All Comments on 'The Culmination'

by VENIN

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hoot

if you see fit link it with incest probably let the boy be a men and muscle up a little

christopher66christopher66over 11 years ago
fantastic story

I am also dating indian mom,and they r so feminine,yet smart and know how to satisfy their man.Really awesome to date asian moms.Great to read stories which r based on some sort of reality than usual incest trash

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Welcome Back!

I'm glad to see you are writing again, Venin. I appreciate that you are willing to write on a subject matter that is so taboo and to do it in a way that builds up excitement until the very end. Great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
listen

can you write a story about a young indian cuople and their white stud ? how the stud keeps breeding the wife from her wedding night and on words with theses themes !

u write well keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Worth the wait

Rather than try to write a bunch of stories quickly, with little attention to character and detail, I am glad that you take the time to come up with original storylines. Once again, we have the initial three ingredients of your other stories - a young, naive Indian boy on the cusp of manhood, a subdued yet sensual Indian mom, and a confident white man who takes charge, and puts everyone in their proper place - whether that is the Indian son being firmly obedient, or the Indian woman put into bed. The thoughts running through the Ravi's head - that he knows he should not be thinking such things, adds to the effect. He is riven with shame and aroused at the same time, and one suspects that both his Indian mom and the white stud know it. They also know that this conflict the boy experiences will keep him meek and obedient. That Ravi is kept a voyeur adds to the tension.

If you are taking suggestions - perhaps you can continue with these three on a weekend getaway. Say Trevor and Priya are planning to get away for the weekend, but the friends Ravi was supposed to stay with had a change of plans. Rather than cancel the trip, Ravi is brought along. Ravi says he can stay alone, but Trevor and Priya will not hear of it.

Instead of a hotel, they are in a small guest cottage in a secluded spot in the country. The nearest neighbor or business is a 20 minute drive. Trevor and Priya decide that Ravi should make himself useful, as a butler. Ravi fetches drinks, prepares food, brushes his mother's hair, irons Trevor's clothes, shines his shoes, gets their bath ready. But when it comes to their private time, Ravi is sent out of the cottage. But, it's a rainy summer night, with a bit of thunder and lightning tossed in. He stays close to the house for some protection from the elements, but that means he is near the windows. The windows are kept open slightly to let fresh air in, but that means sounds will float out as well. While Ravi barely survived witnessing the two of them in Trevor's house, he is unprepared for what he witnesses when they are on a weekend in the country, where the isolation from any neighbors allows Trevor and Priya to shed any inhibitions with each other. Will Ravi be able to keep enough mental faculties to string together a sentence the next morning? Or will Trevor and Priya find him curled up in a fetal position, in a desperate attempt by Ravi to avoid dealing with the truth of his situation?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
4 stars (****)

i was in the right frame of mind when i read your story.

I am glad i came across it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
4 1/2 stars

You write very well.

it was believable, realistic, poetic & erotic.

Quite a few boys are infatuated with their mothers one way or another.

you depicted the British class system & racially mixed relationships quite well.

The boy will never forget the first time he was at Trevorr's plece.

admittedly i might remember this story for a while.

To the author: Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
[4 1/2 stars] I WAS A VOYEUR SON

(THIS STORY IS EROTIC BUT THERE IS NO EXPLICIT DESCRIPTION OF SEX.)

As a voyeur son what i could not see or hear i constructed in my mind. Once in your head all those conclusions become your reality.

All i can say for sure is my mother was a flirt with men. That i could see & hear beyond any doubt. (She was a good wife to my dad all along.)

Also i had hots for my mom very much like the South Asian boy. I believe I had Oedipus Complex.

atmgtxatmgtxalmost 8 years ago

This is a gem of a story , the humour and the tension is described perfectly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What?

This story is retarded.

PS: not all Indians have dark brown skin. Some have cinnamon and olive skin. A minority but they still exist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- [(5-) 4.6/5.0 = 92% = A] re anon 11/30/14 (WHO) WAS A VOYEUR SON

My family moved to Dubai before i started Gr. 3.

As a young man, i was "spying" on my mom. She was, & remained, married to my dad.

My parents had many friends & they frequently had people over. Their friends were of all nationalities.

My mom flirted with some men, & was just friendly & hospitable to the rest of them.

I once saw my mom making out with a family friend, a White Man.

That did have a profound effect of me. What i felt at the time was a state of shock & confusion, plus a mixed-bag of many feelings i could not define. With the hindsight i know it was a mixture of anger, jealousy, hatred of him, disbelief, even shame. i now know that i got sexually aroused very very much but was not ready to admit that to myself.

Nobody saw me. I did not tell anybody about that.

I never loved my mom any less over that.

From that day on, my mom was constantly present in my erotic fantasies.

gandisochgandisochalmost 2 years ago

repeating same words many times, focused only on yourself. Feels like you think saying white man and indian woman again and again will make it good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous