The Cul-de-sac of Virgins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god," Squealed Anne-Marie, as I was pumped for her amusement.

"Fucking hell," bellowed Gemma as she orgasmed, her head in the clouds and impressed with my ejaculate.

"Ewww, the stink!" Exclaimed Sis in disgust as I pumped hard into the tent she had made.

"Keep the Camera still," excitedly ordered Gemma, "I want to see."

"Ewww!" Screamed Sis as I started to hit her hands.

"Keep the camera still!"

Then the was a big scream!

"EWWWWWWW I've been hit in the eye!" Cried Sis causing all the girls to laugh out loud.

"This stuff is disgusting!" Spewed Sis obviously. Struggling in her role of cameraman.

"Show us his cock! Show us his cock!" Yelled the usually shy Anne-Marie.

"I'm covered in cum!" Spat Sis, "It's on my lips!"

"Show us his cum, grab a bit!' Ordered Gemma on her come down!

"Fuck off, this stuff is horrible!"

I started to shudder with giggles unable to keep my silence anymore.

"Fuck he's waking up," said Sis and got up to go.

"Hey what are you doing?" I yelled as Sis ran from my room pulling her panties up. I burst out laughing as the door slammed behind her and I lay with my cum on my body having been wanked off by my sister.

I lay back in a reverie I was very excited to have an audience. So they masturbate together, I thought. It sounded as if my cul-de-sac of virgins were getting desperate. They all liked my cock so I needed to cash in quick and find out when their next meeting was!

12