The Cummings of Milly Ford Ch. 02

Story Info
A wife is taken by a rich man on holiday.
7k words
3.88
17.5k
22
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE CUMMINGS OF MILLY FORD

CHAPTER 2: MILLION DOLLAR MATT

There was a loud knock at the door. It was Rick.

Freddy opened it, with Milly at his side, to find Rick stood there with a bunch of flowers.

"Milly! You look great. Ready to go?" Rick proudly thrust the flowers into Milly's chest.

She turned and whisked the flowers away to the kitchen.

"Fuck," whispered Rick, gazing hungrily at Milly in her fuck-me dress. "Thank you for letting me borrow your wife," he continued with a fat smile on his face.

Freddy stared back at him, wondering if Rick knew that he had seen the videos of Milly. He heard the sound of the waste disposal unit mashing something up in the kitchen, and smiled to himself. Hell hath no fury.

"That's ok, I guess," replied Freddy.

He was just about to ask Rick what the hell had been thinking to let Matt believe he was seeing Milly, when she returned from the kitchen.

She stepped out in to the corridor, and stared at Rick.

"Might as well get this over," she said.

Rick wrapped an arm around her waist, holding her tight.

"There you are, Rick!" A deep and booming familiar Texan voice rolled through the air. It was Matt. "Are you ready? Car's waiting for us. And Milly, hello again." He stared her up and down. "Looking mighty fine, and you certainly do justice to that lovely dress. It fits you perfectly. Everywhere."

Milly blushed. "Thank you, Matt."

He then spotted Freddy standing in the doorway. "Freddy! I'd forgotten you were staying next to Rick. Good to see you again." He stared deeply at Freddy for a moment. "Say, why don't you join us? Make a foursome? Can you handle three men at the same time, Milly?"

Milly blushed. Rick's mouth opened and closed a few times.

"Say, that would be great, thanks, Matt," said Freddy. "Give me two minutes to throw on a shirt."

Milly sat in the back of the Bentley between Rick and Matt. Freddy had been forced in to the front passenger seat beside the chauffeur.

The restaurant was as good as Freddy had expected; expensive with a touch of informality, that made Milly relaxed. Cocktails, followed by champagne, and then several courses of excellent food put everyone in the best of moods.

Milly sat opposite Freddy, and although the conversation was led by Matt and centred around Milly, she often flicked a glance at Freddy. He smiled at her every now and then, trying to reassure her, and to let her know he was there. Rick remained surprisingly quiet.

The alcohol, the compliments and attention lavished on her by Matt, were having an impact on Milly, who was becoming more flirty and giggley, allowing Matt to touch her hand occasionally.

She nodded in agreement at Matt's suggestion that they go to a nightclub.

"It's not one of those noisy ones the kids frequent," said Matt. "Better music. Better dancing. Private. Really classy place."

Once again, Freddy had got the front passenger seat, and was forced to watch Rick stab his tongue down Milly's throat, while she did her best to try and pretend that she wasn't resisting. Matt watched on with a huge grin on his face, before whispering something to Milly, who turned to face him and accepted a long, lingering kiss.

Matt secured them a private table near the dance floor, and the cocktails started flowing. Milly took turns to dance first with Rick, then with Matt, and finally with her husband.

"How are you doing? Are you ok?" Freddy asked her, as they jiggled together on the dance floor.

"Yes!" she yelled back. "It's actually very good fun, isn't it?"

"What about Rick? I hope he's not being too much of a pain."

"He's being a bit of a dick, to be honest, keeps feeling me up. But don't worry, I'm letting him do it so Matt still thinks I'm his slut wife."

"Are you getting on with Matt ok? He clearly fancies you."

"Stop it, naughty boy," said said playfully. "You shouldn't be encouraging your wife to flirt with an older man. Not in front of her asshole boyfriend."

"Are you flirting? I hadn't noticed!"

Freddy bought a round of drinks, and brought them back to the table, just as Matt sat down, having had his turn with Milly.

"Whew, she's quite a girl that Milly, ain't she? A real handful!" exclaimed Matt.

Freddy nodded, looking at Milly and Rick together again on the dance floor, keeping up appearances on Matt's behalf.

"Yes, quite a girl," agreed Freddy.

"I told Rick I'll be staying at his place tonight," Matt said. "So I don't expect I'll get much sleep if he's going to be banging her all night. Still, you never know, I might even get something for myself!" He nudged Freddy with a snigger.

Freddy managed a slight nod and a nervous smile at the sudden realisation that if things panned out like this, he would not get his wife back tonight. What the hell was he going to do now?

Rick and Milly returned to their table, sipping their drinks. Matt was sat next to Milly, whispering something to her.

"I told you, I can't say!" she said loudly.

"Why not?" asked Matt. "I only asked you, out of all the men here tonight, which one would you most like to go home with? And you can't choose any men on this table."

Milly shook her head, her eyes rolling.

"You men. Always playing silly games," she said, slurring her words.

"Tell us, Milly. Have a good look around," encouraged Matt.

Milly's eyes roamed the dance floor, looking over to the bar, glancing at the DJ and the few people near him, taking in the waiters and bar staff. She took several minutes, before her eyes finally fell on a guy leaning up against the bar all casual, his elbows resting back on the bar. He was tall, perhaps in his late forties, with black afro hair, dark skin, a white silk shirt unbuttoned nearly to his navel, and tight black trousers. He looked like something out of Saturday Night Fever.

"A black guy!" exclaimed Matt. "Well, well, well. Somehow that doesn't surprise me. He's a good looker, that's for sure, eh Milly?"

"He's not bad," giggled Milly.

"You want to meet him?" asked Matt.

Milly's eyes went wide, and her jaw dropped to the floor. It took a moment for her blush to expose itself, and for her to shake her head gently.

"Come on," said Matt. "You only live once, so live a little. Let's go see if we can get his number for you."

He virtually dragged her over to the guy, shook his hand, and before you knew it, the three of them were chatting away like old friends.

Freddy just stared at what was happening in front of him, fixing his eyes on Milly, while being aware that Rick was sat across the table from him. He saw Matt shake the guy's hand again, before returning to the table.

Mr white-shirt then pulled Milly on to the dance floor, and spent several songs dancing with her, face to face, back to back, holding her hands, wrapping his arms around her. It looked like they were getting along very well, and Milly's face was beaming at being so close to the man she most wanted to take home.

"Who is he?" asked Freddy.

Matt shrugged his shoulders. "Works in finance in London. Just stopped off here for a few days after doing some deals in Malaga."

"What did you say to him?"

"Just that I had the company of this cute HotWife, who was away from her husband, and was tiring us all out. I told him that she had picked him out as the one she would most like to take home."

Freddy swallowed. Now this was really getting out of control. It almost felt as though it should be Rick who was protecting her, defending her, coming to her rescue. But instead, he just sat back with his drink.

"She sure is having a good time," complained Rick.

The guy was clearly getting in to Milly, and had slowly drifted her over past the bar, near to the toilets. His head was in the crook of her neck, and his hand was up the back of her skirt, and his other hand was pushing open the door to the toilets.

Freddy was about to get up, with the aim of going over to them, but Matt suddenly stood up.

"Don't worry I'll go rescue her. It sure looks like that dick for brains boyfriend of hers aint!" He glanced at Rick as he said this.

Matt strolled across the floor and tapped the guy on the shoulder. They spoke for a few minutes, before the guy smiled and took out his phone, tapping in to it several times. Matt took out his own phone, waited, and then nodded, smiling at Milly.

Milly just shook her head slowly, before reaching under her dress, pulling off her knickers, and handing them to the guy. The guy kissed her on the cheek, appeared to say goodnight, and Matt led her back to the table.

"What was all that about?" asked Rick.

"He was gonna take Milly back to his place," said Matt, "after he'd done her in the gents, but I said she was with us for the rest of the week. But I agreed he could have her panties for five hundred Euros."

Milly's hand was over her mouth, her eyes wide.

"You sold Milly's panties for five hundred Euros!" exclaimed Rick.

"Yup, sure did," said Matt. "That's how much they're worth," he smiled at Milly, folding his arm around her shoulder. "Just imagine how much the rest of her is worth. I'll split it with you Rick, fifty-fifty, seeing as she's supposedly your girlfriend."

Back in Matt's Bentley, they were heading back to the apartment block. Once again, Freddy was in front. Matt and Rick had been taking turns with a drunken Milly, kissing her and squeezing her breasts, and although it was very dark, Freddy wondered if Matt had gotten his hand up Milly's dress.

"So who's bed are you in tonight?" Matt asked her.

"What?" she said.

"I'm staying at Rick's tonight," said Matt, "so you have a choice of two beds, don't you, you lucky girl."

Milly made no reply, and Freddy didn't get chance to speak with her as the Bentley pulled up outside the apartment block and the four of them made their way up the stairs. Matt had his arm around Milly, Rick opened his apartment door, and the two men took Freddy's wife inside with them.

Freddy paced his apartment, wringing his hands together, trying to figure out what to do. He was terrified that Milly was going to get hurt, or forced to do something she didn't want. But on the other hand, his stiff erection told him that his hot wife was about to get a good time from two men who clearly enjoyed her.

He was already too drunk to want another beer, and he'd given up smoking years ago, so he made coffee to calm his nerves, and allow him to think straight, and to sober up.

His phone rang displaying Milly's name.

"Freddy," she breathed, "what am I going to do? They keep asking me to dance."

"Errm, well that's ok. You've been doing that all evening with them."

"But I'm going to have to sleep in Rick's bed. All night! Or with Matt. They're talking to each other about who I'm going to sleep with, like I'm some piece of meat."

"Well, they both will definitely want to have sex with you" said Freddy. "You might have to see if you can make a choice in the matter. Who would you rather sleep with?"

"I don't want to sleep in Rick's bed. Not after what he's done."

"So just ask Matt if you can sleep with him. He's a gentleman. You can say you've fallen out with Rick, which is quite true. Or you can just say you fancy him, or you like older men, which is also true."

"Oh, shit, Freddy. He's a nice guy. But do you really want me to sleep with him? In his bed?"

"It's up to you, Milly. I know, you can say you've had a call about your mother who's been taken ill, suddenly. Or that you're feeling guilty about cheating on your husband, and that you should find somewhere else to stay tonight."

She was silent for a few moments, and he could hear her breathing.

"Ok," she said. "I'll try it. But I don't think they will go for it." Freddy could hear Matt's voice in the background. "I've got to go, Freddy. They're calling me. Please think of something!"

And the phone went dead.

The screams started about an hour after that. First just one piercing scream, then a few moments later, another perhaps not quite as loud. A few minutes later there were a series of shrieks and cries. But all of these were not coming from Rick's bedroom. With his ear to the wall, Freddy could hear nothing.

Taking a chair on the balcony, Freddy stood and looked over the wall that separated the apartments. The sliding doors to Rick's bedroom were closed, but at the far end, the doors to the spare room were slightly open. And it was from here that the shrieks and moans were coming.

The thing was, thought Freddy, that these noises really didn't sound like Milly. Even on the videos of her and Rick, she hadn't made noises like this.

Freddy watched for about half an hour, with the occasional cry or scream coming from the room, before there was silence. The night air had become chilly, and for a brief second Freddy caught sight of a naked Matt standing by the door to the spare room, sliding it closed, and then disappearing back in to the room.

There were no more cries or shrieks the rest of that night, at least, none that Freddy could hear.

At about six o'clock, Freddy was woken by knocking at the front door. It was Milly, who dashed in wearing nothing but a man's dress shirt.

"I've got to get my things, quickly," she said, hurrying into the bedroom.

"What's up, Milly?" asked Freddy. "What's going on?"

"It's Matt," she said. "He's staying a few more days, so I have to make it at least look like I've been sleeping in Rick's bedroom."

She was filing her suitcase with clothes, toiletries, underwear, including the tiny white minikini.

"Oh my God, Milly. How long is this going to go on for? Are you alright?"

She nodded. "I don't have much time. Matt's still asleep."

"What happened last night, Milly?"

She glanced up at him sheepishly, and then giggled.

"I got fucked," she said, a wry smile creeping over her face.

Freddy was taken aback by the simplicity and almost brutality of her statement. There was no sugar coating, no apology, no sign of remorse.

"By Rick?" he said.

"No, not him." she said, almost annoyed. "By Matt. A lot. His huge cock."

"Oh?" Freddy suddenly felt confused and hurt, and half blaming himself for not stopping the freight train crash of last night. But as hurt as he was, he couldn't help that feeling of wanting to know what she had done, wanting to know what had been done to her, and wanting to know how she had felt.

"Tell me about it," he said.

"I was very drunk, Freddy. And really turned on too, with all the attention I was getting. And then when I was dancing with Danny..."

"Danny?"

"The guy with the white shirt, in the nightclub."

"Oh, him."

"He was so sexy, and I was just so turned on by him. I think he wanted to do it to me in the toilets."

"Would you have let him?"

She shrugged, with a smile, evading the question.

"And then in the car, on the way home, they were both touching me, kissing me, and Matt...he...he sort of put his hand up my dress. And when we got to the apartment, I was so confused. I didn't know if I was supposed to be with Rick or with Matt. But I was so, so horny. Rick kept telling me things, I know they were crap, but he's such a convincing liar. He kept squeezing my boobs, and then they both pulled off my dress, and Rick fingered me and made me cum. Right in front of Matt. It was so embarrassing. And then they went to their rooms, almost like they were giving me a choice. So I went round to Matt's bedroom. I didn't even have any clothes on. And I got into bed with Matt. That's when I felt him, and saw him...his cock. Oh my God Freddy, it's huge, so huge. I've never ever seen anything like it, so beautiful."

She was in a daze, her gaze distant, and she had stopped throwing things into her suitcase.

"And he...he had sex with you?" whispered Freddy.

She nodded. "Yes."

"What was it like?"

"Massive. Thick. Long. Hard. He's had surgery on it. Augmentation." She held up both hands to indicate its size, like she had caught a prize trout.

"No way," said Freddy.

"Yes way," said Milly. "He put it in me. Up me. All the way inside me. I think I screamed."

"I think I heard."

"Sorry."

"Did it hurt?"

"Yes. A lot. But then it was nice. Really nice. I'm saying the best I ever had." Her body was next to Freddy, but her mind was somewhere above the clouds.

"Oh," Freddy looked crestfallen. "Is it my turn to apologise?"

"I've got to get back," she said, coming out of her trance. "Before he wakes up."

And with that, she was gone, with her suitcase, to the apartment next door, leaving Freddy in a befuddled, confused, and emotionally wrecked state.

For the rest of that morning there was silence from the apartment next door. Freddy laid out on the balcony drinking tea, reading, and trying to understand what was happening.

He read a couple of texts from his youngest daughter, Lucy, who was having problems with her coursework, and was wondering why her mum wasn't answering her texts. He sent a few texts to Milly himself, but received no reply.

Just after midday, he went down to the local shop for supplies. As he was coming back, he spotted Milly getting into Matt's Bentley before it drove away.

He sent a text:

Freddy: 'Where are you going Milly?'

He received a reply about two hours later:

Milly: 'Just gone shopping. Very excited. Back later.'

A few hours later he received a series of selfies from her, showing him a set of different outfits that she had been trying on. And then, about seven o'clock, he received a video from her, panning up and down her body, showing him what she was wearing, along with her commentary:

"So this is the outfit we've chosen. Little black number. Very simple but sexy. New shoes as you can see. I've had my hair done nicely. And my nails too - see? Very nice. And then a new necklace too. Matt says these pearls belonged to his Grandmother, so I don't think I'll be keeping them," she giggled. "I'm just borrowing them. Like he's borrowing me."

Her commentary sounded like she had been drinking. But what had she chosen this dress for? Where in Hell's name were they going?

The dress was extremely provocative, with a neckline deeper even than the white dress Rick had bought for her. But the hem at least was classy, and the whole of the dress reached to the floor, with a simple side split nearly to her hip. Her hair was stunning, and perhaps had received some new tints. She had ear rings that he had never seen before, and a simple gold necklace around her neck. Dangling from the necklace, were a line of pearls that dripped down to just below the start of her exposed cleavage. Real pearls, but ones that looked like a rope of pearly seamen that had been ejaculated in a line that pointed down to her breasts.

Freddy tried calling her, but it went straight to voicemail, so he sent her a series of texts asking where she was, was she ok, he loved her, and when was she coming home.

It was well after midnight when he heard them laughing in the corridor outside the apartment. But when he opened the apartment door and looked out, there was no sign of either of them.

He grabbed another beer from the fridge, and went out on to the balcony, staring down at the pool illuminated at night by a ring of underwater lights.

How much was this contract of Rick's actually worth? Worth loosing his wife to? He had lost her for two nights, and it could be more if the current situation continued. Freddy admitted to himself that he had enjoyed the fantasy of his wife being with another man, but not being physically taken away from him like this.

But Milly appeared to be having a good time. The video she sent sounded like she was relaxed and enjoying herself, and he had heard laughter outside in the corridor a few minutes ago. But surely, his loving wife would have wanted him to share all these experiences with him. Wouldn't she?

12