The Cul-de-sac of Virgins Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh!" Was all she could emit, as I quickly inserted my balls into her mouth. I held her head up with one hand while the other went for her enigmatic sturdy tits. I had wanted my hands on them from the moment I saw them. Seeing them down her floppy t-shirt got me going, and now they were mine to do as I please.

I held her head between my knees as her mouth expertly sucked on my 'plums'. Meanwhile, I feasted on her breasts. Her tits were magnificent, I had never held and squeezed such a solid, stout pair in all my life! I kneaded, caressed and sucked on them urgently as I was so enthralled with their mass. Even her nipples were rock hard despite being quite prominent.

Having my balls sucked and sucking her nipples proved quite a feat of suppleness as her rock hard boobs needed to be pushed downwards away from her. I also had to bend double and allow my balls to be stretched to complete such a feat. It was well worth it as my balls slipped out of her mouth to be replaced my cock.

She gobbled and wanked me with all the expertise of a street-side sex worker. She may have been a virgin, but I could tell it was a mouth of experience that was working on me.

I wanted to cum down Bella's throat, but I also wanted to take her virginity, and I still had plans for her mighty tits. I quickly disengaged as I was on edge and ran around the table to the business end of her body!

"Oh, I've always dreamt of being fucked by a cock," she gurgled.

I smiled as I put her legs over my shoulders and pulled her ass up into the air.

"Get ready for your anti- virginity booster!" I boasted as my cock was close to bursting! I quickly parted Bella's pre-wanked puffy lips and parted her 'sea of virginity'. She sighed as she took my cock with ease as she brought herself up on her elbows. I started to thrust into her, causing the table to creak and yet her substantial tits to hardly judder, such was their sturdiness.

I reached forward as I pounded her, grabbing her rock hard tits and pulled myself into her gaping gash by them. With every urgent thrust, her spectacles inched down her nose only to be pushed back up and the cycle repeated.

"Fuck you have the most amazing tits!" I gasped taking the nipples into my thumb and index finger, rolling and tweaking them in ecstasy.

I wanted Bella to have the benefit of having a cunt full of cum but was mesmerised by her boobs.

"Do you really like them?" She asked as she pushed her specs back up her nose. Ready for another round journey of fucking.

"Fuck yes, they are the most extraordinary tits I've ever had the pleasure of fuck." My voice trailed away as I was having trouble keeping my sperm incarcerated in my balls.

I cracked and grabbed her boobs heavily again and sighed, this was it!

"You can cum on them if you want?" She teased, causing me to let out a big groan of surrender.

"Just so long as you lick your cum off them afterwards," She instructed with a mischievous smile.

"Deal!!" I croaked and immediately pulled out of her divine fulcrum.

I cried out as I shot hard and straight towards her boobs. Alas, I shot too hard and hit her full on her specs!

"No!" She cried as I cried and let forth another dollop of cum coating to her other lens. I shot again, and she tried to move, but 'Murphy's law' had kicked in and hit her glasses again and again.

I gave up the ghost and coated her specs, rendering Bella blind.

It was then I heard the front door open, I could see the shape of Anne-Marie coming into the hall. I shot my last forceful delivery as the hall door opened.

"Come in, Annie," I cried, "give me five minutes, get your ass in the air, and I'll fuck the virginity out of you!" I said full of bluster.

I stopped and looked for standing at the door was an attractive woman in her mid-forties looking at Bella and me fucking on her table.

"I can't see a thing," laughed Bella, "Come join the fun Anne-marie she said wiping the semen away from her glasses.

"Oh!" She exclaimed.

"What?"

"Hello Mum, I can explain." She pleaded with my spunk running down her face and body.

I was caught with my trousers down literally, and it was no use trying to cover up.

"So you want my ass in the air?" Sternly said Bella's mum looking down on us stoically.

"Erm! Only if you're a virgin!"

12