The Cunning Stunt Award

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even with this audience. Actually, with these thoughts she's just stalling because she's not sure what to do next.

Still standing next to the recliner, she doesn't know whether to lie down and then wiggle out of the robe, or just drop the robe and lie down. She keeps the robe on and sits down on the edge of the recliner until the others are ready for her. She nervously plays with the recliner's adjustments and sets the angle to slightly elevate her back to the angle she knows from experience is best for fingering herself.

She's still nervous about comes next, and of what her feelings and reactions will be once she starts what she's here to do. So far, putting off the inevitable act that she craves.

The others are taking their seats around her, some engaging her in small talk but she's too occupied to pay attention. She notices the modesty panel and realises it's really just an empty pillow case. She gets help rotating the recliner around so she'll be facing her observers, so they'll see her open cunt straight-on. That's the easy part; revealing her face and its emotions will be much more risky.

She stretches out on the recliner, then, as the room lights are dimmed she opens the robe and pulls it out from under her. Lying there, tilted up slightly, she takes a moment to enjoy the warmth of the flood lamps trained on her nude body, so far just like the art studio. But now the lab technicians appear, one to insert the internal sensors and the other to tape the heart rate and other wires to her chest. She reflexively clamps her legs closed. The tape tech finishes, then hands her the modesty panel for her breasts. She accepts it but arranges it around her shoulders like a shawl, leaving her tits bare. She notices that her nipples show that she needs to cum soon, and hopes nobody notices them. She arches her chest out a bit, to make them more prominent. She likes the appreciative smiles this brings, but keeps her legs together.

She spots one of her really close coworkers in the gathering group and, now feeling playful, stretches her legs wide, pulls her lips apart, and jokingly asks if he can make out her clit from that distance. He jokes that he can't make out her clit because his glasses are too steamed up. So she tries again, swinging her parted legs around toward a friend not wearing glasses. She needs the humour and the reassurance of her friends to diffuse the extreme tension hanging in the air. She's trying to shift the emphasis from sex to a clinical procedure that just happens to involve views of a cunt. Not just any cunt, but her cunt. This is sex no matter what, but she's hoping to get them to look upon her as a lab subject rather than a sex object. She knows that idea is futile, so continues playfully displaying her sex. The playful banter continues. They compliment her pubic hair style, and debate how her cunt would look bare. They're helping her kill time while the lab recorders are being set up. She tells them her clit is on fire and she's having a hard time resisting rubbing it. She points out her hard nipples and erect clit, and jokes to the techs to hurry up or one of them might have to fuck her.

Her heart is pounding nearly out of her chest, and her fluids are flowing, leaking onto the recliner. The area under her butt is wet so she lifts her butt and spreads the robe under her to absorb it. Her eyes scan the darkened room, meeting the eyes staring down on her, waiting. She catches sight of Sniff Boy, so he's here after all! He offers a teasing wink, she responds with a smile and a quick wiggle of her tits. She's still feeling playful. Then she remembers that, according to plan, she still has to be fitted with the internal sensors.

The tech comes around in front of her, lifts both legs, pushes them out and down, then brings the soles of her feet together so as to make a diamond shape of her legs. Can she be more vulnerable than this? She loves it. With her cunt now wide open, she feels its emptiness and the wanton desire for something long, thick, and alive to fill it. Instead, she feels the cool flow from the air handler wafting into her, making her shiver with excitement. The tech asks her to hold her inner lips further apart and inserts the vaginal wetness probe. She again asks her friend with glasses if he can see her clit well enough now. They laugh. Everything in and around her cunt feels wet and warm and sticky. She begins summoning the imagery she'll use for fingering herself. She savors the thought that she's so exposed and available, and, lying there, wonders what must be going through the minds of her former lovers, seven men and two women, here in this room right now. Would those men even want to fuck her again, now that she's older? Would they fuck her right here, with everyone else watching? Maybe all together, one after the other? She wonders if she'd be up for it, and imagines each man in turn leaving his seat to come and fuck her, and how juicy her cunt would be after the first few. And the new fellows would be fucking her for the first time. She also holds onto the image of each woman in turn coming to lick her, starting at the inside of one thigh and ending with the other, she's so ready, right now. The thought makes her even wetter, making the tech need more time to insert the probe, which keeps slipping out, partly because her lips are staying open. By closing her inner lips around the wire he finally gets the sensor to stay in. As embarrassed as she is, she wanted all participants to see how the recording devices are installed. Well, now they're seeing it, for sure!

Next he has her tip her pelvis up so he can insert the temperature probe. This is new to her; she's never before exposed her anus to anybody, not to her lovers, not even the art students, and now a whole classroom full of coworkers and strangers is watching this. She feels humiliated, but at the same time she enjoys a sexual rush that takes her breath away. She thought she'd be revealing only her cunt for this study. But now they're getting all of her, inside and out. By the nature of the study, her cunt is a freebie no matter what, but so far she's showing a lot more, and the masturbating hasn't even begun! She felt very vulnerable with her legs wide open and then when her ass hole was exposed. But she loved the thrill and excitement of it. She feels embarrassed that they saw this. She hopes the techs will open her holes up again when they have to remove the probes. She's glad she made herself smooth, especially around her ass hole.

Looking down to some mirrors placed around her cunt, she sees that her lips are engorged and open and that her clit is the most out she's ever seen it, and the cool air from the overhead vents wafting across it starts the first wave of an orgasm. The orgasm starts to grow and she can't hold it back. She tries to conceal it, and manages to fool the men, but not the women. They know, but say nothing. The men just think she's stretching.

The techs finish prepping her and now she waits for them to start the recorders and video cameras so she can do her part. But first one microphone is set near each set of lips: facial to record her moans and breathing, labial to record any sounds from there. The touch of the cool metal against her cunt sends her into a mild orgasm, one she barely manages to control. Again, she feels like she's losing control of the experiment. She wants so badly to have the Big One she's been holding back. The professor, this time perceptive enough to actually notice that she's having an orgasm, asks if she'll still be able to masturbate so soon after just having one. Not realising that her voice is being amplified and broadcast through the microphone, she whispers to him to first wait until she finishes this one, and yes it is possible for a woman to have a no-touch orgasm, like she's having right now. After she quietly rides it through, she tells him she is multi-orgasmic and can cum repeatedly, and that she really needs to cum again, but with her hands like the experiment plan calls for, and begs for permission to at least touch her clit, or else somebody is going to have to fuck her right here. This of course, is heard by all. She squirms in frustration as he checks that the cameras, mikes, and recorders are running, and asks if everyone in the room has a good view. With all systems go, he nods, and she begins, slowly at first, building up wave after wave of her delayed orgasm. Her legs feel numb, then tingly, then numb again. She fondles her nipples gently, then starts pulling on them, then moves her hands down to work her cunt. The overhead screen shows a magnified view of her fingers as one hand spreads her lips while with her other hand she squeezes then circles her clit. The microphone placed at her cunt picks up and broadcasts the sloshing and sucking sounds, while the one at her mouth amplifies her moaning and gasping. The sounds from both mikes fill the room. She's embarrassed by the squishing sounds from her cunt. Suddenly, a jet of clear sweet-smelling fluid sprays upward from within her, squirting up then arcing over, like the fountain in a public park. Her legs flail wildly. She knows she's totally lost control and is at the mercy of her long-awaited climax. This is the Big One. She's barely conscious of the people around her, and is totally consumed with her orgasm. Now she doesn't care who sees what. She's experiencing a full-body, full-brain, orgasm, bare breasts heaving, her slick fluids everywhere. Out of control and totally uninhibited, she snatches one of the microphones and shoves it up her cunt, broadcasting the amplified sucking and spurting sounds. She pumps the instrument in and out of herself, but can't seem to finish off this way, so she tosses it aside and rolls over, gets on her knees and elbows, ass in the air, ruins her expensive hairdo, shakes her shoulders and tits wildly, then slides off the recliner and begins humping its corner, rubbing her clit against it, then tries taking the corner into her vagina as she continues to hump wildly. The wires are all ripped from the recorders. Pushing her pubic bone hard onto the edge of the recliner, she finally reaches her climax, gasps, and collapses on the floor, her twitching legs coming to rest. Her hair is all over the place. Her cunt lips look swollen and abused. A silvery strand of clear fluid trails from her cunt to the side of the recliner. A few adhesives are still stuck to her skin, and the severed wires hang from her openings. As she regains consciousness, the techs gently and respectfully remove them.

Her mind slowly emerges from the fog of her massive and very public orgasm, as she remembers that this is the moment, twenty years ago, when she was overcome with shame. She now has to fight that same battle. Today she has revealed far more of herself, remembering that back then she didn't even get naked, except for the techs, and all she did then was finger herself under the sheet. This time it's different and she feels empowered by it. She has smashed all boundaries, thrown away all limits on herself and exposed herself physically, emotionally, and psychologically. As she slowly regains her ability to think, she looks around, realises she's been lying here naked for who knows how long, so there's no point in covering up and hiding as she did so many years ago. Right now she's here, she's naked, she has delivered the required orgasm for science, and the other researchers are waiting, in fact they are standing and applauding. Rising, and finally taking that long-delayed bow, she declares victory over her past and resolves to complete the seminar, as planned. She wants to do a cartwheel but knows she's no longer nubile enough for that, so settles for a pirouette and a curtsey. Bowing in all directions, she knows she's treating some to a view of her underside, but now she no longer feels she must protect her ass hole.

Now fully composed, she savors the afterglow of her cataclysmic orgasm. She's invigorated and feels great. Sexy and great. She asks for some water, finds the modesty panel/pillow case, holds it across her chest and excuses herself for a potty break. She practically dances down the hall. Barefoot, hair down, covering her tits with the panel, she knows she's radiating raw sexuality to the outsiders in the crowded hallway. It turns her on, and she lets the cloth drop a bit to expose a nipple. Then playfully wears it like a little skirt, giving them both her tits. She really doesn't care what anyone sees or thinks. Concerned students offer help, but she tells them she's just fine and has never felt happier.

A few minutes later she's back in the room, among her colleagues. The room lights are turned up. She uses the modesty panel to mop the recliner, still slick with her juices. She decides she won't be blatantly naked, but she'll just be casually nude if it's appropriate. Right now is appropriate. She notices the scent of her sex hanging in the air. At first she's ashamed, but then she takes pride in it. After some casual chat, she goes to the podium to start the question-and-answer part of the session. She feels really good. She's enjoying being the only one naked in this workday setting. She feels the same breath-taking thrill she gets when staying nude during the breaks when she's modeling for artists. Though she's been nude in many situations, the thrill is new each time. And she loves that her cunt feels wet and slippery, and relishes the thought that the Campus Police could raid at any moment. Will they take her away naked? She's a grown, mature woman, not an impulsive student! Will they put the pillow case over her head? Maybe they'll put the handcuffs on behind her back. Will they take her to the station naked? She loves this feeling of risk.

So right now she's naked, there are no cops around, she's completed the demo, she's now running the meeting, and she has everyone's attention. Of course she has their attention; they have the questions and she has the answers. And she's naked; that always brings attention. She has a job to finish. The discussion phase starts.

But first she takes a few minutes to remind the other researchers that what they've just shared was very special to her, and she hopes to them as well. She knows not many would do what she's just done, and even fewer would overcome the shame. But that any shame would hers alone to accept or reject, and she chooses to reject it.

The first questioner wants to know what imagery or fantasies she uses when bringing herself off. Her answer is that, other than soft breezes and and a glass of wine on a tropical beach, she replays in her mind any one of the times she's been naked, like modeling, hosting home Superbowl parties naked, the Bay-to-Breakers race, the World Naked Bike Ride where she usually gets an orgasm from the bike seat, streaking dares, "losing" her bathing suit in the surf, times that she was nude in a play, a couple of orgies, some of her Halloween costumes, when she auditioned for "Naked and Afraid", beach sex with friends. She tells us that at her age she doesn't need to fantasise; she can just think back to any of her real-life adventures. As for fantasies, the only one she hasn't yet lived is to organize a party for all her former lovers and make love again to each one before the night is over, but that she actually did have several of them come and fuck her the night before her wedding, and sometimes she thinks of that when she masturbates.

They ask her what imagery she used today, and she replied about how thrilling it was to be so exposed in front of colleagues, and how she imagined them leaving their seats to come fuck or lick her. Especially being fucked by certain ones. She admits that at the moment, she was so filled with sexual energy that she probably would have done it, although in reality she'd stay faithful to her husband. But that just thinking of the possibility pushed her over the top. She reveals that between marriages she enjoyed regularly fucking in public, mostly at beach parties, and so would have no inhibitions doing it with an audience of scientists, like the researchers in front of her right now. And that she had left an earlier husband for his refusal to fuck her in public, but she was still working on her present husband.

She apologises for losing control and humping the recliner, but nobody seemed to mind.

As part of the research, every few minutes she teases her clitoris out and has someone photograph its changing size, shape and color as a function of elapsed time since her orgasm. They also have a device to measure the viscosity of her vaginal flow, so they wipe some up to compare with the earlier samples. She's loving her newly-found permission to abandon boundaries. Starting today she's allowing herself to behave as freely in her professional life as she does in the rest of her life. She loves it. It frightens her.

This brings up the question from a female student, of how to pursue a career in this field without becoming a laboratory subject. She answers by saying it's perfectly possible to work as a data-taker or an analyst, but you'll be able to contribute so much more if you'll just shed your clothes, drop your inhibitions, get on your back, open your crack, invite your colleagues in, do your handy work and claim the orgasm for yourself rather than just watch someone else's! She pantomimes all these steps as she speaks.

She spends some extra time with the two students who'd volunteered for later sessions, encouraging them to masturbate regularly, preferably in front of friends or their respective partners. She gives the girl some pointers on holding back, but can't help the boy much, except to remind him that for the past hour he's obviously learned to control himself in the presence of a very naked and very brazen lady! She does take a moment, however, to show him with her own fingers how he might honor a girlfriend's clitoris. During this orgasm, she suggests that he might learn more by paying attention to her face rather than the usual guy thing of staring between her legs. Just to make sure, she does it for him twice: once for the face and once for between the legs. Turns out he really can't control himself that well, so she discretely hands him a notebook to cover his lap. She secretly feels proud that she can still excite a male half her age.

Another wants to know if her husband will learn what she just did, and how he'll handle it. So she takes that moment to stand up, points out her husband, moves over to him, puts his hand to her nipple, and gives him a long, sensuous, kiss while wrapping her naked body around him, leaving his pant leg soaked. Then the husband explains that tonight they will have wonderful sex together, just like most nights, but especially tonight since he can see now how worked up she is. As for seeing her naked in front of others, he mentions that when he was first introduced to her she was naked and having sex with several different partners at a beach party. She takes his hand and runs it down her crotch and along the inside of her leg, while explaining that in spite of the libertine display they'd all seen this afternoon, these days she makes love with nobody but her husband. And herself.

In the evening there's a cocktail party and dinner to mark the conclusion of the week-long conference. She's the honored guest, having provided the 'climax' to the technical sessions. Escorted by her husband, she arrives wearing what appears to be a conservative off-the-shoulder gown in shimmering scarlet. She makes the rounds, chatting up acquaintences old and new. After a few minutes, it looks like one breast is exposed, then a few minutes later, when she's with a different couple, it looks like maybe the other breast is out instead. Then both, but only maybe. Soon after, the garment is loosely over one shoulder, flowing down one side of her body, leaving her other side exposed.