The Cummings of Milly Ford Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was then he heard her moan; a long low moan, that came from the balcony of Rick's apartment.

Freddy jumped up on to the chair and peered over the adjoining wall. The lights in Rick's bedroom were out, as were the lights in the kitchen and living room. But at the far end of the balcony, the lights shone brightly through the open door to the spare room. And it was from here that he could hear his wife being pleasured.

It was a stupid move, he thought, to climb on to the balcony railings, and reach out for the drainpipe that would swing him over to Rick's apartment balcony. If he fell, then he would fall backwards. He might be able to twist in mid-air, and perhaps prevent damage to his spine. But he was suddenly driven by an overwhelming urge to see what was happening to Milly, and was she somehow tied to a bed and being gang banged against her will.

He grabbed the drainpipe. It was plastic, and he prayed it would hold his weight. He swung his body out and reached across to grab the railing with his hand and then his foot, before pushing himself forward and jumping down to the balcony of Rick's apartment.

He was barefoot, and his landing was noiseless, but he froze for a moment, listening and watching. He padded across the balcony to the far end, and keeping in the shadows he peered in to the bedroom.

Milly was on her back, naked in the middle of the double bed, knees dangling off the foot of the bed, her legs spread slightly, her arms raised above her head, submitting.

Rick was naked, knelt on the floor between her legs with his face pressed hard into Milly's pussy. He licked and fingered her, causing her to moan and writhe on the bed. What the hell? She was supposed to be pissed off with him. Why was she giving herself to this prick yet again?

After a few minutes, Matt came in to the room, and laid down on his side next to Milly. Freddy saw for the first time the impossibly huge lump of meat that was Matt's cock. It was, quite simply, by far the biggest he had ever seen, even taking into consideration some of the wilder porn films he had watched. It must have been a foot long and as thick as an arm. It's purple head was huge, getting on for the size of a small pear.

His face was over hers, as he took in her body, examining every detail, mapping her out, making notes of the places he would explore later.

Her eyes were fixed on him, watching, waiting as if for an instruction.

Finally, he looked back to her eyes.

"Ok," he said. "Now you can touch."

Milly reached down and took hold of his huge cock, her eyes wide in wonder and hunger, her little fingers stretching around half its circumference. She pumped him slowly, licking her lips, her breasts heaving with the excitement of holding Matt's shaft, and receiving a tongue lashing from Rick.

Any man would have gasped and groaned in pleasure, had this beautiful big titted, blonde, blue eyed woman stroked them. But Matt's face was cool as a cucumber, and he didn't bat an eyelid, instead he just relied on the effect his cock was having on Milly, who could't take her eyes off it.

Milly's other hand finally came down to squeeze her breast, a sign that she was almost ready for mating. But Matt just shook his head, and Milly quickly put her hand back above her head, as if any wrong move on her part might result in him denying her the thing she craved most.

Matt's huge shaft.

Eventually he took her breast into his mouth. She gasped, and arched her back. He worked her breast and nipple with his mouth, making her mew like a kitten. He reached over her body to sample her other breast, and slowly he traced his hand to her belly and her mound.

"Position yourself," he ordered.

Milly drew up her knees, spreading them, and placing both feet flat on the bed. She kept her hands above the bed, and watched him, panting. He appeared to examine her pussy for a few moments, before he nodded to Rick.

Rick stood, naked and erect. He stood at the foot of the bed fisting his cock, before rubbing it against Milly's slit. But how could she do this with him? She had been so angry at him, at one point she would have taken a blunt carving knife to his gonads. But now, gone was the anger in her face that had been directed at Rick yesterday. Instead, a look of desire, of need, of want spread over her.

She was a good girl, and kept her hands above her head, her legs spread, and her feet flat on the bed as Rick mounted her. She let out only a tiny whimper as pushed his pole all the way in. She tried her very best not to call out as he pumped her in and out, holding her hips, pulling her to him. And a few minutes later, she made only the slightest protest as Rick pulled out of her at Matt's command.

"You can go now," Matt said, and Rick quickly left the room.

So that was it, thought Freddy. Matt had used a smaller cock to prepare Milly for the main event of the evening. He had used Rick, and then discarded him. Just like Rick used and discarded the women he fucked. And now, Rick was being sent away to beat his meat all on his own.

Matt moved to stand between her legs.

Milly stared wide-eyed at him, her breasts rising and falling as her breathing increased.

"Now, Milly," said Matt. "Remember just what I said last night about relaxing, ok?"

She nodded silently.

Matt wiped his cockhead up her pussy lips making her moan, and arch her neck upwards.

"Just keep nice and still now. Rick's been a good boy, and done you a favour to warm you up, prepare you and open you up for me. You'll still be stretched out from yesterday too. And you've had lots of booze too, so you'll be just fine. It will hurt a little, but not as much as yesterday. I know what I'm doing. I've done this plenty before. So you just relax yourself and enjoy."

His insertion was slow, practiced and deliberate.

"Ohhh, shit," she hissed. "God it feels huge!"

Matt paused, allowing the pain to pass, and for her to catch her breath, before pushing himself just a little further inside her. Gradually, he continued to enter her, until about two thirds of his cock was taken by Milly's pussy.

"Take a look now, Milly," he said. "Look how far you've got me inside you."

She looked down to where she had been impaled on the cock the size of a Donkey.

"Ohh, God, I'm full!" is all she could say.

He reached behind her buttocks, and lifted her up. She wrapped her legs around his back, and hung on with her arms around his neck. He stood with himself still deep inside her, allowing her more time, giving her pussy chance to get used to his size.

They stared at each other for several minutes, her hips rocking gently, working herself on his shaft.

"Ohh, God, Mat, you're right inside me. I can feel you splitting me. So deep. You can't get any deeper. Deeper than anyone else. Ohh, I love it. Are you going to fuck me now?"

"Yes, Milly. I'm going to fuck your perfect married pussy. I've chosen you specially because your three babies have made you able to take me. That's why I love mummies."

With a loud moan she grabbed his head and sunk her lips around his mouth, pushing her tongue between his lips in a sign that expressed her need for him to take her. She continued the kiss, as Matt knelt on to the bed with her still mounted on him, and walked on his knees with her to the centre of the bed.

Pausing for a moment, he broke away, looking at her.

"Are you ready, Milly? He said.

"Oh, God, oh, God, oh God!" She gripped him tightly, as she knew what she was about to experience was as painful as childbirth, and as exquisite as opiates.

And Matt fell forward on to her.

Freddy had been with her three times while she had been in labour. Each time she had cried out, in the same way as she cried out now. Matt's weight and his powerful thrust, speared through her and down into the bed below. He was finally, completely, twelve inches inside her.

She was limp under him for several moments as the shock took her away. But as she slowly recovered, with his full thickness and entire length completely in her, he kissed her tenderly, and stroked her hair.

"Good girl, good girl. I told you you could take it again. Good girl. Feel this, Milly," he said, rubbing her tummy.

He took her hand and placed it on her belly, before moving in and out of her a few inches. The tip of his cock could be seen pressing out of her belly, like some scene out of a horror since-fiction movie.

"I've been looking forward to this all day," he said. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard, your pretty little head will come off, and you'll want me to fuck you all night and all day, tomorrow and all next week."

He began to thrust in and out of her, removing nearly all his cock, before sliding it back in to her, her juices providing an almost frictionless passage, making it impossible for Milly or her pussy to resist him.

"Arrgghh!" she called. "Ohh...ohhh...ohhh...God, Matt, Ohhh, yes, fuck me!"

He didn't have a particularly fast rhythm, but he didn't need one. His thickness just spread her pussy lips wide, and stimulated parts of her inside that nothing else had ever reached. Both on the way in and on the way out, the thick glans stretched her insides, stimulating nerve endings, and sparking new feelings. There were no calls, or swear words, no names, nothing, just incomprehensible sounds coming from her mouth, as she thrashed and flailed on the bed beneath him.

"Fu! Fau! Nnghh! Aggh!" cried Milly.

His strength and stamina were impressive, and he kept up a steady rhythm, before he sensed Milly's orgasm. It started with a tremble in her feet, before it took her legs, and then her torso. Her chest and arms became an earthquake. He thrust once more, holding himself inside her, the end of his massive cock pressing so, so deep, and used a single finger to tease her clitty.

There were no sounds now, as Milly began her first climax. Her eyes had rolled back, her fingers gripped the bed sheets, and her little body spasmed and convulsed on the end of Matt's pole.

This went on for about a minute, before her convulsions started to dissipate. He stopped the stimulation of her clitty, and released the pressure on her womb.

Slowly, she came down, returned to wherever she had gone, and her eyes opened.

"Milly," he said. "Look at me." She had no choice but obey. "Tell me how that felt."

"Good," she whispered. "Real good. I want more. Give me more, please."

And Matt began once more.

Freddy had no idea where Rick was, but he watched as Matt ploughed himself into his wife for maybe another ten minutes, before he gave Milly another orgasm, this time with an ear-piercing scream that filled the night air.

Matt allowed her to recover, as he listened to her little whimpers, and gasps, crying with the emotional release, before he skilfully rolled them both over, so that Milly was on top of him, straddling him, and still skewered on his stiff spike.

He ran his hands gently over her back, and feasted on one of her breasts that dangled close to his mouth.

"Ohh, shit," she cooed. "That feels good...soo good."

Slowly, he started to push his pelvis up, sending his staff deep up into her. She began to match his rhythm with her pelvic thrusts, keeping her breasts to his hungry mouth so that she could feed him.

Eventually she began to whimper and moan, starting to loose control again. This time he held her hips as the sweat began to pour of her body, pooling between her legs, to add to her own vaginal moisture.

And then, there it was. The spasm of orgasm that gripped her yet again, making her whole body vibrate on the tip of his cock. They locked hands, fingers entwined, his arms supporting her bodyweight and preventing her collapse.

Finally she fell forward on top of him, breathless and spent.

He stroked her hair, rubbed the small of her back, before he took her face in his hands and took her mouth in his.

Mews and moans escaped from Milly's lips, and Freddy could see Matt's pole projecting inside his wife still.

Matt whispered something to Milly, and with great effort she rolled off him, and presented herself on all fours to him, spreading her legs, pushing her face into the bed and arching her back to provide him with a bigger target, easier for him to mount.

He tortured her for a little while, rubbing his cockhead up and down, soaking himself in her slick juices that continued to run as a waterfall from her moist pussy.

"Please," she begged. "Put it in me, please. I need you inside me, please, do it to me now, please Matt, please, oh God, please!"

She was ready and able to accept him this time. The walls of her pussy opened up and engulfed the end of his shaft as it had been trained to do. He pumped and pumped at her, making her breasts sway, her lungs groan, and her hair stick to the sweat on her face.

On and on he went, like a machine without end; perpetual motion discovered at last. Freddy found himself fisting his own cock at the site of his wife being completely and utterly taken, dominated, controlled, and fucked beyond his belief.

His wife's whimpers, moans and cries covered his own grunts as he came hard in his hand.

He couldn't watch any more. It had been even more erotic than watching his wife with Rick. But somehow it was also more painful, not only for him, but for his wife too. Could she be ruined forever, and not able to take his average sized cock again? Would their love making now be over, and her satisfaction only provided by the mammoth mallet of Matt?

As he made the dangerous climb back over to his apartment, he heard Matt's climax erupt inside his wife.

"Her you go, my pretty little cum dump.Take my load. That's what you want. Isn't it? Isn't it? Isn't it!!!"

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Ohhh, God, Matt, fuck me. Please! Fuck me! Fuck me! Harder! Yes! Harder! Come on! Come on! Come on!!!"

They screamed together, their orgasm timed and synchronised to perfection. The perfect cock controlling the perfect pussy, each giving the other what it needed, what it wanted, what it lived for.

Freddy tried pulling a pillow over his head to drown out the screams of his wife. But it was no good, and her yells of torture kept him awake for the next hour, until finally he heard:

"Yes, yes, oh, fuck yes, Matt, oh God Matt, Matt, please, yess, yessss, yessssss!"

Until finally it was quiet.

He looked over the adjoining wall. The light in the spare bedroom was gone.

At least it was over for her for now.

*************

Freddy was down by the pool late morning, sipping a glass of water, trying to gather his thoughts and come up with some sort of plan of action. He had received more texts from Lucy their youngest, and even one from India their eldest daughter who wanted some money transferring to buy a new camera for her course. He had replied as best he could, but he really needed to talk to their mother about the expense. And Sam their son, had just been picked as full back for the Rugby club's first team.

Around mid day he felt an approach from behind.

"Freddy," her voice over his shoulder.

"Milly, my God, are you ok?"

She was wearing the tiny white minikini, with a new white beach throw, and a new straw hat with a wide brim.

"Yes, I'm ok, Freddy. Sore, but I'm ok. I don't have long before Matt comes."

"Where did you go last night? I was so worried. We didn't discuss anything. And I heard what he was doing to you last night, fuck, Milly!"

She shook her head. "I'm sorry, Freddy. I lost my mind. I should have told you. But everything is happening so quickly. Matt gave me a great time yesterday," her face suddenly lit up, "he's such fun, and spent loads of money on me. Really buttered me up."

"And split you wide open by the sounds of it!"

She smiled, demurely, looking down at the grass, a little shudder coming over her shoulders.

"Yes, Freddy, he did. It was amazing. I have never, ever felt like that in my life. I've not experienced anything remotely like that. It was, by a country mile, the best most explosive sexual experience I think I will ever have."

Freddy's jaw dropped. He hadn't quite been expecting that, and she might as well have hit him with a red hot iron. The insult was sharp, uncaring, and not at all like the wife he knew.

"I'm addicted to his cock, Freddy. I can't get enough of it. I want some more as soon as I can. I've asked him if he will fuck me again this afternoon, but he says I have to wait until this evening. I'm not quite sure what he's going to do to me, but I think he's got a surprise for me."

"Look, Milly. We've got to get you away from here."

She shook her head, looking at him terrified, as if he were taking away her oxygen.

"Have you replied to Lucy's texts?" he asked, hoping that some memory of her home life would jerk her out of the hypnotic state she was in.

"What?" she said. "No. I haven't checked my phone."

"Well check it. She needs you. Sam has got that place in the first team, you know at full back. He'd love you to call him about it. And India is asking about some extra money for a new..."

"Freddy! Morning there!" It was Matt, striding up in his swimming trunks. "Sorry if we kept you awake last night."

Freddy was unable to reply. What could he say? After all, it wasn't his wife that Matt had just fucked the brains out of. It was Rick's bit on the side, and he didn't appear to give a shit either.

Matt took a sun lounger for himself and one for Milly, and they sunbathed about ten yards away from Freddy. It wasn't long before she was asleep, next to Matt, who was busy with his phone, texting and making calls.

By mid afternoon he had finished his business, and shook Milly awake.

"Come on," he said to her. "You need to get ready for later."

"Why?" she asked. "What's happening later?"

"Fun things. I have another present for you."

He began to lead her back to the apartment, before he stopped and appeared to have a second thought.

"Say, Freddy," he said. "Join us for a drink. Eight o'clock."

And with that, they were gone.

That afternoon, Freddy did some more reading. There were things he wanted to know. Things about sexual addiction, wife swapping, cuckolding, and sexual manipulation. There were many sources of information, many of which were unreliable. But he had recently started working for a large university, helping with their engineering research, and so he was able to access their databases and libraries.

Slowly, he began to put together a picture of what was happening.

12