The Cucold's Tail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He went to the bathroom for a piss and returned to get dressed.

He said "That was really hot, I'd like to do it again sometime- maybe bring a few friends with me and make a night of it."

"I'll think about it" said Laura and showed him to the door.

When she returned she unfolded the handles and lifted the back end of the bench and rolled it towards the bed. When she figured it was close enough, she scooted up on the bed and my face was pressed against her leaking pussy and I was forced to eat her and suck the man's come out of her cunt while still tied down on the bench. Her legs were around my neck and her heels rested on my back. She wouldn't let me up until she was clean and had come a few more times.

By now she knew what I needed so I was released, my cock cage removed and I fucked her hard and fast. I didn't care if she came or not or if it hurt her. I exploded gallons inside her. For once she did not tell me to clean her out, but went to the bathroom.

I went to the bar and came back with a couple of drinks.

When we lay there spent and sipping the strong liquor she said "Well, how was your first threesome?"

Honestly, now I that had come a couple of times and watch her get totally reamed by a hung stranger I had to admit that the desensitizing cream had done its job and I wasn't really sore at all thank god. But it was a long way from my normal comfort zone and I told her that. I told her that for her to get spit roasted and double penetrated was something I'd like take part in. She said it might happen someday but I needed to be patient.

She said she had not told me about the visitor because she wanted to surprise me, and also didn't want to give me the opportunity to say no. She said it was so horny that she wanted more and sucked me off again in bed while I fingered her pussy.

She had become insatiable, (Or maybe she always was) and I realized that I had come twice tonight too and could probably do so again but the activity and the drinks had their effect and we passed out in each other's arms.

We had no more visitors for some time but we took turns using bondage of all sorts on each other. One night I used the rubber cock and my own cock on her while she was tied to the bench filling both her ass and pussy at once.. It was hot and we both came numerous times.

Another time she told me to clean myself out as she was going to give my man pussy a real workout, and to put on the cock cage too. When I came out of the bathroom she was dressed in a black bustier and knee high leather boots. This was new. Her hairless pussy was red and swollen. If I hadn't been wearing the cage I would have come just from looking at her.

She looked sternly at me and pointed to the bench with what looked like a riding crop.

"Time for your mistress to fuck that man pussy of yours!" She said.

She tied me down securely and whipped my ass and back and then proceeded to fuck both my ends several times. I think if I weren't wearing the cage I could come from getting my ass fucked and I told her so.

She said she did not care if I came or not; this was all about her...

After she let me go and unlocked my cock cage, she lay back and spread her legs and I fucked her like there was no tomorrow. Then I had to lick my own come out of her of course but it was well worth it. What sluts we had become!

From Laura's perspective, this activity had been somewhat time consuming, but very easy to accomplish. When Ron was away she had plenty of time to plan, and practice.

One night when she had Ron strapped down tightly to the bench with his legs spread and his cock in the cage she looked down as her big black cock slid in and out of his tight asshole.

She got to thinking back to how this started.

She and a co-worker had been having a beer after work and Helen told her about all the stories available at Literotica on the internet. She started to read some of them when Ron was away and the ones tagged "Bondage, Cuckold, Forced Bi" caught her interest. She read every one she could find and watched video clips on the internet. She began to fantasize about it, then began to see herself be part of it, then it became a bit of an obsession and then she began to plan.

She shared her wild thoughts with Helen one evening and to her surprise; Helen started to give her advice on how to get started.

She said "It will take a while, but it is so stimulating, and I think Bill now really likes getting his ass drilled while I watch as long as I give him a reward every once in a while. Of course I have to take it up the ass too-and everywhere else while he watches." She got a faraway look on her face.

Laura's mouth dropped open "You're kidding! I would never have thought!"

"Oh yes, we've been taking turns getting tied up and drilled for nearly 2 years now. No one stays young forever you know.

"How in the world did you get Bill to agree to that-blackmail?"

Helen replied "Well that was in my back pocket, but just go slowly a step at a time and remember a man with a hard on can be persuaded to do almost anything. It's all about timing my dear."

"Would you like to come over & watch some night? You could wear a mask if you like no one would know who you are."

Several days later Laura showed up at the appointed time and quietly let herself in Helen's side door. She donned her mask and followed the sounds of sex to a bedroom in the back where Helen was getting pounded on the bed by a man she didn't know.

She stood quietly in the doorway looking over Bill's back to the bed where the action was happening. Helen's husband Bill was tied firmly to the same sort of bench that she and Ron now had in their bedroom. He was on his belly with his legs spread and a dildo hanging part way out of his butt. His cock in some kind of cage and he was drooling around the ball gag in his mouth as he watched Helen get her pussy pounded. He was trying to get some friction on his cock but about all he could do was wiggle his bum and then only an inch or so.

After several minutes she started to finger herself through the leggings she wore and slowly crept up behind Bill and grabbing the dildo started to move it in and out of Bill. He started and tried to see who was behind him, but could not get his head turned far enough to see. The collar he wore was also fastened somehow below his throat and he couldn't lift his head far enough to swivel.

His grunting drew Helen's attention and she looked over her fucker's shoulder and nodded encouragement to Laura. Laura reached under Bill and grabbed his totally hairless balls and started to milk them while she fucked him with the dildo in the other hand. In no time at all he started to jerk and spasm as a load of cream spilled from his constrained cock and he went limp.

Meanwhile Helen and her partner groaned loudly and came in unison. It was quite a sight. The man got up and went into the ensuite with barely a glance toward Laura. She recognized him as one of the men who worked on the loading dock of her company. He returned dressed and kissed Helen and then walked away with a nod to Laura as he walked by.

Helen asked if Laura had come and she said she hadn't. She said she'd look after that and wheeled Bill up to the edge of the bed and instructed Laura to drop her pants and get some good head from Bill who she said was an expert. She was so hot that she did as she was told

Helen removed Bill's ball gag and told him to get to it and he began to lick and suck Laura's sopping pussy while Helen stood behind him and reamed his ass some more with the dildo.

When Laura came, she wiggled off the bed and pulled up the tight leggings while Helen took her spot on the bed and Bill started to lick her leaking sex. She watched for a while and gave Bill 2 good slaps on the ass and winked at Helen as she let herself out.

She came again in her pants on the way home.

That's how it all started and Helen had been right. It was all about the timing. When Ron was horny he was very susceptible, and he had once told her he fantasized about being tied up by a dominant woman so when she heard that she knew she had a good chance of being successful.

Epilogue

Then came the Saturday night that Ron would never forget, the one partially recounted at the beginning of this story.

They did their pre-sex routine in the bathroom with each of them shaving and undergoing 3 enemas and sticking a finger amply coated with the desensitizing lube up each other's ass. It was a good thing Ron started with the cock cage on because it certainly would not have fit after the shower.

Laura donned a peek a boo bra and a garter belt with black nylon stockings and 3 inch heels. She looked so hot that Ron wanted her right now. But he would have to wait. He was certain it would be worth the wait.

Ron of course was simply strapped tightly to the bench naked and Laura forced a big plug into his wide open ass. In a short while the desensitizing cream made it tolerable, but by then an inflatable elongated ball was inserted into his mouth and she pumped it up hard until has jaws were spread and his tongue was pressed against the bottom of his mouth. Any sound he could make was minimal and came out of his nose. Meanwhile a long boot lace was used to fasten his collar down below the bench back to where it was tied off to the cock cage. If he tried to lift his head it pulled on his balls. He was surprised when she attached the nipple clip and pulled the chin under the bench to put the spring clip on the other one. This was a lot of stimulation going on at once and they had not even started yet!

Laura was just finishing when the doorbell rang. Ron thought if he was ever at a place and a woman dressed as Laura answered the door, they would not make it past the foyer.

When Laura returned she brought 3 large men with her. Two of them were black, but the 3rd man looked like a white wrestler and was bigger than either of the first 2.

As the first guy stepped past me he slapped my ass hard with his big open palm and said to Laura:

"So this is your cucky sub you told us about. You were right; he does have a nice ass. Not as nice as yours but not bad. Maybe we'll get to him later."

The two black men easily lifted Laura to the bed and started fingering her pussy and feeling her tits. Then the stripped and one got on either side of her and their hands roamed freely all over her. The third man beside him had stripped too and climbed up on the bed and fed Laura his huge cock. She was now airtight. I was leaking pre come like a leaky faucet. I was a good thing we had a sheet of plastic on the carpet under me.

The two black guys got her up on her knees straddling one of them who slide his big cock into her pussy. She groaned loudly. The white guy got off the bed I think because keeping his cock in her mouth was awkward. The other black man spit on his hand and worked a finger or two up her pre-lubed behind and then slowly eased his cock into her back door.

They both got a rhythm going and Laura started her stream of obscenities encouraging them to fuck the shit out of her which they proceeded to do.

The wrestler now had a fist full of hard on and came around behind me and pulled out my butt plug. He slowly pushed his big cock into me and began to rock back and forth. In a short while he was slamming his cock into me hard enough that his balls were slapping against my exposed ones and the bench was moving forward.

He said "My cock feels kinda funny, did you use that numbing lube in your ass?" I nodded, feeling the black boot lace from my neck pull my cock with every movement.

"Well then, I'm going to last a while so let's make the most of it. You won't need any more visual stimulation so you can focus on my cock fucking the shit right out of you."

He unfolded the handles and picking up the back of the bench swung me around and wheeled me down the hallway to the picture window in the front of the house, with his cock in my ass the whole time. There were sheer curtains on the window but I could still see the neighbours and cars crossing by on the street and I imagined if they looked hard they could see me too.

The wrestler behind me said "Now we are both going to have a really good long fuck just like we used to do in the big house. When I finish with your man pussy you won't be able to walk for a week."

He began to methodically ram into my ass with his hairy thighs slapping loudly against my ass. Then he would pull sideways and up and down stretching my hole and poking my prostate. Sometimes he would stop and I could feel his cock flexing. I stared out the window at the mothers and baby carriages walking by on the sidewalk 30 feet away. I moaned while he fucked me senseless. I could hear the sounds of fucking coming from my bedroom and could only imagine what was happening there. It must have lasted a good 20 minutes before he grunted and thrust into me so far I thought he would come out my mouth. BY this time my face was nearly up against the glass and I also shot a load from my caged penis onto the hardwood below me.

"That was pretty good cucky, let's go back & see how the wifey is doing."

He wheeled my back into the bedroom just in time to see all three of them yell as they came together in a writhing black and white mass. Then he stepped in front of me and removed the inflatable gag and fed me his stiffening cock. I could feel the come running out of my ass and down my thighs as I listened to Laura and the two men sighing and swearing as they came down from their orgasmic highs.

The man in my mouth was hard again and yelled "My Turn! You guys can fuck this cucky here, he's not bad and I got him all warmed up."

The two blacks climbed down off the bed and took turns in my mouth until they were both hard enough to spit roast me again. Every once in a while I could see the wrestler switching his cock back & forth between Laura's reamed out holes. Normally she doesn't allow that but she just moaned as he fucked her.

Speaking of reamed, I was getting double fucked and the guy at my ass was pushing hard enough that the one in my mouth kept being backed up into the bed. I felt like my balls were as big as basket balls and then finally they came shooting gobs of come in both my holes.

They withdrew and found beers in the fridge and stood by the bed watching Laura get fucked. It was like standing beside the director at a porn shoot. Eventually they got on their knees on each side of Laura and she jerked them off while being pounded.

When the wrester came in her, they had all had enough and so they dressed and said their good byes and left us there. Laura was nearly passed out on the bed in a puddle of come and I still strapped helpless to the fucking bench.

Her eyes were glazed and my body felt like I'd gone 10 rounds in the octagon.

Eventually Laura regained her faculties and unstrapped me and gave me the key to the cage. It felt great to get the cage and the nipple clips off and I immediately fucked her slippery pussy and came in only a couple of minutes.

"Honey" I said "I am not cleaning you out- I think you need an enema in both holes!" She agreed but before that happened we both fell asleep and woke up later wondering if it had really happened. We were a mess so I guess it did...

Laura said " I don't see any way to top that". I agreed but I thought- next time she's on the fucking bench.

Bill had been right; he didn't need pussy anymore. Although it was still nice to come, he loved being the centre of attention.

12