The Cummings of Milly Ford Ch. 04

Story Info
A husband reclaims his seduced wife.
3.8k words
3.76
9.9k
13
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE CUMMINGS OF MILLY FORD

CHAPTER 4: FABULOUS FREDDY

Freddy felt a kiss on his bicep from his wife's lips, as she held his arm tightly with both hands, sat in the window seat of the homeward bound plane.

He smiled at her, and she beamed back.

"That was a hell of a ride," she said.

"Yes," he agreed, "it was."

"Thank you for rescuing me. My hero."

Freddy didn't feel like he had rescued Milly. He felt it had been a close call. But then, wasn't that the part of it? The risk, the danger, the potential consequences?

When he had heard the knock at the door at seven o'clock that morning, he had half expected it to be Matt saying that he was taking Milly away.

But when Freddy opened the door, it was Milly who was stood there, dressed in nothing but a pair of men's boxers, with her arms folded across her naked breasts.

"Take me home, Freddy," she whispered, and almost collapsed into his arms.

Matt had just left for a business breakfast, and she had taken the opportunity to sneak out.

She was battered and bruised, covered in bite marks, hickies, dried and crusted secretions. He ran a bath, filling it with her soaps and smellies, and lowered her gently into the wet warmth.

"I'll call the airline," he said. "Get our flight brought forward."

She nodded.

"Oh, shit, Freddy! My passport! It's in Rick's room."

"Don't worry about that. I'll get it. You say here and keep the door closed."

Using Rick's keycard, he returned to the apartment next door.

Danny and Tony were both snoring heavily in the living room, Matt's bedroom was empty, and Freddy retrieved Milly's phone where she had left it. In Rick's bedroom all was the same, and Freddy grabbed Milly's pink trolly case and began packing it with her things. Her passport, keys, and purse.

He stared at the bed on which his neighbour had fucked his wife, the result of his trickery, deceit, and deception. Freddy wanted revenge, but it wasn't in his nature, and all he could think of was itching powder in the sheets, or turning the sheets inside to make an 'Apple Pie' bed. Shit, he might just as well put clingfilm over the toilet bowel. Useless.

Then Freddy spotted the white dress that Rick had bought her, and in a fit of anger he tore it to shreds. He saw Rick's clothes, and had an idea. What would a woman do to exact revenge?

A sharp pair of scissors from the kitchen cut the toes from the socks and the crotch from the shorts. They made light work of the shirt sleeves, and deep rips in the trousers. The Armani jacket was altered beyond repair.

Then there was the black dress that Matt had bought. Freddy was about to attack this too, but he rather liked it, and so had Milly. He didn't feel as though he had anything against Matt, so he folded it carefully and added it to the suitcase.

In the hallway, he noticed Tony's black trousers thrown to the ground. Out of the pocket had partially-fallen a plastic bag. In the plastic bag was a browny-green mixture of what looked like seeds, leaves, and stems. A citrous, woody smell came from the partially open bag. Freddy suddenly realised what it was and backed away. But, a thought stuck him.

He tore off some cling film from the kitchen, wrapped his hand in it, and collected the bag. He found Rick's suitcase and sprinkled a small quantity of the seeds and leaves inside, dropped the bag inside a zippered compartment within the suitcase, and placed the suitcase back where he'd found it. He then washed his hands and arms thoroughly with hot soap and water.

As he left the apartment, he saw Rick's passport lying on the small table by the door, which produced another notion of mischief. Carefully, and with great precision, he tore out the first page; the one with Rick's photograph, the passport number, the date of issue. The one that Customs and Excise would look at. He took this page, cut it into several pieces, and dropped them down the waste disposal. He then put the passport carefully back in place. And then added the keycard - he would no longer be needing that - just as Rick had left it.

He collected Milly, and took her and their luggage down to the tiny Fiat 500 hire car in the car park. He put her in the passenger seat, as she called Sam to congratulate him on his new position as full-back in the first team, while Freddy busied himself trying to squeeze their cases in the minuscule boot.

As he was squeezing Milly's pink trolly case into the boot, a large Bentley pulled up a few meters away.

"Freddy!" called Matt, stepping out of the back seat. "Going somewhere?"

"Err," said Freddy, looking over to his hire car. Could Matt see Milly in the passenger seat from where he was? Possibly not. "Yeah, family matters. You know?"

"I see, I see," said Matt, nodding his head and fixing Freddy with a poker face. "Did you get any chance to think about what I said last night?"

"Yes," said Freddy. "You want to cut Rick out of the project?"

"Already done. What do you think I've been doing this morning? He's out, that cocking-sucking deceitful, lying bastard."

"Lying?" Freddy swallowed. What did Matt know?

Matt fixed Freddy with that poker stare. "Yes, Freddy. Lying. You know what I mean."

Freddy looked toward the car and Milly, and turned back to Matt, who was staring at Milly.

"You know?" asked Freddy.

"That it's your wife that conniving bastard was screwing? Of course I know, you dip-shit."

This was bad. Really bad. This was why Matt had cut Rick out of the project. But why was he still considering that Freddy should still be involved?

"When did you find out?"

"Humf, I thought it was strange how you reacted to those photos and videos. I thought at first that you wanted to get inside Milly panties and that he'd beaten you to it. Then I wondered if you knew her somehow.

"And when I saw her come out of your apartment, that evening I picked you all up for dinner, the dynamic between the three of you was, just, well, not right. Over dinner I saw your wedding rings. The same 'D' section shape, the same fine detailing along the edges, the same tone and colour of gold. I didn't get where I am today without noticing details, Freddy. Those rings can only have come from the same jeweller at the same time.

"But that wasn't what really told me you two were an item? Do you know what finally told me, Freddy?"

"No?"

"The way she looks at you." Matt let that hang in the air. "I gave her every line I had, how successful I am, how rich and influential I am, how I was able to change her life and make her dreams come true. And she battered those pretty baby blues and thrust out that impressive rack at me - that really got my motor running I tell you - but she only has eyes for you, Freddy. She kept glancing at you, to see if you were alright, to check in with you, to tell you that she was there with you. And you gave her that look right back. It was obvious. I've been with more women that you've had hot dinners, and I've never had that look. Not once. And she barely gave shit-for-brains Rick a second glance.

"But I still didn't get it. Why would a husband let a son of a bitch like Rick screw his wife? That's why I set her up with Danny. To see how you would react. But you didn't did you? You were actually gonna let him screw her in the Gents."

"I was going to stop them," protested Freddy.

"But you didn't!" yelled Matt, suddenly shaking with rage. "I had to go stop him porking her and running off with her. Shit, Freddy, you might never have seen her again for all you know. I learnt two things from that. Do you know what they are, Freddy?"

"No? What?"

"You're a Cuckold. You like it when your wife gets her pleasures from another man. Don't worry, there are plenty of you. Considered myself one at one time, when I was married. It's like watching porn and seeing the pretty lady getting a good time. Only this pretty lady happens to be your wife. And all husbands like their wives to be happy.

"The second thing I learnt was that Milly is a Sub - submissive. Did you know that? I didn't think so. She loves to be controlled, to be dominated, to be told what to do, to have any sexual decision removed from her, so she don't know her left from her right, up from down, or a cock from a cucumber. You must have heard the joy my surgical and chemical enhancements brought her? I gave it to her in bucket loads. Hell, so did Rick, he rode your good lady wife all afternoon!"

"He tricked her. You both have!" said Freddy.

"Don't you put me in the same bucket as that cock sucker! He's such a liar he'd beat you senseless and tell God you fell off a horse. When she realised he'd sent all those videos of him fucking her left right and senseless, she went right off him and right on to me. What started out as her revenge fuck, turned in to a love fuck, and boy does she love me fucking her. I just took advantage of a situation that was already happening. And mighty glad I was to help out too, cause she's a fine woman, and I'll be glad to help myself again to her before too long. I've already invited her to spend time with me aboard my yacht. She wants to come too. Just the thought of my crew of thirty Jamaican boys plus magnificent Matt's member is irresistible to your wife.

"But don't you compare me to that son of a bitch. He lies like a tombstone, and he'd steal his mama's egg money given half a chance. He was bragging to me about how he dished out some bullshit about him being addicted to sex, and he convinced her that his treatment was for her to spread her legs. And it worked. He spread her good and proper, played around with her like a pro, while her husband played a round of golf with a pro. He even paid for the privilege, for Chrissake. I bet he sunk more holes than you that afternoon. He screwed you, then he screwed your wife, and she loved it.

"He's a tick turd, Freddy. You gotta keep Milly away from him. He's gotten inside her head once, and even if you think you fixed that, he'll get inside her again.

"But your wife getting pleasured isn't what I came over here to talk to you about. I wanna know if you can help me with this project, now that I've cut that son of a bitch out?"

Freddy had to think fast. His sub-contract with Rick had gone, but somehow Matt was throwing him a lifeline. But why? Maybe he liked Freddy? Or maybe it was just another way to get inside Milly's knickers. Either way, Freddy needed an angle. And just as importantly, he needed some leverage on Rick. Now Rick had lost the contract, his company would fold, and that would mean him spending more time at home, just a few doors away from Milly.

He looked round at his wife in the car, still chatting to Sam. She hadn't seen Matt, and was blissfully unaware at the crisis unfolding just meters away.

Freddy took a deep breath.

"Ok, Matt," said Freddy eventually. "Give the contract to me. Put me in charge and I'll bring it home inside the cost envelope. And I'll do it in a more effective timescale."

Matt raised his eyebrows. "You sure you can do that, Freddy?" he said, sceptically.

Freddy told Matt his ideas. He told him about the contacts he had, the people who owed him favours, where the designs would come from, what raw materials they needed, where these could be sourced from, the costs, the logistics, even the sub-contract for the Chinese components that he planned to give Rick, sending him on a twelve month relocation to supervise manufacturing in Zhejiang province.

"I looked at the numbers when Rick first sent this to me," Freddy summed up. "I knew it didn't make sense. Rick's been screwing you over. I can do a better job."

Matt had a big beaming business smile on his face.

"And what do you have for me to sweeten the deal?" he said, looking over to Milly.

Freddy followed his gaze to where his beautiful wife was sat, in the car, having finished her call, and was now staring wide-eyed at the two men.

"Get the deal signed, seal and delivered, and I'll see about bringing her to Galveston," said Freddy. "But NO promises."

"How the hell do you know my yacht's at Galveston?"

"What do you think I've been doing all morning?"

Matt laughed and shook his head.

"Ok, Freddy, well that sure would be a sweet deal for me," he said, holding out his hand, which Freddy took. "And for your wife too. But if she comes to stay with me, I will show her things she never thought existed. I'll make her feel feelings that she's never experienced, that she never thought possible, and will never get again. I'll make her never want to get off my million dollar cock. And, Freddy," Matt moved a pace nearer, "she will never want to leave."

Freddy swallowed hard, and stared back at the Texan.

"I'll get my team to draw up the deal. Have it to you next week. See y' around, Freddy." Matt gave him a thermonuclear slap on the shoulder, and was gone.

Freddy and Milly were silent in the car for several minutes as they headed to the airport.

"He knows, doesn't he?" said Milly at length.

"Yes," replied Freddy. "But he's ok about it. Although he gave me a severe dressing down about not protecting you. He knows we've both been conned by Rick. And he's really pissed off with Rick about it, to the point where he's sacked him and put me in charge."

Freddy filled Milly in on his conversation with Matt.

"So, you spoke about his yacht then?" Milly asked, staring at Freddy.

"Yes, but I only said we'd talk about it. That's all. Nothing more."

Milly was silent for several minutes, staring out of the car as the arid Spanish scenery slipped by.

"You know I want to go, don't you?" She said it quietly, so he hardly heard her. He had to wait long moments for it to register.

"I guess so," he said. "A combination of a million dollar penis and all those Caribbean men, how could you possibly refuse?"

"Oh boy. All those Dannys and Tonys," she giggled. "I'm wet just thinking about them."

"I can't compete with that, Milly."

"It's not a competition, Freddy. There is no competition. I'll always come back to you."

"The problem is, Matt says that if you go, he'll make you not want to come back."

"Maybe you could come with me, Freddy? To make sure I do."

Freddy swallowed, and concentrated on keeping the car on the right-hand side of the road.

"How's Sam?" asked Freddy, changing direction like a go-cart.

"He's good," smiled Milly, happy to lighten the mood. "Told me all about the selection. He loves playing full-back. Says it gives him chances to run at the opposition."

At the airport, they returned the hire car, checked their baggage, and grabbed some brunch before heading through airport security.

They were stood in line, waiting to produce their passports, when Milly glanced behind them.

"Oh shit," she said. "Look who it is."

Rick came running past the line of people.

"Mil! Mil! Mil! Thank God I caught up with you. I thought I'd missed you. When Matt told me you'd gone, I just couldn't let you go, not without talking to you. I'm on the same plane as you. I've missed you so much. And I'm so sorry for the way things have worked out. I've been a jerk. Completely insensitive. But you know how it is? With me? So, I just need to talk to you, for a little while. Just to explain things, so you really understand, ok? You don't mind if I borrow your wife, again, just for a little while, Freddy. You can have her back another time."

Rick took hold of Milly's arm, and began to pull her away out of the queue.

She snatched her arm away from him violently.

"Get your God damned hand off me, you cock-sucking rapist son-of-a-bitch bastard!" she hissed. "Fuck off back to whatever rock you crawled out from under!"

If Freddy was taken aback by his wife's language, Rick reeled even more. The people in front and behind them in the queue stared.

"But, Mill," pleaded Rick. "I need you. I've always needed you. And I still need you. How can you go like this, without at least saying Goodbye. You're breaking my heart. Mil, please!"

Freddy stepped in, placing his back to Rick, and taking Milly's hands.

"Go through passport control and security," he said quietly. "I will meet you on the other side." He smiled gently, and winked. Milly nodded, thunder still on her face, and she rejoined the line.

Freddy turned to face Rick.

"You fucked my wife!" said Freddy not quite loud enough so they could hear him in Gibraltar. Rick became like a raincloud, grey and like he was about to float off. He licked his lips, his mouth was dry, and adrenaline shook his hands. The hum of the noise within the building dropped slightly, as people nearby started to turn and look.

Freddy pointed to a nearby chair.

"Why don't you sit down?" he suggested. "You're going to need to sit down after what I'm about to tell you."

Rick just swallowed, unable to move. So Freddy pushed him toward the chair.

"I spoke with Matt," began Freddy. "He's mighty pissed at you, and what you've done to her." Freddy could not bring himself to utter his wife's name in front of Rick. "So pissed off in fact, that he's sacked you from the project. It's over. He's tearing up the contract right now as we speak."

Freddy allowed this to sink in for a few seconds. Rick stepped backwards, hitting the chair, and falling in to it.

"What? He can't do that!" gasped Rick.

"He can. Already has. Sorry, mate, I tried to talk him out of it, I really did. I did everything I possibly could to convince him of what an honest, decent and upstanding bloke you are," Freddy loved the lie. "But it just wouldn't wash, Ricko. You're finished. He can't stand the sight of you, how you've lied and cheated. So he can't do business with you."

"Bastard. Bastard," muttered Rick. "I'll sue him."

"Great idea. If you think you can go up against his team of Wall Street lawyers. Let's see what a pack of wolves do to a lost little lamb, shall we? Would you like some mint sauce?"

"Oh my God." Rick leant forward burying his head in his hands.

"Tell me, Rick, what does this mean to you now?" asked Freddy.

"My company - it will collapse. Bankruptcy. I owe hundreds of thousands. We were relying on this project completely. I'm finished."

"All your eggs in one basket, eh?"

"Yes."

"Do you think you'll loose the house?"

"Christ, I won't be able to pay the mortgage."

"Still paying maintenance to Rachel?"

"Oh, fuck. Oh fuck. She'll have my balls."

Freddy nodded, feigning sympathy, and letting the consequences of his situation hit home.

"Still, there is a bright side," continued Freddy. "I have some great news, Ricko! Guess what?" Rick looked up at him. "Matt's gone and put me in charge. He's awarded me the whole contract. The full monty. Isn't that funny? You screw my wife and loose the contract. He screws my wife and gives me the contract. What a crazy, fucked up world in which we live. Still, never mind. I'm sure you'll help Rachel pick over the bits of broken egg shell from that basket you dropped. But I have a plane to catch. See you later."

"Wait!" Rick cried. "Freddy, you can help me. You can. Don't you see?"

"Sorry, mate. I don't know what you mean."

"You can put something my way. Now you're in charge. What do you say, buddy? Help out an old friend and neighbour. There must be parts you need? Surely?"

Freddy paused, and rubbed his chin, looking up a the ceiling.

"Hummmm," he said. "There may be something I can put your way. Possibly."

"Yes, yes, Freddy. Anything. You're such a good friend to me. Helping me."

"Tell me, Ricko. Do you like rice and fish?"

Freddy passed through customs and security before joining Milly as he had promised.

"Come on, Freddy," she said. "Let's get away from him before he catches us up."

"Oh, I think we'll wait a minute," said Freddy, looking back to where an argument had started between Rick and the border control officer, who was waving Rick's passport in his face. Rick was shouting that he was a British citizen, and he had rights. The Spanish border control officer was explaining that he couldn't leave the country without a valid passport, and his passport was not valid.

12