All Comments on 'The Cul-de-sac of Virgins'

by Back2egg

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good read.

A few typos but this has potential, hopefully there is more to come (pun intended).

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great beginning

I like where this story is going. More please.

horne5horne5over 4 years ago
loved it

want to read more soon very good story

SWIM21SWIM21over 4 years ago
Utterly delightful!

I loved the premise as well as the execution. Well done!

thedayafterthedayafterover 4 years ago

Very amusing. looking forward to the next chapter. Hoping there is one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I like it

I like it a lot. Make it into a series, complete with cherry popping, blowjobs, anal, incest, lesbianism, and even add others to the mix. The girls all have mothers, and maybe even sisters. This could be a fun little series. And anon P? Piss off, will you? Who cares how many hands she needs?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot Story!

Loved it, with sister and friends wanting to be deflowered by same guy! So, FYI, its spelled 'midriff', no hyphen. I've seen it spelled so many ways, and none of them correct. What is it about that? Anyway, read the whole series, and waiting on pins and needles for the next episode. I love the harem aspect of this series, one of my favorite kinks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBack2egg@Back2egg
I think we all like novelty, be it in music, literature, film or sex. A huge percentage of sex takes place in the mind. Much more than we'd like to admit. All of my stories are based on truth although the prose may blur that a little. I just love having fun! I am basically Ki...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES