The Cunning Stunt Award

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On closer look, it turns out that her entire outfit is a single thin satin sash about half a meter wide and five or six meters long, plus her high heels. Apparently, for her arrival she simply wound it around herself, beginning under her arms and spiralling down to mid-thigh. In that configuration, she'd be welcome at Buckingham Palace.

Away from the Palace, however, she can arrange and rearrange the sash any way she wants. And she does. To the delight of the other guests, she plays with it in all sorts of configurations. At times, a glance in her direction shows only bare flesh, head-to-toe, the sash folded and draped over one arm, or worn as a turban.

Sometimes she has it around the back of her neck then forward over her shoulders, with the ends just flowing where they might, maybe covering her tits but then maybe not. She flirts with Sniff Boy by using it as a lasso to haul him in against her naked self. She uses it to wrap herself and her husband together for a slow dance.

In nearly every configuration it's evident that she's removed any remaining pubic hair. And that the internal folds are still open and flushed pink from earlier in the day. And very wet.

In high spirits, she holds the sash out in front then brings it to her chest to see if it can stay in place just hanging from her nipples. Even after several tries it keeps falling to the floor, but she suggests that twenty years back it might have stayed up. That reminder of her student orgasm for science again brings up the mixed feelings from that event, but she's having too good a time to dwell on it.

Before dinner is served, chooses a table and drapes the sash across the backs of two of the chairs to reserve seats for herself and her husband, then returns to the cocktail party and dances with several of her friends and some of the new students. The sash is waiting for her when she returns, and she arranges part of it to cover the seat cushion and brings the remainder up to sometimes cover one breast or the other.

She's about to receive an award, and is asked by the MC to get ready to ascend the dais. Which means, put something on. She arranges the sash in original form as it was at the start of the evening. She then climbs the four steps, but upon learning the name of the award, pulls up the front of her garment to her waist to display herself below. Now, by comparison, the attendees can understand the petal-like design on this year's "Cunning Stunt" award.