The Cummings of Milly Ford Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Excuse me," said Freddy to a security guard who was also watching the fracas. "That man over there who's arguing. You might want to check his luggage. I walked past him earlier and I smelt something very suspicious."

"Thank you, sir," said the security guard. "Do you know the gentleman?"

"Never seen him before in my life."

A thousand miles and thirty thousand feet later, Freddy kissed the hand of the woman who had just kissed his arm, as she sat in the window seat of the plane.

"What are you reading?" she asked, looking at Freddy's tablet.

Freddy turned his tablet to face her. She read:

"Penile Augmentation Clinic: enhance your love life for the rest of your life. Oh really, Freddy, thats just silly," she said.

"But I thought that's what you're in to? And don't tell me size is not important."

"It's like you always said, Freddy, it's all about quality not quantity."

He smiled and kissed her.

"Tell me something, Milly," he said. "What made you leave him this morning and come back to me?"

"That's easy, Freddy," she said, touching his face. "I woke up, and you weren't there."

12