The Cuddle Slave Pt. 02

Story Info
Klaus goes into heat.
1.3k words
4.29
9.6k
5

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a while, things progressed uneventfully. The slave wouldn't even be on my mind until night came around. He'd come into my chambers at 11:00 sharp, smelling nice and ready for sleep. I didn't know much about what he did during the day, having ordered the same servants who told me of his arrival to keep him busy while the sun was up. Rhoda told me their names were Ingrid and Philip, which I wrote down in one of the several diaries I keep in my satchel.

I was about to meet with Princess Loretta for afternoon tea when Ingrid approached me. "Prince Ivan? There's something I need to tell you..."

I looked at her carefully. She was a simple-looking girl with curly hair and a freckled face. Again, I felt a pang of regret for not knowing her name during her first few months working here. I sighed. "What is it this time?"

"It's Claws. I think he's sick."

"It's Kl-ow-se, but thank you for keeping me informed. Would you mind taking him to the infirmary downtown?"

She curtseyed. "Of course. And give the Princess my regards? I used to work for her, you know."

"Were you looking forward to seeing her today?"

"Oh!" She suddenly looked sheepish. "No, no- it's alright. I'm sure I can catch her some other time-"

"Nonsense. Send Philip to do the task instead. I'm sure she'll appreciate the extra company."

Ingrid beamed at me and I knew I had done something right.

~~~

"And that's when he proposed," said Loretta. She was a blonde young woman with a thick accent and grey eyes- one of the same women I was shown on my eighteenth birthday, but unlike the rest, she chose to keep in touch. She showed off the large looking gem on her left ring finger, much to the excitement of Ingrid.

"It's beautiful," she said. "The Duke really knows how to treat a lady."

"Do you like it, Ivan?"

I smiled. "I don't know much about stones, but it looks lovely on you."

What I really wanted to ask was: What happened to Lamar, the man she was seeing in secret? She hadn't mentioned him at all so I assumed it wasn't going to be addressed with Ingrid in the room. And yet, she was so happy about seeing her former employer I didn't have the heart to tell her to leave. I figured she'd mention it in her next letter and did my best to stop wondering.

"So, I heard you acquired a slave," she said, referring to my most recent letter. She crinkled her nose at her own sentence.

"I know. I'm not pleased with it, either. That's why we're trying to keep it from the public eye- we don't want anyone to think we're hypocrites with our new laws against slavery."

"Are you going to free him, then? Or is Léonburg not in an adequate state for his return?"

This was the part I'd been dreading. Obviously I didn't want to tell the Princess about Klaus's true purpose, so I settled on a partial truth: "I offered him a position as a servant, instead. He seems happy enough- he was pretty skinny when he came here but he looks a lot better now."

"Can I meet him?"

"I'm afraid he's in town at the moment. We think he has some sort of sickness."

Loretta frowned. "How unfortunate," she said.

"He wasn't vomiting or anything, but ever since this morning he keeps shaking and sweating. He said his head hurts and his entire body is hot," said Ingrid.

"Well, I hope he feels better soon. Ivan, as usual, it's been a delight," she said, standing up.

"It's always a pleasure to have you, Princess. Allow me to walk you to your carriage?"

She took one final sip of her tea. "Sure. And it was so good to see you, Ingrid. I'm glad you can work closer to your mother."

Ingrid made a shy little laugh. "Thank you for getting me the position in the first place, your Highness. Oh, how I've missed you."

~~~

Philip returned from town with a bottle of medicine, but no answer to what mysterious illness plagued the slave. This worried me a little- not so much for my own sake but for Klaus. I made the decision to sleep with him despite the risk as I figured I would've already contracted whatever he had if it were contagious.

When he arrived at my quarters, I felt obliged to give him my sympathies. "How are you feeling?" I asked.

"I'd say I'm fine, but I'd be lying," he answered.

"The honesty is appreciated. Let me know if there's anything I can do."

The room was silent except for the ticking of the clock and the gentle patter of rain against the window. Other than the bags beneath his eyes, there was no indication of anything off-kilter.

"There is one thing..." I raised an eyebrow, hoping it was within reason. He responded by looking at me earnestly with his big yellow eyes. "Could you read to me? Just a little of whatever you want."

I couldn't say no to that face. I reached to my nightstand and picked up the novel I've been on-and-off with. I started at the beginning for him, back when the protagonist was wealthy and married. It was a story about a mother with a missing husband who ends up falling in love with her landlord. I was beginning chapter two when he softly began to snore, alerting me that it was time for me to turn in as well... when something peculiar happened.

Klaus, who had chosen the right side tonight, threw a leg over mine beneath the covers. This was the first time he had initiated physical contact, if such an initiation can count when one's unconscious. I had just given him a hesitant pat on the head when something else occurred-

He started to purr.

Delighted, I petted his hair more confidently, occasionally brushing the back of his ears.

Purring harder, he rubbed his crotch against my thigh. His cock was not only hard, but felt disproportionately large. Embarrassed, I was frozen in place; my face burning hot. He kept this up, slowly grinding harder and with an increasingly frantic energy. I was suspicious whether he was pretending to sleep and debating whether I should shake him "awake" when he began to moan- softly at first, but as the minutes progressed, so did the volume until he was groaning like a wet whore. The symptoms of his vague illness came back to me and I realized with a start that he was probably undergoing some kind of animalistic heat.

Continuing to purr, he kept rubbing me until my own cock started throbbing. With a shaky hand, I reached down to stroke my own crotch. I squeezed and pulled at my cock and prayed to God he wouldn't wake up confused and disgusted when he gasped, trembling against me. My slave was cumming beside me and I'd never felt so filthy. When he was done, his purring died down until he was quiet once again, albeit for the heavy breaths. I bit my lip, knowing he was probably dead to the world but still not trusting the heavens to keep him asleep. He was too small to be my type (even with the weight he'd gained during his stay so far), but in that moment, I couldn't care less what he looked like- I wanted him to ram me with that fat cock until my eyes rolled back. It wasn't long until my dirty fantasies took me to the edge and an orgasm overcame me, shaking me to my core. Now still, my seemingly-innocent slave did nothing but sleep, undisturbed and blissfully unaware that I was cumming to the thought of him.

The last thing I wondered before passing out was if this would happen again tomorrow night, but with Klaus awake.

Or so I hoped.