The Cuddle Slave Pt. 04

Story Info
Prince Ivan gets dicked down.
1.2k words
3.71
7.9k
9

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A noise crept into my dreamless slumber, which I recognized as wheezing when I awoke. Wheezing and growling and then the sound of something metal hitting the floor.

"Klaus!" I yelled. "Keep him there!"

He was baring his teeth at the intruder with a look of unmistakable malice.

I leapt out of bed and ran for Rhoda, whose room was across from mine. She was up with a sword in hand in less than a minute. When we re-entered the bedroom, the man's face was blue and his wheezes were fading.

"Unhand him," I ordered.

Klaus hesitated for a moment, then released his grip. The intruder fell to the ground, desperate to catch his breath.

"Who are you and who sent you?" demanded Rhoda.

The man held a finger up as if to say "wait", then sprang up from the ground. "Stop!" she yelled, but by the time the word had left her mouth he'd bolted over my bed and leapt out the window. All three of us ran toward it and looked down.

"It's too dark," I grumbled.

"I can still see," said Klaus. "He left already."

"We're going to need a watchman that specializes in magic," thought Rhoda. "Do you have any idea who that might've been?"

"Nope."

"I'm going outside to see if there are any clues. Klaus, will you watch Prince Ivan for me? I can get Sven to let you skip training to sleep."

"That'd be nice," he sighed.

When Rhoda left, I couldn't help but stare at Klaus.

"Is something wrong?" he asked, grey eyebrows furrowed.

"Just impressed, is all."

He cracked a smile. "You should go back to sleep."

"I don't think I can, after all that."

Klaus stroked his beard and hummed. It wasn't long and, along with his mustache, it reminded me of a cat's whiskers. I was initially afraid it'd make him look like an old man with his hair color, but it didn't. With the extra hair, he looked up to ten years older.

"Should I make you?"

I raised my eyebrows. "What?" I breathed, laughing a little. We hadn't had sex in weeks.

"Sorry," he cleared his throat. "That was probably out of line."

"No, no. How would you make me?" I was intrigued.

"Sorry," he said, but the smirk on his lips said otherwise. "My adrenaline's a little high, and it's been awhile, so-"

I shut him up with a kiss. Having him protect me like that had sent me an odd thrill through me that I wanted to explore...

Klaus didn't kiss back at first, and who could blame him? Despite him getting off twice with me it was our first kiss. He warmed up to it after a moment, gliding his lips across mine ever so gently when something came to mind.

I pulled away from him. "Come with me to Elfenshire."

"What? You mean on your trip?"

"It's in a couple days- you, me, Rhoda and Sven."

"What about my training? They were going to set me up with a substitute."

"It's only for a week, and it's not like you're in need of training from what I've seen."

"There's always room for improvement," he said, probably reciting Sven's words.

I shrugged. "You did a good enough job tonight."

"It was a coincidence that I was awake," he began. "If I hadn't been-"

"Let me reward you."

"Let me put you to sleep," he countered.

His slowly growing confidence had me pleasantly surprised. Sure, he'd been more open about himself lately in conversations in bed after I asked him to talk to me more, but he hadn't gone so far as to argue with me.

His yellow eyes glowed in the dark. "Let me take care of you," he rephrased, smelling of the rosemary and salt we used to scrub our teeth. The end of his tail twitched playfully as he awaited my response, his mouth pressed together in a thin, nervous line.

"Alright," I acceded.

The tension left his shoulders as he relaxed some. He leaned down, gentle and slow, so we could kiss once more, this time for longer than before.

"The oil's over there, right?" he eventually asked.

"It is. What are you going to do with it?" I challenged.

He grinned. "What do you think?" he chuckled, and once again I couldn't believe the submissive little thing I once knew had changed so much. His posture was even different- he'd been walking with a straighter back, giving him an extra inch of height... What had Sven done to him that boosted his confidence so much these past few weeks?

He lathered his cock up so it was nice and ready for me. Watching, I pulled down my pants and started fingering myself.

"Here- let me," he offered, and for the first time I realized his big cock was accompanied by a pair of large hands. He worked me open, clumsy yet efficient, until I had to tell him to stop.

"I don't want to cum before you put it in," I half-joked, because it was a very real worry of mine.

"Yeah," he agreed, and lined himself up. "I'm sorry if it hurts," he said, his voice soft.

"Don't be ashamed- your size is a gift, not a curse."

He hummed, like he was processing my words as he rubbed his cock up and down my hole.

"Hurry up," I groaned, eager to be fucked.

"I'm leading, so relax and let me lead."

He had a point- and as soon as I put my guard down, he started pushing himself in. By the time he was at the base, I was panting and leaking precum into the bed.

"Oh, Ivan," he purred. "You're so tight..."

"Th-thanks..." I managed.

The first stroke had me covering my mouth with the pillow and moaning into it. He then reached his hands up under my shirt and gently scratched his claws down my sides. It felt heavenly.

The obscene sound of hips smacking into hips filled the room. I thought briefly of reaching down to touch myself, but I knew I'd cum too fast if I did. Instead, I just let myself enjoy the sweet feeling of sex as my slave plowed my ass. His nails started to dig into me a little harder and I moved the pillow to let him hear me. Rhoda was outside so it's not like anyone was around. Plus, I wanted to show him how much I was enjoying it.

He purred in response, and I could feel the vibration rumble inside me. Finally, he came, scraping his claws down my sides as my orgasm reached its peak.

As we came down, I pulled up my pants and took my shirt off to examine my wound. It wasn't too deep, but it still made Klaus pale. "I'm so, so sorry!" he exclaimed.

"It's okay- I enjoyed it." And I had, even though I hadn't the slightest suspicion beforehand of being into pain. "Come here."

He curled up by my chest obediently on the side closest to the window, ready to defend me again if needed. Overall, I was grateful for him, and felt like I could sleep safely with him by my side- maybe even long-term...