The Cum Contest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She made it again.

Devon's body still wasn't moving. Her head was buried. Her knees were locked in place. But still, that sound.

I slid off my stool and stepped a little closer. It clearly was a word, I could tell. She was repeating it, like a whispered mantra, over and over again. I stood as close as I felt was appropriate without breaking the rules. Leaned my ear over.

"no," Devon said. She repeated it. "no."

"Devon?" I asked.

The words became faster. Starting spilling out. "No no no no no no." A fountain of little syllables poured out of her. Getting faster. Louder.

"No," Devin said, "No. NO! Oh God, please no. Please no. Oh. Oh fuck. Hrrrrr... NO! No No No NO NO! NO!!! OH!!! Oh FUCK! OH fffffFUCK YYYYYYYES!"

Devon's careful armor cracked. Her body spilled open. Eyes wide, mouth agape. Tongue lolled. I saw her crotch had gone dark, and a long thin trail of liquid seeped down her thigh. I thought for sure she'd see me looking and fall apart, but Devon was so far gone, she might as well have been in another universe.

Devon screamed again. So loud that it hurt my ears. The timid girl exploded outward. She sobbed, shuddering and blubbering. Then she stilled.

"Oh fuck. Oh yes. Oh fuck me yes that was good. Fuck," Devon said. She slipped onto the floor like she was liquid. Her pants were completely soaked. Her face was cinched in an almost comical rictus of release.

"Devon," I said.

"I know," she said, "I know. I came. God help me. But that was worth it."

We both laughed, then another little cum overcame her.

"Help," Devon said, "Help me get this thing out of me. Seriously. I can't take anymore."

I reached down and unsnapped the cute blonde's pants, then pulled them down her legs. Her pink panties were so sopping, they could barely be called cloth anymore. Devon reached around her underwear and pulled out the egg. She held it aloft, like she'd won the thing in a carnival game.

I waited for the moment when she realized how exposed she was, but it didn't happen. Instead, Devon waved away my help and stood, wobbling like a baby giraffe using her legs for the first time. Tilting and teetering.

Again, I tried to help her, but Devon waved me off.

"Wow," she said, "That was totally worth five-hundred bucks."

She started to make her way out of the apartment.

"Pants?" I called after her.

Devon gave me a big goofy grin. "Right," she said turning back, "Pants." She went back to her chair and pulled on her jeans. Finally, she made her way out of the apartment.

"Best. Investment. Ever!" she cried out, letting the door close behind her.

I turned back, ready to take on Abby. But as soon as the door closed on Devon, my alarm went off. My heart sank.

I looked over at Abby. The skinny blonde still seemed remarkably composed. She just sat there, like a secretary ready to take dictation. One hand dandled over her panty-covered pussy. As far as I could tell, she'd never orgasmed. Or even come all that close.

I walked back into the living room. Abby smiled, tight.

"Is that it?" she asked, "Has the competition completed?"

"It is" I said, resigned. I stared down at the floor. I can't tell you how disappointed I felt in that moment. How beaten. It wasn't the money. And I was used to losing to Kelly. But the fact that I'd missed out on seeing the final orgasm was like a kick in the balls. I'd imagined so many possibilities for that day, but I'd never truly considered the fact that I might lose.

"The experiment," Abby said, "To be clear. It has -- ah -- reached its conclusion?"

"You won the bet, yes," I said.

"Thank fucking God," Abby said.

Before I could even react, the skinny blonde shot out of her chair, drove into me, shoulders first, and tackled me onto the ground.

"Abby?"

"Shut up," Abby said.

She tore her panties off, reached inside, and ripped the egg out of her pussy, flinging it against the wall with a loud crack. She grabbed my face and pressed her lips into mine so hard that I tasted blood.

I was still recovering from the kiss as Abby's hands shot down and grabbed my belt. She tore the leather strap off me, pulled at the buttons of my pants, and freed my aching, erect cock from the fly of my boxers. She grasped it, roughly, and both of us groaned.

"Oh yes," Abby said. Again, I was too dumbfounded to move. Let alone speak. I just watched in shock as the skinny girl shifted her body, placed my cock straight up, andimpaled herself in one smooth stroke.

I almost screamed it felt so good -- slipping into Abby's wanting warmth. Her vaginal walls impossibly tight, yet incredibly welcoming. Dripping so wet, I felt the heat of her splash onto my thigh.

A moment before, I'd been standing by my apartment door. In a blink, in less time than I could properly process, I was on the ground. Buried to the hilt inside the gorgeous, blonde Abby.

"Fuck me," Abby said, humping up and down on my dick with an almost animal abandon. "I need that cock so fucking bad."

Where had the cute, scientific girl gone? I searched her light blue eyes and saw nothing but animal intensity.

Abby pulled her shirt off, exposing surprisingly full breasts with sharp, slightly upturned, puffy pink nipples. She clutched my head and pulled my mouth to her chest. Gave me no choice but to suckle. As if I was ever going to argue.

Abby groaned as my lips latched on. She pumped her cute little butt up and down, her pussy gripping onto me with the strength of a fist and the slickness of a slide.

The analytical Abby I knew was gone. She drove my dick into herself with a crazed need, like she was desperate to plug herself permanently. Her white, blonde hair was well out of its bun and flying around like crazy. Tits bouncing so bad I imagined they would bruise. My ears echoed with her savage roars and keening mewls.

"That's. Right. Fuck. Me," she said, punctuating every push. I bit her nipple and she screamed. For a moment, I considered that Kelly was probably in the other room reporting a murder. I just hoped I'd get to cum before the cops came.

Abby, writhing around on my shaft, reached up and casually adjusted her glasses. This was the hottest, sluttiest geek I'd ever seen. I reveled in her femininity. I couldn't believe the pleasure she was wrenching forth from both of us. The only reason I hadn't already cum was I was terrified of what she'd do if I didn't help get her there first.

Despite her seemingly endless bank of energy, Abby started to slow. She panted heavily. Body dripping with sweat. Azure eyes small and scared.

I saw what she wanted in that moment. What she needed. I grabbed Abby's thin shoulders and pushed her backwards, tipping us both over. She kept her thighs wrapped around me tight, not letting me escape for even a second.

I'd never been more ready to fuck a girl. To plunge into her depths and pound her into oblivion. Yet carefully, cruelly, I drew my cock out of Abby slowly. I pulled back as far as the skinny blonde's surprisingly strong little thighs would let me.

"Nnnoooooo," Abby said, flexing her body to hold me inside.

"Did you cum before?" I asked. "During the contest?"

"Twice," Abby croaked. I could tell she was telling me the truth. "When Kelly came, I did, as well. Then I did it again, after. I was certain you saw me but..."

"I guess you really are good at keeping quiet," I said.

"But two wasn't nearly enough," Abby said, "I need another. And not from some stupid plastic egg."

I gave her a playful grin. Reached down and pinched her perfect pink nipples. Then slowly, dragging it out, I slid my dick all the way back into her grasping, gasping cunt.

Abby groaned, a long low sound that started as my cock made contact and only faded as I filled her fully.

For a moment, she slipped back into her scientific persona. "Do not become tranquil now," Abby said.

I got the message. I drew back and, with a violence that surprised even myself, I plowed into her as hard and fast as I could. Held her shoulders for purchase. Her bony butt bounced off the hardwood floors. Every push was punctuated by a loud, aggressive slap. Abby reached between us and found her clit, starting to rub it for all she was worth.

"Th... there," Abby said, "Getting... getting close."

"Thanks for telling me this time," I said, wryly.

Abby started to retort, but her orgasm overtook her before she could. Her body arched upward. Her eyes rolled back. Her fingers flew on her clit.

"Hrrrrrr...Ah!" Abby gasped, the sounds escaping her lips like steam. "I need you to... Ejaculate. Ohfuck. Expel your semen against my cervix. It will trigger my own body to produce the -- fuck -- the orgasm I need."

I paused mid-thrust. "Wait, what?"

"Cum in me!" she screamed and slapped my shoulder.

Well, since she asked so nicely.

I raised Abby's legs rested them on my shoulders. I reached down and twisted her bubble-gum nipples. I threw myself into the blonde girl with abandon. I stopped caring about her pleasure. Only focused on my own. It didn't matter anymore. Nothing did. Just the two of us, wrapped in carnal ecstasy in the middle of my apartment.

"Fill me..." Abby gasped. "Please."

"Here it comes..."

I buried myself as deep as I could.

"AH!" Abby's breath caught. She flushed bright red. "Yes. Yes! YES!!!"

A pause. A moment. Both of us peaked at the same time. Like a lightning flash. Brief. Bright. Overpowering.

I erupted into Abby. An epic explosion of cum. Another. I heard a loud shout and I realized it was me. I pumped my pearlescence into the skinny blonde girl, as much as I'd ever made in my life. Blast after potent blast delivered directly to her pussy.

"Oh, I'm cumming," Abby exclaimed, "Cumming so GOOD!"

After what seemed an impossibly long time, my orgasm finally regressed from insistent, ecstatic bursts into low, warm waves of bliss. I gradually became aware of the girl beneath me. Abby was still experiencing her orgasm. Enduring it. Her body constricted so hard around me that it started to hurt. She stared right back at me. Her eyes so blue and bright it was almost blinding.

Finally, I felt her fade. Abby dropped back to the floor like a dead woman.

We lay there in the middle of the living room, soaked in sweat and a bunch of other sticky substances. We panted. Gulped. Slowly grabbed hold of ourselves.

"Well, that was quite an enjoyable experience," Abby said, slowly shifting out from under me.

I let my softening cock slip out of her and we both fell back to the hardwoods in individual heaps. Abby reached down and dipped her hand into her pussy. It came out covered in white goop.

"Your ejaculate is quite voluminous," Abby said.

"What?" I asked.

"You cum a lot," Abby said, as if having to translate for such a simpleton was too much to ask. "I'm getting you a dictionary for your birthday."

"Seems the least you could do after I gave you that," I said, gesturing to her body.

Abby looked at me, dubious for a moment, then broke into a wide smile. "It was pretty fucking amazing, yes."

"I don't think I can figure you out," I said.

"Scientist in the streets, whore in the sheets," Abby said. I cocked an eyebrow, a mimic of her own signature expression. "I can get a little, um, crude during intercourse sometimes," she explained. "Though I cannot recall the last time I was ever so effusive. If ever."

Abby sat up. She combed back her straight blonde hair and tied it back into a bun. Then she stood and began collecting her clothes. I lay back, enjoying what was an excellent view of an absolutely stunning woman.

Even during the sex, I don't think I appreciated how amazing Abby's body actually was. Her surprisingly full breasts incongruous with her skinny body. The way her little pink bum would jiggle slightly as she moved. The shimmy of her hips. The way her fingers moved as she buttoned up her jeans, dexterous and almost dancing. The sparks of so much thought processing behind her eyes.

"Well, this was definitely a unique experience," Abby said, now fully clothed. "Thank you, TJ."

"Thank you," I said, genuinely. I was still naked on the floor. It felt very comfortable, in that moment.

"I'm assuming I can collect my winnings now?" Abby said, fixing her glasses pointedly.

"Seems to me that I made you cum pretty loud a moment ago," I said. "Screaming out 'I'm cumming,' 'fuck me,' 'yes, yes, yes.'"

Abby flushed. She stared down at her surprisingly nice, dark dress shoes. "I believe that occurred after time had passed," she said, still not meeting my eyes.

"Keep the money," I said, "Just tell the girls what happened after. My reputation could use the boost."

Abby paused at that.

"I'll split the money with you," she said, straightening. Again, I felt a little wave of sadness, though I couldn't rationalize why. "But only if you tell the group that I won it all. No other details may be disclosed."

Now it was my turn to pause. Finally, I nodded my agreement. Abby must have read my regret, however, because she bent down and kissed my forehead. Then she spun on her heel and marched out of the apartment.

After the door clicked closed, I climbed to my feet and slowly gathered up my clothes. The living room felt oddly empty. Chairs strewn everywhere. Like a strange, selective tornado had ripped through. Most of all though, everything seemed so quiet. It was weird.

I got dressed and started to slide everything back into place. I was about halfway done when I heard Kelly's bedroom door open. She padded out into the living room, wearing a long, flannel sleep shirt that went down past her knees. So big, she seemed to be swimming in it.

"I don't hear you celebrating," she said, eyeing me.

"The girls won," I said.

"Who took the prize?" Kelly asked.

"Abby, actually."

"Fuck me," Kelly said, "That girl is full of surprises."

"I'm going to make dinner," I said, no longer wanting to talk about this, "Can I make you something?"

"Sure," Kelly said, "I'll be back in my room. Just let me know when it's ready."

"Will do," I said.

She stopped midway to her bedroom. "Oh, and TJ?"

"Yes?"

"You're quite the loud cummer, yourself."

Kelly gave me a wink, then closed her bedroom door firmly behind her.