The CumIn Bistro Ch. 03

Story Info
Doing the job leads to unexpected events: brutal and tender.
5.6k words
4.13
2.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subalint
subalint
11 Followers

It is hard to be honest.

After a few minutes, when I stopped crying, I went back to the restaurant and cleaned my face, then I went up to our apartment. I wanted to tell Oliver the truth. I was terrified of the consequences, but I made a promise to myself (and to him) to always be honest. I had to do this now, as well. But there was a tiny thought at the back of my mind.

I just gave Dylan a blowjob. And it was perfect. His fresh producer sperm had an effect on me, which Oliver's has never been able to achieve. I had had no chance to talk to Dylan, but I had some strange feeling in me, which I had not felt for a long time.

But no... I had to tell all this to Oliver. I was disrespectful, dishonest and unfair to him. And Dylan smoked. He should not have worked at the Bistro.

As I walked through the door, Oliver was awake.

"Where the fuck have you been for so long?" I had no choice. I waited a second, and...

"There was some mess in the Bistro, so I cleaned it up."

I knew, I was lost. An image of Dylan's face, body, penis flashed in my mind, and I knew I was lost. I was not able to tell Oliver about him.

"Alright, good boy. Yesterday evening took everything out of me. I am unable to do anything today, come, and massage my back, then we can figure out what to do after this."

We agreed on hiring Sean to replace Colin.

Oliver went back to sleep, and I was sent to the Bistro, to take care of the paperwork for hiring Sean.

But my imagination was not able to rest. I quickly did what I was told, and was not able to think about anything else than Dylan. What should I do about him?

I decided that I will go and talk to him. I will make him promise to stop smoking, so I won't have to tell Oliver. And then to end things. We cannot have any relationship rather than work. I had a whole speech prepared.

I knocked and waited for him to open the door. Nothing happened, so I knocked again. I was just about to leave, when the door opened.

"Sorry, I was in the show..." he was only wearing a towel around his hips, but other than that he was completely naked. He put on a smile when he realised that I was the one who knocked. Obviously I froze when I processed the image of him being naked in front of me. I started producing saliva. But no... I had to be strong.

He stood aside and let me in. As I passed by him I was able to smell the freshness, his shower gel. It was incredibly masculine. The steam coming from the bathroom made it even stronger in the whole room.

I sat on the chair, and he sat on the bed, in front of me. Just like this morning.

"I haven't smoked since the morning. I quit, I promise you. Have you told Oliver?"

"No... I... I didn't." I was barely able to speak. I was mesmerised.

"Oh, thank you! Thank you very much! The thing that... that happened... I don't even know what to say... Please say something." He was laughing nervously.

"I... I just... wanted to..." I was unable to speak. I was paralysed by the sight, as he was sitting in front of me. "So.. I..."

And then something snapped in me, and I threw myself on him without saying anything. I tore down the towel, and went straight for his soft dick. He was shocked, but I didn't pay attention to him. I stuffed his penis in my mouth. It became erect in a few seconds, reaching his nearly 6 inch size.

But after a minute or two, he became soft again. I let his dick go, and looked at him.

"I... I am sorry! I know this was the deal between us. I don't... I don't know what happened. I was so tense that..." he was apologising.

"But.. why? Was I doing bad? Didn't you enjoy it?"

"I did! That is the problem... I wanted to come quickly, so you don't have to do this."

"I don't understand what you are saying." I was still panting from being turned on.

"The... Deal. You won't tell Oliver that I smoked, in exchange for me giving my sperm to you. Or... Oh my... I am sorry, I misunderstood it."

"Oh..." I was also embarrassed, I wasn't used to being treated like this. "This... was good for me." I said quietly.

The moment has passed, but it was okay. I sat next to him and we started talking. I learnt that he was gay. When I gave him a blowjob this morning, he experienced something which he hadn't before, since he was a virgin. But in that moment he was turned on like never before. But now he was fully in control of his thoughts, and didn't want to enjoy the situation that much, since he felt that he was using and degrading me. So he wanted to come as quickly as possible, so he can be done with his side of the deal. This made him so tense, that in the end, he wasn't able to come at all.

I told him that the reason I came here was to shut this whole thing down. But kneeling in front of him the second time was completely of my own accord. I told him that I find him incredibly attractive, and ever since I met him, I can't think of anything else rather than him. He told me that he feels the same way, without looking into my eyes. He looked up eventually, and we were just staring at each other. Then he kissed me.

Suddenly he pulled away.

"Oh, I hope you didn't mind..."

And I kissed him back. I started exploring his body with my hand. I ran through his dark hair, and then his stubble on his face. I touched his chest, which felt more muscly than it looked, feeling the not long, but strong hair on it. I felt the slightly detailed muscles on his stomach as he was a bit ticklish there. He was moaning heavily. I felt his muscly thighs, and his ass. Then I finally grabbed his dick which was leaking so much pre-cum at this point that my hand slid up and down on it without any issue.

"Do you want me to try it again?" I whispered it to his ears while jerking him very slowly.

"Yes... Please..." he answered almost without sound.

"Then relax and enjoy it!"

And I was kneeling between his legs in less than a second. He was moaning without pause, but he was still a bit tense. He was resting on his hands behind, still sitting, but I was able to feel as his legs were getting more relaxed, and he opened them a bit more, and I went a bit closer.

"If you want me to come, just let..." I didn't let him finish, I put my hand on his mouth, without stopping.

Then he let go, now lying on the bed, his hand now in his hair and he was just moaning. Quietly, but without pause. And from this point, I was also letting myself relax. I wanted him more and more, wanted more of him to be in me. I let his dick to slide into my throat, which made him moan so loud which surprised me.

I heard that producers are more sensitive to squeezing (especially tender but firm) than other men, so my throat being slightly tight around his dick probably caused him outstanding pleasure. I let his dick into my throat a few times, and soon I was able to feel him shooting his seed inside my mouth. An unbelievable amount of sperm. And the taste of it was something I had never experienced before. I think my brain turned off for a few seconds, as I was swallowing his cum, so I was unable to observe him as he was having a great orgasm. And I continued. It was so much that it was running out of my mouth, but I continued. Once he climaxed, I was still sucking his beautiful dick. I wanted more. I was not able to let go of that dick. And he didn't oppose it. As I was sucking him, sometimes he rested his hands on my head, which sent shivers down my spine.

After he came a second time in my mouth, I licked up all of his cum, cleaning his dick and his pubic hair.

"Wow. I... I've never thought that this feels so good. I mean I watched porn obviously, but this... Was.. Was it good for you?"

"Ooo, what do you think? Wasn't it obvious?" I answered, still panting.

"Yes, but... I didn't know that there are people who actually enjoy this... I mean receiving is one thing. But giving..."

"Well, I like to give."

"And that intense feeling... Was it..."

"Yes, it was my throat."

"And it didn't hurt?"

"Not at all. And I got used to it by now."

"Really? Oh... Oliver?"

"Well... Yes. But it is a bit different."

He was trying to learn more about it, but I was not able to open up. We talked a bit more, but I had to leave.

"Will you visit me tomorrow?" he asked.

"I will try, but I can't promise it."

"Oh, alright. I mean I was not asking for... Just the deal..." he looked away.

I was able to understand what he felt at that moment. I heard it from a lot of other people. Dylan was young and a producer. He was still going up the hill of the producing career. Besides being overdriven by hormones, basically he just started being sexually active.

Masturbation wasn't nearly as good and getting a blowjob. I knew already that he was very shy. And if this will become a habit - and I knew that it will, since I had no power or will to stop this - things will have to change. So I walked back to him.

"Dylan... Never be ashamed of liking sex. Even if it's just oral. You should do the opposite! If you have a chance, enjoy it! If I would only need you for your sperm, I would not have done the things I did. Talk to me freely, I want to listen."

"Okay. But... I had a good time with you, and not just because of the sex. It was nice to talk to you. The first time in my life, I actually feel like I have a connection to another human being."

I hugged him and kissed him. I felt that his dick started to get hard again, but I had to leave. Before opening the door, he said:

"And I won't deny it... I enjoyed it... Very much... Getting a blowjob from you has been the second best thing in my life."

"And what was the first?"

"Meeting you."

Confession

When I got home, Oliver woke up. I made him some dinner (Chicken marinated in pre-cum, with mushroom-sperm sauce).

"I would like you to ask around at the Bistro, after taking care of Sean. Maybe somebody knows something. Then you will have to find out if Colin is telling the truth."

"What, Sir? How?"

"What do you think? You will go there, and give him a blowjob. He is not allowed to fuck you. At least he will get a last good blowjob, if he is not a producer anymore. I will give him two months worth of salary. But he will have to file a report at the police, if what he says is true, that he was raped. Alright, I will be a good master, and I will let you suck a dose of sperm out of me. I promise, I won't be violent..."

I will be honest with you, my dear reader, one of my biggest dreams was about to come true. Generally, every man who worked at the Bistro was gorgeous. There was Justin, a beautiful blond boy, at the age of 21, with a body similar to Dylans, only without any hair, and with a cute 5.5 inch dick. There was Kai, a tall 26 years old with red hair and red pubic hair, with a thinner, but longer dick. There was Victor, who was quite muscular, with a somewhat smaller, but very thick dick. All of them were muscular, masculine, and handsome. Patrick too, even though he was basically a homophobe supremacist. I was always terrified of him.

But Colin was THE BEST. When I saw him, especially with a rock hard dick, I got turned on instantly.

Unfortunately, because I had a chastity cage on my penis - which I had been wearing basically since I met Oliver - I was not able to get a hard-on. But when I saw him, I wanted to kneel, instantly. I promise I will tell you more about him, please be patient.

Probably, dear reader, you already asked the question (and probably figured out the answer): am I gay? I would say yes, but the answer is not so simple. When I was a teenager I was interested in girls, but boys as well. When my parents kicked me out, I had no choice but to use my body to survive. And to be fair, only one woman out of a million would like to be in a relationship with a bisexual craver.

The constant physical and mental humiliation from men, the constant craving for sperm killed the bisexuality out of me, pushing me towards being gay. Or not even just being gay, but being submissive, being an actual sub.

But the last nail in the coffin of me being somewhat upper on the hierarchy was put in by Oliver, by forcing me to be a servant, a slave, with physical and mental degradation, and with putting a chastity cage on me. After the first 6 months with him, any attraction towards women was killed in me, next to being in a top position ever in my life. I have never had a huge dick, but the chastity cage made it even smaller. And cuming intentionally only once a year (very rarely twice) killed the desire of being touched intimately. After the countless ruined orgasms in the first year, I had no pleasure in cuming and I had no desire to do so. The only thing I was able to find pleasure in is being fully bottom, and only giving pleasure to others.

Okay, I won't deny it, when I was able to jerk myself off once a year, I was happy, but probably only because "that is how it should be, I should be happy when I can jerk off". But the real pleasure was when somebody shot his load into my mouth.

If you feel sorry for me, please don't! This is life. And I have a good life, I try to get the most out of it.

So once of my biggest dreams will come true. I was allowed to suck Colin's dick! Of course I have held it a lot of times, I was his milker for a very short time. But I have never had the chance to have it in my mouth.

By the way, sometimes Oliver commands me to give pleasure to other people. There were several occasions, when he rented me out to one of his business partners, or to one of his friends. Sometimes even for a whole night. Of course, usually this was very beneficial for him, and I had no choice. Everybody was very satisfied with me.

Oliver's closest friends knew the dynamic of the relationship between me and him, they understood the hierarchy (although probably they didn't know about the brutality of it). And the ones as well who have never used me. He has two friends who are allowed to use me anytime when I am free.

When there is a social gathering, I am the waiter.

There was this one "Poker night". Three of his friends visited Oliver (two of them use me regularly, the third one very rarely). All four of them took one of those delaying pills, and they started playing poker. My job was to kneel under the desk, and to suck the loser of the last round. The ones who came in my mouth, or lost all of their money, were out of the game. The winner was allowed to fuck me.

I was kneeling under the table for like 3 hours, when Oliver and two of his friends filled my mouth with hot cum.

When Garrett started fucking me, the other three regained their libido, and they had a giant gang-bang. By 3 am, I was dirty from the sweat, the ocean of spit and sperm.

When they fell asleep, I had to clean, even though I was barely able to stand.

Lie detection

Okay, thanks for your patience. Let's get back to the main part. I showed Sean the restaurant, held his nice penis again in my hands, but to be honest, my mind was in a completely different state.

I had a tiny bit of remorse, because of Dylan though. But as I was knocking on Colin's door, I forgot everything else. When he opened the door, I saw instantly that he was very depressed.

He told me everything that he remembered about that night. That he has tried to jerk off countless times since then, without any luck. The day after his girlfriend broke up with him, since she thinks that a man is not a man anymore if he gets fucked, and he cannot even produce cum.

He filed a report at the police, but they usually never investigate these cases. He is planning to move back to his parents.

I felt sorry for him, so I told him that Oliver will support him for a little longer.

"Colin... I guess you already figured it out, but based on your contract, we will have to make sure that you indeed are not a producer anymore."

"I am sorry... but WHAT? Please... Don't humiliate me more."

"I am sorry, but I have no choice. And neither do you. Oliver insists."

"But.. I already told you... I tried, and nothing. Why would I lie? You think this is good for me? You think I wanted this? To have my life ruined? To be a fucking craver?" he started crying.

"Trust me... I know very much how it feels."

"Oh... I am sorry... I didn't..."

"Just leave it. I got used to it."

There was a minute of silence between us. I felt sorry for him, and I was just about to say that I will lie to Oliver, but...

"Okay. Let's do it. I am not even sure, I can get a hard-on. Last time..."

Yes... it can happen. I heard stories about producers becoming cravers, and not able to get a hard-on for a while.

"Well... I should do it."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, a touch of another person is more stimulating to a producer and to a craver as well." This was true.

"You want to jerk me?"

"If we want to make sure that the production won't start in you... I should give you a blowjob."

"You want to suck my dick? But I am not a fag... I mean gay."

"I know... But..."

"We have no choice. I know. I've never been with another man. In any way."

I stayed silent. I was waiting, I saw the conflicting thoughts in him.

"Alright. I have nothing to lose."

He took his shirt off, and pushed down his pants, then his quite revealing trunks.

"Oh... I shouldn't have taken off my shirt, right? Just out of habit..." and without waiting for an answer, he continued. "Although, you have seen it already, and held it as well. And you have jerked it, but that was just the job. Although this is part of the job as well." he was talking to and trying to convince himself.

So... Colin... As I mentioned, he is my favourite. Of course after Dylan. But at that moment - and I am quite angry at myself - I banished Dylan out of my mind, and I was only able to think about that beautiful, gorgeous body in front of me. When Colin first started working at the Bistro, around the age of 20, he already had a slim, toned body, but since then he trained a lot, and there were results. He was quite muscular, but not the body building type. That well-known young guy, who was quite muscular, with a fairly big biceps, very nice chest, slightly visible, sexy eight-pack on his stomach. His face was very handsome, not the extremely manly type, more youngish, but still... masculine. He had a slightly bigger mouth, and a stubble around it. He was tall, taller by around 8 inches than me. His muscular legs were covered in dark hair, and above them, there was it. Every man's jewellery. Under his hairless chest, and under some well trimmed pubic hair, his soft dick was hanging sadly.

Of course, I had seen Colin's penis a lot of times, and held it as well. His size was slightly smaller than Oliver's, around 8.1 inch, with an average thickness to this length. But it was beautiful, with slightly visible veins, when it was hard, it was completely parallel to the ground. It was able to pierce through anything.

And for all these traits, we praised him, we tried to take a really good care of him. It is a shame that this happened to him. He really was the crown jewellery of the restaurant. He had a higher salary than the others, got some extra benefits, and we tried to take care of his every need. We always assigned the best milkers to him, always worked in the best fresh rooms.

Once there was this milker, Julian, and he constantly harassed Colin, so we quickly fired him. (Okay, this was a bit more complicated, but maybe I will get back to it later.)

We literally tried to do everything for him, and in exchange he really was an exceptional producer. He produced an incredible amount of cum. He paid a lot of attention to his diet, so it was extremely tasty. And yes... Because of his physical traits, a lot of people paid for the live show. Which made us a lot of money.

As he was standing in front of me, I think my mouth fell open.

"So? How would you like to do it?"

subalint
subalint
11 Followers
12