The Cum Challenge

Story Info
A game of dare turned into a game of cum drinking
1.6k words
4.56
30.1k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AmaraSexy
AmaraSexy
42 Followers

The Cum Challenge

I just moved in to a new city for my college education and it was my first night with "the boys" from my level of my dorm. We were 4 in the room and I was the only freshman there. We were having beers and playing beer pong. Then out of nowhere someone propose a challenge: All four of us would have to jerk themselves in a circle until they shoot their load of cum in a glass. The last one that didn't cum would then have to drink the cum from the glass.

I was convinced at first that this was a joke but soon I realised that someone went to the kitchen and came back with a wine glass. Everyone was laughing and getting ready to start the challenge. Seeing I was reluctant, they encouraged me to play along, saying that we must always do it when someone challenge the others with something. Thinking that this must be normal in college, I decided to participate.

Before I could even make myself hard all three of them were jerking off really hard. Soon one of them took the glass from the table in the middle of us and shot his load in it while saying "First!". And it was quite the load, he kept pumping it inside the glass in long and powerful streams. I counted 7 jets of what seemed like thick, white sperm. I noticed that the other two seemed closed to ejaculate as well and I still wasn't even hard. Sure enough, not 30 seconds later another one grabbed the glass from the previous one and started coming in the glass. I watched mesmerized as he shot his own cum to the content. His cum was not as thick as the first one but just as big a load. Who were these guys? Did they save their cum for weeks for this? I was not the most endowed person but I always shot a good amount of cum, even compare to the guys in porn. But these two produced at least twice as much as me. Just as the second guy finished the third guy started to cum in the glass. "Hold it for me" Jake he said. "go Pete. Give Mario all you got" said the first guy. And all he got was a monstrous load. The glass already had a big amount of cum in it, but with this load, I think it doubled. For what seemed like an entire minute, "Pete", if that's his name, came in the glass.

When he was finished, I wasn't even jerking myself. What was the point? I never managed to get an erection and the challenge was over and I was the clear looser. But I couldn't do it, could I? I can't drink a glass of cum? All three of them started to tease me and said "drink it, drink it, drink it".

- Come on guys I can't do that? You're not serious?

- Of course, it's the challenge and you lost. You must do it now.

- But this is disgusting. I'm going to get sick!

- No, this is actually healthy. They even sell cum-base cocktails now in bars.

And so, I was convinced to drink the glass of cum. It wasn't half full but close. The smell was really strong too, stronger than when I cum, that's for sure. I took the glass to my mouth, opened it, and poured some of it inside. My instinct made me swallow it as fast as possible. I did it fast enough to try to not taste it too much but the taste was in my mouth and nose anyway. Surprisingly I didn't gag or wanted to vomit after swallowing the cum. The taste, although not pleasant, wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be.

- Come on, finish the glass!

- Yeah, you have to drink it all!

I look at the glass and drank it down in one gulp. I noticed that my entire mouth and throat was coated with cum. I moved my tongue on my teeth and noticed how smooth and slippery it was. My entire mouth felt like that. It was weird, but not completely unpleasant. I put back the glass on the table and said "there, I did it".

They all started laughing at me and mocking me. "I can't believe you did this", "He drank the whole thing", "This sissy must enjoy swallowing cum, better watch-out!". They were all laughing at my expense. Was all this just a ruse to humiliate me? And I let them manipulate me like an idiot. After a few minutes however, they stop laughing and told me they were just messing with me. They even gave me props for completing the challenge. I was really relieved.

The night went on normally. We kept playing silly games and drinking beers. More people joined us. Soon we were about a dozen of bored, half drunk college students looking for ways to pass time. That's when one of the guys that was there at the beginning started telling the story of what happened. I was mortified. I was expecting to be made fun off, and I sort of was, but not as humiliating as I feared. Instead, someone suggested that we play a second round of what they now called the cum challenge.

The three guys that was with me during the challenge said that they couldn't participate because they already had cum earlier and it would be harder for them to cum a second time. I was relieved as I doubted I could manage an erection at all with all those guys openly jerking off around me like that. But then all three, with a crooked smile on their face, pointed out that since I didn't come earlier, I was eligible to participate. Plus I was the defending champ, they said. I thought I was the looser?

And in the unlikeliest of the scenarios, I was once again masturbating in a circle with 8 other guys, trying to cum as fast as possible in a wine glass placed on a table in the middle of our circle. This time, I closed my eyes to really focus. I managed to get an erection and I was jerking hard. I started to feel the beginning of my climax when I heard a moan. I instinctively opened my eyes to see one guy shooting his load in the glass. Another big load too. I may not have been the first one but this time I definitely was it the race. In fact, I started to feel pretty close to cum myself, no way the seven remaining guys could all beat me. But at least one did, not 10 seconds after the first guy came, this second one added his cum to my glass, I mean the glass.

Watching this guy shoot his load, I almost climaxed right there. But then I soften the grip I had on my own cock, closed my eyes and focus to push back my own ejaculation. As I was doing this, I heard a third guy moaning and ejaculating. I still had to outlast four other guys. It's at this point that I realised that I wanted to finish last again and drink all that cum. Realising this almost made me cum so I had to stop jerking my cock completely to prevent it. As this happened another guy made his "contribution". I reopened my eyes and saw 3 guys left in the circle plus me. Not wanting to expose myself as actually wanting to be last, I started to jerk of again, but with e very loose grip and mostly focusing on the base of my cock.

As I was pretending to masturbate like this, it became quite easy to be the last man standing, sort-of-speak. I watched as the last remaining tree competitors emptied their balls in the glass of. I was putting on a show while this was happening, faking that I was going hard while in reality I was barely touching my dick. And at the end, I acted all frustrated and disgusted as I was holding my glass that was pretty much full of cum. I mean 8 horny college boys just emptied their loads in it!

As I was about to drink this full glass of cum, the first 3 guys from the first round yelled at me and said to wait, they had a little present for me. I realised that all three of them were jerking off even if they said they couldn't participate in this second-round challenge. They move next to me and told me that they wanted to add their contribution to my drink. I could have said no, that this was not part of the rule, but instead I silently got on my knees and hold the glass for them to add their cum. And the end, I had this wine glass full to the very rim with 11 cum loads.

I couldn't tell what was happening at that moment in the room (I was hearing people laughing and talking) because I was focused on the glass I was holding in my hand. When the last guy had emptied his balls in my glass, I took it to my mouth (I believe I was smiling) and slowly drank every last drop of this wonderful juice. I knew right there that I was hooked on cum, and that I would have to find ways to get my dose of sperm, as much as possible and as often as possible. And thus began my college years...

AmaraSexy
AmaraSexy
42 Followers