The Cuddle - A Sweet Family Story Ch. 01

Story Info
Jack Sweet, with Veronica, Sarah, friends, and aphrodisiac.
5.8k words
4.49
11.9k
28

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertOne
PrevertOne
1,170 Followers

The Cuddle

A Sweet Family Story

Part One

by The Preve

Based on characters created by The Dirty Monkey

The author wishes to thank The Dirty Monkey for his permission in writing this story.

The Le Pont Chemical Company

The first mistake occurred in the lab. It didn't seem that way at first. The initial euphoria among the chemists, of finally reaching the Holy Grail of female Viagra, lasted just two minutes.

It turned into horror upon watching the female chimps gang bang the male to death. He died with a smile at least.

The second mistake occurred when the executives, instead of ordering a change to the formula, which had turned the female chimps into hyper-sexed ape fiends, ordered it to production.

The reasoning behind it, "Those were monkeys. The consumers are human. We're over-leveraged. The changes will cost money. 'Sides, it's a sex drug. What could go wrong?"

The third mistake happened when the foreman in charge of packaging, a nearsighted man, ignorant of his nearsightedness as he'd skipped his last three eye exams, mixed up the packaging labels on the product.

The containers were similar in appearance, so the mess couldn't be attributed to him exclusively.

As it stood, various New England branches of Walgreen's would receive shipments of chlorine cakes for their pharmacies, while the Cherry Springs, Connecticut Pool Supply Company, received a shipment of XX-Aphroditia, the latest in female sex aid.

The fourth mistake happened when Mike Berry, a pool maintenance worker, inserted a new batch of chlorine cakes into the automated dispenser of the Sweet's swimming pool. They looked smaller than normal, almost like pills actually, but it wasn't uncommon for chlorine cakes to break up in shipping. They were still viable and would dissolve easily.

****

Jack Sweet lay on his bed. He didn't want to be on his bed. He wanted to be outside. Outside wasn't an option, though.

He wasn't grounded exactly; just home from college like his sister, Sarah. Sarah, who was outside. With her friends. And his mom, and her friend.

It was a ladies only pool party. No boys allowed. He'd be somewhere else under other circumstances, the beach probably, hanging out with his buds.

His buds, though, either hadn't returned from college, or went off to spend the summer in places other than Cherry Springs. The beach was dull this early in the summer anyway.

There was nothing to do in town. He'd seen what he wanted to see in the cinema. The only flicks left were a romantic comedy (he hated romantic comedies), and a cheap family kid's flick he'd have hated ten years ago.

The shopping mall was closed, so no action there. The burger joint was pointless without pals or a date to hang with.

So Jack was stuck in his room. His hot, fetid, sweaty room. The house air conditioner broken down. The repairman due tomorrow. That's why the ladies were outside, in their bikinis and one piece swimsuits.

That's why Jack was sweating on his bed, naked, his cock spear straight, pink and throbbing. Because he couldn't get the thought of those women, bikini clad, out of his mind.

He had the option of playing Call of Duty, but COD required focus. Between the hot house, and the shouts and giggles of the women outside, focus seemed non-optimal at the moment.

Jack had only one thing to focus upon and, since oil, butter, and Vaseline weren't on hand, a little spit and body sweat would have to do.

Captain Jack was well on the way of getting Jack high when the knock came on his door.

"Jack?" it was his sister Sarah. "Hey Jack, how are you holding up?"

"Er, uh, fine Sarah. Why? Is something wrong?"

"No, no, it's just the house is like a steam room, and Mom thought it wasn't fair for us to hog the pool, so she sent me up to see if you want to come outside to take a dip."

"I thought Mom said it was a ladies only party."

"Mom's taking an exception in your case. She knows your friends are scattered to the winds. You only just have to behave."

Behavior was no problem for Jack. His reputation as a nice, well-mannered young man encompassed both his age group, and the adults around him. His cock on the other hand . . . Plus his sister and mother's presence didn't help.

Still, a cool pool with hot women was better than a hot room with none.

"Okay, I need to rinse off first. Tell Mom thanks."

"See you in a few." Jack didn't hear Sarah blow a kiss but knew his sister. She was a kiss blower among other things.

Jack wiped himself off with his tighty whities, and then went to the shower. Drying off after the rinse was fairly easy for Jack. The only hair on his body to catch water sat on his head and eyebrows.

Jack followed his father's style of a hair free body; not even pubic hair. His father, Henry, swam competitively in high school and college, adopting a hairless body style for aerodynamic purposes. He kept it up after his competitive days ended.

Henry admitted to his son, he liked the feel of other objects against his skin, and body hair interfered with that.

Henry took the family, once, to an exclusive spa and resort near Miami Beach. Veronica and Sarah opted for hair styling and laser treatments. Henry opted for full body hair removal, complete with electrolysis. Jack, a younger, more slender copy of his father, opted for the same. It hurt like hell.

Jack reflected on the irony, drying off. The Sweet women opted to keep a tiny tuft of pubic hair (Jack accidentally caught a naked glimpse of them at the spa, prompting later questions from his mother and sister over his red face), while the Sweet men went for bare crotches.

Jack admitted, though, his father had a point. He, too, liked the feel of things against his bare skin: cloth, air, water, flesh (when a date stroked his arm sometimes). He looked forward to the pool.

Jack went back to the room to put on his shorts. He had Speedos but never wore them. His body wasn't the Speedo type. Speedos were more his Dad's style. Henry Sweet's athletic body looked near perfect in Speedos. Jack, while toned, sported a body much more slender in make, and more suited to shorts. Plus, the looser fit made it easier to conceal Jack Jr, who tended to have a mind of its own.

The ladies were at the pool when Jack stepped outside. His mother Veronica and her friend, Samantha "Sandy" Anderson, were in the lounge chairs, chatting.

Katie "Kandy" Anderson lay prone on a towel, bikini top undone, skin gleaming with oil.

Gwen Fox and Aurora Taylor played with a beach ball in the pool, while Mayumi swam at the other end. She stayed mostly underwater. Jack remembered Mayumi said she liked to test her breath holding skills. She wanted to be a deep diver.

Sarah, and Stacy Prattford, were lazing in the shallow end. The varied styles of swimsuits worn, confronted Jack's eyes with a feast of flesh.

Veronica, his mother, in a two piece leopard print; the bra barely contained her pneumatic double dees.

Mrs. Anderson, sleek and slim, in a black and white striped one piece.

Gwen's one piece was a bright emerald green, complimenting her red hair.

Aurora's string bikini was jet black and looked painted on her body.

Mayumi rose out of the water, sleek, wet dark mahogany hair gleaming in the summer afternoon. Her bikini was yellow with white polka dots. She had a body made for bikinis. Her E-cups built for that tight top.

Sarah, his sister, wore a dark blue string, also with white polka dots. Her nipples dented the top in a way Jack could see, even from the patio.

Stacy wore a jet black and dark purple one piece.

Jack Jr. desperately wanted to react to the sight. Jack softly whispered, "Down boy," glad his shorts were loose-fitting.

"Hey Jack, you gonna dive in, or are you just gonna stand there like my last date at the Sadie Hawkins dance?" Sarah shouted, bringing Jack out of his reverie.

Maybe a dip will cool me down. "I will, soon as Gwen and Aurora get out of the way," Jack smiled.

Gwen and Aurora stopped and waved at Jack, sing-songing a cheerful, "Hi Jack," in harmony before moving aside.

The blonde young man cannonballed in with a loud, "Wahoo!"

A few splatters of water landed on Kandy, disrupting her sunbath, to her annoyance.

"Yow! Dammit Jack!"

"Language Katie," her mother chuckled.

Veronica smiled. Her boy had been so moody lately. "A good time in the pool should cheer him up," she thought.

Jack admitted the cool water felt great. It distracted him from the ladies at least.

He swam around for a few minutes. The women ignored him and he reciprocated.

Sarah and Stacy's conversation centered mostly around college issues. Sarah opted for an education degree like her mother. Stacy hadn't settled on one yet, but was trying out different subjects.

"Are you trying out classes or the teachers?" Sarah chuckled. "It looks like you're picking the ones with the hottest professors."

"Fuck Sarah," Stacy answered, possible (probable) fake indignation on her face. "They teach the best classes. So what if they look gorgeous. Is it my fault Conn U is a hotness magnet?"

"Profs Henderson, Takeishi, Barrings, Chavez, and Gupta teach physics, economics, poly sci, sociology, and fashion Stacy. You couldn't stand the first four in high school. Fashion's the only class you're great at. I can see the 'A' in fashion design from Gupta, but the passing scores from the others? People are starting to talk, Stacy."

"Hey, I'm smart enough for those classes."

"Yes, but not motivated, except for FD, and Gwen says Mack told her he saw you sneaking out of Henderson's house last month."

"I needed some clarification on a physics lesson."

"You need to be discreet. You took more care back in the day."

"Well, maybe I'm a little overconfident but you've seen Professor Henderson. Those melons on her . . ." Stacy licked her lips, remembering.

Sarah sighed. College to Stacy was akin to a candy store for a hyperactive kid. She couldn't herself claim full innocence in that smorgasbord, but at least she kept to her studies.

Fashion design better work out for Stacy. She can't fuck her way into 'A's forever.

Sarah looked toward her brother. He's having a good time at least, she smiled.

She looked around at the other women; all of them in their little clusters, talking about things not interesting to her. She pondered the cost of growing older. The people closest to her were gathered in one spot, but the closeness seemed less intense than just a year ago.

Sarah glanced at Stacy. Even Stacy seemed to drift away this past year. She looked at her mother. She and her mother weren't talking as much as they used to.

"We're breaking apart," she thought. "Everyone's building private lives."

She watched Kandy reach behind to tie her bikini straps together. "That's someone I'm not going to miss out in the world," she frowned. Sarah tolerated her mother's friendship with Mrs. Anderson but hated her daughter.

Kandy rose, stretched, and then dove into the pool. She swam to Gwen and Aurora, and the trio chatted for a minute or two.

"What do you think she's up to?" asked Stacy.

"Nothing good probably."

Kandy looked toward Mayumi and whistled, "Hey! Yumi! Come over here, we need a girl!"

Mayumi swam over with a curious look.

Aurora called to Sarah and Stacy, "Can you two come over? Kandy wants to play some water volleyball, and I'd rather have you two with me."

Stacy glanced at Sarah. "May as well, Sarah. Not much happening right now."

The two joined the other four.

"Hey Mom! Would you and Mrs. Sweet like to make it an even eight?"

"I'll pass, honey," Sandy Anderson responded.

Veronica looked to refuse as well but then decided, "Oh come now, Sandy. We don't spend as much time with our daughters these days. A little play should be fun."

Sandy cocked an eyebrow. "You have a point. Besides, the pool looks inviting."

The two attractive women joined their daughters and the others.

"We're missing something," Sarah said. "Oh! Mom, what about Jack?"

Jack was floating at the end, watching the growing cluster of women.

"Ah," smiled Veronica, "Jack dear, come over please."

Jack swam over, ignoring the look of disdain on Kandy's face.

"Yes Mom?"

"We're playing a little volleyball. You'll be the referee. It should be fun."

"Yes Mom," said Jack. He refused little to his mother, but with his proximity to the girls, he wondered if he should say no. Boy, I'm glad they can't see my shorts.

The group split into two teams of four: Veronica to team Kandy, with Gwen and Aurora. Sandy to team Sarah, with Stacy and Mayumi. Jack stood, midway, to the side, glad to be at some distance.

"I'll start," Kandy said, and hit the ball.

The game started innocuously, with laughs, splashes, and a little trash talk. The girls ignored Jack for the most part.

Jack was glad. The vision of eight women, splashing in the water, slick as eels, boobies (especially Mayumi's) bouncing, made refereeing difficult.

Some boobs threatened to escape the tight bikini tops, and pauses were frequent as one or another adjusted them.

The two teams stood in the shallow part, some distance from the other, as there was no net.

Jack stood halfway, trying and failing to referee. He also served as a reference point, in place of a net.

The game wasn't so much water volleyball as just tossing the ball back and forth. The girls decided points would be scored, depending where the ball landed, a certain distance past Jack.

The loose rules added to Jack's difficulties refereeing, so when disputes arose, he wasn't helpful.

"Foul!" Stacy shouted, pointing at Gwen. "That was a foul! I demand a penalty!"

Gwen, indignant, retorted, "That wasn't a foul! It bounced off my hand!"

"No, that was a foul. Jack, you saw it. Call it."

"Uh . . ." Jack hadn't seen it, too busy observing Mayumi's breasts behaving like flotation devices.

"Good grief, Jack!" Sarah snorted. "Keep your eyes on the ball."

"Uh," Jack had trouble focusing.

"Oh bloody hell," Veronica sighed. "Jack, come to the middle."

Jack swam to the midpoint between the two groups.

"Now ladies," Veronica said, "Jack is our official net. The ball can't touch the water more than five times outside of five feet within Jack. Does that work?"

"Okay Mom," Sarah assented. The others muttered agreement.

"Um, do I still have to referee?"

"No Jack. Just watch, and don't move, and girls, no cheating. That means 'Don't touch the net'." Jack's mother smiled. Several of the others chuckled.

A ripple of bubbles effervesced from the deep end.

"What's that?" asked Sandy.

"Huh? Oh, that's just the chlorine dispenser. It'll go for a few minutes. We're okay so long as we keep from the vents."

The game continued. The women bantered and laughed. More trash talk went back and forth, while both groups generally ignored Jack.

Jack occupied his time, staying mostly still, floating and taking in various details of the women around him.

Gwen's tight, fit body and pale skin, her freckles standing out like little dots of henna.

Mayumi's pale, pink and peach skin, and her glossy ink-black hair.

Aurora's sepia skin, and eyes like a golden sunset.

The Andersons' golden blonde hair; Kandy's like the sunrise, her eyes like storm clouds against a blue sky.

His mother, Veronica, and sister, Sarah; two copies of each other, like older and younger clones from a sci-fi film. Normally his sister's hair was lighter than Mom's, and her eyes were blue to his mother's hazel. The water reduced these small differences to near invisibility.

Attractiveness aside, Stacy was the only one Jack found the least interesting. Her intense energy, and dyed hair, made her too punk for his taste. He thought, maybe, she was overcompensating for her stiff-necked Puritan parents. He heard she'd even pierced her nipples and bellybutton. Jack hated piercings.

Overall, passively watching the game, Jack felt glad the water hid his boner. He did notice the two teams were playing closer to him. It didn't seem that way before.

The chatter bantered about. If Jack had listened perhaps he might detect something in the tone.

"Hey Sarah."

"What Stacy."

"Is it me or does the water feel warm?"

"Hmmph," Sarah tested the water. "Feels cool but come to think of it, I feel a little warm myself."

"I hope we're not coming down with something. Not in the summer, at least."

"Mayumi," asked Sarah, "How do you feel?"

"I don't feel warm, if that's what you're asking. Just, I don't know, a little tingly."

"What about you, Mrs. Anderson?"

"A little flushed, Sarah, but not tired. It's odd. Hey! Veronica," Sandy called, "The girls and I are feeling funny. How about you? Do you think it's the chlorine?"

Veronica served the ball. Her daughter bounced it back.

"No, it doesn't feel like the chlorine. It's not strong enough. What about you, girls?"

"Nope," said Gwen, "I'm feeling a little tingly myself, though."

"I'm feeling kind of warm," added Aurora.

"Hey Jack. Jack? Jack!"

Jack blinked. His mom was calling him. Mayumi's boobs did it again.

"Yes Mom?"

"Sigh, how do you feel? I think we might be coming down with something."

"Er, um, I don't, um, feel anything, other than fucking horny. You sure it's not just the volleyball playing?"

"It doesn't feel like the flu, Mom. I kind of feel excited, really," Sarah said.

Veronica looked around. Sandy raised an eyebrow and shrugged.

"I admit, I'm feeling some energy myself, Ronnie," she said.

The other women muttered agreement.

Jack noticed all the women appeared a little flushed. Are all their nipples hard?!

All the women's tops sported distinct tit profiles. Jack blushed.

"Why are you blushing, Jack?" Sarah smiled, "Something wrong?"

"Um, er, uh nothing! Just, uh, remembering something. Yeah . . . nothing . . . um . . . interesting."

Sarah was tempted to press him further, but this was Jack. She knew her geeky little brother's list of lifetime embarrassments were numerous.

I caused a few of them, she bemused. Hmmm, he's gained some muscle tone in college.

"Hey! Girls! I don't know about you, but I don't feel like standing around in the pool," Stacy said. "We got a game to finish."

"What's the score?" Kandy asked.

"Five-four," replied Veronica. "Jack, you're supposed to keep score. Please focus."

"Um, sorry Mom."

Veronica sighed. He's so distracted. Always dreamy and mooning about. Still, he's grown a little this past year. His muscles seem more toned than I remember.

Jack was still shorter than her, and his body, slender, but the awkward skinniness of his mid-teens was gone. She could see early hints of her husband's physique, but considerably less filled out, and still soft edged.

He's still awkward, and has a ways to go.

Veronica noticed, distractedly, another thing: a heat in her groin, around her pussy.

Bloody hell! I'm getting the itch. Henry better finish his trip soon, and I better stop thinking about him and concentrate on now.

The game continued for another rough ten minutes. More back and forth banter, more trash talk, and greater attempts by Jack's brain to maintain focus.

Oh fuck! I can't concentrate! Damn! Mayumi is so hot! Mrs. Anderson! God! What a milf! Aurora! She's so . . .!

"God damn it! That does it!"

"Katie, what in the world are you doing?!" asked Mrs. Anderson.

PrevertOne
PrevertOne
1,170 Followers
12