The Cummings of Milly Ford Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife's lover gives her to two black guys.
4.6k words
3.88
11.6k
16
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE CUMMINGS OF MILLY FORD

CHAPTER 3: DANGEROUS DANNY AND TOUCHY TONY

At eight o'clock, Freddy knocked on Rick's door.

"Come in, Freddy, come in!" said Matt.

Milly was dancing. In a red dress. A red dress that looked like it had been made specifically for her to have sex in. It was tight, it was short, and it was fastened down both sides with what looked like safety pins, which provided a gap of perhaps three inches all the way down from her side-boob to the hem just below her buttocks.

She was dancing to some seventies disco, with two tall men, one of whom looked familiar in his white shirt and tight black trousers.

"You remember Danny, from the nightclub?" said Matt, handing Freddy a beer.

"How could I forget," said Freddy. "The one she would most like to take home with her."

"That's the one. And that's his son, Tony," said Matt, slapping Freddy on the shoulder and answering a call on his phone.

Tony was dressed in a black shirt and white trousers, a mirror of his father, and was even more toned and muscular. And right now, he was the rear of a Milly sandwich, holding her hips and grinding his crotch into her back, while Danny held her hands around his neck.

Her eyes were wide and her face in rapture, as Freddy stared at her for several minutes, before she finally noticed the presence of her husband.

"Freddy!" she shouted, dancing over to him. "Look what Matt got me! A Danny!" she giggled. "And a matching Tony! Tell me, how lucky am I?"

Freddy leant in to her ear, holding her waist, moving with the music, and moving her out of earshot of Danny and Tony, who were busy getting drinks for themselves.

"Are you alright?" he whispered.

She nodded, a big smile on their face. "Having a blast. We're going back to that nightclub again. I can't wait."

"You look incredible," he said, and she kissed him. "You do realise they are going to fuck your brains out tonight?"

She looked at him, guilty as charged.

"Is that alright? Do you mind? Cause if you do, I'll tell them not to."

Somehow, Freddy thought, telling them not to would be about as effective as a net curtain stopping a Panzer division.

"As long as you know what you're getting into," he said.

She giggled again. "I think it's more a question of what THEY will be getting into, don't you?"

"Just have a good time. Stay safe. And tell me about it when you come back, will you?"

"Ok," she whispered, "do you want pictures too?"

"Right, the car's ready!" yelled, Matt. "Come on, come on. Put down those drinks, they'll be plenty more. Sorry, old buddy," he addressed Freddy, "only room for four in the Bentley."

Throughout the course of the evening, Freddy received pictures from his wife. Dancing with Danny. Dancing with Tony. Dancing with Matt. Dancing with Danny and Tony. Dancing with a large group of random strange men, who had their hands all over her and under her dress. And finally a photo of one of the random men who was dancing with Milly, while holding aloft her red panties, and Danny who was showing a wad of cash to the camera.

Perhaps selling Milly's panties was a more profitable venture than engineering contracts, mused Freddy.

Just after midnight, a final picture came through. It had been taken from the front seat of Matt's Bentley, looking back. Milly was on the back seat, with Danny and Tony either side of her. Each had a hand on her knee, pulling her legs open. Tony was leaning in to kiss her neck with his hand on her breast, while Danny was licking her ear with his hand far up between her legs. Her eyes were wide with excitement, her mouth a gaping smile.

The message with the photo said: 'On our way home.'

Finally, a video came through, taking several moments to download. Again, on the back seat of the car, this time with her breasts exposed, one of them in Tony's mouth. Danny's hand could be seen working away at her pussy, and the squelching of his fingers as they stirred her pussy juices could be heard over the whisper of the Bentley.

"Here she comes," Matt's voice could be heard, as he held the phone on Milly and the two guys from the front seat.

Milly began to thrash, lifting up her hips, trying to pull her arms away from the two big men who held her tight to the back seat.

"Come on, baby," said Danny. "Let it out. Let it all out. Let you white married pussy cum on my chocolate fingers."

Milly's head went back as her orgasm hit. Little cries and mews escaped her lips, as her hips continued to buck and thrust. The two men held her down, nowhere for her to go, no place to escape. Trapped, defenceless, and completely under their control.

A few moments later, Freddy heard laughter in the corridor. He threw open the door to his apartment to see Matt walk past, smiling at him, followed by Milly, arm in arm with Danny and Tony either side.

"Freddy!" she cried, releasing herself from her new boyfriends, and wrapping her arms around Freddy's neck. "My beautiful, beautiful Freddy." She leant in for a kiss. He could smell alcohol and men on her, but it was still the most amazing, soft and deep kiss he could remember. For a moment, her tongue teased his, as if to say, 'remember.'

"Come on, Freddy," she said, as Danny and Tony led her to the other apartment, "come for drinkies with us."

By the time they got to the door, Milly had already unfastened Danny's belt. His trousers were on the floor just inside the door, and his shirt was off in the passage. At the doorway to the living room, he lifted off Milly's dress, picked her up, and carried her into the living room with a big smile. She shrieked with glee, and began laughing.

"I have a very good Kentucky Bourbon here," said Matt. "Ice or water?"

"Err, ice. Thank you," said Freddy, following Matt into the kitchen.

"I'm glad you're here," said Matt, handing Freddy his drink, and guiding him out on to the balcony. "I have some business I can put your way. Or, more accurately, redirect to you."

Through the sliding doors, Freddy watched Danny mount his wife on the sofa in the living room. Their foreplay had been conducted in the nightclub, in the car, and in the corridor. Now it was now to business, and Danny waisted no time. He was on top of Milly, his huge frame obscuring her tiny body, his dark cheeks moving up and down, his caramel balls visibly swinging against her milky ass.

"Quit a sight, isn't," commented Matt, sliding open the door so they could hear Milly's moans. "Her tiny white hands on his big black back. Look at how she's digging her pretty nails into his skin. I bet she won't last much longer."

Matt appeared to have read Milly with accuracy, as a few moments later she was crying and convulsing, as her orgasm ripped through her. Danny slowed his pace, stroking her hair.

"That's it, sugar, that's it," he cooed into her ear.

"They're experienced boys," commented Matt. "I like to use guys like these to warm the lady up for me. You know, helps her to accommodate the big boy later on." He slapped at his own crotch.

Turning away from the rutting couple, he sat down in a sun lounger on the balcony. Try as he might, Freddy could not tear himself away. Danny had rolled Milly over so she was now on top of him, riding his long dark pole.

"So," Matt continued, "I'm going to be streamlining my engineering section, cutting some of the low hanging fruit, sorting the wheat from the chaff. This could mean a larger cut for you, Freddy."

Freddy watched as Milly controlled and rolled her hips up and down, sliding herself down her lovers pole, grinding herself upon him, and then releasing him, and repeating. Her eyes were fixed on Danny's, his big hands reaching for her little head, pulling her forward and taking her mouth.

"I'm removing Rick from the equation," Matt was saying. "That cock-sucker can't be trusted, which is why I've moved him on."

"Rick?" Freddy suddenly turned his attention away from his wife and her playmate. If Rick was about to loose the contract, then why the hell were Freddy and Milly going along with this stupid deception?

"Yes," said Matt. "I'm pulling his contract. Oh he'll make a fuss, try to sue, of course. But my lawyers are bigger than his lawyers. Of course, that means a bigger opportunity for you, Freddy, if you catch my drift?"

"Where is Rick, exactly?" asked Freddy.

Matt waved his hand dismissively. "Sent him away on some bullshit errand. He was just getting in the way."

Matt continued to highlight details of his new business arrangements, but Freddy was intermittently distracted by the sights and sounds of his wife enjoying a big black cock.

Danny was now grunting loudly, as he thrust up inside Milly. His big hands moved to her buttocks, clenching them, and taking control of her. Milly sat bolt upright, her head facing the ceiling, her long blonde hair falling down her back. She reached behind her, holding his hands, as if agreeing and pleading for him to control her.

She gave one sharp cry as his final thrust brought him over the edge, and he began to spill his seed into her.

"There you go! There you go!" he cried. "Get in your pussy. Mix me a black and white baby, you bitch."

"You finished with her yet?" asked Tony stepping into view, naked, and maintaining his huge erection with slow strokes.

Milly was still coming down, as Tony reached between her legs and picked her off his father. One arm was wrapped around her shoulders, the other was between her legs. His hand was so large that he had his thumb deep inside her pussy, and his middle finger inside her asshole, holding her like a bowling ball.

Milly screamed in pain, never having experienced anything inside her dark hole before.

"Steady with her, son," said Danny calmly. "Don't wanna ruin her completely."

Tony grinned and carried her over to the couch on the other side of the living room, laying her down on her back. He continued to work his fingers in to both of her holes, while devouring her breasts with slurps and squelches.

Milly continued to moan and groan, thrash and struggle against him for several minutes, before he pulled apart her legs, knelt on the couch, and inserted himself inside her. He grabbed at her buttocks, and somehow pulled her up to him, so that she was straddling him. Milly wrapped her arms around his neck, and went in for a deep kiss, as Tony used his huge thigh and pelvic muscles to pump his black pole in and out of his white prize. He continued to pump her with amazing strength and stamina for several minutes without letting up.

Freddy was conscious of Matt talking to him.

"Sorry, what was that, Matt?" he said.

Matt smiled at him. "Looks like we're out of drinks," he said. "Why don't you go and fix us some more, ok?"

Freddy nodded, finding it difficult to tear himself away from his wife, but managed to drag himself into the kitchen, looking for the bottle of bourbon. He had managed to grab the bottle, and find some ice, before pouring out a couple of shots for himself and Matt.

From the living room, Tony appeared carrying Milly. Her legs were wrapped around his waist, her arms around his neck, and his hands grasped at her butt cheeks, his thick fingers digging deep into her white flesh. As he walked, he continued to pump away at her, her breathing deep and loud, her eyes drifting away somewhere.

Freddy was mesmerised as Tony, without missing a beat, opened the fridge and removed a bottle of beer, while supporting Milly with just one hand under her ass. He struggled for a moment, attempting to use the bottle opener with one hand.

"Can I help you with that?" asked Freddy, staring at his wife, as she thrust against her boyfriend's shaft, that he could quite clearly see pistoning slowly in and out of her.

"Yeah, man, cool," said Tony with a big smile, handing his bottle to Freddy.

Freddy opened the bottle, and stared at his breathless wife, sweating, and steaming.

"Do you want a drink, Milly?" he asked.

She nodded, and he tipped the bottle to her lips, and she sipped as she was fucked. She smiled at Freddy, and reached out an arm to him, pulling him to her. Just as he mouth met his, she whispered:

"I love you."

If the kiss earlier had been intense, this one blew Freddy's mind. She was soft, yielding, passionate, and deep. In that moment he reaffirmed his wedding vows to love and obey, to be hers forever, to have her children - well, he'd already had them, but he would have them all over again, and would give up everything and die for her. His head span, and he had to hold on to the kitchen surface. Their tongues united, twisted, reconnecting. He opened his eyes, and looked down to see Tony's cock enter and retract from his wife's pussy. Freddy reached down and felt Milly's belly, and felt the huge shaft sliding in and out of her for a moment, before Tony tore her away.

"Thanks, man," said Tony with a big smile, raising his bottle in a toast.

He shook his head as Tony and Milly disappeared.

"What the fuck just happened?" he whispered to himself, smiling. He couldn't believe what he had seen, and couldn't believe that he was actually fine about it. Fine about this young, muscled, stallion, doing things to his wife, and pleasuring her in ways that he could only dream about.

He wandered back on to the balcony, and handed Matt his bourbon.

For the next hour, Freddy half-listened to Matt as he spelt out his plans for re-structuring his engineering project. He was cutting Rick out completely while inviting Freddy to take on a greater role, with more responsibility, in a longer-lasting arrangement.

But Freddy could really only gaze in wonderment at the way Danny and Tony took their time and their turns with his beautiful tiny wife. She was dwarfed between their huge bodies, especially Tony's that was at least twice her size. They would take it in turns, controlling her, feeding her need, bringing her to the brink of orgasm and keeping her there, not allowing her the satisfaction of the cum. Individually they had greater strength, stamina and suppleness than Milly. But together, their co-ordinated sex-making had her balanced on a knife edge, where her body had become theirs to play with, to manipulate and do what they pleased. They activated her nerve endings, took command of her synapses, and directed the flow and volume of her sex hormones to whichever part of her body they wanted.

Eventually, they carried her compliant and exhausted body through to Matt's bedroom.

"Come on," said Matt. "This next bit is worth watching."

Matt and Freddy walked down to the end of the balcony, and pulled open the sliding doors to the bedroom. A single table lamp was on in the corner.

Milly was on her back in the middle of the bed, with Tony knelt between her legs, her knees over his shoulders. He was slowly moving his shaft in and out of her pussy, while kissing up and down her legs. Danny got on the bed, and lifting her arms above her head, he pushed them down on to the bed before sitting on them. He took a pair of boxers and placed them over her eyes, blindfolding her.

For several minutes they played with her, touching her, kissing her, licking her, biting her, all in random places, chasing her impulses around her body. Her body twisted and turned, trying to advance herself to their pleasurable touch, and simultaneously draw away from the pain. They held her physically and emotionally, as she tried to resist but failed at every attempt.

"Ohhhh....owwwww.......mmmmm......ngghhhhh," were the cries, groans, and sobs she made at their touch.

Suddenly, in one movement, Danny moved off the bed, and Tony rolled her over, so that once again she was on top of him, while he was still all the way inside her. He reached around her, taking her arms and pinning them to her side, while locking his fingers together behind her back.

Danny had some liquid soap from the bathroom, and squirted it along the length of his shaft, and positioned himself behind Milly, straddling either side of Tony's legs. He took more soap and dribbled it down on to Milly's ass cheeks, letting it slowly flow down her crack to her virgin asshole. He licked his big middle finger and pushed it inside her rectum.

"Aaaaaaarrrrrrgggghhhhhhh!" she yelled, wide eyed in pain, grappling against the impossible force that had her locked his his grip.

Danny worked his finger in and out of her several times, adding more and more liquid soap.

"Ohh, God, please. No that!" she whimpered.

"Hold her steady now," said Danny to Tony. And then to Milly, "You just hold tight now, sweet cheeks. This is gonna hurt, but then I promise you will like it. They all like a Danny-Tony sandwich. And you're gonna enjoy a double-decker fillin'."

Tony held up a hand, palm facing his father for a moment, as if to say "Wait."

"Look at me, Milly," said Tony to her. She stared down at him. He smiled at her. She smiled back, it was impossible for her not to. "You havin' a good time?" She nodded. "Good, good. We are too. You're lovely. Real lovely. All you have to do now is relax. Ok, sugar. Just relax some, and let my daddy get up you some. Can you do that, do you think?"

She hesitated and nodded.

Tony withdrew his palm, and locked it again with his other hand, gripping Milly tight. He nodded to Danny.

"Ok now, sugar," he said. "Just you look at me. Look in to Tony's eyes. Kiss me, Milly."

Milly kept her eyes on Tony, and kissed him, as Danny took his tip and pushed it into Milly's puckered and soaped ring.

It was inevitable that she screamed. Screamed the same scream as she had in childbirth, and the same scream she had every time Matt entered her.

But like Matt, Danny controlled her with experience, and allowed her to settle, before beginning his mechanical motion of pumping.

It was a slow pump, but a co-ordinated one, as father and son worked their magic in to her. Milly's face was a picture of exquisite agony, as she wailed, whimpered, and whined her way through the assault on her loveholes.

Eventually, she appeared to relax, and managed to look down at the two black rods that had become part of her.

"That's it, sugar," said Tony. "You get it now. You get it."

Danny gave her a slap on her asscheek, making her cry out.

"Come on, white boy!" he yelled to Freddy. "Make her air-tight."

Freddy hadn't realised anyone was speaking to him, until he felt a shove in the back from Matt. Freddy stepped forward, wondering what he was supposed to do.

"In her mouth, sunshine," whispered Matt. "Give it to her in her mouth."

In a surreal moment, Freddy felt himself removing his rigid cock from his shorts, and kneeling on the bed beside Tony's head, approaching Milly's face.

He reached out to stroke her head, meeting her eyes. Was that a wink she just gave him, before she took his cock and slid it gently insider her oral cavity.

"Mmmmmmm," she mumbled. "A vanilla lollipop. You gonna give me some icing, sugar?" She stared up at him with a wry smile.

Danny laughed gleefully, and slapped her ass again. "That's it, girl, you take it times three."

It wasn't long before Freddy erupted inside his wife's mouth, spilling his contents on to her tongue, watching as she swallowed some, and let more dribble over her lips.

She reached up to his neck, pulling him down, and just before she kissed him, she whispered, so only he could hear: "I will always come back to you."

And then she was gone, spirited away from him by an increase in her lover's pounding, thrusting, and plunging.

Freddy fell back on the the bed, rolling off, and putting away his dwindling manhood.

"Glad you enjoyed that," said Matt, placing his hand on Freddy's shoulder, and guiding him toward the living room door. "I shan't keep you any longer tonight, but have a good think about what I said. Those contractual changes can't stay still forever, and you got a real opportunity to score some serious dough from all this."

12