The Cult of Jack Ch. 01

Story Info
A spinoff from Dreaming of Sin. Natasha starts a cult.
4.3k words
4.77
6.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a stand alone story that connects with Dreaming of Sin. You don't need to have read Dreaming of Sin to be able to read and fully understand this story. If you have read some, or all, of Dreaming of Sin this story should deepen that world.

The Cult of Jack - A Dreaming of Sin Story - Ch. 01

Kim was practically a new person. Her raven hair had an airy wave as it made its way down just past her shoulders. Her cheeks had taken on some color from a week of sun and were beginning to flush as the twenty-year-old's heart settled into an excited patter harmonizing with the buzz of the vibrator inside of her.

A pair of simple black heels, a black skirt a hand above the knees, and snow white blouse gave her the look of a newly hired intern who had just rushed to her first day of work.

"Turn that off for now dear," Natasha said. Her own clothes were similar to Kim's but more extreme. Natasha's black heels were four inches tall, her skirt was tighter and extended mere inches below her ass. Her blouse fitted, and nipples punched at the fabric, a tiny black jacket shaped and pushed her chest.

Kim gave a disappointed sigh and lifted her skirt, switching off the rabbit vibrator and gently pulled it out of herself. Their lessons had become more and more intense in the week Natasha had been teaching Kim, and this was her second day in a row where she had come prepared to openly enjoy herself.

"This is your first class on theology," Natasha said, resting some of her weight on the top of a desk in front of Kim, anything to take pressure off her feet.

Kim's back straightened at the words. Hey eyes sharpened. No one would have accused Kim of being a stupid girl, no one but her step-parents anyways, and she had spent her life rolling her eyes at unsupported religious proclamations of truth. Natasha could almost see the girl brace herself for disappointment.

"God is fighting a war," Natasha began. "On one side of the war is god's true self, and us. On the other side of the war is Saliah, the personification of corruption and evil, and her minions."

Natasha paused for a shallow breath and went on. "Saliah is no more imagined than our god, Jack. She walks the halls of this mansion, you'll see her and perhaps even be tempted by her to join her side. She is god's companion in all things."

"Our job, our role, our mission and duty is to give to god every desire of his true self so that Saliah has less sway over him, and he might defeat her."

Kim's eyes sharpened. Natasha recognized the look from when they first met. What if she didn't believe? Where would she go then? What would she do then?

_____________________

"Is this some kind of cult thing?" Kim's suspicious eyes shone out from behind dirty, limp, bangs that jutted down from the hood of a torn black hoodie. Her words seemed louder than was natural from the girl's small frame. Maybe it was the stone floors of an empty 2 AM bus station amplifying the voice. Maybe it was the way Kim had pulled back when Natasha sat down beside her, the motion was born of fear and surprise. It had made her seem meek, quiet. Either way the voice didn't fit the girl.

Where had Kim's suspicious eyes been when she had packed up the duffle bag laying on the spotted floor between her feet? Natasha doubted the girl had grown that look in the space of however many hours she had been waiting here. Yet those were not the eyes of a girl who lightly left home without a plan.

Natasha shrugged. "Yes, but in addition to dogma and rules, my cult has three hot meals a day and a safe bed for the night. If you're going to swipe left, why not do it after a night's sleep and a couple of free meals?"

Natasha could almost see the tiger of hunger and panther of suspicion circling each other in Kim's pupils as she said nothing. In a past life this moment had always carried a flicker of guilt for Natasha. "Let's put your mind at ease," Natasha said, and pulled open the purse sitting on her lap. Whatever Kim expected her to take from it, it probably wasn't her driver's license. "Snap a picture of me and my ID. Send it to a friend, tell them you're going to stay with me a few days."

Kim's face melted and she shook her head, tilting it back until her nose pointed up to a large brown oblong stain on bus station drop ceiling. "I don't even have a phone to pretend to take a photo on."

"Then use mine," Natasha said, even as she unlocked her phone and gave it to the girl. Kim reached out for the phone with a slow hand, and Natasha knew she'd closed the deal. Everything else was just a matter of not losing it.

The only one who seemed overtly unhappy about the arrangement was the bus station's sole ticket agent, who, when the phone was raised to take a picture, ducked from his chair and shuffled out of sight. He'd complain about it when they saw each other next, and Natasha would have to apologize, but he had come so cheaply that she wasn't worried about him changing his mind about their arrangement. He'd give her a call whenever a stray girl looked like she had nowhere to go, and in return Natasha would send him some nudes of herself.

Once she'd gotten the skittish girl into the passenger seat of a rented Toyota Corolla - too fancy and too run down would have both been signs that something was off - the next stop was a McDonalds Drive through. Kim, who at 5'6" couldn't have weighed more than 110 pounds, ordered two Big Macs, a chocolate milkshake, and a large fries. She took a quarter of a Big Mac into her mouth with the first bite. Natasha drove.

"What kinds of things are you interested in?" Natasha asked, though a very full mouth stopped Kim from answering. "I was born and raised here, and if you ever need some recommendations, I'd be happy to give them - assuming you don't join my cult anyways. Where are you from?" She flashed the girl a hundred watt smile, taking her eyes off the road for only a moment to make the joke.

Kim swallowed and took a deep breath. "Texas," she said and then tore another huge chunk of the burger away.

"Because it was the longest bus ride you could find? Or because there was something special here pulling you our way?"

A cup of milkshake washed the next bite of burger down and Kim slumped back into the Toyota's heated seat. "Not so much distance as hours. I just wanted time to think, you know?" Kim's head started to swivel as Natasha turned onto a side street and the houses went from McMansion to mansion. "What is this place?" she asked.

"Not bad, is it? You were probably thinking some converted school or run down trailer?"

"I don't know. Just... Not this."

"One of the differences between a fake religion and a real one is that when god actually is real, he gives you nice things."

Kim snorted back a laugh. But when Natasha turned into the driveway Natasha's mouth opened, her jaw hanging loose for a dozen heartbeats.

"Home sweet home," Natasha began, unbuckling her seatbelt and turning to the girl beside her. "There are some house rules. The first one is that there are no drugs and no weapons in the house. I'll take you inside, show you to your room. It's a private room with a door that locks and a window to the outside that opens. You're not trapped here. Once you see that, I'm going to go through your things with you and make sure there are no drugs and no weapons."

"I've got a bottle of mace," Kim answered.

"You can give it to me now, or when you see your room. Either way is ok, but you can't keep it."

Kim nodded, and took a battery sized can of mace from a pocket of the baggie hoodie she was wearing and clenched it in her hand. Smart girl.

"Next, there's a bathroom right beside your bedroom, and you can go to that whenever you like. But the rest of the house is totally off limits unless you're with me. This is home to a lot of people who don't know you and wouldn't be comfortable with you just walking in on them. Clear on rule 2?"

Kim nodded.

"Last. There are three hot meals a day and you can stay as long as you'd like, but there are two religious ceremonies each day. Each is one hour long. 7 AM and 3 PM. You don't have to do anything you're not comfortable doing. You can just sit there. But you have to attend both if you're going to stay here. Since it's..." Natasha looked at her watch and twisted her lip in surprise, "3:30 in the morning already, I'll make a special exception for tomorrow and you can skip the morning service. The other 22 hours of the day are yours to do with as you like. Clear?"

Kim nodded again.

A half an hour later and Natasha closed the door to Kim's bedroom behind her. The girl had made a deliberate point to busy herself inspecting the room, testing the window, looking at the hundred or so books that filled a small book case in the dorm-room sized servants quarter as Natasha had gone through her duffle bag looking for contraband. She'd found none, and in turn Kim had found nothing to be suspicious of in the room and handed over the small can of mace. Natasha had shown her the bathroom, and how to work to washer and dryer stacked in the bathroom's closet. The girl would need to wash literally everything she owned. Though that wouldn't take long.

Just before Natasha had closed the door after wishing her a good night, Kim had said, "thank you." Natasha always used to take pride in that, when she'd tricked someone so completely that they'd thanked her in the end. Now she was doing god's will and the thanks filled her with warmth.

________________

"I uh, didn't know what to wear," Kim said the next afternoon when she'd answered her door after Natasha's 2:45 PM knock. The grime covered girl from the bus station was gone. Kim's raven hair was sleek and refreshed. Her pale skin was clean, and her cheeks had a slight nervous flush thanks to a good lunch and good sleep. But she wore the same pair of jeans and torn, baggy, hoodie she had been wearing the night before - though both had at least been washed.

For her part, Natasha was wearing a pinstripe skirt suit. Her pearl white blouse was done three quarters of the way up, just enough to reveal a hint of cleavage. Four inch heels were already whispering at her to sit down.

"I didn't think you had a skirt suit hiding away somewhere in that bag of yours," Natasha smiled, "I'm just glad you got a good night's sleep. You look so much fresher." She motioned for Kim to follow and led the way down the hallway and into what had been a sitting room. When Natasha had begun to explore the mansion, the room had struck her as a throwback to an age when tea and scones had been the height of womanly entertainment. But it had been an easy room to convert for her purpose. She'd removed the coffee table, swapped out a handful of the brighter paintings with more somber pieces from around the house. And, with the help of two maids, had moved a solemn wooden chest into position at the head of the room. With the blinds closed and twenty-five candles lit (one for every year of Jack's life when he's met Saliah), the room was ready.

"Uh... where is everyone?" Kim asked as they stepped in and her eyes focused on a couch in the room's middle that faced a fabric wing chair a few feet in front of it.

"It's going to be a private ceremony. Your first time here is going to be about personal reflection. I'm going to ask you some questions about your life that I'd like you to really reflect on. You don't have to tell me the answers if you're not comfortable. But I'd like you to at least think about it."

"I uh, just sit here?" Kim asked and pointed to a wing backed chair.

"The couch is for you actually," Natasha corrected. "This chair faces god, so I get to sit in it."

Kim nodded, though her eyes sparkled with a silent sarcasm. Natasha closed the door and went to the wooden chest, kneeling down in front of it, and opening it slowly, retrieving a wooden jewelry box the size of a brick.

Her feet exhaled as she sat down in her chair across from Kim.

"This box contains one of our holiest relics, one of god's rings. The teachings say that it is a terrible sin to lie before it. We're going to ask ourselves questions, some easy, some difficult, but all of them there to help us understand ourselves and create a relationship with god."

Kim said nothing, watching, eyes darting to the box every few minutes. Natasha drew Kim's attention to it and set a hand down on the wooden surface, "god, please give me the courage, wisdom, and strength to be honest before you," Natasha prayed, opening her eyes as she finished the prayer.

"I want you to feel comfortable Kim. I'm going to ask you some very personal questions and some of the answers might embarrass you. But no matter what they are, I don't want you to feel like you're alone. So, if you'd like, you can ask me a question. Something you think would embarrass me, something personal or taboo."

A gentle suck of air was followed by Kim's cheek scrunching in as she gently chewed the inside of her mouth.

"What do your family and friends think about you being in a cult?' she asked. Her voice did the odd overly loud trick for the second time.

"I don't have anyone in my life to tell. My parents are ashamed of me - I wasn't a good person before this - and we barely talk. I don't have any friends left after my criminal conviction. I was dating a guy wen I saw god's light, but there was no point in telling him. I just sent him a text dumping him and haven't thought about him since. I was ashamed of what a mess my life had become, but when I found god I just devoted myself to him and everything else feels like another life."

Natasha opened the wooden box and showed the contents to Kim. A single item, a ring with a white opal mounted in its center. "Touch the ring, and say the prayer," Natasha instructed. "God, please give me the wisdom, courage, and strength to be honest before you," Natasha said for the second time.

Kim reached out, her index finger reaching towards the ring, then paused.

"But, like you said, I don't have to actually say the answers aloud, right?"

"You'll do whatever god moves you to do," Natasha said.

Kim touched the white opal and held the contact, "god, please give me the wisdom, courage, and strength to be honest before you," she said back and then removed her hand.

"You must be so afraid," Natasha said, closing the box and rested her hands on top of it as it sat in her lap. "Do you have a plan for where to go next?"

"I am," Kim said at once, blinking for a moment, surprised with herself. "And no. I had thought I'd get a fast food job somewhere, but I got in after dark and smelled and all I could imagine was walking from store to store getting turned down until I was too tired to keep walking and just had to sleep on the street and... Well, I couldn't leave the bus station."

Natasha nodded. "It's ok. I'm not here to judge you Kim, and you don't have to be embarrassed or afraid. It is going to be ok."

By the end of the ceremony Natasha's pinstripe jacket was filthy. Kim had put on some makeup, found in her bathroom, and had smeared concealer and lip balm over both of Natasha's shoulders as they embraced; to say nothing of the tears that had fallen onto the jacket's back. They'd talked, Kim had cried and hugged Natasha through most of it, her body shaking like a leaf when admitting to what had driven her away from home.

"Oh god, I can't believe I told you all that. I've never told anyone..."

Natasha lay Kim down on the couch, told her that she could sleep there, and then waited, reading a book until the afternoon sun was barely a warmth on the horizon and Kim woke.

"How do you feel?" Natasha asked. Kim smiled, for the first time, her teeth gleaming as her face twisted into an unpracticed grin. "It's like this weight is just gone."

"Think you'll stick around, learn a bit more about the cult?" Natasha asked.

Kim broke into a big smile, "shit. I hate to say this, but I'm actually eager for our next lesson."

_______________

"So, Jack's a normal, mortal, regular guy. He doesn't do all that well with women, and this... sex demoness... latches onto him and offers to make his every twisted fantasy come true?" Kim summarizes an hour's worth of theological teachings.

"But by that happening, he becomes a god. His struggle against Saliah's corruption and can decide the fate of the world. Which is why we..." Natasha said, and Kim cut her off.

"Have to be willing sex toys to Jack, so he can get his rocks off with us instead of whatever Saliah's offering?"

Natasha had spent so much time working on how to phrase that part, and Kim cut out every drop of nuance and art to the lesson. "Yes, but..." she started again, and again Kim cut her off.

"But, Jack has a good heart and if he can resist Saliah then she'll be destroyed and basically the whole world is saved."

Natasha nodded, "yes."

Natasha stood, Kim sat, in silence for a long minute before Kim said, "at least it makes sense, and... there are things I can't explain, that you can."

___________________

"Wow," Kim said as she stepped into a new room of the mansion. A King sized bed dominated the room, topped with a soft pink comforter. A half a dozen pillows topped the head of the bed. At the room's far edge an open door led to a sparkling white marble and chrome bathroom. Natasha was still proud of the room.

"My bedroom," she explained.

"Can I touch?" Kim asked, reaching out towards the bed.

"Whatever you'd like Kim," Natasha said.

Not wasting the chance, Kim ran her hand along the bedding and smiled, "oh wow. I've only ever had the cheap stuff. This feels crazy good."

"Ready to start the morning service?" Natasha asked.

"In here?" Kim said looking around the room.

"I wanted you to be comfortable, and your room isn't big enough for everything we are going to need. Sit down on the bed, get comfy."

Kim took off the pair of flats that Natasha had gifted her that morning, and gently climbed onto the bed. The pleated knee length skirt that had come with the heels was completely modest, even as she carefully climbed onto the bed and adjusted herself to sit in its center.

"We've all been taught a set of morals since we were little kids," Natasha began, and Kim's eyes followed her as she moved to a large dresser at the side of the room. A small jewelry box sat atop it and the dresser had three huge drawers.

"Those rules say we are supposed to be ashamed of ourselves, our bodies, our feelings and desires. So we ignore them. They build up and up and up and curdle and shift inside us because we refuse to let them simply exist without judgment."

She opened the top drawer, it rattled as it opened, the assorted collection of sex toys inside looked like two moving boxes had been poured into it. Kim sat up in bed, looking over at the drawer and her face turned into an amused half smile and she quickly looked away. "For the next hour, in this room, here are no rules for you Kim. I want you to listen to yourself and simply do as you will."

Behind Natasha's back she slid open the jewelry box and took the ring inside it out, the blue stone embedded in the ring facing down in the box so Natasha would not touch it accidentally.

"I'll be waiting outside, but just ask me to come in and I will," Natasha said, and touched Kim's exposed ankle, the blue stone turned inwards on Natasha's hand gently pressing against the girl's skin.

Kim shuddered at the touch letting out a long exhalation as Natasha walked away to the bedroom's door.

Fifty minutes later and the room was in tatters.

Kim's eyes were feral, desperate, and locked onto Natasha's. Her stomach was strained as her abdominal muscles clenched and cramped. Kim's body acting as though her seventh consecutive orgasm was a physical challenge akin to lifting a car. Her clothes were completely gone, a large pink rabbit vibrator turned up to its maximum setting inside her vagina, a second identical vibrator in her asshole, its rabbit ears reaching up to her labia. Vacuum pumps sucked on each of her nipples and her hands squeezed her own modest b cup breasts as though she were trying to milk herself into the pumps.

12