The CumIn Bistro Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooo..." I shook my head. "If it is okay for you, stay like this, and I will just..." I felt embarrassed. I didn't want him to see how much I was longing for this.

"Okay. My girl didn't like it like this, because..."

I look at him questioningly.

"She said, it is too degrading for her. She was only okay with it, when I was lying on the bed."

That stupid woman. This is the perfect position to satisfy the needs of a god like Colin.

"We can do it the way you want it." I said "But I am fine like this."

"Then it will be fine by me."

So I knelt down in front of him. The moment I had been waiting for. I touched his soft dick, and he instantly let out a quiet moan. And his dick started filling up with blood. I put the end of it into my mouth, and started licking it with my tongue. And it quickly gained its full size. And I... Well, I put all of my effort into sucking it, since this was a dream which came true. And Colin was moaning a lot. After a few short minutes though, he got tense, and he came. But unfortunately, I felt nothing in my mouth. He became a craver.

I sucked for a minute more, and he became soft.

"Huh... My girlfriend was never able to..." and then he realised the situation "Please, tell me..."

"Nothing." I answered sadly.

He sat on the bed, and buried his face into his palms.

"My life is over." he said.

As I was sitting on the ground, I was staring at Colin's body. Then I remembered an old article...

"Maybe there is another way. Maybe that could work."

"Please don't give me false hope." he said sadly, but after a short pause, he continued. "What is it?"

"I.. I read a scientific article a long time ago. It wasn't about this scenario... But maybe it could work."

"What is it?" he asked again, with a hopeful look.

"Well.. Producers can experience giant stress, like an accident, which can block their producing ability, even for good. But there were several cases, where a specific scenario, or specific state of their body and mind unblocked this, and they started to produce sperm again."

"What state?"

"Well, a more heated, more natural, animalistic state."

"Well, if you are saying that I should... I am not sure if I can. I am sorry, nothing personal... But I don't think I could do that."

"I know it is hard to believe, but I was not talking about fucking. Or at least not anal penetration."

"But... But you just sucked my dick."

"Well, yes. I was the one who sucked your dick. And not you... hm... made me suck your dick."

"Oh... Why would this be any better than..."

"Well, anal and vaginal penetration... How should I say... More common for men, for a producer. You won't always end up in this state. But I am sure... You already noticed, when with your girlfriend... Oral sex... Can be a bit more rough, different feelings and thoughts will come to the surface in you."

"Ooooh... With my girlfriend we have never... I mean we tried it once, but she didn't like it, so we stopped."

"So you have never got deepthroated? You have never fucked a throat?"

"No, I haven't." he said ashamed. "But wait... Deepthroating? I thought..."

"Yes, fucking a mouth if different than fucking a throat."

"And would you let me do that to you?"

"Well, everybody would be happier if you could come back to work. If this is the price..." of course, I wanted nothing else more than him to fuck my throat.

"I guess... It's worth a try." I saw it on him that the actual throatfucking makes him horny.

"Do you know how to do it?"

"I guess. I watched a lot a porn, and I always wanted to try..."

I told him some small stuff, how we should do it, emphasising to pay attention to me, so I can breathe. And the next second, I was lying on the bed with my back, my head hanging over the edge. Colin stood in front of me, his legs a bit wide apart, so his beautiful, but soft dick was hanging close to my face.

As we discussed, he put his soft penis in my mouth, and I started sucking gently, which made him rock hard in just a few seconds. He didn't take it out, and without asking me if I am ready, he said:

"Then I'll start now."

He held my head on both sides with his hands, and with a slow, but steady movement, he impaled my throat with his giant dick. He let out a huge moan, while he was holding my head extremely firm. Quite a lot of time had passed, and when he regained his consciousness, I was just about to run out of air, so he pulled his dick back. He didn't remove it from my mouth, just from my throat.

"Huh, sorry, I was just... It felt good."

And again, without asking, he pushed his dick back, deep, his testicles touching my nose, and he pulled it out again. And then he actually started fucking my throat. I felt that he was inexperienced in deepthroating. An experienced man knows how to keep a steady rhythm, or at least he fucks predictable, so that I can get some air. Colin only cared about himself, and it was impossible to predict when he was going to pull out his dick from my throat. And when he did, it was for a very short time. I was very experienced in deepthroating, Oliver was a good tutor, but this was quite a challenge, even for me.

He almost never pulled his dick out for enough time, so breathing was impossible, I was about to faint.

Then he pulled it out completely, and started jerking it, and after a few seconds he experienced probably one of his biggest orgasms. My mouth was open, waiting for his precious cum (and gasping for air), but it never arrived.

"NO! NO!! THIS CANNOT BE!" he was shouting.

And then he forced his dick back into my mouth and then my throat, fucking it more furiously. His balls were slapping my face continuously. This time he literally never pulled it out, I was not able to breathe. I tried signing him with my hands, without luck. He was very athletic, and was filled with rage and energy, and he dominated my small and weak body. He was just fucking my throat, like I was a hole, a soulless object, and nothing more to him. I was partially conscious, when he pulled it out again, started jerking, but no cum left his dick. Then all over again. Forcing it back, and fucking my throat.

I tried fighting against it, but he held my hands. And then everything went black, my last memory was about his testicles hitting my nose.

When I woke up, I looked around. I was still lying in the same position on the bed, Colin was sitting next to me, with his back leaning against the bed and crying.

"I am sorry... I was... I didn't want to hurt you, I am so sorry... I was desperate, and I completely lost my mind... I was not in control... I am sorry..."

I knelt next to him, trying to comfort him. He leaned on me, and was crying in my arms. My hands were feeling his muscles, and my dick started to get hard. Of course pain accompanied this, so the feeling passed quickly.

When he calmed down, he asked for forgiveness again.

"I am so sorry. I have never done this before... And my ex... I had no opportunity. And it was just like you said. This animalistic side of me came to the surface, I never knew that existed in me. And when I saw that nothing came... You get it... I got angry. I am very sorry. You wanted to help me, and this is how I was honouring that. I am very ashamed."

"It is okay. You are in a tough situation at the moment." I was not able to stay angry with him. Nobody ever did this to me, not even Oliver. But this was Colin. His life has changed.

"Come, I will give you something, which will make you feel better." and he showed me the way to the kitchen.

He didn't even put on any clothes, he was walking with his soft dick hanging. I was not able to look away. He took a small sperm cube out of the freezer.

"This is mine, I still have some left. Maybe this will make you feel better. Although isn't it weird, that I am a craver now, and I am not craving cum? It's been like a couple of days now, and nothing." This was weird indeed.

I knew I shouldn't have accepted his sperm, Oliver will punish me for this. But I put it in my mouth, and just as its taste reached my mind... I started to get hard again. I realised I was licking it, and playing with the sperm cube, and he was looking at me.

"You are gay, right?" he asked.

"Well, it is complicated. But yes."

"Without any judgement, really. What you did for me, not many people would have done it."

"Being, or not being gay, it was my job."

"And... what do you think of me?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well... You are gay, so you are into men. And I am a man. Please be honest." he was laughing nervously.

"Alright. In my opinion you are one of the 3 most perfect men ever."

"Wow. Why?"

"Do I really have to answer this? You are nice, a kind person. You are very handsome, and masculine. Your body is perfect. And well... Your dick is gorgeous." I was pretty sure, he knew all of this about himself, and I knew he thinks that he is a hot guy. But he needed some confidence boost.

"What makes a dick gorgeous?"

"For me... it is nice, straight, slightly visible veins. And well.. Yours is not really a small one."

"True. I see." Then he looked at his own body, and without noticing he touched his dick. "Thank you for these kind words. They mean a lot to me. You mean a lot to me."

He asked for forgiveness once again, and we hugged, and I left.

To be continued...

12