hard and Laura removed whatever she had been able to shove into me and they got on the bed and started fucking like bunnies, he on top first and then she in the cowboy position and then switched up again until he dumped a second copious load of come into her pussy. I watched it run down her thighs.

12