The Cult of Jack Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bed's pink comforter had a dark patch wider than Kim's toned ass, and drips of her juices ran off the vibrator in Kim's vagina. Yet none of it had been enough to push the girl over the edge of orgasm. Not until she'd asked Natasha to come in and watch her. Not until Kim showed Natasha the pair of Natasha's used panties that Kim had found in the room's laundry and then slowly pushed them into her own mouth.

Kim's came. Her eyes closed. She collapsed backwards, falling onto the bed like a doll with it's strings cut.

Natasha checked her for a pulse and exhaled when it was still there. When Natasha had tested the ring on herself she'd thought her heart would give out before she finally came down from the magical high. She turned off the breast pumps, and the two vibrators inside the girl, and then put a clean blanket over her. They would have a lot to talk about at their next ceremony using the ring of truth.

_____________________

"I've got one," a man's voice said, and the line dropped.

Natasha found Kim sitting quietly in her room. The window was black except for the reflected glow of a street light. She didn't bother knocking, and Kim hadn't bothered locking the door. Kim was re-reading Natasha's notes about Jack and Saliah. A pad of paper beside her lined with questions and clarifications that Kim had for her.

"Already?" Kim asked as she stood up from her small bed. She'd kept her three inch heels on, though they were dangling from the ends of her toes. Her black skirt was loose, and extended down to the middle of her calves, and her white blouse was well fitted, doing the work of supporting Kim's breasts absent bra.

"Lucky, but I'll move your things into my room while you're gone. That will do for tonight. Tomorrow we'll have to start cleaning out the basement to make space." Natasha answered. "You're sure you're ready for this?"

"Just do it like you did with me," Kim said and took a deep breath, nipples hardening against the fabric of her own pearly white blouse.

"Then you'll need one more thing," Natasha said, and opened Kim's closet, taking down a white garment bag from the hanger. A dozen crisp white blouses were the only other things on the rack. "Congratulations Kim, I'm so proud of you," Natasha said, and gave the girl the bag.

Kim's face burst into a hundred watt smile and she unzipped the bag slowly, eyes locked onto the growing gap as a black fitted jacket top came into sight.

Natasha took the jacket from it's hanger and held it for Kim, who slide her arms into it as though she were terrified that she might tear it by putting it on. When the top button was fastened it accentuated the curve of Kim's hips, lifted her breasts. She could have been the best dressed intern at a Paris office.

"Don't push too hard. If she doesn't want to join, there will be plenty of other girls with time," Natasha said and gave Kim a small stack of bills for whatever their newest recruit wanted to have for dinner.

"You worry worse than my mother," Kim said, swinging her hips with a gentle bump into Natasha's side.

"God's luck!" Natsha said, and Kim was off.

One had become two. Two would become four. Four would become eight. With each new mind there would be new ideas, new ceremonies and prayers, new depth and philosophy to their religion. How large could Natasha grow the faith for her god? Why should there be any limit at all? It was, after all, the only true religion.

______________

Please rate, comment and favourite. Your feedback and ratings are a huge encouragement!

12