The Cul-de-sac of Virgins Pt. 03

Story Info
Two unknown girls appear on the street and both Virgins?
4.4k words
4.59
20.4k
34

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Back2egg
Back2egg
487 Followers

I got away from work and looked at my text messages. Jane had been in contact, and I quickly opened her text. "Laying on the bed in my red bra and panties and white stockings, waiting for you to come and give me a good rogering!" It read.

I quickly typed out a reply, "Hope you're nice and wet as my cock is rock hard ready to smash your pussy, xxx."

I sent the text and then strode up the path and knocked on the glass panelled door. A stout girl with glasses, big boobs and a pleated skirt answered it.

"Hi, Is Ann-Marie In?" I hungrily asked although for as much as I loved Janes's sexy body I thought it only fair I cured Ann-Marie's virginity first. Nothing to do with the fact that she was a long-legged blonde with big tits and shapely ass.

"I afraid she's popped out for a while, would you like to come in a wait?"

I walked through the small hall both with glass panel doors. The living room was large with two sofas at right angles to each other with a large Tv screen on the wall.

"Do you want a cup of tea?" She asked politely.

"Don't mind if I do thanks, sorry, we haven't been introduced."

"I'm Bella, I know who you are, you're Paul," she said with a mischievous grin. A grin so mischievous you had to challenge it.

"What are you grinning at?" I inquired.

"Oh, nothing," she hinted suggesting to me to she wanted me to ask more.

"Come on, what is it?"

"Nothing, " she teased sagely.

She twirled on the spot, causing her pleated skirt to suggestively raise and spin.

I sat down behind the sturdy tea table opposite the huge Tv screen. Bella soon returned to the living room with the tea. She was a well-built girl wearing a very baggy thick T-shirt. She bent over to set the beverages down, and her t-shirt billowed out, giving me ample opportunity to look down her front. Her substantial boobs were bra-free with big nipples. They hardly jiggled at all such was their sturdiness.

"Anne-Marie's been expecting you, so I'm a little surprised she went out to see old man Jacob." She said, rising unaware of my little peek of her mammaries.

"She's gone to see him, any idea why?" I asked with her boobs still on my mind but remembering Jacobs propensity for spanking.

"Sorry haven't a clue," she replied as I got my phone out of my pocket noticing I had become aroused by Bella's firm tits.

"How come I've hardly seen you?" I asked.

"I'm Anne-Marie's little sister, persona non grata." She wistfully said.

"You're not exactly a baby."

"I'm still little sister and always will be. Well, little half-sister," she lamented.

"You don't look anything like her," I exclaimed.

"What, a long-legged blonde with big tits and shapely ass?"

"Don't be silly, you're just as pretty but in a different way," I consoled.

"What a short, tit-less wonder with dark hair and a fat ass!"

"Oh come on, you're 'very pretty'," I said with sincerity.

"Sure, then why am I still a virgin?"

Another virgin, I thought, what are they feeding the girls down this road.

"And I'm a Lesbian so don't get any ideas," she quickly added.

"So why was Anne-Marie expecting me?" I said, quickly changing the subject.

"She got a call from Gemma, she said you'd be on her way to see Anne-Marie after you had seen Jane."

"Did she say why?"

"No, but I've a good idea, why?" She said as she sat at the sofa adjacent to mine.

"So why would that be?"

"I've seen the video," she smirked, picking up her phone and clicking on it. Suddenly the video of my cock being wanked by my sister appeared on the large Tv screen.

Bella laughed, "It's hilarious, you did ever so well to keep quiet."

I blushed and yet was quite chuffed as I saw my cock nearly 5ft long being pumped by my sister.

"It's amusing and sexy," laughed Bella, her eyes glued to my projected cock.

Bella was an enigma, one moment coquettish and cute and then suddenly libidinous. It was an engaging mix, and I started to take a liking to her, especially her Gemma like boobs and her big sexy black-rimmed glasses.

"Have you seen Jane yet?" Bella asked, pushing her hair back into a bun and arching her back thrusting forward her womanly charms.

"No, I'll ring her now."

I rang Jane and saw on my phone that she was still in her undies.

"Where the hell are you?" Jane angrily hissed.

"I'm sorry I'm in my bosses house, there's been trouble," I lied.

Bella looked over to me, mystified.

"Oh, I want a good rogering!" Jane squealed frustratedly causing Bella to cover her mouth in mirth.

"I'm sorry Jane but this is serious, the police are involved."

"Oh, God!"

"I'm sure it will be all right, but it is important, sorry I will make it up to you," I promised.

"But I want cock now!" She demanded in a fit of frustration.

"We can have some fun now if you like?" I suggested.

"What do you mean?"

"Phone sex, come on don't knock it until you've tried it, besides you're not the only one whose horny?"

As I said that I turned my phone to my trousers to show the bulge in my pants.

"Where did that come from?" Queried Bella.

"Who was that?" Asked Jane.

"One of the policewomen," I lied, putting my finger across my lips and miming a 'ssh!" Bella smiled.

"Are you still in your red bra and panties?" I saucily asked.

"Yes,!" She sexily slurred.

"Lay on the bed," I instructed.

"Only if you show me your cock," she bargained.

I looked at Bella to see if she was game and luckily she nodded.

I quickly dropped my trousers and pants and showed all on my phone. Bella's face lit up, excited by what she saw.

"Okay, here I am," I said, showing off my erection like a strutting peacock.

The image of Jane in her red undies and white stockings appeared on my screen, and in my periphery, I saw Bella make a quick move to her phone. The big Tv screen flashed, and there was Jane larger than life, her phone gliding over her sexy ripe body.

"Okay hold your phone above your head and start caressing your boobs."

Bella and I watched on the massive screen as Jane delicately caressed her breasts through her red lacy bra.

Is this what you want?" Whispered Jane.

"Nice very nice, now push on up under your bra."

Jane pushed up under the elastic of her bra, pushing up to grab her mound. She giggled and pushed her bra right up, making her boobs pop up tightly under the misplaced elasticated bra strap.

She gave a close up of her nipple being harshly tweaked and twisted. Enormous on the big screen.

"Is that doing it for you baby?" she sighed, "I hope your cocks getting aroused?"

Bella smiled from her obscured position making a male wanking gesticulation to urge me on.

"Oh, yes! He's nice and hard for you baby."

"Liar," silently mouthed Bella enjoying her free show, knowing I wasn't working my cock.

"Show it to me, baby," sighed Jane.

I grabbed my cock and quickly rubbed some urgency into it with Bella choking herself to stop a loud burst of laughter.

"Just a minute," I choked flexing my dick as quickly as possible.

"Come on. Let me see it," sighed Jane as she moved he phone down over her body to her sexy red panties. She pulled her white stockinged legs up and spread them. Her hand then slipped down her stomach and slid easily into the top of the lacy garment.

"I'm nice and wet for you this time," teased Jane moving her hand back and forth.

"Fuck that's hot," gasped Bella, immediately putting her hand over her mouth.

"What's that?" Quizzed Jane a bit too far down her orgasmic path to really care.

"I said fuck that's hot," Glaring at Bella to shut up.

"Show me that cock, Baby," Jane sighed, and I obliged.

"Now wank it," Jane instructed, accelerating her hand in and out of her panties.

Bella was all smiles and mouthed with a gesticulation, 'Wank it!"

She whispered, teasing me on.

"Right now get your panties off!" I ordered, and Jane seductively obeyed. She teased me by inching them down, so the top of her trimmed pussy hair was on view. She then pushed her phone down her panties giving her moistened well an extreme close up.

"Fuck!" I heard Bella exclaim.

Stop there, " I ordered, "Let's get some fingers in."

Jane inserted a finger into her moist haven and started to rapidly finger herself. Her finger was almost drowning In pussy juice she was so wet.

"God you are wet, get another finger in there quickly."

Jane went straight on using three fingers, spreading her cunt wide. I became aware in my peripheral vision that Bella was having a sneaky rub through her skirt.

I looked at Bella while addressing Jane, "That's right baby, lets wank together."

Bella saw that I was onto her and immediately stopped. She had an embarrassed face, her knees quickly went back together, and her hands put as far away from her genitals as possible. I laughed at her demeanour. It was as if she was saying, "Me masturbating? No way!"

"What was that?" Said Jane worried about who might be listening.

"Nothing, just people in the other room" I explained. I had an idea to mask the noise. "No get your panties off, get on all fours and get your vibrator."

"How do you know I have a vibrator?"

On no, that was a mistake. Little did Jane know that when she went to make our post screw cup of tea, I looked into her bedside drawer. In it was a classy black vibrator and a book titled, "How to please your man in bed." I laughed and deduced she hadn't read it.

"Hey, a sexy girl like you is bound to have a vibrator." I quickly said.

"God, what a slut!" She sighed.

"No, you're just a young girl with a healthy sex drive."

Jane went to take her panties right off, and suddenly a note slipped onto the coffee table from Bella.

It read, "Tell her to prop her phone on the bedside table and let us see her ass!"

I looked at Bella, whose face had turned red.

"Jane, Wait! I want you to prop your phone up on the bedside table and then go on all fours so I can get a good view of your ass," I commanded.

Jane giggled, and the flashing incoherent pictures of a moving camera phone jarred on the big screen. Bella smiled and went back to her hidden location on her sofa.

Jane went on all fours on her bed giving us a fantastic view of her shapely red pantie covered ass, with a prominent damp patch in her gusset. She peeled down her panties, and the source of her wetness glinted out from between her legs. Such was her wetness her pantie gusset stuck momentarily to her pussy and had to be ripped away.

I could hear Bella gasp as Jane reached back beyond her camera, rummaging about in a drawer. She pulled out her vibrator and seductively started to suck it from base to tip. I gasped, and Jane went into a rapturous vivacious sucking of her vibrator.

Her head went down, and with one hand spreading her ass, she reached back and inserted her sex toy into her moist haven.

I could hear the light hum of the vibrator as she slowly worked it in her pussy.

It slid into her sopping wet harbour with ease, and she was quickly fucking herself with her pussy taking the full length.

Jane started to groan and sigh, "Is that doing it for you baby?"

She gasped as I slowly pleasured my erection.

"Oh yeah," I heard Bella gasp.

I looked around to see Bella with her skirt up, rubbing her cute pink panties. Her eyes were glazed with lasciviousness, matched by the lustful tones that rhapsodised form her moist mouth.

The three of us wanked, Jane on all fours with her lowered red panties and white glowing stocking tops. Bella her skirt up, legs spread pleasuring her pussy through her panties and me stood before the Tv wanking my cock.

My eyes flitted from Bella's pantie wank to Janes televised vibrator plumbing.

Bella got up, her wet panties momentarily on view as she slipped me another note.

"Slap ass," It said.

I grinned as I watched Bella go back to her sofa and resume her pantie wanking. Her glasses were working their way down her nose as her fapping became more urgent.

"Okay Jane, slap that ass, while your fucking yourself!" I instructed.

"Kinky fucker!" She gasped.

"Spank it!"

Jane started to spank her ass, her noises muffled into the mattress, making her ass go higher into the air as both right and left hand were busily working for me.

"Spank it harder!" I pushed.

Jane obeyed, and a beautiful, healthy snap of her hand whipping her ass sonically echoed in our room.

"Oh, fucking hell!" Gasped Bella, "fuck it!" And with that, her hand dived down into her panties for some skin on skin administration.

The rhythm of Janes spanks rang out from the Tv as I watched Bella pleasuring herself. Her other hand now worked its way up to her breasts. As sexy as Jane was, it was Bella who was arousing me more according to my cock barometer.

Bella lazily opened her eyes in her funk and saw me masturbating to her masturbation. Her eyes opened, looking irked, She slipped her hand out of her pussy and pointed to the screen mouthing, "Wank to that!"

"Spank harder!" I cruelly ordered.

"Just a minute babe!" She asked as her vibrator swapped hands so she could spank herself harder."

She spanked herself harder and quicker, drawing genuine yelps from herself.

"Oh! Oh! Paul? Is that hard enough for you?" She croaked.

"That's good!" I commended as Bella's body started to stiffen obviously approaching orgasm.

Jane carried on spanking.

"I'm spanking it, hard baby," She cried in genuine distress, "I'm spanking it hard!"

"Good girl!" I praised only to hear a sound 'Ohh!' From an orgasmic Bella.

"What was that?" Asked Jane.

"Nothing, keep spanking! And no easing up on the fucking!" I reprimanded as Bella started to cry out! I tried to signal to Bella to keep the noise down, but she was away in the clouds.

"Harder!" I shouted at Jane. Hoping the sound of spanks would hide Bella's orgasmic noises.

"Oh!" Cried Jane with every self spanking, her ass reddening deeply.

"Harder!" I yelled to cloak Bella's cries. It was apparent that Bella was beyond my vocal admonishments. So I hopped over towards her as my trousers and pants were still around my ankles.

The sound of the spanks rang out, and Bella was about to cum, her legs were stiff out in front of her as her hand urgently frigged away at her cunt, her head was back, and her mouth opened just about to cry out.

I hopped and hopped, my cock bouncing as I made my way over to Bella. I grabbed a pillow and just as she cum, I managed to plant it over her mouth.

I pushed down as Bella's eyes bulged wide while screaming her muffled orgasm into the pillow. Her body shivered in rapture. Stiffening and releasing with every wave that passed through her.

"Where are you, Paul?" Asked Jane, "Are you close to cumming yet?

"Nearly sweetheart, nearly!" I cried, pushing the pillow over Bella's orgasmic crying mouth!

"You sound it!" Giggled Jane, "I've something to show you."

Bella slowly came down as I watched Jane make it to the end of her bed. It had an old fashioned headboard with four posts topped with a sculptured shape of an acorn.

I watched with my hand still pushing the pillow over Bella's mouth with my cock head brushing her sweet pink cotton panties. He body was still trembling slightly, and her pink cotton panties gently massaged my cock head.

Bella saw the excitement that gave me and smiled in approval.

Jane took a large bottle of lube and started squirting over her headboard post.

"A special show for my lover!" Spouted Jane as I quickly got up and went back into view. "Don't let that cock go off too soon, baby, I want us to come together." She said as she brought the camera down the bed

"So do I!" Breathily gasped Bella. Once more, I turned on her to quieten down.

"What was that?" Said Jane as she hooked one of her legs over the headboard while letting her other foot stay on the floor.

"So do I," I said, going back to wanking my ailing cock only to find Bella had become curious of my cock and had a go at wanking it herself.

"Wow, it is so hard!" Bella exclaimed, experiencing a cock for the first time.

"Your voice sounds a little distorted," said Jane as she opened her wet pussy up with her hand and slowly introduced the tip of the acorn like shape. Her pussy was one moisten glob of vaginal flow and lube.

She groaned as she slowly lowered herself onto it making her pink haven spread as the acorn head shape flared out! Jane must have been working hard on opening herself up since our painful fuck, as she looked intent on taking all comers.

"Fucking hell!" Exclaimed Bella, "she a cunt like a bucket."

Jane slowly impaled herself, her pussy stretching widely, pushing the excess of lube down the acorn shape.

Bella and I watched agape as she took the lot breathing in hard and gasping intermittently. She stopped skewered with the head right up her squirming and writhing on her impalement almost transfixed.

"Fuck it I'm having some of this!" Gasped Bella pushing my cock aside and whipped her panties right off. She sat back on the sofa, her legs wide. Her puffy pre-wanked pussy was still very wet and ready to take another round of fapping!

Jane slowly lifted her body, pushing with her one foot on the ground and thrusting upwards with her hand on the headboard. She reached up and then plummeted down, making her pussy spread quicker. She cried out as she slowly worked her well spread cunt up. Gasping and groaning the whole time.

"She is one horny bitch!" Gasped Bella frigging away at her pussy as she watched Jane work herself up.

Bella's ass was soon bucking up and down on the sofa, as she was already reaching her edge.

Jane was working herself quickly now, pumping up and down with her fingers joining in rubbing her clit.

"Fuck she's hot!" Gasped Bella her body stiffening once again on the brink.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," yelled Jane! Approaching her Own "O" as she bounced on her bedpost, causing the picture to rock. Bella joined her verbal exhalations as I meekly wanked in silence. I grew jealous; I wanted one of those.

Jane screamed out as she energetically fucked herself skewered on her bedpost, rubbing away like fury on her clit. Bella loudly cried as her hips thrust as she buried her fingers into her cunt as she cum. I tossed away but felt left out. I stood up in front of the Tv screen to let Jane know I was appreciating her show.

Jane stopped! "what was that?" She anxiously asked, "sorry, got to go!"

The screen went blank, and I was left with my dick in my hand and Bella spent gasping on her sofa. A Tv programme automatically kicked in to make matters worse, and I found myself wanking to "Postman Pat."

I quickly turned the Tv off and looked at Bella. She seemed very content coming down from her orgasmic high! I stepped out of my trousers and pants and walked over to her. I desperately needed to cum.

Her legs we still spread and her hand between her legs cooing as she lay back. She lazily opened her eyes and peered through her glasses, perched halfway down her nose. She stared at my erection and then up at me.

"Are you going to give this little virgin a good hard seeing too?" She smirked.

I reached down and pulled her t-shirt off right over her head in one swoop. He expression was one of shock as she quickly covered her exposed breasts.

I moved in and picked her up. I carried her behind the sofa where the dining table was and laid her out on it. She only had on her skirt, which was rolled around her waist from her past rub out. I pulled her ass to the edge of the table. She laughed as the dining table wasn't wide enough, causing her head to drop over the other side.

I quickly went around to her and held her head up. "I think its time to drop the plums in," I joked.

Bella looked at me, quizzically, "It's not the right time of year to plant plums!"

I laughed, "it is for these plums, open your mouth!"

Back2egg
Back2egg
487 Followers
12