The Cummings of Milly Ford Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had reached the passageway, and Freddy made a failed attempt to release himself from Matt's grip.

"Do you think you can put something down in writing?" he said, trying to delay.

"Writing? What do you think I am? So God damn pen pusher?" Matt shook his head. "We shake on a deal, where I come from. And then we get the lawyers to do the paperwork. You give it some thought over the next few days." They had reached the doorway. "We'll talk again over the next day or two. Goodnight, Freddy."

Matt gave Freddy another slap on the shoulder, turned and strode back in to the bedroom.

"Right, you two cock-suckers!" Freddy heard him shout. "You finish up quickly now. It's my turn with the little lady."

Freddy faced the front door. By the corner was a small table with Rick's passport and his keycard to the apartment. He can't have gone far. Where the hell was he?

There was laughter as Danny and Tony appeared from the bedroom, naked, their cocks swinging before them. They waved goodnight to Freddy, before moving in to the living room, arguing about who was taking which couch.

Freddy looked back to the small table. Suddenly, a germ of an idea hit him. He pocketed the keycard, slipped out of the door, and returned to his apartment. He went to the balcony, stood on a chair, and watched over the wall. Soon, the lights in the living room went out, and several minutes after that, came the inevitable scream from Milly, as Matt entered her. The scream, Freddy noted, that was not as loud or as long as before.

It took perhaps half an hour before he heard Matt grunting, calling Milly some onbcsenities, and then there was silence. A minute later the light went out, and it was dark and quiet in the apartment next door.

Using his keycard, Freddy returned to Rick's apartment. He checked in the living room to prove that Danny and Tony were fast asleep, before he cracked open the door to Rick's bedroom. Just as he'd expected it to be, it was empty, with an unmade bed.

He closed the door, and heard talking coming from Matt's bedroom. He crept down passageway to the far end, seeing that door to the bedroom was ajar. He peered through, and saw Matt lying on top of Milly, slowly and gently pulsing his cock.

"You like this don't you?" he said.

"Mmmm, yes, Matt, it feels nice," she said. "I'm not too sore now."

"So what do you think about coming away with me?"

"Oh, I don't know about that. I'll never leave my husband. Ohhhh, God.....that feels good."

"I didn't say anything about leaving your husband, just coming away with me."

"It's the same thing."

"No, Milly. It's not. You're confused. You're away from your husband now, aren't you?"

"Yes, but..."

"And you're with me, aren't you."

"Yes....ahhhh....ohhhhh...mmmmmm..."

"And you like being away with me, and my big cock, don't you?"

"Ohhh, yes, yes, I love it."

"There's more of that, if you want it?"

"Ohh, God, yes, yes, I want it."

"Good. Then you'll come away with me to my yacht. The Victory is at Galveston right now. She's eight thousand tons, and a hundred and forty meters long, seven decks, two swimming pools." He pushed himself further in to her.

"Nnnnughhh....ohhhh...fuck, Matt."

"Does that sound nice, on my yacht."

"Ohhhh, yess....it's nice."

"Where would you like me to take you, Milly? Cancun, Havana, Montego Bay?"

"Ohh....God....Matt, I don't know."

"Perhaps Nassau, or Miami? They have lovely shops in Miami. Would you like some more outfits, Milly? Do you enjoy the shops, Milly"

"Yes...yess...I love you taking me shopping. Spoiling me, Matt."

"I love spoiling you too. I'll take you shopping, buy you nice things. Then I can take you back to my suite on the top deck, we can sail the Gulf, and I can give my cock to you. Would you like my cock, Milly? All night? Do you think you could take my cock all night, every night, every week?"

His thrusts became deeper, quicker, as he whispered to her.

"Ohhhh, fuck, yes, I love your cock, Matt, every night, yes."

Freddy knew that Matt was messing with her mind, tapping into her vulnerability, dominating her.

"Good, and then, during the day, when I'm working, you can sunbathe in the morning. But do you know, Milly, my crew, there are thirty of them, and they all look like Danny and Tony. Good Jamaican boys. Would you like them to look after you during the day, Milly?"

"Ohh my God....fuck...yes....fuck!"

"How many of them would you want, Milly? Two, just like tonight? Or would you need three or four? Or should I just tell them to pass you round, until each one has taken his turn with you."

"Ohh...ohhh...fuck...Matt, please. Oh fuck...yes...yess...."

"Good. I'll take you away. Take you there. And we can play. And you can play with the boys, yes, Milly?"

"Oh, yes, Matt, yes, take me, come on! Do it now! Come on! Fuck me. Harder! Harder!! Come on!!"

Just a few strokes later, she exploded on his cock.

"Aaaarrgggghhhhhhhh...aaarrrghhhhhh...aaaaaahhhhhhrrrrrrghhhhh!!!" Her body spasmed uncontrollably beneath him, her vaginal muscles twitching involuntarily, sending him over the edge as well.

"There it is!" he yelled, holding his thrust and bottoming out inside her, making her head collide with the head board. "Take my load, you slut, you whore, you tiny married cum dump!"

Freddy turned away, but paused. Should he dash in there now and pull his wife away, rescue her from mad Matt? If he did, would she come willingly? For if she came back to him, it must be on her terms, her decision, her want. Otherwise the thought would always be on her mind that her husband had forced her to do something against her will.

No, Freddy could not do that. She would have to come home to him willingly. She had already told him that 'I will always come home to you.' He would simply have to trust that, to trust that she loved him, and trust her to come home.

He returned to his apartment and sat on the balcony sending her texts.

He dozed on the bed, waiting, and watching the daylight rise in the east.

He didn't have to wait too long. At seven o'clock, there was a knock at the door.

12