The Cuddle Slave Pt. 01

Story Info
A prince receives a catboy for his birthday.
1.2k words
3.96
11.5k
14
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ariashire was a kingdom that seldom slept and kept me on my toes. Nevertheless, the unpredictability of the situation I found myself in still threw me for a loop.

"You brought me a what?"

The servant gulped. He was as white as a ghost. "Well, the word around the castle is that you've had a cold bed. So, for your twenty-fifth birthday, we purchased for you a companion from Léonburg."

I scoffed. "My bed has been cold because my pet died. My very nonhuman pet."

"The slave we bought isn't human, though!" piped up another servant. Out of the two, I favored her more- but if this was her idea, that was going to change fast.

I could feel a headache coming on. "Listen," I said. "I don't have time for a slave. Can't you just return her from whence she came?"

Now it was her turn to pale. "Erm, it's not a she."

"He, she, it- I don't care."

"But your Highness, it's unusual for a prince of your age to not formally enter manhood!"

"Excuse me?"

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw another person enter the throne room. The doors slammed shut behind her. To my relief, it was Rhoda- my knight. Because it wasn't a formal occasion, she was only partially armored. Upon hearing the large wooden doors close behind her, the servants went silent, and continued to refrain from speaking as Rhoda crossed the distance between the doors and the throne.

"Prince Ivan, a word."

I made a shooing motion with my hand. "You heard the lady. Leave now while you're not in trouble."

The servants bid me adieu with a bow from the gent and a courtesy from the woman. I made a mental reminder to myself to learn their names from Rhoda after she told me what it was she came to see me for, unaware that her advice would make me forget until later hours had passed.

We waited until the two servants had exited. Only then did I address her.

"Rhoda."

"Ivan. I'll take it you heard of your unprecedented gift?"

"Indeed," I grumbled.

Rhoda looked at me intently. She had a scar on her face from protecting me when I was very young. She was ten years my elder and the person I trusted the most in the world- my parents being a close second.

"I didn't know about it or else I would've put a stopping to it. As soon as I caught word of it, I came to you."

"I figured."

A nod. "When I was told, it was when he was brought into the castle. Apparently, the idea was your mother's."

"That also makes sense."

Rhoda gave me a serious look. "It's uncommon for a royal of your age to lack a consort. It's my job to inform you that rumors are beginning to spread."

Good Lord. "Rumors of what? My sexuality?"

Rhoda shook her head. "Not in the way you're thinking- or may be thinking, considering your grandmother's wife. This is more a matter of compatibility." Rhoda suddenly looked awkward. "On the other side of the spectrum is your brother, Luca. Who knows how many women he's given heirs to in the shadows...."

I rolled my eyes. "Don't remind me."

"I bring him up because he shows an ability not only to procreate, but to be intimate. We both know your father is going to pass soon- thus putting an end to the beloved royal couple. The problem is that the keyword, couple, is more important than I think you realize. Your parents aren't just known across the land as individuals, but as a team."

"Please get to the point."

A sigh. "My point is that you aren't the most agreeable of men. Remember all those princesses that were shown to you on your eighteenth birthday?"

I groaned. "Don't remind me. But why a slave? Aren't they supposedly beneath me?"

A thought suddenly came to mind: Was it because a slave can't say no?

"I think the mindset is that if you break your virginal status, you'll become more like your brother. After all, he didn't become the stud he is until he was what- twenty-two?"

"Sounds right. Still, a new cat would've been a better present."

Rhoda smirked. "Funny you mention that...."

~~~

It was nighttime and Reginald was on my mind. Being as busy as my job entailed, there were few things that brought me pleasure during my free-time. It's not that there were things I couldn't do- I could knit, play the violin, paint, or go hunting, but all of those things required effort. With Reginald, all I had to do was shake a piece of yawn or stroke his fur. It was easy to be with him and keep him entertained, and in return I had a friend. He didn't know about the vast amount of wealth I had; there was no envy or sense of obligation that kept him at my side. He just did his own thing and I did mine, up until the day where he didn't wake up.

All of a sudden, I heard a soft set of knocks.

"Enter," I said in a loud enough voice.

The door was pushed open and in he came.

"How old are you?" I asked immediately.

"Nineteen," he answered, his voice as small as he. He was a scrawny thing at around 5 feet tall with silver hair and fluffy ears on top of his head. He also had a tail and bare, furry paw feet. I've traveled between kingdoms before, but never had I traveled to his- so, his odd appearance stirred a curiosity in me.

"Did they feed you when you came here?"

A curt nod. "And a bath," he said, his voice shaky.

"Well, I'm not going to have sex with you."

His lower lip trembled. "Then what are you going to do to me?"

Ugh. I had just met the kid and he was already pulling my heartstrings. "You're going to change into my pajamas, lay down and fall asleep. Can you purr?"

The small man looked confused. "Not on, um, not on command. What about tomorrow?"

"I'll figure it out later. Perhaps we can hire you as a servant."

"Meaning I get money?"

"Of course. What's your name, by the way?"

"Klaus."

I went to my dresser and pulled out a set of silk pajama bottoms, thinking he would appreciate the nice fabric. "We can get you something that fits sometime in the next few days."

"Thank you so much," he said, his yellow eyes glistening.

"Don't cry. I'm not in the mood for that."

Klaus roughly wiped at his face. "Yessir." He took the pajamas and I headed for the bed. It was a ridiculous size but I didn't want Klaus to think he could get away with sleeping at the foot of it. When he was fully dressed, I had to hold in a laugh. He looked incredibly small in my clothes which he struggled to roll up.

"Come here," I said, beckoning him with a hand. "Actually, go over there and turn off the lights, first."

The shy creature did what he was told, crawling up the bed to where I was. Slowly, he got under the thick covers, allowing me to pull him close.

"Stop shaking," I said.

"I can't," he mumbled miserably.

Of course he can't, I thought, thinking myself an idiot. I gave him a pat on the head. "That's fair," I said, my voice soft.

Little did I know that the skittish young man I held would cause me an array of future problems. Had I known, I most certainly wouldn't have slept as soundly.