The Cum Contest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've got you," Megan said. She stood in front of Devon, so I couldn't see. I heard the zip noise of Devon opening her jeans. A little gasp. Then Megan stepped away. Devon had pulled her jeans back up and cinched them shut, safely locking herself away.

"She's all good," Megan said. The look in her eyes made it clear I'd be taking her word for it.

"Awesome," I said.

I held the remote up so everyone could see. The women all shifted slightly, getting comfortable. All that build-up had led to this moment.

"Ready?" I asked.

All five women nodded. Nervous, yet eager. Excited, but afraid.

"Set?"

I rested my thumb on the switch, giving the girls one last moment to give up.

"GO!"

I flicked the controls up to a one. A low buzzing noise filled the room as five separate vibrators all kicked into gear.

"Oh!" Devon said.

Megan trembled.

Grace's face twisted slightly.

Kelly gripped her armrest.

Abby smiled.

The game was on.

Watching all five women slowly warm up was arousing in and of itself. While they were all clearly feeling the effects of something vibrating in their vaginas, no one seemed particularly amped up. I needed them all to be way more excited if I was going to win.

But I knew that going too fast could lead to a crash. Even though it would cost me precious time, I knew from experience that the girls had to warm up slowly or they'd never accelerate at all. A little patience now would take me a long way later.

The women slowly settled into their seats. Even the constant buzzing seemed to quiet down. I found a stool by the kitchen counter and sat on it, a little smile playing on my lips. I'd underestimated how sexy all of this would be, seeing these five lovely ladies get their pleasure. The fact that they were all desperate to hide the signs only made it more exciting.

"Give up yet?" Kelly asked me.

I responded by flicking the control up to two.

"Ah!" Devon gasped. I wondered if the girls were right -- the timid girl already seemed like she was about to go off like a timebomb. If Devon was this expressive at level two, I could only imagine.

The rest of the women stayed mostly calm. Grace swished her legs back and forth slightly. Kelly tightened her grip on the armrest. Megan, on the other hand, lay back. Legs spread. Head lolling. Eyes squeezed shut. There was no doubt that she was undergoing something. Abby was the opposite. She casually examined her nails, then fixed her glasses and crossed her legs. But even so, I saw the blonde's thin face was turning slightly pink, and a trickle of sweat ran down her cheek, despite the fact that it was quite cool in the apartment.

Even more sexy than the sights, however, were the sounds. The room was a chorus of deep breaths -- like five air conditioners running on full -- occasionally punctuated by little 'hms' and 'hahs.' Nothing to point out, just yet, but still plenty of fun.

Despite the obviously good signs, I decided to risk waiting a little longer. I knew I had to time this perfectly. Like a performer spinning five plates, I was responsible for pleasuring five different pussies. Each, probably, with its own unique needs. Too fast and everyone would be out of it. Too slow and we'd never reach the peak. I needed all five women to go over the top in a telltale way, and that required a certain amount of precision.

Instead, I enjoyed what was already going on around me. Though I was only friends with these women, I couldn't deny that watching their reactions to the stimulation was nothing short of spectacular. Kelly's lithe, tight body. Megan's killer curves. Grace's freckled skin and long, feminine form. Abby, the archetypal skinny blonde. Devon, cute with golden curls. The fact that I knew each of them -- their quirks and talents, strengths and fears -- only made them more attractive to me in this moment.

Of course, as I was watching each of these incredible women for their arousal, I was sure that they could also see mine, growing obviously in my pants. I sat slightly to the side on the stool and let my hands hang over my groin. I didn't think a boner would be inappropriate in a situation like this, but I also didn't want to discover that I was wrong.

Finally, after a quiet moment when everyone's muscles seemed to go slack, I asked, "Ready for more?"

"Are you?" Kelly asked, defiant. I'd somehow forgotten how hard it was to do anything competitive with my roommate. As I said, she was normally a calm, collected person. But get games involved and suddenly she'd lose control and turn into an enormous, green, rage monster.

We'd had to ban all video games in the apartment after she'd thrown our console out the window during a particularly heated game of Wii Bowling. Her final words, "Fuck you and your turkey," had become a rallying cry for the entire group when anything went wrong. So yes, as much as I had to admit I was enjoying all this, I was a little worried that I'd already gone too far. Much as Grace could be annoying sometimes, I didn't want to see Kelly toss her out the window.

Feeling like I might be taking my own life into my hands, I ticked the controller up to three. The buzzing got louder, deeper. The girls all made little noises, too, but nothing more. After all that buildup, it was a bit of a letdown.

I looked up at the clock. I was running short on time, and I doubted any of the girls were even close to cumming, let alone accidentally making me aware of it. For the first time, I worried that I might actually lose.

I decided to take a risk. I knew pushing too fast could end the experience, turning pleasure into pain. Or even just annoyance. To this point, I'd also been warning the women of each increase. I'd thought it was the polite thing to do. But it also allowed them to brace themselves. I needed something aggressive and unanticipated.

I gave them both.

Holding the remote to my side, blocking it with my body, I thumbed the vibration up two more levels. Now I got the reaction I was looking for. Grace let out a loud, rasping gasp. Kelly sucked in her breath so hard I thought she might fall over backward. Devon's eyes squeezed shut.

"That... was a little. Aggressive," Abby said. Her voice trembled as she spoke. Like someone was pounding on her back.

"Again," Megan demanded. I didn't think it was gamesmanship. The auburn-haired woman seemed to be in another place entirely. Despite the small, fold out chair, Megan was practically recumbent, her legs straight out and stiff.

"Not y..." Grace said, right as I ticked up the eggs once more. Her words dissembled into a low groan. For a moment, I thought the proper redhead had cum right there, but I couldn't be sure. I thought about taking the chance and calling her out. After all, I was on the clock.

But we'd all agreed that, if I incorrectly identified an orgasm, the game was over. Otherwise, I could just say it every minute or so, no matter what I saw. I couldn't be confident about Grace's cum, so I let it go.

I knew I'd made the right decision almost immediately because, not a moment later, Megan let out a short, sharp squeak. The curvy brunette grabbed her own massive tit over her dress, squeezing her nipple so hard it hurt me. She squealed again, then let out a long, low groan.

"Holy fuck," Kelly said, looking over at her friend. The other women, obviously in the throes, all fought to turn and stare at Megan, now writhing in her chair.

Megan didn't pause. She started pumping her legs up and down, like humping an invisible man. She rolled her head back and forth. Her eyes blew up wide and her mouth dropped open. She croaked out a long, silent scream, back arching upward. Then she dropped limp into the chair.

"Megan, that's you," I said. I expected her to express some frustration, but instead Megan just gave a little post-orgasm shiver, then gave the room a grin. Using the little string, she pulled the egg out of herself. It was still buzzing, angrily.

"Well, that was lovely," Megan said as she slowly stood, pinching her prodigious tit one last time. To my surprise, she wasn't disappointed that she'd lost. In fact, she seemed inordinately pleased with herself. "We have to do that again sometime."

Megan dropped the egg on the counter, waved goodbye to the rest of the girls, and walked right out of our apartment, humming a little tune to herself. That was another rule. Once you were out, you were out. It was too easy for the women to tank each other if they stayed.

As the door closed behind Megan, I took stock of the situation. The setting on the eggs was up to seven. I still had roughly twenty minutes left to catch the four other friends. Based on how the women were all reacting now, I wasn't all that worried. The vibrators were doing their jobs, yes. But the room's reaction to Megan's obvious orgasm was clearly even more exciting.

Kelly sat forward, white knuckled and panting heavily. My roommate's face was wet with sweat. Grace rocked back and forth in her chair, looking anywhere but at me. Her pinkish face was rapidly losing color. Abby was biting down on her lip so hard I worried she might draw blood. The muscles around her neck were taught as bowstrings. Devon kept twitching in place. The cute girl made cute little squeaks with every breath.

But it was more than that. I'd expected that the vibrations would get the girls off, but I hadn't counted on the fact that sitting and watching each other come close to cumming would be such a turn-on. I noticed them glancing at each other and quickly looking away, like just the sight could send them to heaven.

The little sounds they all made were also incredible. Even though nothing was overt, obviously, the tiny mewls and gasps were quite enough to get each other worked up. Even the smell of the room, it reeked of sex, had to be helping them along. I'm not sure we could have devised a better torture chamber. Everything around them was encouraging the women to let loose, but that was the one thing they weren't allowed to do.

The only question in my mind at that moment, was who was going over the top next. Again, my bet was on Devon. I knew she wasn't a virgin; she'd had a serious high school boyfriend once upon a time. But, from the way she talked about sex, she might as well have been. I doubted the petite blonde woman had ever used a toy before that day. Part of me wondered if she'd ever even had an orgasm. If Devon did cum, I had no doubt she would be unable to conceal it.

But if Devon didn't do the deed, then certainly Kelly was quickly coming up. My roommate, despite her earlier protestations, could be quite vocal. Living with her for two years had taught me that (she would say that she was faking it in those instances, but I was dubious). Certainly, Kelly was the kind of girl who had a deep passion for a lot of things, and sex was on that list. The athletic girl -- perched on her chair like it might detonate while also gripping the armrests like they were the one thing in the room that wouldn't -- sure looked close to an explosion.

Though if Kelly didn't keel over, I was pretty sure Grace was going to soon. Sure, the redhead was always so professional and perfect. But, to me, that only made her ability to hold it together all the more fragile. Someone like Kelly, rough and tumble, could take it when things went bad. Grace was more like a porcelain vase, likely to shatter at the slightest provocation. The way she shook on her chair -- her face pale, eyes flitting back and forth -- told me she could break at any moment.

And even if Grace didn't go off, I knew I could rely on Abby to amount to something. The cerebral blonde woman was Supergirl when it came to solving equations, but actual, physical activity was her kryptonite. It meant that while Abby could crush us all on Jeopardy!, her own body was a total mystery. I had no doubt that self-control was something she wasn't practiced at. So even though she looked (relatively) calm -- sitting almost deathly still in her chair -- I was sure Abby was about show me her o-face.

"Ah!"

The sound ripped me out of my reverie. I looked over and saw it had come from Grace. I hadn't even increased the vibration on the eggs, but time had done the job for me.

I was used to the strait-laced woman who always acted so perfectly composed. Now, her red hair was splayed out everywhere. Her back was arched, her tits pointing out, lewdly. Her whole body started to shake like a seizure.

Then, suddenly, Grace froze. Stopped in mid-movement. Like someone had pressed her pause button. Her eyes went uncannily empty. A long, strangled gasp escaped her lips.

Then, like her strings had been cut, Grace dropped back into her chair. She eyed us all, nervously, as consciousness seeped back.

"Grace," I said.

"Dammit," the redhead said. I don't think I'd ever heard her curse before. She stood up, unsteady on her legs, and dragged the egg out of herself. "The vibration was bad enough," she said, then giggled in a way that was so out of character, I wondered if she'd been possessed. "The watching made it way worse though."

Grace came over to me and rested an unsteady hand on my shoulder.

"Thanks for this," she said, genuinely, then gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. I reached to take the egg out of her other hand, but she pulled it away. "I think I'll keep this for a while," she said, pocketing the toy with a saucy grin. The door closed behind her soon afterward.

With that, only Kelly, Abby, and Devon were left. Now that Megan had made her way out and Grace had gone down, I could tell the women were redoubling their efforts to keep things under control. The three of them all shifted in their seats, almost like giving themselves a new start. There were a couple of deep breaths and some clearing of throats.

The game was on.

For a moment, I let myself get caught up in the eroticism of the wonderful women around me. My dick, already stiff, was starting to snake its way down my leg. My balls ached so bad, I had to rest my beer on them to dull the pain. This was incredible. I thought back to Megan's words. We have to do this again. Already, I was conniving ways to convince the other women that this was the case.

I didn't adjust the vibrators. I hadn't had to for Megan or Grace and both were gone. The clock ticked down my doom. It wasn't only about the money anymore. Or even about winning the argument. The first two orgasms had been so amazing, I couldn't bear the thought of missing the other three.

But ratcheting up the eggs was my last trick -- I only had two more ticks on the dial -- and I wanted to save them for an emergency. I decided to try a different tactic.

"Looking good," I said. I'd meant it to be a taunt, but instead it sounded so much like a compliment that it almost made me blush.

Kelly, my competitive roommate, opened her mouth to trash talk me back. But then, just as quickly, she snapped her jaw shut, like trying to keep something trapped inside. I tried to catch her eyes, but she wouldn't let me.

In fact, now that I was paying particular attention, the athletic girl appeared particularly tight. Her arms and legs were completely stiff. Her lips left to thin pink lines. She had the look of someone desperate to hold something inside.

Then, piece by piece, Kelly began to crack. Her thighs, so taut and controlled, started to tremble. She lowered her head, shook it hard, then picked it back up again.

"Hmm." The little sound escaped her lips.

A thin tear leaked out of the side of her eye.

"Hmm." That same sound.

The whole room was watching Kelly now. Devon and Abby both turned her way. Finally, Kelly's bright green eyes met mine. Her expression was shocking. Not cocky or even confident. If anything, she looked afraid. Almost as if she was pleading with me to help her.

I did the only thing I could for my roommate. My close friend.

I turned the vibration up another level.

As soon as I hit the button, Kelly cried out. Her eyes bright green eyes nearly popped out of her head. Her whole body devolved into a shaking, slobbering mess. Grunts and snorts as her orgasm grabbed hold and shook her as hard as it could, breaking her down into tiny pieces.

It was beautiful. Almost magical. My unstoppable roommate wasn't just experiencing the height of pleasure. She wasn't just enduring her orgasm as it shredded her apart. She was open, vulnerable. I'd never seen anything like it, and it made my heart actually ache a little.

"HrrrrrrrrrrrrrAH!" Kelly cried out, the pressure of her pleasure overwhelming her last little bits of control. She was so in the thrall of her own cum, that she tumbled forward out of the chair.

"Kelly," I said. Still, her orgasm wasn't done with her. My lithe roommate lay on the ground, twitching and jerking like someone had doused her in water, then hit her with a power cord.

"I'm. Fine," Kelly said through her spasms. "Not. Cumming."

"Come on, Kelly," I said.

"I'm not," Kelly said, "I didn't." She finally stilled. Kelly took a deep breath, started to get up, then toppled back over as the vibrations overtook her again, sending her tumbling into another body-breaking orgasm. "I didn't...CUM! Fuck. Fucking hell."

"You're out," I told her.

"It is (gasp) obvious," Abby said, "You're. You're not -- uhn -- fooling anyone."

Devon shook her head in agreement. Blue eyes bugged out. Lips pursed tight.

Kelly glared at all of us. But she reached down for the string. As soon as she grabbed hold, she toppled back over as she reached yet another peak. "fffffffFUCK!" she cried out, clearly both in ecstasy and frustration.

Finally, Kelly was able to extract the egg. She didn't say another word as she dropped the toy on the counter and limped down the hall to her room.

All three of us yelled after her, "Fuck you and your turkey!" Kelly gave us the finger before slamming the door behind her.

Two left.

I think all of us were feeling it now. Kelly's performance had been incredible. Watching her, I think I even came a little. It would explain the little wet spot on my jeans.

I was so close to getting it all. Seeing five massive, amazing orgasms. Earning three-thousand dollars. Finally, actually, winning an argument with Kelly. I couldn't imagine greater stakes. And yet, the clock was ticking. And I only had one more level on the eggs to engage. Abby and Devon felt it too. We were coming down to a photo finish. Too bad I had agreed not to use my camera.

After Kelly had left so dramatically, both women were now back to fully focused on the prize. Abby wriggled in her chair like a girl who desperately had to pee during math class. She held her arms crossed against her chest. Every few moments, she reached up and squeezed one of her biceps, pinching it, to keep herself in control. You'd think she was about to go over, except her face was remarkably calm. Almost placid. The only giveaway was a little tremor in her upper lip.

But Abby looked almost wild compared to Devon. After looking like an easy mark, the petite blonde almost seemed asleep. She'd pulled her knees up to her chest, folded her arms on top of them, and rested her head there. Almost like she was making a little cocoon. The only sign of her own impending rapture were the little blonde hairs on her forearms, which were all raised up stick straight. Like getting ready to levitate.

I glanced back at the clock. Seven minutes. I should have been nervous, but seeing those two women, I knew that was five minutes more than I'd need. It was time. I smiled, knowing that I was about to see something fantastic.

I pushed the dial to the highest setting.

Neither of the women even flinched. Abby slowly pinched her arm purple, but nothing more. Devon stayed frozen in place. A little statue.

Then Devon made a little noise. It almost sounded like a word.